The Rogue's Mate (Werewolf St...

By LeonardoMontero531

Alistair is a rogue werewolf. Born into this condition, he lives with his family the nomadic life, always tra... More

Chapter 1: Small Town Boy
Chapter 2: Born This Way
Chapter 3: People Like Us
Chapter 4: Cool Kids
Chapter 5: Mamma Knows Best
Chapter 6: Same Love
Chapter 7: Waterfalls
Chapter 8: Boom
Chapter 9: Running with the Wolves
Chapter 10: Bad Blood
Chapter 11: Moonlight
Chapter 12: Friday I'm In love
Chapter 13: See You Again
Chapter 14: So Excited
Chapter 15: How Will I Know
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: I still haven't found what I'm looking for
Chapter 19: River
Chapter 20: See a little light
Chapter 21: Rush, Rush
Chapter 22: Time for Miracles
Chapter 23: Body | WAP
Chapter 24: Baby, It's Cold Outside
Chapter 25: Breakaway | Raised by Wolves
Chapter 26: I Want You To Want Me
Chapter 27: Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
Chapter 28: Break The Ice
Chapter 29: Gone
Chapter 30: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Chapter 31: We Don't Talk About Bruno
Chapter 32: Because Of You
Chapter 33: Don't Cha
Chapter 34: Start of Something New
Chapter 35: I Think I Love You | Mercy
Chapter 36: Naked
Chapter 37: Royals
Chapter 38: Star Crossed Lovers
Chapter 39: Cry For Help
Chapter 40: Only Hope
Chapter 41: Power
Chapter 42: Addicted to Love
Chapter 43: I Have Nothing
Chapter 44: Over You
Chapter 45: Blown Away
Chapter 46: We Remain
Chapter 47: Father Figure
Chapter 48: Too Much
Chapter 49: Figures
Chapter 50: Nothing Like You and I
Chapter 51: Into You
Chapter 52: Thinking of You
Chapter 53: Call Me By Your Name
Chapter 54: Oh No
Chapter 55: And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
Chapter 56: Wasting All These Tears
Chapter 57: Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 58: The Blower's Daughter
Chapter 59: Let it Go | Buttons
Chapter 60: Lonely Is The Night
Chapter 61: My Heart Will Go On
Chapter 62: Sorry, Not Sorry
Chapter 63: Erotica
Chapter 64: Hot in Herre | Can't Fight This Feeling
Chapter 66: Counting Stars
Chapter 67: Not Ready To Make Nice
Chapter 68: A Moment Like This
Chapter 69: Bad Guy
Chapter 70: Love Is A Battlefield
Chapter 71: Reunited
Chapter 72: Never Gonna Give You Up
Chapter 73: Love Will Keep Us Together
Chapter 74: Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
Chapter 75: Mother
Chapter 76: Cool for the Summer
Chapter 77: You Belong With Me
Chapter 78: Make You Feel My Love
Chapter 79: The Power of Love [EPILOGUE]
Bonus Chapter: Now or Never
Topping the Enemy

Chapter 65: Use Somebody | Perfect

792 38 17
By LeonardoMontero531

Alexander

I'm nervous.

I was all up in my business, enjoying my boy cleanse when Teddy asked to kiss me. Yes, kiss me! What the hell is happening?

But who am I to deny him?

I mean, have you seen him? If you forgot about him, let me refresh your memory.

He's hot and I'm lonely. Plus, we had so much fun at the movies the other day. Honestly, I had a blast. He made me feel less awkward for being there with all the mated couples.

I kind of admire Ali for having the audacity to invite him in the first place, especially considering what Teddy was to Ben. It was a ballsy move, but I'm here for it. Way to go, Luna!

But that was then, this is now. Why did he want to kiss me?

I know I'm going to be mated today, probably, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

I understand that it would be the only chance he had to kiss me, I get that. I'm not an idiot, I know why he picked yesterday of all days to kiss me. Because it was the last chance for us to do so since none of us would kiss a mated person - and certainly not me.

Anyway, I get it. But I'm starting to think Teddy has a thing for unavailable men. First was Ben - who we all know couldn't be mated to him - now he picks on another soon to be mated person. I mean... the writing is on the wall.

Well, what's done is done. It was just a kiss. At this point in the game, it's the least of my worries. Honestly, I'm so nervous about my upcoming mate.

What if I don't like him? What if he's not my usual type? What if he's a girl?

Goddess forbids, I think I'd rather reject then be mated to a girl. I love women, but no thanks. I need the D.

I get downstairs for breakfast and my parents meet me with open arms and a lot of love. They wish me happy birthday, hug and kiss me. It was an all out celebratory breakfast.

I opened my presents and thanked them for it. At this point in my life, nothing material brings me any happiness more than the love I get from my friends and family.

I know it's a privileged boy thing to say, but it's the truth. Not that I don't appreciate my expensive gifts, I do. But what I appreciate the most are my supportive parents.

Especially after all the shit I had to endure this year with "Tristangate" and the abortion. In fact, when I told my parents I was up for valedictorian of the class, my mom cried. My dad told me he was proud of me.

Then he said something along the lines of 'I'm glad all that money we spent on tutors for you paid off'. Regardless, I'll take the win. I freaking need it.

"Are you nervous about meeting your mate?" - Mom asked me as we finished up breakfast.

"Wrecked." - I can't even bring myself to lie.

"It'll be alright, son. You'll see." - She winked at me.

"Of course it is. Now that all the rogues are mated, any boy left is a winner." - Dad said and I'm like revolting.

"Dad, for Goddess' sake, where did you get so much prejudice? They're just people like us." - I glared at him, annoyed.

"Sure, son. They are. I'm just glad my son can't be mated to a rogue, that's all." - He smiled boastfully.

"I don't think I would once I found out Tristan was already 18. Alistair is an omega too. Chris is straight and Elodie is a girl. So the choices are limited within my mating range." - I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Good luck, son. Text us his name as soon as you find out." - Mom hugged me once again.

"Mom, what if I don't find him today? Zach Matsunaga took 2 years to find his." - I said with despair sinking in.

"Then you'll wait, son. But let's hope not." - She told me, not very comforting though her tone is sweet.

"Let's hope not. I'll die if I have to wait two years. I'm already lonely as it is." - I admitted, vulnerably.

"You're not lonely, Alexander. You're loved by your family and friends. Also, your grandfather wants to throw you a birthday party this weekend to celebrate you and your mate." - Dad informed me, surprisingly.

"Really? Then it's best if I find him, then." - I smiled awkwardly.

I get along great with my grandparents, so it should be fun. But if I don't find my mate it is gonna be awkward as hell.

In case it wasn't clear when I said my forefather helped found this town, our family money is as old as the town itself. In the beginning, my ancestor started a small dairy farm to feed his family.

Soon, he expanded to another farm to cultivate the grains needed to feed the livestock, which would cut the cost of buying it from others. But when he harvested the crop, he sold the excess to a nice profit and then he bought another farm.

Nowadays, the Houser farms are one of the largest conglomerates of farms in the South. But my grandfather runs the business as he learned from his father. Of course, my dad is following in his footsteps to take over the administration of the entire business one day and I'm expected to go to college and do the same when I return.

Honestly, I love the idea.

I'm not the artistic type. I'm not the warrior type to pursue a career in the pack like some of my friends. So, I'm more than willing to do as expected of me.

Plus, I'm an only child. If not me, then who?

I get that it's a lot of pressure for someone, I'm not saying it's gonna be easy. But as long as I find my mate, I'm good to go. Plus, my whole family and friends live here. Where would I go?

As anyone would say, werewolves are deeply family oriented creatures. We're pack animals. We flourish in the collective. And I for one couldn't live without my bitch. Never. I'm gonna miss him dearly when I go to college, but I seriously doubt it'll affect our friendship. Not my Ben.

"What the hell!" - Alistair gasped in shock as he saw my eyes glowing as I looked towards the boys talking. Though it's my birthday, so I don't know why he's so shocked. This is supposed to be happening. At least, that's the hope.

Teddy, Roger and the cousin turned to look at us after Ali's scandalous shock.

I put on my sunglasses immediately before anyone can catch my glowing eyes. And I see another person doing the same. I see him coming towards me right this moment.

Tears come to my eyes.

I'm shaking with nervousness right now. I'm surprised as hell to see him coming in my direction. Ben is gobsmacked. Ali is too, but Ben's mouth is agape.

I start sobbing uncontrollably.

This is NOT what I thought it'd be happening on my special day.

"Why are you crying?" - My mate asked me once he approached me, worriedly.

"Because... because I..." - I stuttered, nervously. The tears flowed through me.

"I didn't dare to expect you'd be my mate. I dared not to dream of you." - I confessed, gasping for air I cried so hard.

He hugged me for a moment and I'm in heaven right now. His scent is the most wonderful smell I've ever scented. In his arms is where I wanna be.

"I confess I didn't dare to think of you as my mate as well, but I wanted you to be." - He smiled at me and I swooned. I'd faint, but we don't need to add to the drama that it's already catching plenty of eyes.

"Really?" - I asked him with a radiant smile.

"Yes, really. I never thought I'd get someone as special as you for my mate." - He said it and I wept, overcome with emotions.

"Me neither! I didn't even think it'd be possible for someone like you to be mated to lonely old me." - I affirmed, extremely vulnerable.

"Why not? You're great, Alexander. You're handsome, smart, compassionate, loyal and did I mention hot as hell?" - He snickered with a mischievous grin.

I laughed at his remark.

"Sure, I'm hot. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?" - I snickered, blushing.

"I'd much rather see myself through your eyes." - He declared and I swooned.

Honestly, I couldn't resist a kiss. He welcomed me with open arms. Our glasses fell off our bodies it was so intense, but our eyes are already normal by now.

The school bell rang.

"I, Alexander Houser III, accept you Theodore Johnson as my mate."

"I, Theodore Emmanuel Johnson, accept you Alexander Houser III as my mate."

"Emmanuel?" - I frowned in surprise.

"My mom's dad's name." - He rolled his eyes.

"That didn't count, Lex. You have to do it again." - Ben interjected, grinning.

"Shut up, bitch!" - I glared at him. We started making our way towards the classroom.

"I can't believe you didn't know the name of your own mate!" - Ben provoked me.

"You wouldn't know the name of your mate either if his dad hadn't showed up at the pack house. Don't try me, bitch! This is my special day!" - I glared daggers at him. Ali gulped awkwardly.

"Calm down, princess! I'm only joking. Geez!" - Ben rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Well, excuse me for being nervous about meeting my mate!" - I sassed him.

"Can I just say, you couldn't have been mated to a more deserving guy. Honestly, I'm in awe of you. Both of you." - Ben melted and so did I.

"Thanks, bitch. It means the world coming from you." - I smiled at my best friend.

As soon as Teddy entered the classroom, Roger jumped on his arms with a bear hug that would drop most men. He looked so happy for him. It warms my heart, honestly.

"Congratulations, brother! Only you could find a date with more money than you!" - He snickered.

"And only you could make that comment, Roger. Thanks, brother." - Teddy smiled uncomfortably.

I get a round of happy birthdays from all of the students, humans and werewolves alike. But the wolves know what just happened.

"I'm so happy for you, Lex. You have no idea!" - Lisa teared up as she hugged me. This got me emotional as well.

"Thanks, Lisa. I'm happy too. I just can't believe he's my date." - I said, still baffled.

"Why not? You deserve a great guy for a date. Especially after surviving some assholes in the past." - She reaffirmed, seriously.

Literally every single person inside the class got her reference and Tristan gulped nervously.

"Thank you, Lisa. I couldn't have survived these last three months if it weren't for my friends." - I admitted, vulnerably.

"It was my pleasure. Now you just have to navigate that famous anaconda of his." - She commented and I gasped in shock.

"Lisa!" - I blushed. Hard. Teddy looked down while Roger laughed his ass out.

"What did she mean by anaconda?" - Chris asked, innocently.

"Don't ask, Christian." - Lena replied, mildly uncomfortable.

I got the accolades as they came on my special day. But more than anything else, I was on cloud nine that Teddy was my mate. Really.

I never admitted this to anyone before, but I was envious of my best friend when they started dating. Truth is Roger always cast such a large shadow that Teddy flew under the radar for me, but you know what they say about grass being greener...

As soon as I saw what he did for Ben and how great the dates were, I was thoroughly impressed by him. Though of course, I could never make a move on my best friend's guy.

So I stood by their side and was happy for Ben to have his relationship.

All the while, I secretly hoped someone would do the same for me. I could only dream of having someone coming out just for my sake. Which is why it was so easy for me to fall into the Tristan trap.

Now I'm in heaven. I got the guy that I wanted. And I don't have to keep it a secret from anyone ever again. I'm free to love and be loved.

Teddy kissed me before he went on to football practice and I swoon every time he does that. I make my way to the gym practically floating.

"I'm so happy for you my friend. You are the most deserving person of a good date I know." - Ben told me, enthusiastically.

"Thanks, bitch. Are you sure this isn't weird for you? I mean, because of your history with him." - I inquired, worriedly.

"No, not at all. I love him for you!" - Ben was quick to reply.

He genuinely looked ecstatic for me, so it feels genuine.

"Thanks. I love him for me too." - I smirked, boastfully.

Ben laughed at this and we started the exercises we're required for the class.

When I arrived at home, I couldn't wait to tell the news to my parents. Though I'm a little apprehensive about telling my dad. In case you can't tell, he is a little judgy.

I greeted my mom first since she works from home but made a mystery of my mate until dad arrived later on. I told her I wanted to tell them both at the same time.

When I get downstairs for dinner, my parents look at me apprehensively.

"So, are you gonna tell us or what?" - Mom questioned me, breaking in hives of curiosity. Both of them stared at me intensely.

"It's Teddy." - I replied, anxiously. They both gasped in shock.

"Johnson?" - Dad double checked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, dad. Theodore Johnson." - I confirmed, nervously.

"Congratulations, son!" - Mom hugged me, radiantly happy for me.

"Are you okay, dad? Do you approve of him?" - I questioned him, since he didn't say anything.

"What? Of course, I approve! Honestly, a great choice for a mate." - He smiled at me and I breathed out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank Goddess! I was afraid you wouldn't approve of him." - I admitted, nervously.

"Why not?" - He questioned me, surprised.

"Because... you know..." - I trailed off, anxiously. Honestly, this is more uncomfortable than when I had to admit I was pregnant.

"Did you mean because he's black?" - Dad rolled his eyes at me.

"Honestly, Alexander. Give me some credit. Theodore comes from a great family. His mom is the city attorney and his dad is the freaking Delta of the pack. We all know his grandfather owns some valuable property, so he's not gonna come after our money or even need it." - Dad ranted.

"That is without taking into consideration he has a great football career ahead of him with most likely a scholarship lined up for college. The Goddess couldn't have picked a better mate for you even if I could choose myself. Teddy is a great choice and I couldn't care less about his ethnicity." - Dad concluded, annoyed at me.

"I agree with everything you've just said, dad. And I'm glad you see it too." - I spoke in a humble tone.

"I don't know how your grandfather is gonna react. That's another story!" - Dad amended and I'm gobsmacked.

"Well, he can either get onboard with my mate or give up any idea of being in my life. Because I'm not giving up Teddy." - I stood my ground. Honestly, I'd rather give up the money, not even exaggerating.

"Calm down, son! No one is making you give up your mate. I'm just saying my father is from another generation. That's all." - Dad appeased with a low tone.

"Well, as long as he gets with the program." - I stated, defiantly.

Bitch, please. I will walk through the fire to keep my mate and no one is gonna rain on my parade.

The next day at school, I greet my mate with a hot kiss - this will never get old, though it's only the second day.

"So, how did your parents react to our mating?" - I asked him, intrigued as we made our way to a corner of the yard.

"Really well, actually. All things considered." - He replied, sincerely.

"What all things?" - I frowned at this.

Teddy notices my worried frown and puts me at ease.

"Lex, you need to put something into your beautiful skull. You're perfect for me. You're it. And I wouldn't want to be mated to anybody else." - He stated, firmly.

I couldn't help but swoon at his words.

"Honestly, you're perfect for me too." - I melted and we kissed for a while.

A|N: And there you have it. The last mated couple of the novel.

Or is it?

Is there another pairing that no one saw coming?

Of course, not. Why would there be?

Love,

Léo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.2K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
114K 6.5K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
69.4K 2.9K 36
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...
892K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...