Overlord Assembly A I Pseudo...

By fanyi__

Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 82

52 1 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 82 Angry and angry Mr. Tang: Coax me, coax me!

    In the remaining few days, the three groups of CPs visited the ancient city in Yuncheng and experienced life in the small farmyard.

    It’s just that it’s rainy in the south, Tang Heng was originally weak, and he insisted on wearing a bamboo hat to break corn in the field on rainy days, but he succeeded in tossing himself down with a cold, sitting by the stove wrapped around a big Fang Fei cotton-padded jacket, while eating Runny nose on the cob.

    Fang Fei handed over the prepared cold medicine helplessly and distressedly, and even moved closer to wipe his nose. The dignified 30-year-old elite boss looks like a giant baby now.

    He took the toilet paper away from Fang Fei's hand, wiped his nose and said, "I've caught a cold, stay away from me..."

    He spoke in a nasal voice, murmuring as if coquettish, just finished wiping The nose is also glowing red, so cute.

    The light rain was still falling, Bai Xi and Zhuo Fan came back from the outside, took off their wet plastic raincoats, and found a towel to wipe their wet hair: "This rain is endless, It's getting bigger and bigger, and I don't know if the plane can fly."

    Their original itinerary was to fly to Ancheng in the afternoon for the next part, but the weather was not good.

    "Where are Director Wang and the others?" The four of them went out together, but Fang Fei didn't see anyone else behind Bai Xi and the others.

    Zhuo Fan took a thick coat and put it on Bai Xi, and then began to tidy up himself: "Yang Lu accidentally stepped into a mud puddle and sprained her foot. Director Wang accompanied her to the town sanitation station." The

    four of them in the afternoon First rushed to the airport, Wang Zhan and Yang Lu walked from the town with a group of cameras.

    After boarding, several people waited on the plane, and took off when the rain stopped in the evening when it was getting dark.

    Tang Heng was listless along the way, Fang Fei moved her lips to his forehead, feeling a little hot indeed.

    "It's okay, I'll be on the ground in an hour." Tang Heng's voice was hoarse, his eyelids drooped and he felt sleepy, but he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't sleep.

    Fang Fei pulled the blanket off his body, asked the stewardess for a glass of warm water and handed it to him.

    Tang Heng took small sips of water, and found that Fang Fei was staring at him motionlessly. Her two unfriendly gazes really made him feel guilty.

    "Why, what's the matter?" Mr. Tang shrank back timidly, secretly raised his head to glance at her, and then hastily lowered his eyelashes.

    The crow-like eyelashes quivered, like two fragile butterfly wings.

    "Don't stare at me like this..." Mr. Tang's voice became smaller and smaller.

    Fang Fei kept his face sullen and didn't speak. He felt guilty like a primary school chicken who had made a mistake. He wanted to straighten his back to make himself look more righteous, but the cold and fever defeated him.

    He freed up a hand, stretched it out and gently hooked Gou Fangfei's fingers, and said in a soft voice, "Why don't you talk..."

    Except for the fact that he concealed the threat of being threatened by Wu Yi, Fang Fei had never cheated on him before. Face, she was always gentle and patient, taking care of him like a baby.

    What's going on now?

    He was obviously still concerned about him just now...

    Tang Heng couldn't think of a reason for Fang Fei to be angry with him. Coupled with his physical discomfort, people are particularly vulnerable. After the two of them were in a stalemate for a while, his eyes turned red.

    Aggrieved, he took his hand back and turned his head away to look at the dark clouds outside the window.

    The cloud of chaos, his heart!

    snort! Scum!

    "Tang Heng." Fang Fei's voice was deep and serious.

    Mr. Tang's ears twitched, but he pretended not to hear, and still looked out of the window awkwardly: Scum A didn't listen to the scriptures!

    "Can you pay more attention to your body? Can you stop worrying people every time?" Fang Fei was really angry. She ran out to break corn on a rainy day. She didn't eat and sleep on time before, and her stomach hurt from drinking. , why can't you take good care of yourself?

    "I didn't."

    Tang Boss denied it, and Tang Boss quibbled.

    "..."

    Fang Fei really didn't want to talk this time, feeling tired.

    She simply sat down and lowered the back of the seat, covered her face with a jacket to block the light, and began to close her eyes to rest.

    When Tang Heng turned his head, he saw her like this.

    Just sleep, sleep?

    How can I sleep?

    Even if you coax him a little more, if there is anything wrong with him, you will definitely correct it immediately.

    Mr. Tang doesn't know why he can be so hypocritical, like a jerk.

    But he was wronged and sad, and his chest was tight, as if someone was hitting him with a small hammer.

    Fang Fei didn't say much until she got out of the airport and got into the rented car.

    The place where we stayed here was the hotel that the Alpha team had come to book a few days ago. After receiving the room card and entering the house, Fang Fei started to pack her things. Tang Heng wandered back and forth in front of her eyes like a ghost.

    Fang Feiquan pretended not to see it, so he wanted to let someone have a long memory through this time, so that he would not abuse his body at every turn in the future.

    She kept refusing to respond, Tang Heng was finally tired from swaying around, his head was dizzy with a low fever, and it was really uncomfortable to be light-headed, he fell headfirst on the bed, and buried his face in the soft pillow.

    Twenty minutes later, he felt the side of the bed sinking, and knew that it was Fang Fei who came over, so he moaned, "Fang Fei, I feel bad."

    He was still lying on the pillow, motionless, but his voice came out intermittently. Piao: "Fang Fei, I was wrong, I will take care of myself in the future, can you...don't be angry?"

    Fang Fei sighed, stretched out her hand and turned him over, his eyes were red and the tip of his nose was also Red, with wet eyelashes, those usually sharp eyes looked like they had been washed, looking at her aggrieved and helpless.

    "..." Looking at the pillow again, it was wet/a large piece.

    He has cried.

    Fang Fei's heart seemed to be fried and roasted over and over again on a baking tray. After a crackling meal, it was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

    "Obviously it's your own fault, you're still crying." As she said this, she still wrapped him in her arms and rubbed the corners of his wet eyes, feeling distressed and distressed at the same time.

    Tang Heng shrank into his arms obediently: "Aren't you angry anymore?"

    Fang Fei handed him the cold medicine prepared in advance, and lowered her eyes and said nothing.

    How could she be angry with him?

    She just didn't want to see him sick and uncomfortable.

    Mr. Tang is very obedient now, he drank the medicine and looked at her with his eyes open, afraid that she might still have a little bit of angry expression on her face.

    "Tang Heng." Fang Fei pressed her lips to his forehead, and sighed in her heart, alas, what else can I do with him?

    Fortunately, Mr. Tang's illness came and went quickly, and he was a lively and lively CEO again after a day.

    Today's itinerary is a playground arranged by Zhuo Fan.

    Baixi was so happy that he flew up, and kept introducing which high-altitude project was more exciting and fun.

    Mr. Tang stood under the weightless machine, looked up at the tourists above and howled, and silently took a step back.

    Fang Fei bought a rabbit ear hairpin from somewhere, and secretly put it on the top of Mr. Tang's head from the back. The two white rabbit ears stick out, one hangs down, funny and cute.

    Mr. Tang: Are you sure this place isn't just here to attack me?

    I am the president of the prosperous Tang Dynasty, only, I don't like rabbit ears!

    Then Tang Tuji wandered around the playground for a day with his ears stuck to his ears.

    Because Mr. Tang is afraid of heights, Fang Fei automatically skipped the high-altitude event, mainly just strolling around and watching performances.

    At the hottest time of noon, everyone gathered together and decided to go to the Uncanny Valley together.

    After all, Wang Zhan is a bit old, he has no interest in the trick of scaring children like Uncanny Valley, and his physical strength can't keep up, so he just found a dessert to sit and enjoy the cool.

    Originally, Yang Lu was looking forward to Uncanny Valley, because he was the only one playing all morning, and Wang Zhan was watching from the side, completely unwilling to blend in here. He thought that since everyone had agreed to go to Uncanny Valley together, Wang Zhan must also participate this time, and they could finally play together, but she still refused to join.

    It was really not good to feel that this expectation was shattered, so he became angry, left her alone, and left with the others.

    However, as soon as he entered the dark valley, he began to regret it.

    Seeing that the people next to him are all together in pairs, only him seems to be forgotten by the whole world.

    As they stepped into the Uncanny Valley area, a gloomy broadcast sounded: "Today's lucky color is white, strangers wearing white clothes should be careful~"

    Yang Lu looked at her white sweater, feeling a little apprehensive: " What will happen to white?"

    Bai·Xi, a senior player in the amusement park: "I will be caught by ghosts~"

    "..." Yang Lu rubbed her arms immediately and shivered.

    As the only person in white clothes in the audience, Wang Zhan was not there, so he took one step forward and two steps back, not daring to go deeper.

    Bai Xi: "Come and walk in the middle."

    Bai Xi herself is the type who loves to play and is afraid, but with Zhuo Fan protecting her, her fear can still be overcome.

    Fang Fei and Tang Heng acted as tanks, swaggering ahead, chattering as they walked, no one was afraid of these ghosts and monsters, a few NPCs pretending to be ghosts saw them like this and tried to rush up to scare them, all of them were dejected floated away.

    White Shadow Empress: "Are these two still human? I can't experience the joy of the Uncanny Valley after they go ahead...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    Suddenly, an NPC wearing a long wig with fake blood on his face and a knife stuck in his neck rushed out from the side, wrapped a rope around Yang Lu's waist and was about to tear her away.

    A series of actions caught people off guard. Bai Xi screamed and reached out to grab Yang Lu's arm. Yang Lu herself was almost frightened and cried: "Let go of me—"

    He swore that he would never What a haunted house!

    The NPC's purpose was to scare them, as long as it achieved its goal, it wouldn't really drag the players away. He turned his head and grinned at Yang Lu with his mouth wide open to the ears, threw away the rope and slipped away.

    "Are you okay?" Tang Heng and the others found that the people behind had not followed, and they turned back immediately when they heard their screams.

    Yang Lu was so frightened that her feet went limp and she was completely speechless.

    Bai Xi also patted his little heart: "It's nothing, it's a little exciting!"

    Tang Heng felt that Yang Lu might not be in a good state now, but he couldn't see what was going on in the dark space, so he had to get out as soon as possible.

    So they took a shortcut and arrived at the exit after 20 minutes.

    It was only then that everyone saw Yang Lu's situation clearly. He had just sprained his ankle before, and was frightened by the NPC just now, and sprained it again in a hurry. Now his ankle is swollen like a steamed bun.

    Yang Lu's eyes were red.

    Not out of fear, or in pain, but every time he needed it. Wang Zhan is not there.

    Sometimes she's busy, sometimes like now, she just doesn't want to be with him.

    All she gave him was money, not love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 250 19
On the first day of transmigrating into the abo world, it wasn't the extra little Bai Long that bothered Bai Long. It's a sick body, and a poor s...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
11.9K 339 38
Su Yang's family came to a former neighbor's younger brother who was temporarily staying. The younger brother has not yet differentiated. Sister Alph...
2.6K 101 19
"Bidziil! How can you be so brazen? You dared to propose to young master Inti in front of the whole crowd? Have you gone crazy?" Warrick, Bidziil's e...