Overlord Assembly A I Pseudo...

By fanyi__

Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 64

64 2 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 64 What is this called? Fang Fei: It's better to have so many thoughts...

    Fang Fei quickly walked over and grabbed Tang Heng's shoulder from the side.

    She felt that if she was a little later, Tang Heng would collapse.

    "Don't be afraid." She softly comforted him in his ear, pinched his shoulder with her fingers, and exerted a little force to make him feel that she was here.

    The people who were gossiping were silent for a moment, but Fang Fei's expression was too ugly now, as if if they said one more word, she would dig their ancestral graves.

    Fang Fei was indeed so angry that she wanted to dig her grave.

    With a cold face, she shifted her gaze to Zhao Lan.

    The instigator of all this is Zhao Lan.

    She didn't know where he got the news that the Fang family had sponsored Tang Heng. Originally, this was not a shameful thing, and there was nothing wrong with letting others know.

    But when he said that in front of Tang Heng, everyone would think too much.

    What's even worse is that Zhao Lan's purpose is to push Tang Heng into the center of the storm and embarrass him.

    She knows Tang Heng's temperament best, and now he is not sure what kind of bloody drama he is imagining. In his heart, he is afraid that he has become a scumbag who has ulterior motives to hide things from him again?

    It was the first time Zhao Lan saw Fang Fei showing such an expression, as if he was a stranger, so indifferent that he wanted to ignore him.

    He couldn't help taking a step back, his body couldn't help trembling.

    But the matter has come to this point, even if he retreats at this time, it will not be a good thing, so why should I watch the two of them being sweet?

    "I, Sister Fei... I didn't do it on purpose, I know you have always protected Tang Heng." Tears welled up in Zhao Lan's eyes, he sniffed and shook his head, "But, sooner or later, such things will happen How can a family like ours get involved in such a dark history? Wouldn’t others say that the Fang family’s funding of poor students has some other purpose?”

    What he said was almost straightforward. It is pointed out that Fang's family's funding is fake, and Tong Yang's is true.

    However, he also put on an attitude that I am doing it for your own good and for the Fang family's good, and he is weak and good-looking. I only know that one or two of the onlookers felt a little pity for him.

    That's right, Zhao Lan was just telling the truth. Isn't it wrong that Fang Fei glared at her like this, making him unable to step down?

    They almost ignored it, and Fang Fei hadn't had time to criticize Zhao Lan from the beginning to the end.

    The discussions started again, and Fang Fei could almost feel Tang Heng's whole body shaking.

    She took a deep breath, slid her hand down Tang Heng's shoulder, and held his hand tightly.

    Instead of being led by Zhao Lan to argue with these melon eaters, it is better to appease Tang Heng's emotions first.

    His hands were cold and damp, one can imagine how much psychological pressure this incident had caused him.

    Tang Heng lowered his head and said nothing, while others whispered ridicule in his ears, and there was the disdain of those second-generation rich people.

    See, it will always be like this, no matter how hard he tries and how much he struggles, he can't compare to others having a good home...

    He really wants to escape here immediately, stay away from this scene and the crowd, and want to breathe the fresh air outside.

    But his feet didn't listen, and he couldn't move a step, as if he was nailed in place.

    I want to... wait for an answer from her mouth, whether she knows about it or not.

    Now Fang Fei can no longer see everything around her. She only has Tang Heng in her eyes. She really has to explain this matter well: "Tang Heng, listen to me..." Before she could

    finish speaking, she was caught by Zhao Heng who was facing her. Lan was interrupted.

    His eyes were wide open, and he intercepted Fang Fei's words and asked with surprise: "Sister Fei doesn't seem to be surprised by this at all. Did you... know before?

    " Heng's fingers flinched, and he even wanted to forcefully pull himself away from her hand.

    What the hell is this?

    Tang Heng bit his lips until they turned white.

    It turned out that Fang Fei knew about this all the time, but she never showed it. Fortunately, he always felt that he was quite successful in his career. she.

    But now tell him that everything he owns is due to the support of the Fang family?

    Fang Fei felt that this night was really heart-stopping, and she didn't know how to speak for a while.

    She did hear about this matter from Song Sui, but she didn't take it to heart. To her, it would have no other influence at all except that it could show the deep fate between her and Tang Heng.

    To know that today's scene will happen, she will definitely make it clear to him in advance.

    She held onto Tang Heng even tighter, not giving him the slightest chance to break free.

    Her dark eyes stared at Zhao Lan, and this time she spoke mercilessly: "In your eyes, do all charity have other purposes?"

    "So what if the Fang family once sponsored Tang Heng? Love him, there is no deal or coercion."

    "I don't think Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao will teach you to meddle in other people's housework?"

    "And you." She glanced around for a week, those "baba" gossip The person immediately silenced, she sneered, "If you really have nothing to do, do some charity, so as not to pay attention to other people's family matters every day."

    She spoke faster than before, sweeping away like a wooden warehouse /shoot.

    After speaking, I happened to see Song Sui and Zhao Wen rushing over. Because of Zhao Lan's relationship, she was not as warm to Zhao Wen as before. She passed her by when she dragged Tang Heng out: "Today It's for the sake of Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao, please take good care of your younger brother in the future, let him have this kind of thought, why not read more books."

    Fang Fei is the youngest son of the Fang family, and his family status is 100,000 higher than Song Sui's Eight kilometers, life has been smooth since childhood, and it's too late for the whole family to spoil her. How can anyone give her anger?

    She usually looks calm and careless, and Song Sui has never seen her so angry.

    He also started to get angry in his heart. He was smashed at the annual meeting hosted by his family. What Zhao Lan did today was that he had no scruples about the friendship between the Fang family and the Zhao family.

    Seeing Song Sui's face gradually darken, Zhao Wen's heart began to beat.

    The Zhao family has not been as good as it used to be a few years ago, and they have obtained a lot of high-quality resources thanks to the good relationship with the Fang family for generations, otherwise they would have eaten leftovers in the entertainment circle at most.

    This Zhao Lan is really not enough for success, but more than failure!

    "Come and apologize!" Zhao Wen yelled at Zhao Lan with a sullen face.

    Zhao Lan was so frightened that her legs trembled, but she still turned her head stubbornly and remained silent.

    Zhao Wen knew that her younger brother couldn't make sense, so she at least told Song Sui in a low voice, "It's the Zhao family who didn't raise him well. I'll take him to apologize to Fang Fei in person later."

    Song Sui folded his arms and looked at the siblings , and when they raised their feet to leave, they suddenly said, "Compared to this, the Zhao family should investigate more. How did he, a pampered Omega who just returned to China, know these things about the Fang family."

    After all, this was the time when Fang Fei was born, and the previous generation made the decision to choose someone. If it wasn't for him to run the house now, even he would not know about it.

    Provoking Fang Qiong's relationship with many cooperative companies is a minor matter, but a traitor inside is a major matter.

    There is never a shortage of partners Fang Qiong, but family thieves are hard to guard against.

    "I understand." Because of his point, Zhao Wen also understood the many possibilities behind this incident, glared at her younger brother with hatred, and dragged him away.

    On the other side, Fang Fei and Tang Heng had already left the hotel gate.

    Today's wind was colder than usual, Tang Heng pushed Fang Fei away from Fang Fei's hand without saying a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.4K 199
[Congratulations to the host for binding the Shenhao check-in system. 】 Sign in and check in to get rewards! [Successfully signed in on time and obta...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
11.5K 377 31
Female A Male A Female Attacking Male Shou Once transmigrated, Qu Zi fell into contemplation of her newly added parts... This is actually the male le...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...