Wednesday's Child Is Full Of...

By BaguetteManOfficial

New cover is courtesy of the wonderful @Aikon_MJ5 Apparently this story has been"Hand picked by Wattpad amba... More

Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe
Making Friends
Lunch
Wednesday
Ailuranthropy
The Semester Begins
Audacity
Fencing
M Is For Murder
Classes Resume
Signing
Asking
The Investigation
The Rave'N
The Week Of Despair
Forgiveness
I Wrote This Late At Night. I Love It.
Families
The Addams Family
The Family
I Cant Think Of A Good Chapter Title
Breakfast
Eros
Thing's Mission
Sunday
Another Sleepover
Airplane
Making Friends
Very Productive Writing Time
Date Night
Illness
Peachy
A Day Out
Wednesday's Birthday
Wednesday's Conundrum
The Better Birthday Chapter
Cuddles
Baby's First Torture
Waffle
Waffle Aftermath
Investigation
Swap
Swap Part 2
The Thinning Of The Herd
Abyssinia Enid
Muffin Of Death
Courtney's Home
Joyride
Video Chats
Lunch
Murder
The Blood
Wednesday Returns (Is This Clickbait? Read And Find Out)
Movie
Enid Returns
Last Day Of Freedom
March; School Starts Up Again
Lily
May; Plans
Puppy Love
"The End"
Aerials
Graduation
Winds From Another World Pt. 1
Winds From Another World Pt. 2
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Goodbye

4.8K 210 62
By BaguetteManOfficial

(Somehow I have the worst luck and I'm sick again. Gonna be slower with this book for a while)

"-and as such, the school will be shut down starting tonight and until further notice" Wednesday read the email aloud as (y/n) buried his face in her lap and tried not to think much of anything else. "Well that's that then" she glanced down at the boy. "You should go pack your bags, don't leave them until the last moment"

"Seriously?" (Y/n)'s voice was muffled because of the position he was in but it was still understandable "that's your reaction?"

"Did you expect more?" Wednesday grabbed the boy by the hair and pulled his head up so he was looking at her.

"You could at least sound upset" (y/n) huffed as he crossed his arms and sat back up.

Wednesday leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on the boys lips. "I am upset"

"Good. So am I" (y/n) said as he got off of the bed and stood up. He frowned as he left Wednesday's room and went to go pack.

Wednesday watched as the boy closed the door behind them. "Thing?" The hand was quick to crawl out from under Wednesday's bed and look up at her. "I want you to go with (y/n) tonight and report back to me at least once a day." she pulled out a phone that she had bought for just this situation and held it out. Thing climbed up onto the bed and took it. "Thank you"

—————————————————————

"I thought you'd be with Wednesday" Courtney spoke as she walked through the boys open door. "I went to her room but she said you were here"

"Have to pack" (y/n) shrugged as he threw a sweater into his suitcase. "What can I help you with braceface?"

Courtney frowned. "I really wish you'd stop calling me that"

"Not gonna happen" (y/n) replied with a small smile. "Now speak or start helping"

"Right. I'm heading home around six, want me to drive you or do you want to take an Uber so you can stay later?"

(Y/n) considered it for a moment before shrugging. "I'd prefer you driving me. Pretty sure Wednesday's train leaves around the same time anyways so it's not like I could spend more time with her. She texted me something about that a minute ago"

"Alright cool" Courtney nodded as she watched the boy pack his bag. "You don't really have a lot of stuff do you?"

"Not really" (y/n) shrugged as he picked up the Wednesday pillow and put it in the bag before zipping it shut. "Take this will you?"

—————————————————————

Wednesday carried her bags and placed them down on the ground as she sat down on the fountain in the quad. She waited until she saw (y/n) and he walked over to sit beside her. "So what now?"

"I don't know" (y/n) frowned. "There's so much I thought we'd do together before we were separated"

"Such as?" Wednesday replied as she put her hand atop her boyfriends hand.

"Binge the Winnie the Pooh movies"

"No"

"Make a secret tunnel between our rooms"

"Most likely impossible"

"Murder Xavier"

"This would actually be the ideal time for that, with a murderer on the loose and all. We just need to be careful"

"Paint your side of the room pink"

"You do that and I'll start cutting your fingers off"

"Cuddle more"

"You're to reliant on contact these days"

"Write a book together?"

"Do you have anything we could do TODAY that will not infuriate me?" Wednesday asked as she crossed her arms.

"Just the Xavier thing" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"Are you serious about that or would you chicken out at the last moment?" Wednesday asked as she continued to stare at the boy.

(Y/n) was silent for a moment. "I think I could do it... but maybe not today. I want us to do something romantic and fun"

"I would not like that"

"I don't care" Wednesday held back a smirk at those words. "How about... yeah I've got nothing"

"Of course you don't" Wednesday shook her head. "How about we just stay here. You can talk, I can ignore you while pretending to pay attention"

(Y/n) considered that for a moment. "Can we cuddle?"

Wednesday glanced around, it was empty since everyone was either gone or preparing to leave. "Fine"

(Y/n) quickly put his arms around Wednesday before pulling her up into his lap.

—————————————————————

By the time Wednesday finally glanced at her watch it was already beginning to get dark out. "I must leave" she spoke, interrupting (y/n)'s long rant about why the third cars movie is the worst one.

"Now?" (Y/n) suddenly realized how the sun was setting.

"I have to get to the train station" Wednesday forced her way out of his arms and stood up. "Walk me to the gate" she demanded as she got the notification on her phone that her Uber was waiting.

"Alright" (y/n) sighed and picked up Wednesday's bags before following after her. They were silent as they walked which Wednesday enjoyed while (y/n) did not.

Soon enough they were at the gate and they could see the Uber waiting outside. "Goodbye (y/n)"

"No. You don't get to leave that quickly" (y/n) quickly placed her bags down before pulling Wednesday into a kiss which she returned just as quickly.

She pulled back a moment later. "Though I cannot say categorically that my life will be diminished by not having you in it, I am comfortable if you choose to believe that"

"Are- are you quoting-"

"I figured you would appreciate it" Wednesday gave the boy one of her rare smiles. "You did force me to watch that with you after all. Contrary to that though I will still miss you"

"I'll miss you too" (y/n) smiled at her. "I love you"

"I love you too" Wednesday was surprised by how quickly those words had come out of her mouth. She nodded at the boy before turning around and walking to the car.

(Y/n) watched as Wednesday got in before the car began driving away. He had no clue when the next time he would see her in person was but he knew it would be to long.

Word count: 1086

(Oh we're all in for a treat. We've got more fan art from @Aikon_MJ5 !)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 13 13
Slow burn :) "My eyes are here." "Yeah, but what I want to look at is down there." What ever your name is it's ugly. You're Thursday Addams. Wednesda...
46.2K 952 41
!!!!!discontinued!!!!! {When only a couple weeks after Wednesday Addams transferred to Nevermore Academy her older sister decides to join her} ...
35.9K 1.3K 41
Who knew that escaping a school would result in stumbling upon the world's most dangerous beast? Well, luckily for Wednesday Addams, she's quite fond...
40.5K 875 56
ON HOLD/NOT WRITING UNTIL SZN 2!!- don't report for infrequent updates please! a preferences book based on the netflix show wednesday none of the c...