Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)

1.3K 55 0
By YourPsychodreams

Laura cries her eyes out for some minutes, she can feel her heart aching deep inside, he just shattered her heart to a million pieces. She covers her b**bs and walks out of the room, Enzo is not in the sitting room, with glassy eyes, she picks up her undies, she wears them quickly and her dress as well.

She doesn't bother wearing her heels but holds them in her hand, she picks up her bag and rushes out of the room, slamming the door hard. Enzo hears the door shut, he quickly leaves the kitchen and comes out, he heaves a sigh of relief.

"What a woman!" He exclaims. "She's crazy" He mumbles and touches his dïck.

___

Silicon groups **

"You didn't come," Tito mutters and stands up.

Fiorella puts up a sad face and walks to him before hugging him warmly. Tito smiles and pulls away from the hug.

"What happened last night? I called you but you didn't respond, are you alright? '' Tito asks worriedly.

Fiorella doesn't want him close to the twins, therefore she lies.

"I had a fever and couldn't come, I am so sorry but we can reschedule it"Fiorella apologises and kisses his lips lightly.

Tito worriedly touched her forehead, he doesn't know why he is being unnecessarily worried and caring but he can't get her out of his head.

"Your temperature seems normal," Tito mutters .

"Yes, Mamma took care of me," Fiorella giggless.

Tito suddenly pecks her head making her heart skip a beat, Fiorella swallows hard.She shouldn't have any feelings towards him.

"Why did you do that?" Fiorella asks with a slight frown.

"My kiss will take away all the pain you are feeling" Tito smiles, it's a rather gentle, calm and sweet smile..

A smile that is always rare and could make your heart flutter when you see it this makes her looks away.

"That's so sweet of you" Fiorella fakes a smile.

Tito grins and takes her to his seat, he makes her sit on his lap.

"We can have another dinner tonight, I will come pick you up at your place or my driver could come?"

"Your driver should come, I will make sure to look extra beautiful only for you tonight" She said seductively and kisses his lips.

Tito's heart palpitates, this feeling is really strange and he hates it.

'I need to see a doctor' Tito thought and his heart races faster as she smooches his lips.

__

Fiorella goes to Laura's office after coming back from a meeting with the investors, there would be a new clothing line soon and they had to discuss the lists of models to hire.

Fiorella knocks on her office door but Laura doesn't respond. 

"Laura" Fiorella calls as she opens it.  "Laura" Fiorella smiles broadly and walks in.

She closes the door behind her, Laura raises her head to see her, she has the urge to skin her alive. Fiorella notices her strange look and thinks she is still angry with her.

"Amica, are you still angry with me?" Fiorella asks with a sad face.

Laura suddenly smiles "No way, I am not angry at you, why should I?"

Fiorella sighs and goes to sit in front of her.

"Nothing, but I miss spending time with you" Fiorella pouts cutely.

Laura stares daggers at her but replaces it with a warm gaze.

"How are you and Tito now?" Laura asks.

Fiorella exhales, she wishes to tell her friend everything but not now.

"Fiorella, you can trust me" Laura smiles and holds her hands placed on the table.

Laura smirks, she wants to know any secret she can use to destroy her.

"I really want to tell you about it but that would be later" Fiorella smiles.

"Alright, but always know you can trust me, I am your best friend for life" Laura smiles pretentiously.

___

Later that night Fiorella is dropped off at the mansion by his driver, she walks to the mansion's door and rings the bell. The door is opened by a maid who leads her to the dining table. She sees the dining table empty.

"What the h*ck! " She shrugs and walks around the mansion.

She smells something burning and goes to where the awful smell is coming from, she reaches the kitchen to see traces of smoke.

"Tito" Fiorella calls and coughs.

Tito turns to her, he is wearing an apron, Fiorella didn't realise when she burst into laughter. Fiorella roars in laughter, it makes Tito pout angrily.

She laughs and walks into the smoky kitchen, she can't stop laughing, seeing him in an apron is so hilarious.

"Stop laughing" Tito frowns, not a scary one.

Fiorella gets to him and touches his aproan and laughs "I can't control myself, I am sorry"

Tito twists his mouth in a funny way, he bites his inner cheek, trying to stop himself from laughing along.

"Why are you trying to cook?" Fiorella giggles cutely.

Tito sighs, he doesn't even know what prompted him to do something so stupid, he only wanted to impress her.

"Nothing, I just felt like it" He coughs.

"You know your wounds are not fully healed, you are not supposed to do tedious activities" Fiorella mutters.

" I was trying to cook some spaghetti but everything got burnt" Tito frowns in exhaustion.

"Don't worry, we will clean this up and cook together" Fiorella smiles and kisses his lips quickly.

She goes to drop her bag on the counter and returns to him, she ties her hair up in a bun, she is doing it in such a slow motion that it is getting Tito hypnotised.

"I can't believe you tried cooking, I am sure that food would be filled so much salt and spices" Fiorella chuckles and holds him for support as she couldn't control her laughter.

Tito smiles and holds on to her, he has that same weird feeling in his heart again and his smile slowly vanishes.

"I think I have a heart disease" He mutters in fear.

"A heart what?"

"Nothing, let's cook" Tito smiles and moves away from her.

'"Get me some salt" She forces smiles and he goes to get the salt.

Fiorella opens it and tastes.  "This is sugar" She laughs and goes to show him.

"Quit making fun of me already" Tito pouts but ends up laughing.

___

She leaves Tito in the dining room and goes upstairs to his room, she can still identify it, she plants cameras there cautiously looking out for other cameras. She sneaks downstairs and plants another camera in the vase but unknown to her that someone is watching.

She turns back and doesn't see anyone, she walks back to the dining room like nothing happened.

Matteo comes out of his hiding and walks stealthily to the vase. He puts his hand in it and brings out the camera..

A dangerous smile spreads on his lips, he had arrived when she was upstairs and he cautiously hid himself, he has seen her image before and he recognized her as Fiorella Evette.

"Traitor" He sneers angrily.

....

After having dinner with Tito, she leaves, she is quite happy about the success of her plans. Fiorella walks home filled with excitement that her father's murderer will end up in prison where he belongs.

Fiorella suddenly remembers Tito in the apron and laughs.  "He tried cooking"

She realises that she just laughed and she stops then replaces it with a hateful scowl. Matteo comes out of one of the trees on the road and starts following her.

He brings out a sharp pocket knife from his pocket, a bîtch like her deserves to be stabbed to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
230K 7.5K 20
MxM (Book 1 of Billionaires Row) Ivan just got hired as Antonio Estrella's personal assistant, he develops a hate relations ship with the CEO of Estr...
54.7K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
1.1M 27.2K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...