Reaction Stories

By EricEnriquez4

You all knew this was eventually going to happen, but I couldn't resist writing this. 616 and some special gu... More

The Gathering
Unexpected Visitors - 1

Unexpected visitors - Prologue

1.8K 32 20
By EricEnriquez4

(It is only 1610 Peter's friends and close ones from that universe in this reaction)

New York - Earth 616

Once a lively city,

became a living he**.

Every person from that world are in shock.

Miles (616): Damn, how did the city become a war zone?

Gwen (616): Is this what happened after I died?

Gwen (1610): YOU WHAT?

MJ (616): Long story, I'll explain later.

MJ (1610): You better! *threatening*

Red Skull: Beautiful I'll say, *rest of the villains agreed with him* this is destiny, the fall of Earth's mightiest heroes.

Fisk : Couldn't agree more.

Rhino: We are unstoppable *bro handshakes with the Juggernaut*

Juggernaut: You got that right.

Many would wonder, how did it go wrong?

Anya: That's what we want to know.

Spider Gwen: Indeed

Julia: I have a feeling this won't end well?

The answer is the absence of a wall-crawling, red and blue, mask vigilant known as the Spider-Man, aka Peter Parker. His life was going well, when one of his enemies, Otto Octavious, switch minds with him. Otto at first wanted to do crimes with Spider-Man's body, but after viewing his memories, he was inspired to help people by his enemy's influence. To do that he needs to become more, he needed to become Superior. At first he did a great job, but through the act of cruelty, violent and murderous intentions. Cutting all contacts with all of Peter's close and loved ones. Earning a bad name in both man and hero. Octavious had good intentions, but was misguided by his superiority complex.

All eyes are pointed at Octavious from 616.

Octavious: My best work ever I'll say. You pathetic heroes are nothing but egoistic and selfish people in costumes. I'm a true savior, a Superior force to be recond with.

Many of the people that knew Peter had their heads down for not believing in him.

Valerie: Mom I told you that wasn't Uncle Peter doing all those bad things. You should know him better than that.

Susan (616) : *tears up* Your right, I should have known him better. He wouldn't bring any actual harm.

Captain America (616): We messed up big time.

Nick (1610): You mother f**kers actually thought he changed for the worst. *looks at 616* Hope that these yous are at least capable of using a single brain cell. *Deadpool wipes his tears in a corner proud*

Black Cat (1610): But the better question is why is Peter absent?

This raises a lot of interest and questions.

Spider woman (616): It's not normal for Peter to leave the city unattended. *holding Gerry*

One day, he faced a challenge so hard he resorted to require help from an old "ally". Otto Octavious gave his life so Peter could save the day, admitted that Parker is superior to him not by mind, but the will to keep fighting when all seems lost. After getting his body back, Peter wanted to fix what Otto did. The damage was done. The Avengers had him kick out not because they didn't believe him, but because they're not sure to trust him. Although a few were on guard if tried anything out of character. He was at least glad they accepted the idea of mind swapping. With the X-men and Defenders is was the same, only Daredevil and Wolverine had actual trust in him. His family along with the Fantastic Four believed him, Reed did a brain scan to make sure Peter was Peter and that there was nothing left of Octavious.

Matt and Logan (616) smiled that their alternates selves has gained back the Spiders trust.

Octavious: There is no way that I'll admit Parker being Superior.

Kraven: You just did Octopus, every villain here has heard.

Nick (1610): At least these b***hes are acknowledging the idea of mind swapping. *facing the heroes* You all live in a world of high tech gadgets, aliens, gods, I can keep going on mother f**kers, but something as simple as mind swapping is an impossibility?

Nick (616): Just so you know, I am not apart of this little charade. Busy with a mission and mistakenly left a dictator in charge of my absence. *looks at Hill*

Benjamin (616): May, are you OK? *sees his wife crying*

May (616): NO! I disowned Peter after that, what he did to me, thought everything we taught him was in vain. I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS HIS FAULT FOR YOUR DEATH! *breaks down*

Her outburst got all of the attention, the ones who were most surprised were Peter's parents from 616 and his alternative family from 1610.

Benjamin (616): *hugs her* You were in desperation and confusion. I don't really believe that you meant all that to Peter. We all make mistakes, we just need to learn to fix and better ourselves. *Richard, Mary, Teresa, Kaine, and Ben joined in on the hug to console her*

The city on the other hand, hadn't gotten over the Superior event.

It left scars on the city and a certain someone couldn't waste this opportunity to bad mouth Spider-Man even more. Make him look like the worst of the worst for every single person to see. J Johna Jamison, the one I charge of the Daily Bugle, has finally got a chance to put Spider-Man out for good all these years. (In this version, Johna only criticized Spidey due to his lack of trust in this masked mysterious hero).

People on the streets booed, threw garbage at him, and said:

"Get out of here you menace"

"Leave the job to the real heros"

"Jamason was right about you"

"Your nothing but trouble to this city"

J Johna Jameson (616): Mind swapping or not, he is still a menace to the city. Now that the people are against him, he'll let the real heros do the work.

J Johna Jameson (1610): Do I seriously sound like that? I'm surprised no one quit from the Daily Bugle in his world? *points to his 616 self*

Betty and Robbie (1610): You do, but he may be so much worse?

Miles (1610): I've heard all of his criticized yelling, but he takes the cake. *points at jjj 616*

He wouldn't let these comments affect him, but he couldn't help as they pushed him away when Spidey saved them, getting attacked by firemen with hoses, and being shot at by cops. The only citizens in the city that he's still has in contact are Jean D'wolf and Yuri Watanabe. They meet in secret so both wouldn't be fired for having connections with a "fugitive".

George: Why are they attacking him for just helping?

Yuri: That's the life of a New Yorker, a cruel one.

Green Goblin: Pathetic, he should have let me kill him to put him out of his misery. Or accepted my offer, but he spat in my face. Luckily, I found a way to really hurt him. *then spots Gwen (616) in the crowd*

Gwen (616): *scoots away and hugs her father*

Viper: It is interesting that despite everything he's done for them, they will eventually and still hate him. *other villains agreed*

Captain America (616)/(1610): We understood that reference.

Deadpool: Really Author, your having them become Captain Reference. I don't know whether to hug you for diong it or strangle you for not using it properly.

For the past 2 weeks, Spider-Man been having a tough time with protecting the city, fixing his relationship with the other heroes, stablelize his hero and civilian life, and paying rent (Yes, Mr. Dickovotch is in this). He got intel that Fisk and the Sinister Six are planning something big. Leading to the day that'll change the world, including the understanding of the multiverse.

Jessica Drew (1610): He is struggling to make things right, but others won't allow it.

Ben (1610): Our little boy having to face the cruel world, taking hit to hit.

May (1610): He may not be the Peter we know, *signaling to all the 1610 present* but he still has his spirit to keep staying strong.

Richard and Mary (616)/(1610) : Wish we were in his life to see him become the man we are proud of.

Daredevil: What has Fisk planned to do this time. *getting everyone's attention(

Hawkeye (616): What does he mean that the way we understand the multiverse will change.

Dr Strange: The multiverse is a concept which we know frightenly little.

Julia: There are alternate worlds beyond our own, it could be a similar or completely different to us now.

This statement surprises everyone present.

When Peter went to confront them, he soon found out that Fisk was making a collider, a machine that could open a gateway to other universes. A brutal fight to the death ignited, but was shortly stop when the Avengers, X-men, Defenders, and  SHIELD exclusion of Logan, Matt, Natasha, Laura, Hope, Firestar, Ice Man, Captain America, Inhumans, and the Fantastic Four (space mission as always) , arrived. The hope on his face soon vanished as the heroes not only fought the villains, but him as well. It was Iron Man who lead the assault to arrest Spider-Man. In a mishap, the collider got damaged during the fight.

Deadpool (616): Of course Stank had to come and ruin this. Which is why I prefer Robert Downey Jr. from the movies, what a legend.

Deadpool (1610): Right on, brother from another universe.

Iron Man (1610): What kind of stupidity did my other self do? *face palming*

Cyclops (1610): You and me both. * both of them saw Hawkeye (1610) give them a thumbs up in agreement*

Hope: Guys! Peter is still near the collider.

Everyone paid their attention to  the screen on Hope's comment.

Reach critical stage, Fisk and the villains were forced to retreat through a secret exit. The heroes left as well, but one stayed behind, Peter. He saw the collider become unstable, he needed to shut it down. After a few minutes, Spider-Man found a power source for the collider. Cutting off the power was a much difficult task with an unstable portal that can blow a hole in the city and space-time. Disconnecting the last power source turned the collider off, but the energy it took to create the portal exploded in his face.

Heroes and family: PETER!!!

Outside, heros were clearing the area from the explosions radius. They counted heada to see if they have everyone, but Hawkeye (shocker right) notices that Spider-Man is missing. Realizing that he must still be with the collider, decided to go rescue him. Just when they were about to go in an explosion blew them all away, not as big as it was supposedly. Recovering from the blast, all of the heros searched the ruined mansion and found his lifeless, bloody body. A horrific sight to them, especially the heroins interested in him.

Spider-Man's bloody lifeless corpse stunned every single person present. For the villains, it was a dream come true.

Fisk: I did it.

Scorpion: He's finally gone.

White Rabbit: The insect has been dealt with.

Rhino: He He He, The bug is squashed and defeated.

His family took it hard, mostly his aunt and other friends from 1610 who had to witness the death of their Peter.

Deadpool (1610): Wow other me, this is honestly shocking, chicken eye being the only one who noticed Spidey absence and literally informs the Avengers instead of keeping silent for his own agenda.

Deadpool (616): Tell me about it, this was a major change to the different 616 stories with the same character traits.

The heroes from both worlds looked down, exception of Stank, Hitler 2.0,  Pym, Labaholic, and Chicken eye. 

3 Days Later

An unconscious Julia woke up with a headache almost as if she's been knocked out. Soon everything came together, Otto Octavious prevented her from warning Peter about his mind swapping plan. She was in a containment chamber that had recently lost power. Getting out on the streets of New York, she saw the news on a TV display and it shock her. First, she's  discovered to have been unconscious for months, secondly, the reporter on screen is present at a funeral. Not just any funeral, Spider-Man's with heros and Peter Parker with his friends and family. After seeing this she rushes over to were the Avengers were. They told her what happened from Spider-Man becoming violent and aggressive, the mind swapping talk, trust issues they had with him, and plan of arrest by Tony. She to confessed that if he dies, without leaving a descendent, the multiverse will collapse. This surprised everyone, they never realized how important he is, now those who were participating in arresting him felt guilty for not trusting him when he trusted them.

Anya: So in this reality, Julia isn't a lazy b***h and takes her job seriously.

Julia: Hey! That is offensive.

Anya: But am I right?

Spiders: Yes you are.

Most of the audience has their attention towards Stank.

Tony (1610): Can I kill this other me? Since it's not time travel, I won't fade from existence and I get to test out my new torture programming in my suit.

Heroes (1610): Let us join in on the fun.

Stank started sweating like crazy under the stares of many.

The death of Spider-Man made it the ears of criminals that came out of hiding. Crime rates increased by 75%, with the help of Spidey villains made the work of police officers much more difficult. New York citizens plead help of the Avengers who responded to the call. At first, keep criminals under control wasn't to difficult. With the aid of HYDRA and AIM, the heroes were starting to struggle with common crooks. Spidey's villains were able to put up a fight. They lost, all of them. New York would've been lost, but hope soon returned.

Shocker: New York has finally become ours.

Rhino: Let the mayhem begin.

Tombstone: We're finally back in business.

Julia: This doesn't make sense. The center is dead, but reality is still intact. Is there something that I'm not seeing right now.

Cindy: That is ironic coming from you.

Little did she know, there is always a Plan B for everything and I mean "everything".

Miles 616/1610: Who is that?

Matt: Never seen him before, his attire looks like he's a street level individual. (Matt is able to see for the stories)

Elektra: Daredevil? How are you able to distinguish his attire to that response? better yet how are you able to see?

Matt: When we arrived, l had my vision back.

Kaine: Julia who is this unknown man and how is he a Plan B for saving the universe.

Julia: I just don't know, you all expect me to have all of Realities answers. My powers are limited to how much I want to show you.

Deadpool (616): Don't worry Julia, you'll get your time to prove yourself a worthy Madame Web, well the version we are watching. Okay Author I think this is a good spot since you're losing inspiration.

(Thanks Wade, stay tuned for more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
20.4K 78 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
233K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
90.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...