𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠�...

nanaaasanti tarafından

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɢɪʀʟꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ... Daha Fazla

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

825 26 54
nanaaasanti tarafından

don't be a silent reader before i end all u mfs like the way they end. so smd and don't be silent.
______________________
"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
__________________

Today was the day that Mariana and the rest of the guys paid for Dougie's bail, they were surprised that she had even brought 3k.

flashback

Taking another look in the box there was an envelope of exactly 5k. How the fuck did she know?

Turning it over there was another note. I have a feeling that you would need this one day, for a particular person.

flashback over

Mariana left 2k since the rest of the guys were paying the rest. "How the fuck did you get this so soon" Cblu asked "I work duh" she replied lying straight through her teeth, but of course like the dumbass that camrin was he believed her.

Mariana went to the bathroom but was stopped by some girl "your Mariana right?" she asked "yea" Mariana responded "Do you know where the court room is, where they are holding Dougie" she asked.

Why does she want to know I thought to myself.

Was Mariana feeling jealous?

"It's in the room too the left" I replied "thank you" the girl said. I have no idea who that was but I hope it isn't one of smooches.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
_____________________

"Fuck is Mariah doin here" I asking looking at Kay "I invited her, she's been missing you" Kay replied "nigga you know i'm fuckin around wit Mari why would you even do sum shi like that, speaking of her where is she?" I said getting tight.

I don't understand why kay would pull some shit like that. "Ion know where she went" Kay replied.

"Hey Dougz I missed you" Mariah said making me feel annoyed, the amount of times i've done her wrong she still crawls back. "Can't say the same about you" I replied harshly.

"Don't lie to me" Mariah said as I tuned her out when I noticed Mariana coming.

"Hey Dougie" she said smiling as her red heals hit the ground. The Red dress that she wore fitted her curves perfectly her curled bounced perfectly with every step that she took. I never once took my eyes off the majestic figure in-front of me.

"Thank you for everything Mari I really do appreciate the work you have done for me" I said going into a hug, "you don't have to thank me I'm the reason you were even in here" she replied making me confused on why she even thought that.

"No your not I chose to do that myself nobody forced me to" I replied noticing a mug on Mariah's face once I let go from the hug. "Don't worry about that lemme talk to da guys" I said and she nodded her head.

_____________________
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
__________________

Once Dougie walked away, Mariah came up to me once again "whatever thoughts you have with dougie shut them down he's mine" she said, "i'm just his lawyer nothing else" I said making a smile go across that dumb bitch's face.

"Good it should stay that way, and what are you still doing here anyways the other lawyer left and so should you" Mariah said catching me by surprise.

I grabbed my purse and walked out "where you goin" setty asked "home I gotta watch my lil sister" I replied and setty understood.

I nearly even knew dougie why should I even care?

⭐️

Making my way inside the apartment it was nice and silent, just how I liked it. No disruptions, no yelling, no nothing. Changing out of my red dress I put on a dark blue tang top and some pajama pants.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
_____________________

"Why ain't she picking up" I groaned now frustrated "maybe it's for the better" Kay shrugged "nigga fuck up you dead don't fuck wit Mariana for no reason" Blovee said annoyed on how rude kay was being for no reason.

"I'll ask Alexis what she's doin" Blu said and I nodded in response. I was getting annoyed on why she wasn't answering me or didn't even tell me bye. "She's asleep" Blu said "ight" I replied.

⭐️

I was now knocking at Mariana's apartment door. Horrible idea I know but I can't help it, I just got out of jail and now she's being distant with me even if I never did anything.

"Que eres?" Some lady who looked exactly like Mariana, "um señora i don't speak spanish" I said looking around "Alexis ven y habla no sé qué me ta diciendo" her mom said "oh my god dougie your back" Alexis said as she hugged me "you really want to get rid of me that fast" I asked "never that but I won't take up your time since I know you came for Mari and not me" she said frowning at the last part.

[Translation: who are you?]
[Translation: Alexis come talk I don't know what he's saying]

"Her room is the last on the right" Alexis said and I nodded my head. The apartment was small but a good size, this wasn't my first time coming here but I really took more notice. There was a large picture of Mariana in a big red dress with a beautiful crown.

There was multiple family pictures with no father present, just like me.

Finally making my way into her room I knock but go no response so I just walked in. I've never been into Mariana's room but it was persistence and clean. The wall was a cream color, on the right was a vanity with a white binder with my name on it, towards the left was her window with blacked out curtains and bed.

"Who is it" Mariana said as she turned her phone light to who ever she thought I was. "Oh it's just you" she replied then turning over so now that her back was facing me.

"Mariana don't be like dat" I said turning her over "what can I help you with" she said in a sarcastic tone "tell me why your acting like that" I asked "ask Mariah" she told me.

The fuck did she tell her know.

"Whatever she told you was a lie" I said "I doubt that she looked pretty serious when she told me shut down whatever thoughts I had for you since she is clearly yours" Mari said shrugging.

"She stay lying bro I dead told her to leave me the fuck alone months go" I said groaning, "are you done now I have to get ready for work soon" Mariana told me.

"Since when do you work" I asked "since i've had to pay half of you bail" she replied "what, I thought they paid and you were just going to assist the case?" I replied confusedly.

"Turns out Kay doesn't really like me that much" She shrugged once again. "I'm sure he does but he doesn't really trust people right away" I replied.

⭐️

I stayed with Mariana until she finally kicked me out since she had to get ready for work and i'm currently in the car on my way to a club I don't even want to go too but since the guys want to take me so it's a 'welcome home'  gift here I am.

Some how I feel guilty for going knowing Mariana might be annoyed that i'm here.

"Pass the blunt nigga" I said to Cblu as he kept taking pulls "I just got it bro" he replied "nigga it's my day fuck up" I said mushing his head.

"We here" Blovee said as he pulled up to the club, it looked bright as fuck from the outside and it was hot as fuck in the inside.

We got to our own section and the lights dimmed "oh shi" I mumbled seeing a stripper walk out.

She had dark glistening skin and nice boobs in all honestly, she had on this red shimmery top which she honestly looked good in.

She started doing all these crazy ass tricks so I obviously threw my blue bills at her, she honestly deserved it if she was working here.

The girl got off the stage and walked to me, I could get so her face but she started rubbing on my arms/shoulders. Giving me a lap dance I started to feel myself getting hard under her and I knew that she noticed. Her back was too my chest so so I couldn't see her face. Till her turned around.

"Mariana what the fuck" I said.

________________
guess who's back.

thoughts on mariah?

thoughts on kay?

thoughts on dougie?

thoughts on mariana?

ME🙋🏽‍♀️

nana b who bigger than she🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
vote and comment
don't be silent 😒😒😒😒

-nana is out⭐️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...