Just A Kiss

By ZimBob

It was simple dare. Just kiss a stranger. I thought it was easy since I didn't know th guy or would ever see... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
JUST A KISS IS PUBLISHED
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seveteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

42.3K 924 60
By ZimBob

Ah! Three Chapters in one weekend! I'm on a ROLL! NOT SURE THE NEXT TIME I'LL UPLOAD 'CAUSE THE AP EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK (sadly for me at least) WISH ME LUCK AND HOPE YOU ENJOY. I'LL PROBABLY UPLOAD THIS WEEKEND. CROSS YOUR FINGERS :)

I pushed off Jack's lap and pounded on the door, "LET ME OUT!"

            "No can do, Tedi. You two need to solve some problems. Maybe in 24 hours, we'll release you guys." Natalie said.

            "And hopefully you're going to like what you see," Maggie said and the girls giggled.

            "You can murder us later but for now, enjoy what you can." M&M hollered.

 I was going to murder my friends after I get out. I pounded on the door, screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't want to be in here. When I said I wanted Jack and me alone to talk without interruptions, I DID NOT mean to lock me in a closet with him.

            "Will you stop that already? I tried that an hour ago." Jack groaned.

            I turned to him, "How did you get in here anyway?"

            "The same trick as yours. Your friends are something else,"

            Yeah, they're crazy. I sat criss-cross apple sauce on the floor and sighed. We obviously weren't going to leave any time soon.

            "Let's at least pretend we're 'solving our problems'." He suggested, leaning against the wall beside me. I eyed him and noticed that he was shirtless. Ohmigod. Stop staring at his chest! I mentally slapped myself. Why was he shirtless?

            "Why are you shirtless?" I asked before I could stop myself.

            He smirked, "I was jogging when Maggie came and found me."

            "You jog shirtless?" I gaped.

            His smirk broadened, "Yea, I get hot. Hotter actually."

            I bit my lip, getting up. I grabbed one of my larger shirts and tossed it at him, "Put that on."

            He chucked it at my head, "I'm not wearing a girl's shirt."

            "You're distracting me. PUT IT ON."

            "Hell no," He snapped. I launched at him, wrestling the shirt over his head. He gripped my forearms and tossed me off him. I huffed and felt my hair fell over my face. I pushed it away and glared at him.

            "Whatever, I give up."

            Jack looked mad, "You give up too easily."

            I shrugged, "I know when to call quits."

            "No, you quit when you're about to win. It's sad actually."

            "Shut up, jerk-face."

            "Is that the only comeback you have?" The edge of his lips curled up slightly.

            "Jack, I swear to God_"

            "Jack, I swear to God," He mimicked my voice, which was nothing like my voice at all! It was way too high to be my voice. And the fact that while he was saying that, he was flinging his arms around.

            He was really pissing me off right now. I picked up one of my slippers that was cuddled by the wall and chucked it at him. It slapped him on his forehead, "What the hell?"

            "You deserved that," I chided.

            His eyes narrowed as he threw the shoe back. I dodged and he grabbed me. I squatted his face several times until he gripped my hands and forced them above my head. My heart suddenly began to quicken. The last time he was on top of me like this was when he tried to take my pants. I wish he was trying to take my pants away. I groaned, annoyed by my thoughts.

            Jack's eyes were clouded. Clouded with lust.

            Just kiss me already! He groaned and pulled himself off me. His hands raked roughly through his dark hair, "Why do you drive me crazy?"

            "I guess it's in my genes."

            A little laugh slipped his lips. And then suddenly, he was laughing loudly, his head thrown back.

            I stared at him, lost in his laugh. I sat up, holding myself up by my hands. My heart was about to jump out of my chest. He stopped laughing, a smile playing on his lips, "Whenever I'm around you, I feel like I'm high."

            "At least there isn't that bad effect after." I joked.

            "But there is," He muttered.

            My lips formed into a thin line, "How's Hailey?"

            His smile faded, "It's not really working out." Is it because of me? Does he mean he's going to break up with her? "I think I'm going to stay single for a while." Meaning he STILL doesn't want me to be his girlfriend.

            I perched my lips, sad I can't be with him even though our attraction can be detected by seven year old Ava. I wonder if I just crawled over to him and kissed him like he kissed me when Natalie found us without interruptions, would he think differently? Only way to know is to try, right?

            Without another thought, I crawled onto Jack's lap, straddling him. He looked shocked but didn't complain. I rested my hands on his broad shoulder, feeling the muscles there. He opened his mouth to say something but I pressed my finger against his lips. I wanted him to feel what I felt about him. Actions are bigger than words, right? I trailed kisses along his sexy jaw. Strong jaws just drove me crazy. And guys in uniforms. Yum... uniforms can make the fattest guy on the planet sexy as hell.

            A shiver passed through him and I begin to grind myself against him when he said, "How's Scott?"

            I paused, "What about Scott?"

            Jack frowned, "I'm done with Hailey. Are you done with that guy?"

            "I never was with him."

            His eyes darted to my lips.

            "And I never kissed him either if that's what you're thinking. I never kissed any guy but you."

            "What about Clay?"

            That pissed me off, "Never kissed anyone that I wanted to kiss but you. Why is it so hard for us to just be together?"

            "I told you_"

            "Forget Clay already!" I screamed.

            "Even without Clay to interfere, I never stay with one girl for a long period of time. Think about that, Tedi. Since I came to this school, how many girls have I been through?" He murmured.

            Natalie and Hailey, "Two."

            He shook his head, "Four. Right when I came here, I had a girlfriend from my last school. Then Natalie, you for a day and then Hailey."

            "Why?" Four girls in two months?

            "Because I just felt like it."

            "No," I sighed, "Why can't you stay with one girl for a long time? Are you afraid of commitment?"

            He shrugged, "I'm scared of getting hurt."

            I moved a couple strands of hair away from his face and kept quiet. He thinks it's better to hurt others then get hurt himself. That's reasonable but stupid.

            "You know that game we played when we asked each other questions and we wrote them down. The first girl I ever kissed... er, kissed me was Sara Venice. She was two years older then me and she wrecked my life. I trusted her. And I actually thought I loved her. But she just... screwed me over," He was getting pissed by the minute. He nudged me off his lap and I just leaned onto his side, resting my head on his shoulder, yawning a little.

            "I'm sorry,"

            "It wasn't you."

            "It'll never be me."

            He snaked his arm onto my back, grabbing onto my waist to scoot me closer to him. He leaned down and pressed the lightest kiss on my lips. It made me breathless. He pressed his forehead against mine.

            "What does this mean?" I asked, getting drowsy. I didn't want to wake up tomorrow morning and have Jack ignore me all over again.

            "For now, I just want to be single. This doesn't mean I don't want you. Honestly, you're the only girl I think about constantly.... But I want to..."

            "Think." He always wants to freaking think.

            "Yeah," He snuggled up against me and I let him. Like the night we were finally together but too bad we weren't together. And honestly at this rate, I don't think we're getting anywhere.

When I knew Jack had fallen asleep, I moved away from him, reached into one of large boxes that I hid in my closet and pulled out my mini fridge. I know what you're thinking. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Who keeps a mini fridge in their closet? Well, I do and if you have a problem with that, talk to my lil'friend (my ass). I pulled out a small container of chocolate ice cream and pulled out a spoon from my back pocket. Yeah, I carry around a spoon too.

I sat there and thought,

When was my happily ever after going to happen? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
473K 14.4K 34
He didn't stop when he reached her but leaned forward and kissed her hard, on the mouth. The air left her lungs. Maybe it was because it was her firs...
1.4M 40.8K 49
Completed✔️ Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was 15 so it is a bit cliché, and many mistakes in the story:) All Brooklyn's life, she's been more of a...
66.7K 2.2K 42
The more he gets closer, the deeper the kiss gets. My hands weren't able to move, they are just on the side of my body. He slowly pulled out of the k...