Saving the MDZS Characters.(...

By eisill_1153

A Chinese-Filipina-Austrailian girl woke up in a place only known to her dreams and imagination. She woke up... More

1:Where am I?
2:The Cloud Reccesses
3: Core
4:Meeting Wangxian.
❤️❤️❤️
5: Wens
6:Classes.
7: Spying
8:Dafan Wens
9: Friends
10: Lectures.
11: Library Date
12: Meng Yao
Sorry 😔

Notice.

473 20 5
By eisill_1153

Hello guys! 👋👋👋

By the way this is my first Fanfic and my first story hope you like it.

Information about the story.

This is from my pure imagination.

The new character is an heir of a chain of a very famous restaurant.

She is the only girl.

Her elder brother is handling their Hotel chains while her younger brother is handling the malls.

Yes she's overly rich.

She is currently 15 years old.

She will be transmigrated to MDZS as a member of the Lan Clan

Her Characteristics

Jolly.

Playful.

Knows how to act formal when situation calls.

Though she is rich she also had a good side.

She knows how to handle swords since her parents enrolled her in a sparring class. She also knows matial arts. Specifically. Wushu, taekwondo, Arnis, and others.

........................................................................

I hope you will like this story.

The first chapter will be post after sometime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.5K 29
Rubi, a Chinese-Korean kpop global sensation star, a world famous idol, soloist of Sm, then later Hybe entertainment, dies on a car crash at the youn...
144K 6.8K 21
**WARNINGS** THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. This story has a malexmale relationship. This story is not suitible for juniors. This story may hav...
63.5K 2.6K 25
Everyone were doing there stuffs when suddenly they teleported to somewhere else. Not only are they watching their the past but their eyes widen when...
543K 39.8K 200
At the moment of his death, Wei Wuxian is sent back in time. He wakes up in the Cold Spring of Cloud Recesses during the time when he was there to s...