Overlord Assembly A I Pseudo...

Von fanyi__

Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 3

249 9 0
Von fanyi__

Chapter 3 Plotting Mr. Tang: Who Said She Has No Backstage?

    "What?" In a one-person dressing room of the TV station, Cheng Yan stood up holding the gorgeous skirt of the white gauze skirt "swish", and the makeup brushes on the dressing table were carried to the floor.

    She didn't care about it at all, and shook off the hands of the makeup artist who was doing her hair. She was trembling with anger, and the veins on her neck were obvious. I called me and said that the heroine was originally assigned to you, but Fang Fei went to audition for the second female lead a few days ago. For some reason, Director Wen and the investor fell in love with her and asked her to try more. A scene where the female lead was played, and then the female lead was given to her on the spot."     Standing opposite her was Brother Zhao, the manager who had just answered the phone, and his expression was not very good. Big IP, if Cheng Yan can get the heroine, then she will definitely stand out from the crowd of popular florets. They have also made a lot of preparations for this, and they have invited the producer to dinner. When the play didn't work out, I simply gave the casting director a lot of benefits and asked him to say more good things to the director.     But how could this be the result?     Who in the circle doesn't know Fang Fei, a singer and dancer who debuted. Although she is very popular and has many fans, she has no background. In addition, she has never acted in a play, and she has never been available for film and television resources.     Brother Zhao has thought about thousands of situations, but he never thought that Cheng Yan, who was born as a famous lady, would be robbed of resources by a Fang Fei who came out of nowhere.     "Fang Fei, why should she?" Cheng Yan was equally dissatisfied and almost laughed angrily, "Director Wen is so strict in selecting actors, how could she fall into Director Wen's eyes when she is not an actor, who knows..."     " Who knows what dirty tricks they used!" The door of the dressing room was pushed open, and Song Qianqian, a member of the S·A girl group, came uninvited, walked up to Cheng Yan and stood still, with a humble look, "Sorry Cheng Teacher, I passed by and overheard your conversation."     Today's variety show is the kind that focuses on game gossip, and S·A came here to promote the new album. Cheng Yan, a film and television floret, is also a guest of the same period, coming to cheer up her new drama that is being broadcast.

    Fang Fei had been going through the process a few days before joining <Fairy Chaos>. Yesterday she just signed the contract with the show crew. With the support of the Cheng family, she has always been fearless in the entertainment circle. This incident made her lose her heroine and face, so she will definitely not expose it easily.     Song Qianqian met Cheng Yan's scrutinizing gaze and smiled generously. She couldn't see the slightest guilt of speaking ill of others behind her back. Instead, she looked like a soldier defending justice. She sincerely felt sorry for Cheng Yan: "Fang Fei's singing and dancing skills are really not good enough. I have to say, but how can she act? It's a pity that Teacher Cheng Yan has such good acting skills."     Her words were undoubtedly provoking Cheng Yan's anger.     Cheng Yan really clenched her fists.     Acting is her field, should she admit that she was defeated by a singer and dancer with her acting skills? !     Song Qianqian paid attention to Cheng Yan's expression all the time, patted her on the shoulder, and made up the knife in a timely manner: "Don't be too angry, Fang Fei has no background in the circle, and it is not easy to get around. On today's show, she They are all planning to do a difficult rollover, how dangerous, and there are audiences in the audience, what if... alas."     The tone sounded like he was worried about his teammates, afraid that the performance would go wrong and be injured.     After finishing the knife, Song Qianqian retreated. After closing the door, she squinted her eyes. The knife was already in Cheng Yan's hand. She couldn't believe that she could let go of this golden opportunity.     S·A's singing stage was the last session, several hosts and other guests all left the stage, and the entire stage was handed over to S·A.     The show was recorded for two hours in a row, and S·A's strength was a bit overwhelming. Taking advantage of the intermission, Fang Fei distributed mineral water and energy biscuits to the team members, and after a short rest, she was about to go on stage and start performing.     Except for a few on-site directors who were paying attention to the stage situation in real time, no one noticed that Cheng Yan went back after the staff cleaned up the stage.     When she came down with a helpless face, the on-site director asked her: "How about Teacher Cheng Yan, have you found it? Do you need us to help you find it?"

    Just now Cheng Yan came to them and said that she had lost one of her earrings and needed to find it on the stage.

    Cheng Yan's left ear was still empty, she shook her head, her face apologetic: "It's not something important, I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time."

    Since the parties said it was not important, the director naturally wouldn't find it for himself. Sorry to delay the recording of the show, I stood up and gestured to the host in the rest area, and the host informed S·A that it was time to go on stage.     The new song they sang is called "Future". The song composed by Fang Fei and the lyrics written by Yijin still have the same soothing tone as the previous album. People sing separately. But the middle chorus ends with a high-pitched coda, followed by an explosive rap.     Xiaoyao Lu Xin is in charge of rap, she will sing this part naturally, and at the same time, Fang Fei will follow the rhythm and start dancing solo.     That's when she realized something was wrong.     There was an unusual reflection on the glass stage in front of her. It was a piece of oil stains. It happened to be right next to her feet. There was also a faint mark of light there. Is there such a coincidence?     You can know without using your brain, this is someone who wants to make her look ugly, what kind of hatred?     At that time, if she really put her hands there, it would be a trivial matter to slip and roll over on the spot, maybe she would have to fall directly into the hospital.     She lowered her head following the movement, secretly twitching the corners of her mouth.     Most of the people sitting in the audience are fans of S·A, and they didn't expect that the younger sisters would bring such a direct explosion to the stage, let alone the national sweet O sister Fang Fei would have such a crazy and cool side.     The girl who is dancing solo on the stage moves neatly and perfectly hits the beat. Although she is wearing a white hakama that sets off her sweet temperament, every expression when she occasionally looks at fans exudes a unique sweet charm.     But I don't know why, but it's inexplicably handsome!     Fans started screaming frantically holding up the lights.

    "Ah, why do I believe my sister said that she is A!"

    This fan was slapped on the head by a star-eyed fan next to him: "Wake up, such a handsome sister must be Xiao Tian O!" "

    Ahhhhhhh I'm going to bend over, I want to have sex with my sister!" The

    stage was still going on, and at the highlight moment of the whole performance, Lu Xin was rapping hard, Yi Jin was a little worried about Fang Fei's rollover, Afraid of her getting hurt. Song Qianqian and Song Xiaoxiao looked at each other, and they both saw the hidden gloating in each other's eyes.

    Cheng Yan, who was sitting in the rest area, clenched her fingers and stared at Fang Fei for a moment, for fear of missing the moment of her rollover.

    Seeing that Fang Fei had bent down sideways and her palms were on top of the oil stain, both Cheng Yan and Shuang Song held their breaths nervously, as if they had seen Fang Fei's ugly posture on all fours, and could hardly hide their hearts excitement.

    But you Brother Fei is still your Brother Fei, how can you let them get what they want.

    When the whole person was about to hang in the air, her face happened to be directed at the Shuangsong sisters who had always been at odds with her, evoking a smile that was not the same as usual, a bit evil.

    Shuang Song, who was immersed in a sweet dream, was so frightened by her smile that she almost lost her position, and the two felt chilled and flustered for a moment. Before she could understand what was going on, she saw Fang Fei's palm that was about to hit the ground suddenly retracted, driving her legs with her core strength, and in the next second, she had fallen back to the preset position, posing with other members The ending pose.

    The fans in the audience exploded again, howling deafeningly.

    "Ahhh my sister can do somersaults!" "You're so

    handsome, my sister is promising!"

    "I'm sorry Song Song, Brother Fei is my wall from now on!"

    "Wait, I seem to have a nosebleed!

    " Fei became a fan at the scene, and chased after the studio all the way to sign a group photo. In the end, Fang Fei used the excuse of going to the bathroom to pee.

    The bathroom was empty, so Fang Fei found a cubicle and went in, took out his mobile phone and dialed, and was connected as soon as it rang, and the other party seemed to be on call at any time.

    Fang Fei gave a brief description of the fact that someone was going to kill her on the stage today, and carelessly said while pinching the ends of her hair: "Check with the surveillance at the scene." Her

    tone was calm, without any hint of anger.

    After leaving the TV station building, Fang Fei and his group got into the nanny car and went to the dinner place booked by the program group. The fans waved goodbye to them reluctantly, unwilling to leave.

    It is customary to have a dinner party after the show. There are quite a few directors, producers, hosts and guests in the program group. Cheng Yan has been upset ever since her plan failed, and now she is sitting at the same table with Fang Fei, she can roll her eyes to the sky, and pout her mouth so much that she could put oil on it.

    This kind of gathering is nothing more than a social field for networking, and no one in this circle would think that they have a lot of connections.

    While others were drinking and bragging, Fang Fei was concentrating on listening and eating, and only responded casually when someone cueed her. She doesn't drink and doesn't want to sit here and smoke second-hand smoke. After eating, she went to a napkin to wipe off the food residue that might be hanging on the corners of her lips, and then told Yijin next to her to urinate again.

    After wandering around outside for a couple of times, thinking that it was almost time for the game to end, she returned to the private room.

    Coincidentally, I ran into Cheng Yan who had just opened the door.

    She should have gone to the bathroom, without a coat or bag.

    Because of drinking, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were clouded, but the moment she saw Fang Fei, she became refreshed. She turned her back and closed the door tightly, and gave Fang Fei a not-so-kind smile, and her voice that was shrill because of anger was full of Fang Fei's disdain: "I heard that the heroine of <The Red Faces> got on your head? It's really powerful enough to dare to eat anything."

    Fang Fei also laughed, and she was suddenly enlightened.

    She received a report in the middle of the meal just now. The surveillance showed that before their S.A came on stage, Cheng Yan had returned to the stage and squatted in her solo position with her back to the audience for a long time. The surveillance from the overhead angle did not Take a picture of what she's doing. Some on-site staff said that she lost the earring.

    A fan anonymously sent a video shot by a mobile phone to the official mailbox of Fangfei Company. The video should have been taken from the side of the stage, backstage. On the stage, and when he left, he secretly spread the oil with his feet.     At first, Fang Fei thought it was strange that this was the first time she and Cheng Yan met at the variety show, and there was no chance to tie the knot, how could the other party want to throw her to death. Now she knows, probably because she got the heroine of the TV series.     Different from Cheng Yan's arrogant arrogance, even if she is looked down upon by the other party, Fang Fei still looks gentle, with two lovely dimples on her lips when she smiles.     She is a gentleman in Alpha, she doesn't care about like crazy Omega.     But she can fight back a little.     With her hands behind her back rather playfully, she leaned over slowly, approaching Cheng Yan a little closer to her ear, and said in a clear and narrow tone, "I know everything you do."     "You!" Cheng Yan was taken aback by her sudden movement, and then she realized what she was talking about, so she immediately took a step back and distanced herself from her, pointing at Fang Fei angrily: "So what if you know, monitor It is impossible to take pictures of my actions, you have no evidence, I can say that you are slander, and my Cheng family will come out to support me! It has been a while since you debuted, you should know that in this circle, you should be caught without a backstage Does it make sense for a tail to be a human?"     "Who says she has no backer?" A     faint and cold voice came from behind Fang Fei, her eardrums trembled, her eyes widened, and she froze in place like a log.     The only thing left in my mind is the sweet cherry fragrance that permeates everywhere.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96.1K 3.2K 103
"Music, film, painting, calligraphy, sculpture, literature...""You know everything?""Know a little.""Any point?""Well, it means billion points."With...
4.1K 92 22
Ning Qiu is an Alpha who grew up in a honeypot. When she was sixteen years old, her father waved his hand and pointed at the entire galaxy: "See! Thi...
5.7K 319 6
"I'll have you bent over before you can blink, just like those love interests who think they have what it takes to dominate me." S for M Super X Rat...
777K 7.8K 66
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍