Sex Box- Round 1🤭

There will be 10 parts for this smutshot ☠️☠️☠️ this chapter will only show round 1🥸

Bakugo woke up with a groan. His vision was blurry and he cursed. He finally lifted his head and his eyes widen in shock. Shoto Todoroki was unconscious, in front of him. He felt his breathing begin to stagger as he realized how little space he had.

"OI! WAKE UP BASTARD! WHERE ARE WE?!" His attempt to wake up the boy in front of him failed. He cursed, think about the fact that if he used his quirk it would end up hurting the both of them. He looked around in attempt to find an exit. His head then turned back to the male that was now awake.

He looked scared. Bakugou never had thought he'd see Todoroki scared. "What's going on." He asked. "BITCH LIKE HELL I KNOW. WHAT DID YOU DO? IT'S PROBABLY ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT." Bakugo yelled.

Suddenly a loud laughter surrounded them. They both jumped slightly cause a groan from Bakugo due to the friction from his dick on Todoroki's ass. "HAHAHAH welcome to the sex box!" A lady's voice was heard. "Today's players are pro hero Shoto and Pro hero Dynamite." She said in a cheerful tone.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BASTARDS!" The blond male yelled. He rested his hands on each side of Todoroki's head. Shoto finally took notice of their position. Bakugo was kneeled down in front of him, He blushed as he saw Bakugo's dick pressed firmly against his ass. His legs were on top of Bakugo's and he leaned his back on the wall.

"Not so fast! Haha! The box you're currently in is quirk proof! It only opens to my command, so there's no point in using quirks. The only way out is to follow the rules or you'll both die." The woman said. Bakugo gritted his teeth, his eyes glowed red and his hand were now balled into fist.

"The idea of The sex box is to find people who don't like each other and force them into a small box. In order to leave the box they must do 10 rounds of sex in 24 hours. It's really easy to do... IF your partner accepts the challenge." She explained. Bakugo felt his face flush red and he watched as Shoto looked down.

He took notice that Todoroki was blushing way more than him. "If you both choose to not do anything then after 24 hours the box will disintegrate anything in it! Let's now decide our top and out bottom since you both are males!"

Katsuki punched the wall and looked around. "DAMN IT, I'M TOP!" He yelled. Todoroki on the other hand didn't understand SHIT. He just sat there, thinking about how annoying Bakugo is. "I hear no complaints! Okay then! In one of the walls you will find a square opening, open it and you will find some condoms and lube... there's many other things in there as well."

The speaker then clicked off. Bakugo ran his fingers around the wall and found lines forming a square. He tapped on it and it opened. Condoms began to fall out and a bottle of lube fell onto Todoroki's hand. He brought it up to read the label and his eyes widen. "What's going on!" He looked at Bakugo only to be met with an scowl.

"Didn't fucking you hear anything?! Fucking damn you, we gotta fuck to get out of here. It'll be quick if you don't fucking complain." Bakugo said before clenching his jaw. He unbuckled his belt and looked to see Shoto who was still reading the label. "But we're both guys. How does this work." It didn't really sound like he was asking a question.

Bakugo smirked. "Just fucking wait and see. Forgot the fact your a guy. For now you're a damn woman okay?!" Katsuki snatched the bottle of lube out of the younger's hands and opened it. "This is wrong. I want to be the man!" Shoto tried to sit up but his position didn't let him.

"Bitch you lost your chance to be the top." Bakugo pulled Todoroki's pants down and then inserted a finger. Shoto's face twisted. "Ugh. That's disgusting why would you shove your finger up my- oh~" He covered his mouth, the thick finger curling up inside him made him feel strange.

He felt like there was something flying around his stomach. The strange noise he made when Bakugo pressed against his walls surprised him. "Damn it don't clench dumbass!" Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's leg and placed it on his shoulder.

The blond then entered another finger, his other hand went down to his dick and he moved his hand up and down. He wasn't hard yet so he decided to try to tease Todoroki a bit. His fingers thrusted in and out then came to a complete stop. He rubbed the edge of Shoto's asshole and then thrusted his finger back in. He watched the taller's face twist into a mixture of disgust, pleasure, and confused.

Todoroki was already hard and he was trying to hide it. He brought his shirt down to cover his dick but his ass was still fully exposed. He froze. He felt something bigger and cold enter him. He gasped, grabbing onto Bakugo's arms. "W-wait!" His mouth ran dry and his legs twitched as Bakugo began to slowly enter him.

"What's wrong Icyhot? What happened to that straight cold face you always fucking have? HAH?!" Katsuki grinned, he began to lift up Shoto's shirt and his smirk got even wider. "What the fuck is this hmm?" Bakugo wrapped his hands around Shoto's ... 1 inch dick. ☠️☠️ when he grabbed it, it completely disappeared. BHAHAHA☠️☠️

He grazed his finger over the tip that was already dripping of pre-cum. Once Bakugo's 65 inch dick was fully inside of Shoto he began to thrust in and out. Todoroki's eyes widen in fear when he saw the tip of Bakugo's cock poke out form his stomach. This man was too deep. Balls deep. 😵🍆

"AH~" Todoroki tried to contain his noises. He gasped as Katsuki thrusted back into him. "NO WAIT OMG! MY ASS IS GOING TO TEAR! BAKUGO WAIT A MOMENT PLEASE!" Shoto squeezed his eyes closed, begging for the blond to stop moving. His wish was granted, Bakugo stared at him with big eyes.

"What." Bakugo barked as his hands squeezed Shoto's thighs. "I don't. Your penis is so big! I don't think I can- I want to be on top!" Todoroki had a complete different tone now. Bakugo began to laugh. "BAHHAHA YOU WANT TO BE THE FUCKING TOP WITH THAT SMALL ASS DICK?! GAHAHBAHAHA YEAH YEAH GOOD ONE."

Katsuki began to move again, causing Todoroki to press his head against the wall of the box. "Oh- oh~" His hands clamped around Bakugo's shoulders and his mouth fell a-gape. The noises he was trying so hard to contain began to pour out of his mouth. "You're too Damn loud." Bakugo groaned. He lifted Shoto's chin up and locked their lips.

Shoto couldn't breath. He began to push Bakugo back but he couldn't. He felt weak. Bakugo shoved his tongue into Todoroki's mouth and they both moaned. Katsuki's hands began to roam around the candycane's body.

He reached Shoto's nipple and began to flick them. "AH FUCK~" Shoto pulled back, he twitched as he felt goosebumps form all over his body. His hands slithered up Katsuki's toned body and he pulled at his blond hair. This resulted a groan to slip through the older's lips.

"Fuck you." He whispered. His mouth bit down onto Todo's pale white skin. Katsuki smirked as he heard the lewd noises echoing through the box. The skin slapping, the moaning. Suddenly Todoroki felt hot. He felt like he was at the top of a rollercoaster about to rocket down a huge hill. He felt a wave of pleasure and he moaned loudly.

He squeezed his eyes closed as he reached his limit and allowed himself to cum. Bakugo grunted as he tried to reach his limit but he needed more. He lifted Shoto's other leg and thrusted into him harder. "AH~ wait! I just came!-"

Todoroki placed his hands on Bakugo's as he felt a warm gooey liquid squirt into his ass. His chest went up and down as he tried his best to control his breathing. His eyes began to roll to the back of his head but he was shook awake by Bakugo.

"Oi! Don't fucking pass out on me yet Icyhot We still have 9 more rounds."

OMG GUYS I STILL HAVE TO WRITE 9 MORE CHAPTER FOR THIS?! ARUGHHHHHGHGHEHEJSJDIENFJSKXKDKDKWBDHJSDJJEJEIFNCND IM TIRED GOODNIGHT💕🦑🍆

1455 words