𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 ~ a VMINKOOK sto...

By oaktreesap

The weirdo, the loner, and the new kid. Will it become a friendship or.. something more? More

•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫•
•𝟏𝟏•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟑•
•𝟏𝟒•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟎•

•𝟐𝟖•

167 4 2
By oaktreesap

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I shouldn't have flirted with Jimin-hyung. That was bad. I feel like I made him betray Taehyung. And also, I feel like I betrayed Taehyung.

Okay, technically, I didn't betray anyone, I know. But me and Tae-hyung, we have a different, special bond. I know he feels the same, I hope he feels the same. 

We've been talking on socials, and making jokes and having a lot of fun together, and it makes me happy that I make him happy. Even though, he has someone else that makes him happier. Sometimes I question if I make him happier than his boyfriend does. Of course, I know that's not true, but it's nice to have that benefit of the doubt.

It's been a couple days after the "triple-date", is what I like to call it, and I see them after school a lot. Everything is going so well right now, and I don't want to screw it up. 

The bell rang for Mr. Kim's class, and most of us were here. I looked around and saw Taehyung, smiling.

"Alright, class, let me take roll. Chae Hyungwon?"
"Here."
"Han Jisung?"
"Here."

He kept going, but I zoned him out for a while, until I heard a name i recognized.

"Park Jimin?... well, of course not. Hwang Ye-"

"I'm here!" Jimin stumbled into the class, leaning against the door frame, panting.

Mr. Kim said nothing and just nodded, writing on his paper, before beckoning for Jimin-hyung to sit down. Everyone was rolling their eyes at how normal this was as his face turned pink, taking his seat next to Tae. They whispered about something and Jimin slapped Taehyung's arm discreetly and smiled. I wished to know what they were laughing about, but I said nothing.

"Jeon Jungkook?"
"Here."

---

Jimin P.O.V.

Jungkook's still annoying. Every day, he waves at us after school, and that's all.

During the day, he still acts like a bitch. Technically, he just treats us the same as before. The weirdo and the loner, together in a corner. He sees us as he passes, sometimes even during lunch, but when someone walks over he turns away from us. 

It's as if I embarrass him.. WE. We embarrass him.

I almost want to text him and yell at him and cuss him out, but I can't. It just keeps getting more complicated, honestly. Since we became "friends"-ish, me and Jungkook started talking a little on messages, as 2 friends would.

But now it's getting harder to track when I'm talking between Taehyung and Jungkook versus me and Jungkook.

The other day I almost continued a conversation that him and "Tae" were having, and that was not very smart.

He says were friends and that we should hang out more and talk more and all that, but then at school he acts like we don't exist. Completely hypocritical. Well, I shouldn't be talking.

My mind felt blank. There was too much to think about, so I didn't end up thinking of anything at all. Typical. There's probably something wrong with me-

Just then the bell rang, taking me out of my thoughts. Everyone started packing up and standing, including me. On the way to the next period, me and Taetae walked together, as usual.

We normally pass by Jungkook with two of his friends in the hallways during this passing period, so I know that I should get ready. I looked around as I was talking to Taetae, waiting to see him. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

Instead, he didn't show up. I don't know why, but I was disappointed. Of course, we ran into someone else. That girl. Eunji, was it? God, I hated her.

She was latched onto a new man this time, and I wasn't surprised. When she saw me and Taehyung, she just looked us up and down and rolled her eyes extra dramatically. I honestly didn't feel anything. Well, I felt bad for the man.

---

After school had ended, Me and Tae were walking out, we saw Jungkook and just gave each other a look. Suddenly, a guy that looked a little younger than us walked onto campus looking as if though he just got off of a plane.

The man was carrying two suitcases, one roller and one on his back. He was wearing big obnoxious converse, loose white jeans, and a black long-sleeve low V-cut shirt. Holding a cup of mostly drunken Starbucks, a black bucket hat that covered most of his face, multiple earrings and rings, and a white mask. He looked so fancy, both me and my boyfriend were mesmerized for a couple moments.

Suddenly, he started looking around and jumping up and down, squealing. We followed his line of sight and both gasped.

"HYUNG !!"

Jungkook looked over and gasped louder than we did, squealing and running over, "YEONJUNNIE !!"

They ran into a hug and everyone was staring. I'm sure we were all thinking the same thing. "Damn, the Golden Child has some very mysterious good-looking friends."

Jungkook yelled, as if they were alone, "I didn't know you were coming, was this a surprise? How'd you know where I was?"

The man, apparently named "Yeonjunnie", responded enthusiastically while still bouncing up and down. 

"I asked around, you're very popular around here. Were you surprised? Hmm?~"

They were just yelling and smiling and hugging, it was weird. I don't think I've ever seen Jungkook this excited or happy.

It was sweet, seeing him this happy. Everyone slowly started talking again, still glancing over as they kept talking, including me and Taehyung.

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know."

"Wanna go home?"

"Yes, mine or yours?"

"Mine, obviously."

"Right, right."

We just stared at them as we walked out, like everyone else. They didn't move, just happy to see each other.

I caught the name of the mystery man, though. 

Choi Yeonjun.

I had so many questions. Why was he here? How were they so close? How long was he going to be here? Is he joining our school? Are we able to talk to him? Who is he?

How close is he to the "Golden Child" ?

---

Jungkook P.O.V.-

At my house, Yeonjun was saying hello to my moms, and they loved him. He's always a favorite. 

As I was waiting for Junnie in my room, I could hear him laughing with my parents. This made me roll my eyes and chuckle, missing my best friend already. They've never met him either, but I talk about him a lot and we call constantly. Lately with the most recent change of schools, we haven't caught up in a while. Nevertheless, my parents knew and loved him. Maybe more than me.

He eventually came up, holding many different packaged goods and snacks, his smile extremely wide. "I love your parents."

I sighed, "We're eating all of them, right?"

He responded with a nod, leaving some of it on the corner of my desk and throwing the rest at me on my bed. Jumping to join me, the food went flying and we laughed. It was ecstatic, my heart was beating so fast as I saw him in person, feeling the verge of tears behind my eyes.

"Dude, okay. Kookie! You have to update me on EVERYTHING." He said with a sassy grin, making me giggle like a child.

"Okay okay! But you still have to tell me EVERYTHING thats going on with your friends and the band," I mentioned, enunciating the word "everything" the same as he had, mocking him.

Yeonjun nodded and slapped my thigh before reaching over the edge of the bed to grab a chocolate covered snack, opening the wrapper and taking a bite. "Go ahead."

"So.. there might be this boy-"

"NO WAY. FINALLY!" He was practically jumping up and down on the bed, but while sitting down. I was smiling so hard it hurt.

"YEAH BUT- but wait wait, here the thing.. he's already dating someone."

"Who is it, I'll come for them." Yeonjun responded enthusiastically.

"What? No, no Junnie you can't- They're my friends." I put my hands up hurriedly, still grinning. He looked at me confused "But don't you want the guy? He's competition. And.. you're pretty good at competitions," He wiggled his eyebrows, making us both snicker.

"Well yeah, but.. I-I don't know which one is the 'boy'."

---

a/n:

cough cough

- me <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.6K 22
Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook has been friends ever since 4. Growing up they started having feelings and made more friends like Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi...
153K 5K 36
"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jimin has been secretly in love with Jungko...
1M 36.6K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
360K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...