Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Teenage Dream

648 17 3
By simp4blainchel

"All right, guys, it's finally here. Regionals. I just found out, because of safety concerns related to late season tornadoes, Indianapolis has declined to host the competition. So, as defending champions, we're having regionals here, in our auditorium." Me. Schue announced, and we all cheered.

"Now, because of a sexting scandal at Our Lady of Perpetual Loneliness, their Glee club, the Nun-touchables has been excommunicated by the new pope. They've been replaced by the world-famous boys of Ziegler Prep, the Waffletoots." He continued and I leaned over to Blaine who was looking very distressed.

"Do you think their farts actually smell like waffles?" I whispered, and he completely ignored me.

"They are really good." He sighed, his hands over his mouth.

"The Hoosierdaddies are still the odds-on favorite. Their lead vocalist, Frida Romero is a tiny juggernaut of talent. We are in for the fight of our lives." Mr. Schue said and Sam raised his hand.

"But Sami's like, 5'3. That's as short as it gets." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Let's get real. There comes a moment in every performers life that defines their career. This is our moment. We've struggled, we've endured, and now we must triumph. And speaking of that, I want us all to just take a moment to send some positive energy to one of very own. She has her final callback for Funny Girl today. So let's all give a big round of applause to Rachel, wherever she is." He smiled, and we all clapped.  Rachel was Fanny Brice. There is no way she wouldn't get the role.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, as I walked in between Sam and Blaine and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.

"Nothing." Blaine said.

"Tigers." Sam smiled, and I looked at him extremely confused.

"Okay, I'm not even gonna ask about that. Are you guys excited for Glee? The setlist is coming out today!" I squealed and Blaine wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You're going to get a solo, there's no way you won't." He kissed me on the forehead, and Sam got visibly uncomfortable.

"I gotta go." He quickly walked away, and I looked at Blaine, pretending to be confused. I knew they were talking about the proposal,  and I was determined to drop some hints about how I did not want to get married in high school.

"What's up with Sam?" I asked, and his face turned red.

"Nothing, he's just being Sam." He shrugged and I nodded.

"You know, this week will officially be a year since my accident. I think it was a sign of Finn and Rachel's impending doom. I mean, I support their decision, but, like, can you even believe they were going to get married in high school, that's insane!" I laughed and his smile dropped.

"Well, they were in love. And they are definitely soulmates, there's no way they won't get back together." He sighed, and I grabbed his hand.

"Oh, for sure. But I mean, getting married in your senior year is kinda crazy. Like, if you're truly soulmates, you still have your whole life to get married." I smiled, and pulled him into the choir room.

"Guys, I have finalized our set list." Mr. Schue said, and I grabbed Blaine's hand and held my breath.

"I know it was done by the Warblers, but I think we have a great opportunity for a duet and it has the perfect big stadium vibe. We are going with Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and it will be sung by Sami and Blaine. 'Hall of Fame' by The Script and Will.I.Am, sung by the boys, and Marley's original song, 'All or Nothing." He announced and I let out a small cheer when he announced our duo and Blaine hugged me.

That was the first song I had ever heard him sing, and the day where I dressed up in Boy Drag to spy on him, and I could not be more glad that Kurt and I were both terrible spies.

"Hey, Mr. Schue, what about my original song? Do you remember? 'My cup, my cup, saying what's up to my cup, my cup." Brittany interrupted and I joined in on the singing while Blaine silently laughed at me and I playfully pushed his head away.

"My Cup' is one of a kind, but we're going with Marley's song." Mr. Schue shot her down.

"Oh, come on. Boo. Two thumbs down. The only way to polish that turd of a song is with my angelic alto voice." Brittany shrugged and Blaine's hand flew over my mouth.

"So, I demand to sing it as a solo. And, I demand to sing all the good songs. Everyone can snap their fingers and march around behind me. Tina, please make an exact replica of Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar dress." She snapped, and i tilted my head. Brittany wasn't normally like this, I mean hell, she wanted to stay in the New Directions instead of the Troubletones even if she didn't get solos.

"Um, no." Tina laughed.

"Um, yes. Let me break it dow me for you. No one in this musty choir room compares to my megawatt star power. Blaine, you're shorter than your average lawn gnome, that says even more about Sami, Joe you look like a Yucatán spider monkey, Tina is- You know, she's Tina." Brittany started insulting us, and she could call me short anyday but I knew Blaine was very insecure about his height, so he squeezed my hand after the insult, reminding me to calm down, and also to hold me back incase I decided to go all 'Mean Girls' on Brittany and lunge at her like a tiger.

"Baby, I love you, but you're really out of line here. Stop texting, I'm trying to talk to you. It's rude." Sam said, and he got a text.

"Did you seriously just break up with me, via text?" He asked, and my jaw dropped.

"Yeah, as fascinated as I am by your down-filled pillow-soft lips that are 10 times to big for your face, I really miss my sweet, sweet lady kisses. Moving on, I repeat, I require all the solos. That's just the way it's going to be." She shrugged, and walked out but Mr. Schue stopped her.

"Brittany, why are you doing this?" He asked, I look of betrayal on his face.

"Well, I'm just living your lesson, Mr. Schue. It's all or nothing." She walked out the door.

"Okay, guys, first up, we're going to tackle Katy Perry. It's not usually a duet, so that's going to be a challenge-" Mr. Schue said, but was interrupted by Ryder.

"Look. I'm sorry. Excuse me, Mr. Schue, but I've gotta say something. Look, so I hate to pull a Brittany here, but the bottom line is, I'm not performing at regionals until catfish reveals themselves. This whole situation is out of hand and needs to end. Look, I'm serious. OK? I can't take anymore. It's tearing me apart and someone that she was playing games with me and I wanna know who." Ryder snapped, standing up from his chair.

"Just say who." Sugar muttered.

"I don't think it's any of us." Tina shrugged and Ryder kicked the table in the middle.

"Everybody pull out your phones right now!" He yelled, and Blaine grabbed his arm.

"Dude, relax man, I know this is upsetting, but-" Blaine said, and a smile grew on my face, because it was one of my guilty pleasures whenever Blaine talked fratty.

"Nobody is going to admit it for fear of being murdered." Kitty muttered, cutting Blaine off.

"I've told this person everything, and I want to know who it is. Fine, if nobody's gonna say anything, I wanna see your phones. Pull your out your texts. I'm serious! Pull out your texts." Ryder screamed, kicking the table again.

"Whoever it is, say it." Tina begged, and I looked over at Unique, who was looking incredibly guilty, and my heart dropped. But Marley stood up before I could.

"It's me! I'm catfish." She yelled, and the whole room went silent.

"No, I asked you. You swore to me." Ryder sighed, and I felt extremely bad for the boy, he had told all of his secrets to someone who lied to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." Marley apologized, and I admired her. She wasn't catfish, it was obviously Unique.

"This was just a little joke, and things got out of hand." Jake stood up in front of Marley, and it made me even happier to see the two covering for their friend.

"What, you're defending her? What's wrong with you people?" Ryder scoffed and walked out. Blaine looked over at me, in disbelief and I shook my head, and motioned towards Unique, who was staring at the floor.

-

"Well, if you were asking me to marry you, I'd want that big one. My fingers are on the larger side and you have to figure, with my build, after we have a few babies, I will put on a couple of pounds." Tina said, looking at the large collection of rings.

"Tina, I'm looking for a ring for Sami, and her fingers are tiny." I laughed, and Tina took my arm.

"She is so lucky." She sighed, and we were approached by an older woman.

"Those are engagement rings!" She said, and I laughed.

"That's good, because I'm looking to get engaged." I smiled, and she looked increasingly worried.

"I am constantly telling my nieces and nephews to wear condoms." She sighed, and I almost choked on my own spit.

"Oh, no, I'm not having a baby." I laughed, and relief flooding back into her face.

"I'm not pregnant." Tina's eyes widened, and she looked at me.

"We're not dating, either." She said, and I squeezed her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is that your boyfriend?" The woman pointed to Kurt, who was also browsing rings.

"No, he's shopping for his own boyfriend, I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, I'm dating his sister, technically, who is also bisexual, which is why it matters so much to us that gay marriage is equal before we get married, but I love her, very much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, so I'm going to ask her to marry me." I smiled, and I could practically see her heart melt.

"Tell me about your girl. Is she your soulmate?"She asked and Tina walked over to Kurt to give us some privacy.

"Yes, she is." I said, and the woman walked closer to me.

"I met Liz when we were 18, it was at a Styx concert, back when they're doing hard rock, not this weird robot stuff. We've been together ever since. Doesn't matter how young or old you are. True love is true love." She smiled, and opened a jewelry box.

"My friends have been giving me so much flack." I sighed, leaning on a table.

"If we all had listened, we wouldn't be moments away from the Supreme Court finally telling us that we are just as crazy and awesome as everybody else." She winked, and we were interrupted by Sam.

"Don't try to stop me. I'm doing this." I snapped, and he walked up to us.

"I love you, I want to support you, so if your really gonna do this, I'm helping you pick out the ring. I have the best taste." Sam smiled, and I hugged him quickly.

"I'm Sam." He offered his hand to the woman when we broke apart.

"Jan. Would you excuse us for just a moment?" Jan asked, and I followed her, as she pulled Kurt over too.

"Forgive me for being pushy, but do you have anyone to advise either of you on this? Someone who would really understand?" She asked, and Kurt looked confused so I quickly filled him in.

"Someone gay?" I laughed, and she nodded.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"I just want you two to know what happens when two people really love each other. Sound good?" She smiled, and Kurt nodded, looking excited to have met an older gay person.

-

"Kurt told me about how you guys went to dinner with some lesbian old ladies?" I asked, as I got into bed with Blaine.

"Yeah, they were giving Kurt some advice about proposing to Cameron." He smiled, wrapping his arms around me as I laid my back against his chest.

"That's so sweet what Kurt's doing, I love him and Cameron. I know it took me a while to come around, just because of how much of a dick Cameron was, but those two have really grown together. It's so exciting with all of the gay marriage stuff going on, don't get any ideas, Blaine, we're still in high school, but still. It's adorable." I sighed, snuggling in closer and he squeezed me.

"It's adorable just like you." I felt his smile against my head.

"Just when I think you can't get more sappy, you always prove me wrong." I laughed, and he started laughing too.

"You knew what you were getting into." He shrugged, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't regret a minute of it." I smiled, and I quickly fell asleep, feeling cozier than ever in his arms.

"You look adorable in purple." I said, straightening Blaine's tie as we waited in the choir room, feeling excited as ever to perform our duet.

"All right, everybody. Show circle. Come on in." Mr. Schue said, and Blaine offered his hand to help me off the stairs.

"New Directions. Before you go on stage I have some thing I want to tell you guys I got offered early admission to MIT. I never thought that I would graduate high school, or go to college set myself. I've got to jump on this offer before it gets taken away. They want me to leave immediately that's why I had that meltdown, my entire life people ever told me that I was stupid and after a while I started to believe them, and it wasn't until I walked in this room, and I joined this club that believing that, maybe I was smart, after all, and once I did, the whole world did too. I'm really gonna miss you guys. Because you guys are like my family Mr. Schue is like our dad. And Mercedes and Tina, Sami, Sugar and Mercedes. You guys are all like my sisters. And Mike Chang and Blaine and Jim you guys are like my brothers. Party like the boys next-door who builds robots in his basement and who I take his virginity. Jake and Marlee and rider and kitty, you guys are all like the foster kids to come to live with us in the orphanage closes and we don't trust at first but we grow to love just like your pets. And then there's Sam. The cute boy who comes from the wrong side of the tracks and who I fake marry. I love you so much, Sam." Brittany cried, and she hugged Sam.

"I love you too, Brittany." He sighed, squeezing her.

"Okay, no more cries. Let's do this." She smiled, and we all did the show circle then went backstage.

[SAMI with THE NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing]

You think I'm pretty

Without any makeup on

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punchline wrong

I know you get me

So I let my walls come down, down

[BLAINE]

Before you met me

I was alright, but things

Were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

Now every February

You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets, just love

We can dance until we die

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

(Until we die)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

You and I (We'll be young forever!)

(SAMI (BLAINE)]

You make me (Feel like I'm livin' a) teenage dream

(The way you turn me on)

I can't sleep (Let's run away and)

Don't ever look back, don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me

Just one touch

(Now baby, I believe) this is real

(So take a chance and)

Don't ever look back, don't ever look back

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing]

We drove to Cali

And got drunk on the beach

Got a motel and

Built a fort out of sheets

I finally found you

My missing puzzle piece

I'm complete

[SAMI with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (BLAINE)]

Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets, just love

We can dance until we die

[THE NEW DIRECTIONS]

(Until we die)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

You and I, (we'll be young forever!)

(SAMI (BLAINE)]

You make me (feel like I'm livin' a) teenage dream

(The way you turn me on)

I can't sleep (Let's run away and,)

Don't ever look back, don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me

Just one touch

(Now baby, I believe) this is real

(So take a chance and)

Don't ever look back, don't ever look back

[BLAINE & SAMI with THE NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing]

I'm a get your heart racing

In my skin-tight jeans

Be your teenage dream tonight

Let you put your hands on me

[THE NEW DIRECTIONS]

(Hands on me)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing]

In my skin-tight jeans

Be your teenage dream tonight

[THE NEW DIRECTIONS]

Uh, oh, woah (Tonight, tonight)

Uhhhhhhh... (Tonight, tonight)

[SAMI]

(Yeah! Make me!)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

(You make me) feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream

The way you turn me on

I can't sleep

Let's run away and

Don't ever look back (Don't ever look)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

(My heart stops)

[BLAINE]

(Yeah! When you look at me)

[SAMI with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (BLAINE)]

Just one touch

Now baby I believe

This is real

(So take a chance and)

[SAMI]

(Oh, whoa!)

[BLAINE with THE NEW DIRECTIONS (SAMI)]

Don't ever look back (Don't ever look)

[BLAINE & SAMI with THE NEW DIRECTIONS harmonizing]

I'm a get your heart racing

In my skin-tight jeans

Be your teenage dream tonight

Let you put your hands on me

In my skin-tight jeans

Be your teenage dream tonight

The urge to kiss him was strong, but there was no way in hell I was going to pull a Finchel, no matter how adorable he was looking on that stage, or the rush of adrenaline I was feeling from the standing ovation. Instead, we just hugged, and it was deep and meaningful. Honestly, it was even better than a kiss, because I could just feel his arms around me and know that I was safe with him, and I always would be.

The feeling of pure bliss while I was dancing during Hall of Fake and All or Nothing was incredible, and performing gave me a feeling that could never be replaced. Blaine had two songs, and it made me so happy because he truly deserved this. Blaine had been through so much shit in his life, and all he needed was to be loved.

"Third place in the 2013 Greater Midwest Show Choir Regionals goes to the Waffletoots!" The announcer yelled and we applauded for the boys, as the freaky contortionist handed them the trophy. The Hoosierdaddies were looking extremely confident, but I knew we had this in the bag. I shot Frida Romero a wink, before grabbing Blaine's hand and holding my breath.

"In second place... From Indianapolis, Indiana, the Hoosierdaddies! First place goes to McKinley High New Directions!" He yelled, and we all started screaming and ran on stage. I hugged Blaine first, of course, then everyone else. I saw Blaine smiling at me as I hugged Unique, and I knew he was thinking about the proposal. I blew him a kiss before turning around to hug Kitty.

"McKinley High is officially on its way to becoming a regionals dynasty!" Artie yelled, holding the trophy and being wheeled in by Kurt.

"Only 24 more of these babies before we catch up to Vocal Adrenaline." Sam laughed, and I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh, please, Vocal Adrenaline's time has passed. The present and the future is all about the New Directions. And we are going to prove it when we go to sunny Los Angeles for nationals and take home our second national championship in a row!" Mr. Schue announced and we all cheered, but we were interrupted by Miss Pillsbury.

"Miss Pillsbury, who's your friend?" Mike asked, as Miss Pillsbury walked in with a priest.

"Miss Pillsbury, you're supposed to bring someone in to bless the team before the big game." Sam whispered, and I pulled him back, not wanting him to ruin the moment as I realized what was happening.

"Um, I figured out that I can't handle the pressure of a big wedding so I told Will if we're gonna get married that I wanted to intimate ceremony in a special place surrounded by the people that we love." She smiled, and I found my way to Blaine, and linked onto his arm.

"Are you guys seriously throwing a surprise wedding?" Kurt asked, jumping up and down.

"Yes. No music, no reception, no planning. Just me, the one true love of my life, and then will have a dinner at Breadstix." She answered and then we walked out as we all got in a line, I stayed holding onto Blaine, as I wanted to feel close to him during this special moment, also if I needed a shoulder to cry on. Sugar had gotten a bouquet of flowers, and she started sprinkling the flower petals down the aisle we had formed as we hummed the Bridal Chorus while Miss. Pillsbury walked down it.

"Do you guys have vows prepared?" The minister asked, and they both said no.

"I love on the spot vows." I whispered to Blaine, and he wrapped his arm around my waist, as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Well, hold on, you always get to make the romantic speeches, so why don't you let me do it this time? There is just one day, right around the time that we first met, out in the courtyard. And I had gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe and you scraped it off with a credit card. And whenever things in my head, get all gooey and sticky and messy, and I can't get them out, you always come along, and you make me feel clean. And you make me feel whole again. Well, just as I know that the sky is blue, I know that you and I are meant to be together. You are my hero. You're my one true love. You are my inspiration. I love you, Will Schuester." Miss Pillsbury said, and I started tearing up, and looked up at Blaine, who was also teary eyed. He wiped a tear from my face as one fell, and planted a kiss on my forehead before looking back at the couple.

" I remember that day with the gum and I remember the day you chaperoned on our trip to Carmel High. And the red coat you wore when you took the team to their first sectionals I remember I remember and notice everything about you. You only get one true love of your life, and you are mine, Emma. And I promise you that as long as you just keep being you, and let me love you, I will be the happiest man alive. And can we just skip to the 'I do' part because I can't spend one more minute without being this woman's husband." Mr. Schue laughed, and Blaine guided me to the front of him and wrapped both of his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder, while I rested my cheek on his. Blaine was my one true love of my life, and I was his. I needed to stop worrying about what would happen if it doesn't work out, and what will happen if it does. Our amazing future we will have together, the happiness that will come along with it. The many, many fights that we'll have, then make up soon after because we won't be able to stand not talking to each other for longer than a day. I love everything about him, and suddenly I wasn't dreading the proposal as much.

"Emma, do you take Will to be your husband, to love and honor, to forsake all others?" The minister asked, she instantly nodded.

"I do, I do, I do, I do." She laughed.

"Oh, I definitely do." Mr. Schue smiled and we all laughed with them.

"By the power vested in me and all the rest, Will, Emma, Wemma. I now pronounce you, husband and wife." He said, and Mr. Schue wasted no time to kiss his wife, and we all cheered. Hearing the minister call them Wemma, reminded me of Burt's wedding whenever Finn decided to call Blaine and I, Blami for the first time, and we both thought it was extremely embarrassing, but also funny. Now when someone calls us Blami, I think it's absolutely adorable, and it makes my heart warm.

-end of part 3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
13.5K 257 35
Giselle Archer, the girl who graduated McKinley, is now graduating Yale University and heading off into the world of Broadway. She finally confessed...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...