The Seed Of Vengeance (Gundam...

由 zer0420

Vengeances is a form of reciprocity in which each deed begets another. Each act of Vengeances is a response t... 更多

Chapter 1 Planted Seed
Chapter 2 Those Who Call For War
Chapter 3 Stardust Battlefield
Chapter 4 Unhealable Wounds
Chapter 5 End Of The World
Chapter 6 Land Of Confussion
Chapter 7 Memorial
Chapter 8 Blood In The Water
Chapter 9 Return To Battle
Chapter 10 Life Of A Soldier
Chapter 11 The Hidden Truth
Chapter 12 Bitter Hostilely
Chapter 13 Shadows Of War
Chapter 14 The Place of Sin
Chapter 15 Life Remaining and Life Scattered
Chapter 16 Fleeting Dream
Chapter 17 Stella
Chapter 18 World Revealed
Chapter 19 Fallen Angel
Chapter 20 Eve of Chaos
Chapter 21 Thunder In The Dark
Chapter 22 Visible Scars
Chapter 23 Hellfire of Destiny
Chapter 24 Winds Of Change
Chapter 25 Forbearance
Chapter 26 Fractured Mind
Chapter 27 Departure
Chapter 28 The Song of Truth
Chapter 29 To a New World
(Finale) Chapter 30 The Final Power

(Epilogue) To a New Tomorrow

1.8K 43 30
由 zer0420

No one's POV

Months Later...

After the end of the final battle and the destruction of the Messiah, both Orb and ZAFT had agreed to a truce and began to talk about ending the war... Further at the request of the PLANT Council Lacus, who had been serving as the mediator of the two nations returned to the PLANTS homeland.

Currently within Orb, Nhazul, along Lunamaria, Meyrin and Athrun were visiting the memorial,

as Nhazul had placed the Jasmine flowers on the cenotaph, as they all paid their respects. Lunamaria and Meyrin had also placed flowers down, for both Shinn and Rey, who had died, along with Durandal and Talia in the destruction of the Messiah.

Nhazul: I hated this place... I felt as I was exposing myself to the spirits of the past... To show them what had become of me after all that had happened... Would my family be proud? Would they disapprove?

Lunamaria: Nhazul...

Athrun: I think they would be proud.

Nhazul looked over at Athrun.

Athrun: You made some mistakes along the way. Everyone does. But you acknowledged those mistakes and learned from them. At the end of the day, you may have began walking on the wrong path, but you made your way to the correct one. Not everyone can do that. So I know they'd be proud of the person you turned out to be.

Hearing that, Nhazul looked surprised at Athrun, before smiling.

Nhazul: Thank you... I... I think I really needed to hear that...

Athrun placed his hand on Nhazul's shoulder and smiled.

Athrun: Of course.

Athrun and Nhazul both looked back at all the destruction caused by the last attack on Orb, along with all of the dead flowers.

Birdy: Birdy!

Suddenly, Athrun heard the sound of Birdy, as he looked back to see Kira, Lacus, Cagalli and Meer, who had dyed her hair back to it's original color.

Athrun: Kira. Cagalli, Lacus, Meer.

Meer: It's nice to see you, again Athrun.

Athrun: Yeah, it is.

Nhazul looked back at the four, noticing Kira, Lacus and Cagalli all had Jasmine flowers in their hands, surprising him.

Nhazul: Those are...

Cagalli: Jasmine flowers. Kira told us they were your little sister's favorite.

Nhazul looked at Kira even more surprised, that he remembered something from their brief interaction that day.

(Flashback)

Kira: Jasmine?

Nhazul: Yeah... My sister's favorite...

(Present)

Nhazul: You actually remembered that?

Kira: Yeah.

Cagalli stepped towards the grave and set the flowers down, next to those laid by Nhazul.
Then behind her, Lacus and Meer walked up and laid their flowers that they carried in front of the grave too, followed by Kira who did the same.

Nhazul: I hated this place. But even so, I couldn't ever forget it. And now...

Lunamaria: Nhazul...

Kira: No matter how bad things get...

Nhazul then turned towards Kira.

Kira: Even if the flowers are wiped out, even if there are those who would wipe them out...They'll always grow again. We'll make sure of it.

Nhazul just looked at Kira surprised, as Athrun soon spoke up.

Athrun: The kind of battle that we fight, Nhazul.

Athrun said as he thought about how much he had seen Nhazul change since they had met, almost a year earlier. Kira soon outstretched his hand to Nhazul.

Kira: Will you continue to fight with us, Nhazul?

Nhazul didn't say anything, looking at Kira's hand, as the group fell silent. Nhazul proceeded to think back to meeting Kira again, after attempting to kill him. Remembering despite that, he held no bitterness or resentment within him. However despite agreeing to work him before, Nhazul still held resentment within his heart, for him causing the death of his family.

Nhazul: Before... I told you that killing my family... It was something I could never you forgive for...

Kira: Yes. I know. And I understand.

Nhazul: ...

Nhazul stood motionless for a few moments, before he proceeded to lift up his hand, as two unseen phantom hands were holding onto it, as Nhazul accepted Kira's hand, tears soon streaming down his face.

Nhazul: I... I... I forgive you...

Nhazul said, as phantom images of Zane and Lillie, his little sister and older brother were holding his hand atop of Kira's hand. Hearing Nhazul say that, surprised everyone, as Kira nodded.

Kira: Thank you, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Yeah...

Nhazul said, as he looked out past the edge of the cliff at the sea, he felt as if a great weight were lifted from his shoulders, gaining true emotional closure. Saying goodbye to the assembled group, Nhazul turned to leave, walking back towards the park.

Lunamaria followed, and as they crossed the park and headed back towards their car, he had truly left behind the burden of grief and guilt he had borne since that fateful day, a burden that had gotten only heavier in the past year.And as he looked to Lunamaria walking by his side, she smiled at him, holding his hand. Nhazul would smile back, as he knew that a part of his life was over. He then glanced at his watch, and saw that it was just after midnight.

The Year Cosmic Era Seventy-Five had ended.

A new year had begun. And it was up to them now to build a new life, in a new era...

Alright, this is the end of Seed Of Vengeance. Despite all the problems with Seed and Destiny, it's still an enjoyable watch for me and I wanted to make a story for it. Now it isn't as long as my Iron Blooded Orphans story, due to not needing to switch back and forth between characters, given the events were the same. Again, I like always, I followed the main story and replaced Shinn as the main character, but it was the type of story I enjoy making and I'm going to keep doing what I like. But back to the matter, I hope you enjoyed reading this story. I do plan on doing Witch of Mercury in the future, but as for other main series like Wing, 00, or Unicorn, I'm not sure. But who knows? But like always, thank you for taking time out of your day to read my shity stories and have a great day.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.7K 63 11
"???:"I've lost everything, everything I know and everyone that I cared about. They're gone, but I'm still here.... for revenge" Revenge? What does t...
2.2K 58 15
What happens when you're kidnapped and on board that took everything you loved from you? What if it's the same ship that was the cause of your parent...
235 48 22
[COMPLETE] #1 in War-torn #1 queer lit #2 in Wattpad exclusive After years of peace, the kingdom of Mirirejar has finally struck the kingdom of Zella...
6.8K 416 20
What gives the will to live for humans..? Is it love.? Responsibility.? Family.? Ambition..? Goal..? Dreams..? Revenge.? Hate.? It's differen...