Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

Per simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... Més

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Once In My Life

555 18 3
Per simp4blainchel

"Sami, who are you texting? Let me see your phone." Ryder asked, and I looked at him like was crazy.

"I'm deciding what photo of my boyfriend to make my lock screen, why? Do you wanna help?" I scoffed, and he moved onto Kitty.

"Don't do that one." Blaine scrolled to the next photo, but it was one I absolutely adored of us. We were laying in bed and his hair was curly, so of course he hated it.

"Blaine Devon Anderson, are you a diva or not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes, I am the second biggest diva in here." He scoffed, mimicking my arms.

"A diva is all about being yourself. Who are you?" I shrugged and he laughed.

"Blaine." He smiled.

"And what kind of hair does Blaine have?" I asked, running my hand over the smooth surface of his hair.

"Curly." He muttered and I nodded.

"So, Blaine has curly hair, but I don't see any curls. Are you truly a diva if your not yourself?" I pulled out a tiny curl in the front of his hair, and he desperately tried to put it back in, but failed.

"Sam, why did you do that?" He groaned, pulling out his phone to see himself in the camera.

"Probably because it makes you look less gay." Kitty shrugged while filing her nails.

"It's cute, Blaine. You should always wear it like that." Marley shrugged, and Unique interrupted.

"No, honey, he needs to ditch the whole gel thing entirely because Unique is getting tired of that flat head." She snapped, and Blaine looked at the floor, visibly upset.

"Does seriously nobody like the gel?" He muttered, burying his face in his hands.

"Just know I love you no matter what." I kissed him on the cheek, but before he could respond, Mr. Schue walked in.

"Guys, we got a problem. Her name is Frida Romero. With regionals on the a few weeks away, I went to scope out the competition. The Hoosierdaddies have a secret weapon. She's a tiny sophomore, who's never competed before, but her voice could fill an arena. I mean, it's big. The only way to beat them is to be huge. I'm talking stadium huge." Mr. Schue said, and I leaned over to Unique who was sitting next to me.

"Blaine's got that in the bag" I whispered and her jaw dropped. Blaine heard it, and he looked up from the floor, a small smirk on his face.

"Epic songs that will blow the heads off of 100,000 people at a time." Mr. Schue said, but then the power went completely out.

"Zombie apocalypse." Sam yelled.

"Or Beyoncé's halftime show." Unique snapped.

"Time for a new appropriate lesson. Ladies and gentlemen, it's unplugged week." Mr. Schue smiled, and I gasped.

"Taylor!" I squealed and blames hand. We're on my shoulder to keep me from bouncing in my chair.

"Do I look scary?" I asked Blaine, as they walk down the hall, and I held a flashlight up to my face.

"You look hot." He smirked, and he pulled me into a closet.

"Oh, okay." I smiled, and pulled him in for a kiss. It quickly deepened, and my hands ran from his neck down to his back, while his ran down my butt, and onto my upper thigh.

"Woah, not at school." I laughed moving his hand back to my butt.

"We've done it here before." He whispered, his lips moving from mine and onto my neck so I could talk.

"Everytime we've had or almost had sex here, we've gotten caught. I'm a little tired of the embarrassment." I giggled as his forehead rested on my shoulder.

"It's just so hard for me when it's all dark, and you make comments like that in Glee." He sighed, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"That is exactly the point." I laughed, and he looked at me.

"I have StuCo next hour, I could skip and we can go to my car." He bit his lip, and his hand fiddled with the top of my skirt.

"Mr. President, that is not very ethical of you. The school needs you." I teased, straightening his bow-tie.

"Sam hasn't showed up once. I think I'll be fine." He laughed, and I kissed him quickly on the lips as the warning bell rang.

"You have to fulfill your presidential duties, and that's not going to happen if your off having sex in a a car." I booped him on the nose and pulled him out of the closet.

"Boo." I ran up behind Blaine's shining my flash light at him, and the first thing I took notice of was his free curls.

"Oh my god. Why the change?" I gasped, running my hand through them.

"I mean, nobody likes them and it's dark anyways, so nobody can really see." He shrugged, and I laughed.

"You are so god damn sexy." I smiled, and I pushed him up against a locker, pressing my lips against his, and before it could really deepen, he pulled away.

"Is Borat sexy to you because that's who I looked like." He laughs, and I playfully slapped his chest.

"You could be dressed like Unique right now, and if your hair was out and proud like this, you would still be the sexiest person alive, not that you aren't with the gel already." I bit my lip, ran my hands through his hair again.

"Sami, are you cheating on Blaine?" Sam asked, pushing us apart.

"No, Sam, this is just Blaine without hair gel." I laughed, but he ignored me.

"Listen up. She has a boyfriend, so you need to stop messing with her." He snapped, poking a finger into Blaine's chest, then he stormed away.

"We have our next unplugged performer, here is Miss Samantha Fabray doing what she does best, Taylor Swift." Mr. Schue smiled, and I walked to the front of the class, he grabbing my guitar.

"I know Blaine's been feeling a little self-conscious about himself, but I hope this will make him feel a little bit better."

(i genuinely cant remember if I already did this song but whatever)

"That was amazing, Sami, thank you." Mr. Schue stood up, clapping and I sat down next to Blaine who threw his arm over my shoulder.

"You always nail Taylor." He smiled, and I kissed his cheek.

"I meant every word." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sweet merciful lord, please tell me your planning on continuing that class, because you are so hot." I gasped, as Blaine got in the car after Sue's class. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in.

"No, I'm sweaty." He panted, trying to catch his breath still.

"Fine, but we are taking a shower when we get back to yours." I shrugged, and his eyes widened.

"Maybe I should keep doing that class." He joked and I grabbed his hand.

"I am all for it." I winked at him, before looking back at the road.

"All right, guys, I just got some wonderful news from Rachel. She got a second callback for Funny Girl." Mr. Schue announced, and we all cheered.

"That's not our only good news. Brittany is at MIT tour in the campus because she got early acceptance." He continued and I looked at Blaine who was also extremely confused.

"And I re-proposed to Emma, she re-accepted and we're getting married after regionals." He smiled, and we cheered again.

"I've got good news too. I'm waitlisted at the Columbus College of Veterinary Medicine. It's a fall back if I don't pursue acting." Tina grinned and I grabbed Blaine's hand, as he looked at me expecting me to announce something.

"Tina, that's not good news that's wonderful! And that's what this week is all about. We're taking a lesson from one of the greatest musical artist of all time. Despite facing a ton of obstacles, he's a living example of embracing- no, celebrating, joy, and optimism. And he's collecting 25 Grammys along the way. So, don't you worry about a thing because whether Ebony or ivory, you are the sunshine of my life. Next week at regionals, we will be jamming on higher ground." Mr. Schue smiled, and I got extremely excited. I love Stevie Wonder, and I knew exactly what song to sing.

"Sami, I need to tell you something." Kitty came up to me in the hall after Glee.

"What's up?" I asked, and I stopped walking because this looked serious.

"You can't tell anybody because if you do, I swear, I will put in brown contacts and seduce Blaine because he thinks it's you, only a little skinnier." She shrugged and I put a finger up to her face.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Go on." I said, and she moved in closer.

"I think I like Artie." She whispered and I squealed.

"Oh my god, Kitty! That's so amazing!" I yelled, hugging her.

"Keep it down! What do I do?" She asked, pulling away.

"Well, it's Stevie Wonder week. Sing to him." I winked, and walked away.

"Someone was quiet about getting accepted to NYU." Blaine whispered behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I was going through my locker.

"It was Tina's moment, and she got wait-listened so it would be kinda rude to announce my acceptance right after her. But it's just a safety school for NYADA. Which we are getting into together." I smiled, grabbing his hands which were on my stomach, and he started kissing my neck.

"That was very sweet." He mumbled, in between kisses.

"Get a room." Kurt said, standing behind us.

"Oh my god, Kurt!" I broke away from Blaine, and hugged him, and Blaine quickly followed.

"Oh my god, Kurt, your hair... It's so tall." My eyes widened as I saw the large swoop on his head.

"Very funny, Sami. I am glad to see that you two are still going strong." He smiled, putting his arms around the two of us and we started walking towards the choir room.

"All this marriage equality news is so exciting. New York!" Blaine said, grabbing sugar packets and throwing it on the drink tray Kurt was holding.

"Insane. Isabelle's consulting on, like, seven different gay weddings." Kurt smiled, and walked towards a table.

"By the way, you look cute today. And I mean like, dirty-cute." Blaine muttered in my ear, then sat at the table and my face turned red.

"The album is called Hell to the No based off of the soon to be hit single. But for the music video, Mike, you know, it's gotta be bumping and fast and furious, but also soulful and smooth, but like, 'smoov' like smooth with a 'V." Mercedes said, as Kurt handed out our coffees and I sorted through the sugar packets while Blaine watched me with loving eyes.

"I'm so glad you guys are around for regionals, we really need you." He smiled, and they all scoffed.

"You're gonna nail it, no sweat." Mike shrugged and Mercedes changed the subject instantly.

"So what's going on between you two? Because at the wedding, you were having sex in a car and getting extremely drunk, but you were supposedly taking it slow, and I heard about the whole Sam situation, what the hell happened with that?" She asked and I laughed.

"Let's just say Blam is no more. It is Blammie, and that is the only way it's gonna be." I grabbed Blaine's hand.

"Some people just can't stay away from each other." He blushed, and I reached across the table to give him a quick kiss.

"Why did I hear that Tina did something to you called the Vapo-rape?" Mike asked, and Blaine's face turned red, not in the good way and I squeezed his hand.

"Okay, is this really important right now? This doesn't matter." Kurt yelled, on the verge of a breakdown.

"Kurt, your dad is gonna be fine. Everything is gonna be okay. We're here." Mercedes smiled, and I grabbed Kurt's hand with my free one.

"Thank god we're here because I needed my best friends." He sighed, looking at me with a small smile on his face. I had been extremely worried about Burt. We hadn't talked in so long, mainly because Kurt and Finn left so I hadn't been to their house. But Burt was still the main father figure in my life, and he loved me like I was his own.

We grew even closer when Finn became my best friend, and he was essential in my decision to go to Chicago. When I found out he had cancer, it broke me, so finding out that he didn't have it anymore, was one of the best days of my life.

"He'll be here. Any minute. I'm sure. Yeah. Dad!" Kurt yelled, as Burt walked in and we cheered.

"Hey everybody, Sami." He pointed at me, and I smiled.

"How you been, kid?" He asked, hugging me after saying hi to Blaine and Mr. Schue.

"So good." I smiled, and he sat down in front of me.

I helped Kurt with his song, along with Tina, Marley and Kitty. It made my heart happy to see Burt smile and even tear up a little. Blaine was smiling the whole time, at me and Burt. He was looking a little too excited but I didn't think anything of it.

Mike and Jake finished their song, and I ran up to the front.

"Now, it's my turn to do this Wonder-ful song. I don't think I even have to tell you guys who this is going to be dedicated to." I winked at Blaine, and pulled up a stool, since he was sitting in the front as Ryder wolf-whistled.

Blaine wiped a small tear, and he pulled me in for a short kiss.

-

"Anderson, you wanted to see me? You're not gonna sing to me too, are you?" Burt asked Blaine, as they met on the auditorium stage.

"I just wanted to give you this. You can open it. I thought maybe you could wear it at work, to show your support for gay marriage." Blaine smiled, giving Burt a rainbow pin.

"Oh, it's really sweet of you. Gay rights has been my top issue, even though it makes me wit unpopular with my distinguished colleagues. They're on the wrong side of history, so screw 'em." Burt said, and he shut the small box.

"I am so glad you feel that way. Because you and I both know how much gay marriage being legal means to Sami, and you are the main father figure in her life, um, I wanted to formally ask your permission... to ask her to marry me." Blaine walked up to Burt who was putting on the pin in a mirror.

"You kidding, or you nuts?" Burt asked, looking up at him.

"Sammie is my soulmate. I'll never be able to feel this way for anyone, besides her." He smiled, and Burt turned around.

"Blaine, it means a lot to me that you love Sammie, and you know, you've been like family to me." He said, and Blaine cut him off.

"So, you're saying that you're okay with me asking for her hand?" He asked, and Burt shook his head instantly.

"No, of course not. No. You're still kids. Did you learn anything from Finn and Rachel?" Burt laughed and Blaine's smiled dropped.

"They are completely different. Completely different. I don't think that you understand how it feels for people like me and Sami, who are both part of the community to finally be able to legally get married to anyone we want." He tried to reason, but Burt was not going to change his mind.

"And you don't get what it is to be married. Straight, gay, whatever. It's not the same as living together. Blaine, listen, let's sit down for a second. Look, I can't tell you why, but something happens when you exchange vows. It's a big deal. It's why getting divorced is so much harder than breaking up. There's just a really big difference between marrying a person, and marrying an idea." Burt sighed, and Blaine shook his head.

"What if she meets someone else?" He asked, fiddling with his hands, like Sammie does when they're laying in bed.

"Do you think you two were meant to be?" Burt questioned.

"Yes." Blaine answered instantly.

"Do you think you two have a true love?" Burt asked again.

"Yes!" Blaine said, even faster.

"Then stop worrying! I gotta go, thanks for the pin. Hey, it's gonna be okay. When two people love each other like you do, everything works out." Burt stood up, and walked off the stage.
-
I stood behind the wings, my heart racing and my breath rapid. He was going to propose? Or would he now that Burt said no? He probably still would, because when Blaine set his mind to something, he wouldn't stop. I wasn't ready for this, we weren't ready for this. We're not even 18 yet. This wasn't part of the plan. What am I gonna say when he does propose? I can't say no, because it would break him, but I can't say yes. I just can't. I know I was supportive of Finn and Rachel, but look how that turned out. My accident was like a giant sign from the universe that they shouldn't get married. But like Blaine said, we're different. I quietly walked out of the auditorium, and slid down the wall of a hallway, and buried my face in my hands.

"Oh god, are you pregnant?" Kurt asked, walking up to me in the hall.

"No, oh god, no." I laughed, wiping tears from my face.

"Did you guys break up again? Why was he talking to my dad?" He sat next to me and I instantly shook my head.

"The opposite actually. He's going to propose." I said, and his jaw dropped.

"Are you serious? But your still in high school! Did he learn nothing from Finn and Rachel?" He gasped, and I shrugged.

"He said we're different. Which is true, but still. I don't think we're ready for this, I mean, we haven't even lived together." I sighed, looking up at him.

"What are your plans for college?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, we both got into NYU, and we're planning on going to NYADA, and living together in New York." I sniffled, and he laughed slightly.

"Don't you guys already basically live together? You spend all of your time at his house." He said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess your right. It's just going to be different." I sighed, and he tensed up.

"Can I tell you something?" He whispered and I immediately sat up.

"Of course." I looked into his eyes, which were very excited.

"I'm going to propose to Cam." He smiled, and I hugged him.

"Oh my god, Kurt! I'm so happy for you!" I laughed, squeezing him tight.

"Wait, I'm only a year older, why can you support us and not yourself?" He asked, and I thought for a moment.

"We're still in high school, you're in college." I shrugged and he laughed.

"Your not going to be in high school when your married." He pointed out, then he stood up.

"I've gotta go, let me know what your going to do about this whole situation, because I personally would love to plan our weddings together, but that's just my side." He blew a kiss, and left me sitting there on the floor.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

37.6K 543 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
35.1K 652 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
814 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
16.1K 501 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...