Unluckiest Girl(Is She?)✔✔

De bvrmadhu

They say, "Blood is thicker than water" In her case Blood means her family sells her off to the richest man i... Mais

Prologue
Characters Sketch
Chapter-1 ( Her life)
Chapter2 (His life)
Reason behind their marriage & First Meet
First Day After Marriage
Mumma's Little Soldier
Honeymoon?
Khushi to know truth of her marriage
Arnav In Trouble
Evil Entry
Arnav's Secret Love
Khushi in Arnav's Office
Vikram entry
Rescuing Khushi
Lavanya's past
Family Time
HER
NOT A UPDATE
Confused Khushi
Little Devil
Drama Baaz Arnav
Truth???
Truth
Planning and Plotting
Arnav's Attempts
Drunk Khushi
After Effects
New Entry
Her Confession
Family
Blackmail
Junior ASR
Reality check
Failed Attempts
Anvitha
Innocence
Rahul
True trust
Responsibility
AVNI or ASR
Little Secret Out
Mature Avni
Angels
Heart to Heart
Jiju Boss
Problem
Missing????
Angry Wife
Kidnapped???
Lard Governor
Nani
Trap
Fiancé
Moments
Danger
Engagement
Show Down
Epilogue

End of past or Lives

3.9K 357 51
De bvrmadhu

Story Continuous from aarthi saying sorry to anvitha on phone. 

Soon its evening, arnav and rahul came back from their respective work places. 

"Di, how is my angel? I missed her so much" Arnav said as soon as he came in.

"Aru, you went to office only for 2 hours." Anu reminded him.

"Is it di? It felt like 2 years without my princess" Arnav spoke and went to avni room, he saw she is sleeping peacefully. He went near her and kissed her forehead. Anu and rahul smiled seeing his love for avni. 

"Di, From tomorrow i will take my princess to office. In that way i wont miss her" Arnav suggested making couple open their mouths in shock.

"What will you do at the time of meetings then?" Rahul questioned him.

"I will take her to board room. Its not like she will listen all information and leak it to rival companies. And also my doll will learn new things from early age. She will takeover AR after me" Arnav said thoughtfully.

"Aru, what will you do if she had to marry a guy and leave with him?" Anu asked him.

"Simple, we will search for ghar-jamai(son-in-law who live with girls family after marriage)" Both men said at a time. 

"We will see" Anu told and went inside kitchen to fetch them coffee.

"Arey anu, leave about princess we have much time to search prince. Right now we need to concentrate on finding queen for our king ASR" Rahul shouted.

"Yes, arnav when will you get marry?" Anu asked him.

"Di, i will marry when you find a bride" Arnav answered taking coffee cup.

"Tell me which type of girl you like?" anu asked him.

"May be sheethal" Rahul teased him. Anu hit him on shoulder for making fun of arnav.

"I want someone as innocent as you di." Arnav told seriously.

"Innocent? In this generation. It is tough but we will search." Rahul told sipping his coffee.

"I need to say something" Anu started hesitantly.

"Tell di" Arnav told and rahul nodded his head saying continue.

"Today ma called me. She apologized for her behavior. She wants to meet us" Anu told scared of their reaction.

"What?" Both men shouted startled by what they heard.

"Yes, she was begging to let her meet us" Anu said.

"US means?" Rahul questioned her, she can see raising anger in both arnav and rahul.

"You and me. I didnt told about avni and arnav" Anu answered.

"We are not going to meet her"

"You both are not going to meet her" Rahul and arnav told at same time and went inside to cool their anger.

Remaining day went well, both men forgot about aarthi and concentrated on avni.

Next day after arnav and rahul went to work anu left avni in her friend/neighbor house and came to meet aarthi in temple. She know she is doing wrong but she cant able to say no to her mother.

"Amma" anu called once she spotted aarthi.

"Avnitha, bitiya how are you?" Aarthi said taking her into warm hug.

"I am fine amma." Anu answered hesitantly coming out of hug. This is first time her mother touched her with love.

"I am really sorry beta for past. Forgive me. In money blindness i forgot about my own daughter. I tortured you so much. After loosing you and your dad i realized how lonely i am." Aarthi cried, anu also cried seeing her mother in pain.

"Amma, dont cry. I am there for you right?" Anu consoled her. Poor soul cant stand tears of anyone.

"No bitiya, i dont deserve your love. I deserve only your pain. Tomorrow i am leaving this country" Aarthi said wiping her tears.

"Bitiya, i have one last wish before leaving this country. Can you please bring your husband tomorrow to this address. I want to see both of you together before leaving." Aarthi said before handing chit of address to her.

"Ok amma" anu said and went home. 

Next day:- 

"Aru can you please take care of avni today. I need to go and meet my friend" anu said when arnav and rahul were about to leave home.

"Ok di np. But who is your friend?" Arnav readily agreed to take care of avni.

"The one from my orphanage. Latha, they have recently shifted here" Anu told stammering. She dont want to lie but they wont let her go to aarthi if they knows. Yesterday she tried talking to rahul about aarthi request of meeting him but her every attempt failed due to fear.

"OK. Take care" Saying rahul kissed anu, avni and arnav forehead before leaving to office.

"Jiju, i am not a kid" saying arnav wiped his forehead making rahul smile.

"You are always kid aru" Rahul told and left from there.

"Di shall i drop you?" Arnav asked her.

"No aru, i will take a cab. You sure you will manage avni alone?" Anu asked him.

"yes di, my princess is the best baby in world. She wont trouble her mamu at all right?" Arnav told making baby face towards avni, in reply she giggled loudly.

"See di, she is saying she wont trouble me" Arnav showed avni proudly.

"yes, always mamu's baby" Anu kissed her forehead and hugged arnav before leaving. He called kailash and informed him to come home, after avni birth kailash became frequent visitor to their home. He is also a big fan of our avni.

Other side:- 

Anu reached address given by aarthi. It seems to be a big old house that too outside of city.

Anu rang calling bell hesitantly. She is not getting good vibes with house but she shrugged off thinking about her mother crying face.

"Bitiya come here" Aarthi took her in after opening door.

"Amma?" Anu told confused of seeing lawyer and a man who is in late 40's sitting in hall.

"Oh dont worry bitiya, they are my friends. Where is your husband?" Aarthi told.

"He went to office" Anu answered.

Anu went and sat on sofa hesitantly. Both men are giving her weird looks.

"Bitiya, you know after you left orphanage i searched for you in whole lucknow but i am unable to locate you" Aarthi said.

"Why amma?" anu questioned her.

"I need your help bitiya" Aarthi said. 

"What is it amma?" Anu asked her.

"You father left some properties on your name. I need one of those property. I have some debts bitiya. I need to clear them. After that i will go back to your ashram and live my remaining life there as my punishment of leaving you there" Aarthi told with fake tears. Two men rolled eyes seeing her acting skills.

"Ok amma. Take one property. Remaining all i will transfer back to anjali and arnav. They are rightful owners of it amma" Anu told making aarthi flinch but she covered it up. 

What avni doesnt know is all property is on her name, Aravind malik wrote his entire wealth on anvitha name. His biggest betrayal to his other children arnav and anjali. Now aarthi came back to get that property to her name. She prepared documents to transfer all anu wealth to her name.

"Bitiya dont you trust your mother?" Aarthi told when anu started reading papers. Anu silently signed them. All three spill a sinful laugh.

"Such a fool you are anvitha. Few tears are enough for you to sign your entire wealth to others?" The man, avinash malik spoke for the first time snatching the ground beneath her feet.

"What is he saying amma?" Anu asked with tears.

"Oh my cry baby, You know who is he? Brother of your father, you chacha. And your step father right now" Aarthi told circling her arms around avinash making a disgusting look appear on anu face.

"What is this amma?" Anu whispered.

"Oh let me tell you clearly. I know you are not that intelligent to understand this my niece" Avinash told with smirk.

"Hmm. Yeah it all started when my father throwed me out of house. Your mother used to work for us in maliks company. We were in love that time. Just for taking little amount your grand father throwed me out and made aravind malik sole owner of his property. So, we made a plan to deceive him." Avinash told breaking anu heart.

"Yes, i stepped into your father life. Lured him with my beauty. He became toy in my hands. We were about to reach our goal. That stupid old man arranged his marriage with rathna and blackmailed him with wealth. Your foolish father ready to leave everything for me but i convinced him to marry rathna and we continued our relationship behind everyone backs. We thought many times to expose our relationship, but waited because.." Aarthi paused looking towards avinash.

"Because i hate working. Frankly i dont know how to work. We want money which your father is capable of earning. We were successful in getting money from him in the name of your expenses, studies and fun. On marriage day of anjali we thought to break the family, put them into shame by exposing your parents illegal affair. As we didnt expected rathna and aravind died. Poor them" Avinash paused.

"After that we throwed that two scumbags out of sheesh mahal and you in as usual orphanage but your father kept all his wealth on your name. We got to know that recently." Avinash finished. 

Anu had tears listening to her mother atrocities. She is feeling disgusted by calling that lady as her mother. She is nothing but a bait to them towards malik property. 

"Now we are sole owner of malik property" Aarthi told with evil laugh.

"You are not and never will be" Rahul told coming inside making everyone shock.

One hour back:- 

Rahul was about to reach his office when his mobile rang with suresh number. Suresh is his old friend and husband of latha.

"Man, when did you came to US? You didnt thought to inform me?" Rahul spoke attending his call.

"What US rahul. I am in india. Listen i called you to say that you became uncle second time. Yesterday latha gave birth to our second baby" Suresh told. Rahul stood shock, why did anu lied saying she is going to meet latha.

"I will call you back" Rahul disconnected and tried calling anu but her phone is unreachable. He used her IMEI number and tracker her mobile ,it shows phone is in outskirts of city. He groaned realizing why anu went there. He knows she went there to meet aarthi. 

Present:- 

"Who are you?" Lawyer asked him.

"That is not important Mr. What is important right now is anvitha is not heir of malik neither she have any property on her name." Rahul told making everyone shock.

"What?" Avinash asked.

"Yes, i know aravind malik passing all his wealth to anvitha. But when she got married to me, i have made her sign all properties to its rightful owner. Even she is not aware of it" Rahul said, an satisfactory smile appeared on anu face. Rahul saved her without doing injustice to arnav and anjali.

"What? Cat caught your tongue now?" Its rahul time to smirk now.

"I know one or other day you will come for property. Thats why i have made her transferred every penny to arnav name. You cant touch him now. He is not same 14 years old boy whom you throwed out on roads. He is ASR, you cant even go near him." Rahul mocked avinash but he missed the rage built in aarthi.

Aarthi became insane hearing all the property snatched away from her, she took vase kept near her and broke it. She stabbed anu, Everything happened blink of seconds. Everyone stood in terrorized.

"Rahulji" A painful cry let out by anu.

"You little piece of shit, you spoiled everything. You foolish girl" Aarthi cursed trying to stab her again but rahul was quick to pull anu towards him

He slapped aarthi and took anu in his arms to take her to hospital. He stood still feeling stabbing pain on his back. He turned back to see avinash stabbing same vase in his back. 

"We cant leave things unfinished my love" Avinash told and stabbed rahul again.

"Ahhh" Rahul shouted in pain and took hold of avinash throat after putting anu on floor. But a hard hit on his head made him drop to floor.

"Rahulji" Anu cried trying to reach him by crawling, Her own pain is not helping her much.

"We searched for you for whole 5 years, we searched every every nook and corner of lucknow, delhi. Atlast we found you here with the help of sheethal but your dumb husband spoiled everything." Saying aarthi hit rahul head again.

"Anu" Was the last word escaped from rahul mouth before leaving this sinful world.

"Lets kill my lovely daughter now. She cant stay away from her husband" Saying aarthi was about to hit her head but police siren disturbed them. They left the place immediately from backdoor.

Few minutes before:- 

Arnav was playing with avni, for some reason she is crying non-stop from the time anu left her. He somehow made her sleep on his shoulder. Soon kailash came in.

"Yaar, where is princess?" Kailesh asked him.

"Shh" Arnav signaled him towards sleeping avni, he went in and placed avni on bed.

"Why jiju didnt went to office today. I saw him going towards north of city" Kailash told casually.

"What but he went to office only" Arnav said and tried to contact rahul but his phone is not reachable, same with anu phone. Panic started raising in arnav's heart.

"Yaar, take this IMEI number and track di phone. Me and jiju took it for safety purpose of di" Saying arnav took avni and dropped her in neibhhours house.

Soon arnav and kailash went towards address. Kailash called his police friend and told about his doubts, they also started parallelly.

Back to present:- 

Arnav entered house to see two important persons of his life lying there in pool of blood.

"Di, jiju" Arnav shouted reaching them. He took jiju in his lap patting his cheeks. 

"Jiju, get up please. Dont leave me. I cant live without you. Di" Arnav cried.

"Arnav be strong nothing will happen to them" Kailash said in tears.

Police confirmed rahul's demise making arnav heart bleed in pain.

"Jiju, you cant leave me. You told you will always be with me, guide me towards my goal. How can you leave me" Arnav cried hugging rahul to his heart.

"Di" Arnav took hold of anu and patted her cheeks. While kailash called paramedics.

"Ahhh" Painful cry left from anu.

"Di"

"Ra...rahulji" Anu cried in pain of loosing her husband.

"Di please di, be strong nothing will happen to you" Arnav told trying to stop bleeding from her stomach by holding cloth.

"Aru, i...know...I wont be able to live...I dont want to.......Forgive me...I am so naïve...because of me...rahulji." Anu spoke with difficulty.

"Di, dont say like that i cant live without you two" Arnav said hurriedly. 

"Listen...please..aru..Take care of avni. You will be her father and mother" Anu said.

"Dont talk like that di. Nothing will happen to you. Please" Arnav pleaded her.

"Listen to me first..." Saying avni narrated what happened here to arnav, how shethal helped aarthi to destroy them knowingly, how rahul transferred all wealth to arnav name. How they killed rahul.

"I will kill them di" Arnav told with bloodshot eyes.

"No.. aru...Money can make a person blind and insane...My own mother killed me for money...They wont hesitate killing you and avni...They dont know about avni...Take her away from them...I want you both away from all this..." Avni told with rapid breaths.

"Di hold on please. Dont talk. Will reach hospital soon. You can tell me anything after that." Arnav pleaded placing her in ambulance. While kailash mourned on rahul death. 

"No aru, i have a last wish...."

"Please stop di" Arnav shouted holding her hands.

"Please listen aru...Dont let world know avni is my daughter... Please give her your name...May be then raizada's will accept her." Anu said.

"I dont care about anyone, avni is my princess." Arnav told stubbornly.

"Yes, see today... i am alone thats why they manipulated me. If i had a big family they would have supported me.. Also i am a mistress daughter aru... I am a kalank, i dont want anyone to insult avni with my name...Please......"Anu told trying hard to catch her breath.

"Keep her away from money minded people....They can go to any lengths.... Be happy. We will see you both from up...." Anu said her last words.

" I promise di, i wont let anyone hurt her promise" Arnav told hurriedly but didnt got response from her.

"Di......." Arnav shouted.

Flashback ends....

"Why they left me khushi, i am a failure khushi. I failed to save them. I am a looser" Arnav cried in khushi arms like a child.

Khushi looked at arnav with pity and proud. Proud that he became ASR after going through lot of struggles and his love for avni. Pity that he had to go through all this and heart wrenching pains. For god sake he had to see his parents death when he was 14 and his second parents(Di and jiju) death at 24. This man is so strong than he looks.

"No arnavji, you are not weak. You are strong. Di and jiju are proud of you. They will be always with you. They will never leave you" Khushi told wiping his and her own tears. Its so hard to not to cry listening his past and seeing his helpless condition.

"Really?" Arnav asked like a kid increasing her tears.

"Yes. They loves you a lot" Khushi consoled him.

"After performing their last rights, i brought avni to india. I told everyone that she is my daughter and my wife died. I was in so much agony they didnt disturbed me by asking about my past. Kailash helped me a lot in initial days. I took hold of aravind malik properties and put aarthi, avinash in jail. I made sure to keep them in dark about avni matter. But because of vishal they got to know about avni. Sheethal is part of their plan. They know i wont reveal truth to raizada's" Arnav said composing himself.

"Arnavji trust me, whatever happens in future we will protect avni. Even if we have to give away our lives we will." Khushi told with determination. Arnav took her into his arms.

"Till now whenever i refer my mother, its Anvitha di only. They are my parents" He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys...This is the loooongest and saddest chapter i have ever wrote. Want to finish his agony in this chapter. From next we can see how arshi will fight for avni. Let me know how it felt. Their past? Anvitha? Rahul?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment.........Thanks for supporting. Have a nice day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 11.3K 29
"It's Aman" "Take it" Khushi said slowly. Aman calling late at night is a silence before storm. A sign of impending disaster. "What is it Aman?" "ASR...
195K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
67.6K 2.7K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
307K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...