Overlord Assembly A I Pseudo...

By fanyi__

Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 60

94 2 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 60 S·A's curtain call She was pulled into a warm tropical...

    The top floor of the company's office building has the largest meeting room of Fangqiong Entertainment.

    Almost every year, it is only used when the shareholders' meeting is held, and it is idle on weekdays.

    It was obviously an accident that all the important staff of the company gathered here today.

    "It's the end of the year, is there something important about Mr. Song calling us here?" The manager of the public relations department touched his bald head recently, feeling tired.

    I don't know what's going on this year, there are so many messy things, and I need to come up with a public relations plan every three days, just for my own public relations, and sometimes I have to help Shengtang public relations downstairs.

    The manager of the public relations department thought to himself, our two entertainment companies have never been so tired when we fought against each other before, why did it get worse after we became a family?

    The manager of the human resources department stroked his black hair draped over his shoulders, and crossed his legs absent-mindedly: "We are almost busy with the end of the year, maybe Mr. Song will give us year-end awards in advance!"

    Fangqiong Entertainment has a solid foundation . , except for signing a few newcomers every now and then, the internal staff turnover is not high, and the HR department has always been idle, so they can't mess with her at the end of the year, right?     "Heh, do you think Mr. Song is someone who will give you money in advance?" The manager of the legal department tapped his index finger on the table. There is a little bit of occupational disease, and now I have started to analyze, "If it's a normal matter, Mr. Song doesn't need to call us to the top meeting room, something must have happened."     And it's a major event with no less influence than the shareholders' meeting !     "That's right." S.A's manager Liu Zhen pursed her lips. In fact, a few days ago when Song Sui asked her about some details in the S.A group, she felt that something was wrong.     She is a gold agent, and S·A was brought up by her alone. This...couldn't it be a car crash?

    Lu Xin's little assistant is sitting next to Liu Zhen. She has always been concentrating on being Lu Xin's little follower. This is the first time she has seen such a big scene: "Sister Liu, Mr. Song asked me about Sister Xin's itinerary a few days ago. Has it been disclosed to anyone... Could it be related to sister Xin's previous accident?"

    "Today's meeting is indeed related to this matter."

    Song Sui suddenly opened the door and entered, and everyone was quiet.

    He was followed by Lu Xin, Yi Jin and Fang Fei, and there were several lawyers behind him.

    Fang Fei received a call from Song Sui early in the morning and was called, saying that she had found out some inside information about Lu Xin's kidnapping.

    This matter is related to their S·A, whether she is Fang Qiong's young boss or the leader C of the group, she naturally needs to be present to participate in the decision-making.

    As soon as the few people were seated, the door of the meeting room was opened again.

    This time, the cousins ​​Song Qianqian and Song Xiaoxiao from S·A came.

    The two of them didn't seem to know what happened, and they didn't expect to see the leader of the company appear here as soon as they came in. They looked at each other, and they both saw the surprise in each other's eyes.

    "Lu Xin was kidnapped a few days ago, and you may have heard of it." Everyone arrived, and Song Sui didn't bother to show off, took out a file bag and threw it on the table, "The kidnapping incident has been investigated. I got some clues."

    The people in the company didn't just hear about the kidnapping.

    S·A is Fangqiong Entertainment's cash cow in the past two years, and it is related to the young owner Fang Fei, and the company's senior management is very concerned.

    Now that they saw the clues, the big shots couldn't wait to climb up the table to see.

    The manager of the legal department was the first to hold the file bag in his hand. After opening it, there were a few photos and a report inside.

    The photos are several screenshots taken by surveillance, and all of them are scenes where Song Qianqian and Tang Hao meet.

    That report recorded the time and place where Song Qianqian and Tang Hao met several times among all the clues they found.

    The first collusion between the two was about two months ago. As for the meeting places, some were in remote streets, and some were in milk tea shops and coffee shops.

    There was silence in the conference room. The Shuangsong sisters didn't know what was going on at first, but now they caught a glimpse of the picture on the photo, Song Qianqian, one of the protagonists, screamed in shock: "It's not me! I don't!

    " Immersed in the momentary silence after breaking the truth, she happened to draw everyone's attention to herself when she spoke.

    "You didn't?" Manager Liu Zhen was so angry that her chest was heaving violently. She threw the stack of photos on Song Qianqian with her backhand and said sharply, "You mean the person in the photo is not you? Could it be your favor?" Is my sister Song Xiaoxiao pretending to be you to meet Tang Hao?!"

    Having been a manager for so many years, it is understandable for her to be involved in the group, but it will not involve her personal safety!

    This is no longer a vicious competition, this is a crime!

    Song Xiaoxiao, who was still on the sidelines, was suddenly called out by name. She shivered in fright, and subconsciously retorted sharply: "It's Song Qianqian! I've never seen that Tang Hao!"

    After shouting this sentence, she saw her good sister Song Qianqian using The eyes that could kill people stared at her, it was unbearably cold.

    She flinched suddenly, and began to mutter in a low voice: "It's really not me, I don't know anything, it has nothing to do with me..."

    Lu Xin's little assistant's eyes were red, she sniffed and wiped her eyes, Staring at Song Qianqian hard, he asked, "So, you asked me about Sister Xin's itinerary a few days ago... just to harm her? How could you do this!" You

    are the one who harmed Sister Xin...

    Song Qianqian remained silent. It has been exposed, so many words are wrong.

    Song Sui clasped his fingers and leaned back into the boss's chair, closed his eyes and made a decision: "From now on, our company will terminate the contract with Song Qianqian and Song Xiaoxiao. The two of you have caused serious adverse effects on the company. The liquidated damages will be calculated by the legal department." After the year, S·A will go solo and not be disbanded, so Liu Zhen's manager will figure it out."

    This result was not what Song Qianqian expected, the so-called wealth and wealth come from danger.

    In just a few minutes, she went from heaven to hell. At first, she was thinking about how to get back to the city, but now her heart is ashamed.

    Evidence comes first, sophistry is useless.

    If you win, you soar, if you lose, you lose.

    But Song Xiaoxiao went crazy again: "President Song! I won't terminate the contract! I can't terminate the contract! I really didn't do this!"

    Song Qianqian was all careless, so why should I be implicated by her!

    She was probably crazy in anxiety, turned around and grabbed Song Qianqian's hair, stared and cursed like a shrew: "It's all you! Song Qianqian! It's all because of you!"

    Song Qianqian didn't struggle, and let her squeeze it out. She has always had precious hair and dark eyes, staring at her quietly: "Song Xiaoxiao, how can there be good things in the world but not responsibility?" The

    same goes for sisters.

    "Okay, your bank statements for the past few months have been submitted to the court." Song Sui snorted, his eyes were terribly cold, "It's really good of you to take advantage of the other party to deal with the company!"

    Really think he is a fool who doesn't know anything!

    Bullying Lu Xin is the same as shitting on his sister's head!

    Wait for the prison meal!

    Fang Fei had already guessed in her heart, but did not dare to make a conclusion.

    Rao is not close to the Shuangsong sisters, at least they are in the same regiment, so it shouldn't be so incompatible.

    She never thought that one day, S·A would end the curtain call in this way.

    When she got out of the elevator, she was still in a daze, completely oblivious to the fact that she got off the wrong floor.

    "Fang Fei."

    Someone stopped her.

    She was pulled into a warm embrace with hints of sweet fragrance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 135 30
Author: Rugao Under The Bridge Summary Ye Lingchen was a regular high schooler who struggled with exams and expectations from his parents. All that c...
11.9K 339 38
Su Yang's family came to a former neighbor's younger brother who was temporarily staying. The younger brother has not yet differentiated. Sister Alph...
11.5K 377 31
Female A Male A Female Attacking Male Shou Once transmigrated, Qu Zi fell into contemplation of her newly added parts... This is actually the male le...
141K 4K 62
When Lu Ming's biological father and stepmother came looking for him, he didn't feel happy or excited. A long time ago, Lu Ming's father, Lu Yaohua...