Unexpected visitors - Prologue

(It is only 1610 Peter's friends and close ones from that universe in this reaction)

New York - Earth 616

Once a lively city,

became a living he**

Every person from that world are in shock

Miles (616): Damn, how did the city become a war zone?

Gwen (616): Is this what happened after I died?

Gwen (1610): YOU WHAT?

MJ (616): Long story, I'll explain later.

MJ (1610): You better! *threatening*

Red Skull: Beautiful I'll say, *rest of the villains agreed with him* this is destiny, the fall of Earth's mightiest heroes.

Fisk : Couldn't agree more.

Rhino: We are unstoppable *bro handshakes with the Juggernaut*

Juggernaut: You got that right.

Many would wonder, how did it go wrong?

Anya: That's what we want to know.

Spider Gwen: Indeed

Julia: I have a feeling this won't end well?

The answer is the absence of a wall-crawling, red and blue, mask vigilant known as the Spider-Man, aka Peter Parker. His life was going well, when one of his enemies, Otto Octavious, switch minds with him. Otto at first wanted to do crimes with Spider-Man's body, but after viewing his memories, he was inspired to help people by his enemy's influence. To do that he needs to become more, he needed to become Superior. At first he did a great job, but through the act of cruelty, violent and murderous intentions. Cutting all contacts with all of Peter's close and loved ones. Earning a bad name in both man and hero. Octavious had good intentions, but was misguided by his superiority complex.