𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚜𝚢�...

By Readaholic_DB

❝ Ψ 𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓼 Ψ ❞ More

•°Ψ 🅿🆂🆈🅲🅾🅻🅾🅶🆈 Ψ°•
Ψ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ғᴀᴄᴛs Ψ
Ψ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀs Ψ
Ψ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜʟsɪᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ Ψ
Ψ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀs Ψ
Ψ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Ψ
Ψ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ Ψ
Ψ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴅʏ Ψ
Ψ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs Ψ
Ψ sʟᴇᴇᴘ Ψ
Ψ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ Ψ
Ψ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛs Ψ
Ψ ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛs Ψ
Ψ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs Ψ
Ψ sɪxᴛʜ sᴇɴsᴇ Ψ
Ψ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ Ψ
Ψ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ Ψ
Ψ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ Ψ
Ψ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Ψ
Ψ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss Ψ
Ψ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Ψ
Ψ ʟᴏᴠᴇ Ψ
Ψ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ Ψ
Ψ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ Ψ
Ψ ᴍᴀʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs Ψ
Ψ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ Ψ
Ψ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ Ψ
Ψ •° BRAIN °• Ψ

Ψ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ Ψ

67 3 11
By Readaholic_DB

⇒Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.

⇒When you shake someone's hand for the first time, make sure they're warm. Warm hands mean a warm approach. Not mind-blowing but a useful technique.

⇒Creating a sign of V with the help of fingers is a symbol of victory. Normally, when we win, this 'V' symbol is used to indicate victory with the help of gestures.

⇒People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.

⇒Intelligent people are found to be more forgetful than those with average intelligence.

⇒The difference between terror and horror is that terror occurs in anticipation of the horrifying experience, while horror occurs after.

⇒Covering the eyes or "eye blocking" such as prolonged blinking, lowering the eyes for a longer than usual period are all powerful signals that portray confusion, disbelief or disagreement.

⇒Confidence isn't thinking you are better than everyone else, It's realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.

⇒Positive thinking can actually help increase your lifespan, strengthen your immune system and lower rates of depression.

⇒If they repeatedly touch their face or their hands, they're probably nervous.

⇒Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterday's problem.

⇒Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.

⇒More than 90 percent of people are no longer friends with someone that they once called their best friend.

⇒The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

⇒Raised eyebrows are often a sign of discomfort.

⇒The "flight response" is an instinctual response to a threat. Body language wise subconscious "evasive" actions include closing the eyes, rubbing the eyes, placing objects on a lap, turning feet to the exit and leaning away from a person.

⇒Putting sugar on a wound or cut will greatly reduce pain and speed up the healing process.

⇒Placebos can be as good as real treatments.

⇒Eight of the most common lying gestures include 1) the mouth cover,
2) the nose touch,
3) incongruous nodding,
4) the eye rub,
5) the ear grab,
6) the neck scratch,
7) the collar pull,
8) fingers in the mouth.

⇒The best way to learn is to teach. If you're acquiring a new skill or piece of knowledge, bore someone else with it at the first opportunity you get.

⇒An expansive pose signals power and a sense of achievement.

⇒Logical reasoning is compromised during emotional turmoil. So a person should not make decisions when angry or promises when happy.

⇒A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.

⇒Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined.

⇒Sometimes creating a little distance will help people recognize how much you actually mean to them.

⇒A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.

⇒If we have to understand body language then it is necessary that we should come up with the use of normal gestures so that we can establish positive communication.

⇒If someone makes eye contact with you for 60% of a conversation they're bored, 80% and they're attracted to you and 100% of the time then they are threatening you according to study.

⇒It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.

⇒Nodding your head while talking or asking a question will make the other person more inclined to agree with you.

⇒Every human being dreams (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder). If you think you are not dreaming - you just forget your dreams.

⇒A normal, relaxed blinking rate is 6 to 8 blinks per minute, and the eyes are closed for about 1/10th of a second. People under pressure when they are lying dramatically increase their blinking rate.

⇒Eye blocking i.e. covering the eyes, delaying opening the eyes, lowering the eyes for a prolonged period are all powerful messages portraying consternation, disbelief or disagreement.

⇒People who are generally 'too nice' are also the ones to get hurt the most.

⇒Putting feet on the desk gesture may express a lot of things: bad manners, disrespect, trying to show who the boss is, or even that the person cares about their own health. Psychologists believe that if you feel comfortable in this position, you shouldn't rest like this.

⇒Hand wringing is a universal way of showing distress or concern. A person can go from steepling (high confidence) to fingers interlaced (low confidence) and back to steepling (high confidence), reflecting the ebb and flow of confidence and doubt.

⇒Talking requires the use of dozens of muscles in the lips, throat, and tongue, but speaking in a normal tone is no more tiring than sitting in silence.

⇒Very negative offensive gesture is finger pointing. It has negative connotations all around the globe.

⇒Positive body language is easier to fake and control than negative body language. For example, if you are scared or repulsed by something, you may lurch backwards. However, if you want to pretend to be happy or interested in someone, smiling and using open gestures are relatively easier to fake.

⇒British people spend a lot of time talking about the weather. In a recent poll, 94% of British people admitted to having a conversation about the weather in the previous six hours.

⇒You cannot have a negative mind and a positive life.

⇒Psychology says, If you are meeting someone for the first time, you only have about 7 seconds to make a powerful first impression.

⇒At the Handshaking time, if a person takes your wrist with their free hand, they are showing that they can be trusted. This is known as "Glove Handshake".

⇒People sometimes touch others with their free hands at times of Handshaking. They can touch the forearm, the elbow, or the back of the other person. Such an invasion of private space means that a person lacks communication. The closer the touch to the torso, the more the person needs company.

⇒When people like someone and want to make contact with them, they usually lean forward. In this position, the legs can be motionless, but the body moves forward intuitively.

⇒Severe breathing is displayed by any person's fear or fatigue.

⇒Don't wish for it, work for it.

⇒Intelligent people have the ability to enhance the intelligence of those in their social circle.

⇒If a person is biting the arms of their glasses, that indicates that they are definitely worried about something at a subconscious level.

⇒Just by noticing the blinking rate of the eyes, it can be said whether a person is lying or not. Eyes blink faster while lying or when people are under stress.

⇒When someone put their hands in front of their face with the index finger near the nose, their not buying what you say or at least they disagree with you.

⇒You'll get more benefit by giving. Applies to both time and money.

⇒Going through sad experiences actually makes us smarter and through that, we become better thinkers.

⇒Great minds discuss ideas - small minds discuss people.

⇒Eye contact shows interest - both positive and negative.

⇒A study found that anxiety disengages the prefrontal cortex, a region of the brain that plays an important role in flexible decision making.

⇒Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.

⇒Body language is either a mood mirror or a mood betrayer. It reinforces speech and also replaces speech. Of these three uses, speech replacement is a conscious act.

⇒A woman tends to play with her hair and lips and if you are sat near her engaged in conversation she will tend to point her feet at you or her legs (knees) or point them away if she is not that keen.

⇒Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely.

⇒When doing a task, telling yourself that you can do better can actually make you do better.

⇒Crossed legs are one of the most attractive female positions. And if a woman is playing with her shoe, she is trying to draw your attention to her legs. This gesture indicates that a woman is calm and relaxed.

⇒Once you begin to dislike someone, everything they do tends to annoy you.

⇒People who complain online are more likely to suffer from anxiety, depression, and stress.

⇒Patience is not an ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.

⇒Japanese researchers have successfully developed a device that will be able to literally playback your dreams in video sequence.

⇒Just when you think you know people, they disappoint you in ways you never thought they could.

⇒Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is exactly how they will speak about you to other people.

⇒Amazingly woman has a wider-ranging peripheral vision, which allows her to check out a man's body from head to toe without getting caught. A male's peripheral vision is poorer, which is why a man has to move his gaze up and down a woman's body in a very obvious way. Men's tunnel vision means they just get caught more easily.

⇒You cannot change anyone, but you may be the reason they changed.

⇒The proper name for talking in one's sleep is somniloquy.

⇒When we look with full hope to the sky, with hope, it means that we are exploring God's help.

⇒Avocados, raspberries, almonds, broccoli, spinach, salmon are among the healthiest foods on the planet.

⇒Crossed arms & legs signal resistance to your ideas. Crossing arms and legs are physical barriers that suggest the other person is not open to what you're saying. Even if they're smiling and engaged in a pleasant conversation, their body language tells the story.

⇒80% of people remain quiet even when they really want to say something in order to avoid an argument with someone they care about.

⇒Being sensitive doesn't make you weak. There's nothing wrong with you. The most sensitive people are often the most empathetic and the most powerful creative's and healers.

⇒Watching a heart-wrenching movie causes people to think deeper. (Titanic)

⇒During your business dealings, your client is joining hands with your enthusiasm so it is a positive sign.

⇒If we put a giant mirror 10 light years away from Earth and looked at it through a telescope, theoretically we'd see 20 years into the past.

⇒Your age doesn't define your maturity, your grades don't define your intellect, and rumours don't define who you are.

⇒Studies show that slow music makes people shop leisurely and spend more, while classical music encourages people to buy more expensive items.

⇒Your personality is who you are. Your attitude is usually based on how a person treats you.

⇒Remaining silent is one of the most effective ways to get information out of someone.

⇒People born blind can perform the same body language expression as people who can see, which suggests that body language is more innate than language or even facial expressions.

⇒Splaying out on a couch or a chair is normally a sign of comfort. However, when serious issues are being discussed, splaying can indicate territorial or dominance display.

⇒If someone talking to you often sees your mobile or changes the topic. So it shows you that the person in front of you is not interested in talking to you.

⇒When your mood randomly goes from happy to sad, it's often an indication that you're missing someone.

⇒The word glossolalia refers to the sudden ability to speak in a previously unknown language. It is described as a spiritual gift in the Bible.

⇒Many people have "phone anxiety," or stress over talking on the phone.

⇒Not all risks are the same. The same person can fearlessly jump with a parachute, but be afraid of his boss or to train tigers, but feel embarrassed when talking to a pretty woman.

⇒Use mirroring body language when talking to somebody. Copying someone else's gestures in a subtle way makes you more understanding and likeable.

⇒While you are talking with someone, use his/her name frequently. It makes people feel like they have a personal connection with you.

⇒Simply looking at a photo of someone you love can help relieve pain.

⇒Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.

⇒Synonyms for the word "talk" include speak, utter, say, tell, phrase, discourse, allocute, discourse, and orate.

⇒Walking in new or open places helps your brain to think about new ideas rapidly.

⇒In the Middle East, same gender eye contact tends to be more intense and sustained than in the West. However, in many Asian, African, and Latin American countries, unbroken eye contact is considered aggressive.

⇒Research shows that being continuously sleep-deprived makes you dumb, irritable, distracted, unhappy, and fat.

⇒When People Rubbing their both hands together generally means that a person has a positive feeling about something and hands broadcast what the head is thinking. They are hopeful. We do this when we are thinking about some benefits coming in the future.

⇒Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy.

⇒The neater/cleaner/quieter your workspace, the better your concentration will be.

⇒When a dog sees it's owner, its brain secretes the same substances as ours when we are in love.

⇒Cuddling literally kills depression, relieves anxiety, and strengthens the immune system.

⇒When rewards are unexpected, there are better chances of good performance next time.

⇒While negotiating with someone to leave your hands and palms visible, this is a sign of trustworthiness.

⇒Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by your mother.

⇒ A partial shoulder shrug indicates that the speaker is not committed to what he is saying. An honest and true response causes both shoulders to rise fully, sharply, and equally. When only one side rises, the message is dubious.

⇒The best friendships tend to be those in which you can be openly weird and or sarcastic without that person taken offense.

⇒"Synaesthesia" is a neurological condition that can cause a person to see, smell and taste music.

⇒Bees are directly responsible for the production of 70% of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts that we consume on a daily basis.

⇒People often pretend to be happy simply because smiling tends to be easier than explaining to others why they're upset.

⇒Sleeping next to someone you love not only reduces depression, but it also helps you to live longer and makes you fall asleep faster.

⇒Spiders can walk on water, and breathe under it, too.

⇒Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.

⇒The longer you hide your feelings for a person, the harder you may fall for them.

⇒Lazy people accomplish more. Their laziness actually enables them to find the easiest quickest ways to get things done.

⇒When you stand up too fast and get dizzy, gravity has caused some of your blood to collect in your legs, depriving your brain of oxygen.

⇒Depressed people are likely to get colds more often while happy and energetic individuals get sick less often.

⇒After 3 to 4 months of having a crush on someone, you either fall in love with that person or become interested in someone new.

⇒Numerous Factors Can Contribute to Personality Disorders

⇒People under stress will often exhibit "ventilation action," which relieves stress and emotional discomfort. A man often will put his fingers between his shirt collar and neck and pull the fabric away from his skin. Women may do it more subtlety by tossing the back of her hair to ventilate her neck.

⇒Eating bananas, pasta, almonds, grapes, oatmeal, chocolate, watermelon, orange juice, cornflakes, and tuna can help relieve stress.

⇒When we are truly relaxed and comfortable, facial muscles relax and the head will tilt to one side, exposing our neck. This is a high comfort display that is impossible to mimic when we feel threatened.

⇒Listening to your favourite songs before bed can help you sleep better and wake up more refreshed.

⇒Laughing lowers stress hormones and strengthens the immune system by releasing health-enhancing hormones.

⇒Surprise, sadness, fear, disgust, happiness and anger are considered are facial expressions that are universal by nature. However currently experts have been arguing that facial expressions that convey embarrassment and contempt are also universal by nature.

⇒Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.

⇒Pretending not to care is the habit of someone who does care the most.

⇒Alexithymia describes a person who has a difficult time expressing their feelings to others.

⇒Women imitate other women more than men imitate other men based on instincts. Women also tend to imitate the body language of men but again, the opposite is not true. Men will imitate the body language of women only during courtship.

⇒Neck touching or massaging is a powerful and universal stress reliever and pacifier in response to stress. When women subconsciously touch or cover their suprasternal notch (the neck dimple), she typically feels distressed, threatened, uncomfortable or insecure.

⇒A pointed finger with a closed hand can be an attempt at showing dominance, while someone who repeatedly touches their face is probably nervous.

⇒Crossed legs are usually a sign of resistance and low receptivity, and are a bad sign in a negotiation.

⇒Women are more influenced by how a man smells rather than how he looks.

⇒Generally, you should never forget what a person says to you when angry because that's when the truth finally comes out.

⇒Consistency is harder when no one is clapping for you .You must clap for yourself during those times, You should always be your biggest fan.

⇒While in love, people typically become jealous, anger easily over small things, curious often worry about losing that individual.

⇒Chewing gum has been proven to increase a person's focus and improve their mood, while decreasing anxiety and stress.

⇒The phrase "dress for success" isn't just for job interviews. The clothes you wear can affect your mood, and express the way you feel about yourself. Studies have shown that happy women are more likely to dress up, while depressed women are more likely to go out wearing sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

⇒Don't chase other people. Work hard and be yourself. Under these two principles, the right people will find their way into your life.

⇒In fact, making mistakes adds to your experience and you learn not to repeat them again.

⇒It can be voluntary or conscious or it can be involuntary or subconscious. Whether voluntary or involuntary, body language always conveys some kind of information.

⇒To plant a seed of idea in someone's mind, ask them not to think of a particular thing at all. Let's say I ask you to NOT think about ELEPHANTS. What are you thinking of ?

⇒During social interactions, our feet and legs will mirror those of the person with whom we are talking. When people sit side to side, if they are on good terms, the top leg crossed over will point toward the other person. If a person is uncomfortable, he will switch the position of the legs so that the thigh becomes a barrier.

⇒Everyone you meet has something to teach you.

⇒You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.

⇒In the Netherlands, workers can be absent for up to two years while receiving 70% of their salary as sick pay.

⇒Did you know your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once?

⇒The most used drug worldwide is caffeine.

⇒Communication doesn't happen by accident. You two must invest in it.

⇒According to a study, children tend to grow up to like the same sort of music that their parents enjoyed when they were young.

⇒Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies.

⇒Long lines for the changing rooms? Avoid them altogether with this pants hack! If you wrap the waistband of pants around your neck you can proportionally see if they will fit your waist. If the waist doesn't meet each other behind your head, you probably need a size up.

⇒Sometimes, the thing you most want doesn't happen. And sometimes, the thing you never expect to happen, does.

⇒Presentation Matters. Be it a work presentation or your own appearance, the presentation is an important factor. You should always dress and prepare according to the occasion.

⇒People who speak two languages, may unconsciously change their personality when they switch languages.

⇒Parrots are well known for their ability to mimic human speech. One particular gray parrot named Alex was even able to identify and answer a wide range of questions about objects he had become familiar with.

⇒You're more likely to achieve your goals if you keep them to yourself.

⇒Open palms are an ancient display of honesty.

⇒If they mirror your body language, the conversation is probably going well.

⇒Apples are more efficient at waking you up in the morning than caffeine.

⇒Woman is instinctively four times more likely to mirror another woman than a man is to mirror another man. Additionally, while women also mirror men's body language, men are generally reluctant to mirror a woman's gestures or posture.

⇒Don't change to please people. If they can't accept you for who you are, you don't need them in your life.

⇒Unexpected text messages from the person you care about can have a positive affect on your body and instantly improve your mood.

⇒Humans are not the only ones that make use of body language. There are several other animals that make use of kinesics to express information.

⇒Good and firm eye contact will include you on the likable people list.

⇒People who swear a lot tend to be more honest.

⇒It is helpful to remember that not all gestures are universal. While in some places burping at the table may be considered a bad manner, in some cultures, burping is taken as a compliment by the cook.

⇒If someone fixes their appearance in front of someone, it indicates that they like that person.

⇒Hospital patients seem to revive better when they get to look at pastoral scenes instead of brick walls. It triggers an inborn secure feeling of survival with food, water and land available.

⇒It may look like men check out women's body more than women checking out men's body. This is not true. The ogling rate is same for both men and women. The only problem is that men get caught very quickly and women don't.

⇒There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.

⇒Best friends are the people who make your problems their problems just so you don't have to go through them alone.

⇒Girls who mature early in life are more likely to be delinquent and emotionally aggressive later in life.

⇒Research shows that people who are prone to guilt are exceptionally skilled at reading other people's emotions.

⇒No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.

⇒Overthinking puts you at a higher risk for a mental breakdown.

⇒A sudden crossing of the arms during a conversation often indicates discomfort. Or a businessperson may suddenly decide to button his or her jacket when talking to someone disagreeable, only to undo the jacket once the conversation is over.

⇒The way you dress tells a lot about your mood. People tend to dress up more properly when in a cheerful mood.

⇒New research has found that lonely people have superior social skills compared to people who aren't lonely.

⇒American school buses are yellow because humans see yellow faster than any other colour, which is important for avoiding accidents.

⇒If someone is leaning forward while talking, it means that he or she likes that person they are talking to.

⇒If you want to quit smoking, go to a sauna for 3 days in a row and you'll sweat out the nicotine which will make it easier to quit.

⇒90% of the time it's not the person you miss, it's the feelings and moments you had when you were with them.

⇒If they look into your eyes for too long, they might be lying.

⇒When talking to somebody, looking anywhere other than his face is the most powerful "I'm lame and unconfident" message emitter you can use.

⇒If you're talking with someone and you're not sure if they're interested, fold your arms. If they do the same, they probably are.

⇒Always go with the choice that scares you, because that is what is going to help you grow.

⇒Research shows that most individuals spend 60% of their conversation time talking about themselves. This number jumps to 80% while conversing on social media.

⇒When you do public speaking or give a presentation use your arms to guide, don't ever keep it in your pockets or hold it in your back.

⇒Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.

⇒When people find themselves in confrontational situations, their feet and legs will splay out, not only for greater balance but also to claim more territory looking more self assured and more confident. They typically will not cross their legs while standing because it puts them slightly off balance.

⇒Psychologists have found that sending and receiving text messages can actually boost your mood when you're feeling lonely.

⇒Some people aren't actually anti social, they're just very selective when it comes to the people they associate with.

⇒Laughter has been medically proven to help people lose weight.

⇒Somebody gestures are such that are used in almost different way in every country. For example, head nodding. In some countries, it is a sign of 'yes' and in some, it is considered 'no'.

⇒Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.

⇒Social rejection can increase creativity if the person is independent enough.

⇒If a person is sitting by keeping his hand on the head, then this will show the stress and tension of the person. Often when a person becomes more worried then he reacts like this.

⇒Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine stuff you'd like to happen.

⇒A slight smile along with direct eye contact might be an attempt at seduction.

⇒Eating spicy food releases "feel good" endorphins, making it one of the reasons why people enjoy it so much.

⇒When two people talk to each other, they normally speak toe to toe. If one person turns his feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement. When you find a person crossing both legs and arms, he has emotionally withdrawn from the conversation.

⇒Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and/or emotionally frustrated.

⇒According to scientists, men who grow beards easily and earlier in life have been found to be more likely to go bald.

⇒If they're laughing with you, they're probably into you.

⇒If there is attraction, the two people turn or even square their shoulders to each other. If one has shoulders turned away (unless looking for something waaaaay over there), that usually means that person is not interested.

⇒When a man is caught saying, "Ah! She has excellent sense of humour", all he means that the woman laughs more when he cracks jokes. He never means that the woman is good at cracking jokes!

⇒Talking to yourself can make your brain work more efficiently.

⇒Never judge someone without knowing the whole story. You may think you understand, but you don't.

⇒No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.

Allodoxaphobia is the fear of opinions.

⇒This is in relation to "Experiential Intelligence". It refers to the "Street-Smartness" of people.

⇒Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.

⇒People who are more intelligent tend to go to bed later and get up later.

⇒Physical muteness is the inability to speak, and it can be caused by many underlying conditions, such as damage to the throat or vocal cords, neurologic conditions, or degenerative diseases. It is extremely rare for people to be born mute.

⇒The shoulder shrug is a universal signal of not knowing what's going on.

⇒When we put our chins on our hands, we present our faces as if we're trying to say, "This is me. You can enjoy it as much as you want." Men should memorize this gesture to catch the moment and give a compliment at the right time.

⇒When you remember a past event, you are actually remembering the last time you remembered it, not the event itself.

⇒When we call someone for the best of luck or wish someone's for good work, we use thumbs up and we use thumbs down for an opposite condition.

⇒Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.

⇒We read faster with longer lines but prefer shorter.

⇒Lypophrenia - A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.

⇒There is a disease where you eventually stop sleeping and then die. There is no cure.

⇒The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies, it comes from those you trust the most.

⇒People become more serious as they get older. An adult laughs on average 15 times per day. A preschooler laughs on average of 400 times.

⇒Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.

⇒Using your non-dominant hand for mundane tasks, like eating or opening doors, for two weeks can improve your self-control.

⇒John Moschitta Jr. was the world's fastest talker for decades. Famous for his appearance on Micro Machines commercials, he could say 583 words a minute and form syllables five times faster than average speakers.

⇒Spitting in public is considered rude in most Western cultures. However, in many Asian countries, spitting in public is ridding the body of waste and is acceptable.

⇒In Asia, kissing is considered an intimate act and not permissible in public, even as a social greeting.

⇒If you're struggling, that means you're progressing.

⇒People tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.

⇒We can only attend to things selectively. We usually zone out the things in our environment that we don't want to focus on.

⇒When a foot suddenly begins to kick, it is usually a good indicator of discomfort. This is seen in people being interviewed as soon as a question is asked that they don't like.

⇒During a conversation if a person suddenly crosses both arms and both legs, it simply indicates that he or she has is done with the conversation on emotional level.

⇒A real friend who understands your troubles is more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles.

⇒Similar to how a dog will expose its throat to show submission or surrender, humans use their palms to show that they are harmless and not threatening.

⇒Your first instinct is usually right. So, always go with your first instinct, even if it's a bad idea... because bad ideas make good stories.

⇒Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience and two people getting through all the hard times together.

⇒Five Things you can do to be happier:
1. Meditation
2. Smiling
3. Exercise
4. Help others
5. Follow your passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 78.8K 59
THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FOUR YEARS OLD!! He is heartless. She has a heart of gold. He's feared by everyone. She hides from everyone and hates being the...
1.1M 58K 200
"Are you okay?" Always the same question. "I'm fine." Always the same lie. ❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀ *None of these quotes are written by me unless stated otherw...
58K 882 16
Oneshot book of toji With black reader (fem) (Check intro chapter)
243K 5.3K 19
Mae Williamson or Dumbledore, on the run from old Voldywart and his Death Eaters, she finds herself forced into the Order to stop Voldemort and his d...