Overlord Assembly A I Pseudo...

Por fanyi__

Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 1

531 11 0
Por fanyi__

Chapter 1 Is he an Omega? (Catching insects) Love in a Dream A Tang...

At half past ten in the evening, a dark figure was hidden in the corner on the side of the TV station building.

Unkempt, slovenly dressed, the only eyes are shining, staring straight at the glass door on the first floor of the building that has not been moved for a long time.

The SLR camera in his hand was picked up and put down repeatedly, and the cloth rubbed anxiously with his movements.

Finally, a few people pushed the door and came out.

He frantically raised the camera, and after adjusting the focus, the lens was aimed at the most eye-catching girl in a white dress in the crowd, and the shutter sounded continuously.

The girl herself knew nothing about it.

The wind blew her soft and sweet voice.

"I just did a little favor, you're welcome." Fang Fei's bright black eyes bent into crescent moons, she bowed politely, and said goodbye to everyone.

She left, and the person hiding in the dark corner smacked his lips in pity, staring at the photos on the SLR LCD screen obsessively for a while.

The girl was smiling and brushing up her hair by her ears, there were two lovely dimples on her lips, and her eyebrows and eyes were just right for gentleness. The wind rolled up her ankle-length white skirt, which was light and fluffy, like a delicate flower.

And that slender waist makes people want to hold it in their hands.

As the saying goes, evil grows from the gallbladder.

The man made a bold decision, he put away the camera, got up and followed in the direction Fang Fei left.

The few remaining staff members still sighed in place: "If it wasn't for Fang Fei's temporary rescue, our show would really have to open the skylight tomorrow."

Another female Beta staff member rolled her eyes: "Who said it wasn't? It's from a group, 'that' is really a big name, even after signing the contract, he can play pigeons in the program group, I'm afraid I forgot who is the debut of the group C." Seeing the white figure disappear from sight, she again He couldn't help but frowned and pursed his lips, hugged himself tightly like a playwright, and his voice became artificial, "Oh, isn't it safe for a gentle and delicate Omega like our sister to walk alone at night?"

After all, Fang Fei came to the announcement temporarily, and he didn't even have an assistant with him.

The TV station is located in the city center, surrounded by several commercial streets.

Fang Fei was walking on the street to the east.

The farther you are from the city center, the fewer people there are and the quieter the night.

The footsteps following Fang Fei became more and more obvious.

She turned her head inadvertently, glanced at the figure on the ground that was elongated by the dim street lights but still looked rough from the corner of her eye, wrinkled the tip of her nose, and didn't notice the smell of pheromone. The other party should be a male Beta.

But the man's aura displeased her, and it drifted over slowly, as if soaked in a stinky ditch.

Ah, is life finally going to lay hands on her, the lovely cook?

Life is not easy, Feifei sighed, she had to hammer people into the pit.

Near the corner of the street there is a short side alley, which is a dead end.

A black motorcycle was parked at the entrance of the alley, and Fang Fei had come here to pick up the car.

She didn't stop walking, moved her wrist secretly, and smiled maliciously, how could she still look like a delicate little white flower?

Acting as if she was in a panic when she found someone following her, she simply ran into the alley.

Sure enough, the person behind him also quickened his pace, and when he chased after him, Fang Fei had already turned around, with his hands lazily folded on his chest, assuming a gesture of scrutiny.

The other party didn't notice anything wrong.

Even because this is a dead end, his eyes are bright.

"Fei, Feifei." Standing so close to Fang Fei for the first time, the middle-aged man Beta swallowed his saliva, squeezed the camera tightly, and walked forward in a nonchalant way, "I, I have liked you since your debut Yes! Really, I know you like to eat sweets, your favorite fruit is peach, and you like white the most... I know everything about you!"

The more this person talked, the more excited he got. He couldn't wait to get close to Fang Fei, and at the same time he reached out and tried to grab a corner of her clothes. He didn't realize that the other party, as a female Omega with no strength to restrain his chicken, was a little too calm.

Is the information on a certain encyclopedia some kind of shocking secret?

And her favorite fruit is cherries, not peaches.

"Then you may not know that I hate illegitimate meals." Fang Fei sideways avoided the greasy salty pig's hand, pursed the corners of her mouth straight and looked angry and fierce, "Delete the photos in the camera, I will not hold them accountable , or you will regret it."

It's just that she has a sweet voice and is always soft, and threatening words from her mouth are not convincing at all.

"How is this possible? You belong to me alone!" The greasy Beta man not only ignored her ultimatum, but was enraged by her reaction, and rushed over with a loud roar. The trembling little white flower was held in his hand.

In his eyes, there are only the two of them in this dead end, and Fang Fei is just a weak Omega. He has the right time and place, so he must take Fang Fei as his own.

The moon hid in the clouds, and his expression was reflected even more treacherously, gradually turning from obsession to madness.

The distance between the two was close enough for Fang Fei to see the blood in his eyes clearly, and his hand could grab her thin shoulder two centimeters forward.

Fang Fei's eyes turned cold.

Although no one believed her when she said it, Fang Fei was indeed an Alpha.

And no matter how deceptive Alpha's appearance is, no matter in terms of physical fitness or agility, it will never lose to a Beta, and it is more than enough to deal with the opponent.

Just when she was struggling with whether to use her left hand to mark the uppercut or simply throw a straight punch with her right hand, the sound of rapid but steady footsteps gradually became clear in the secluded alley.

Immediately afterwards, a pair of straight long legs wrapped in suit pants swept across.

The Beta man on the opposite side fell to the ground before he could open his eyes wide, and even the SLR camera that he had been protecting like a baby rolled aside.

"Who are you?!" The situation did not develop as expected, and he became angry from embarrassment. He got up and put on a defensive posture, obviously a little afraid of the man who suddenly appeared.

The person who can kick him over with one kick is probably an Alpha standing on the pinnacle of social status.

The man was tall and tall, dressed in a gray suit, even the tie was neatly tied, he was dressed in a very business and abstinent manner. There was still some alcohol on his body, so it should be the end of the entertainment.

In any case, it doesn't look like it will fight with hands.

After seeing the man's face clearly, Fang Fei was a little surprised.

The man didn't say a word, walked to the side and picked up the camera, about to remove the memory card inside.

The Beta man couldn't care less about his fear at this time, he rushed towards him as if stimulated to snatch the camera back.

The man frowned, and threw the camera in Fang Fei's direction with his backhand, while his other hand was clenched into a fist to punch the pig's head rushing towards him.

This is simply a one-sided beating.

Fang Fei shook her head and "tsk tsk", not interested in this appalling picture, she folded the memory card in the camera in half before putting it in her bag, and then threw the camera to the ground again. Beta, the man on the ground, had a soft voice mixed with a bit of sleepiness: "Don't you hurry up?" The

Beta man was beaten up this time, and he didn't dare to resist anymore. He grabbed the camera and almost ran away. , and finally did not forget to leave a cruel sentence: "You wait for me!"

The moon finally emerged from the clouds, the dim light outlines the man's cold and serious outline, the faint moonlight is like the coolness in his bones, just standing aside is enough to make people feel stressed, and dare not speak out say a word.

Tang Heng, CEO of Shengtang Entertainment.

He is a self-made legend who single-handedly made his fortune in the entertainment industry, and the dream love of countless Omega.

Fang Fei's entertainment company and Sheng Tang are in the same office building, and they rub shoulders with Tang Heng several times.

Tang Heng should also know her. Recently, Fang Fei and their S·A girl group have exploded in popularity, and she debuted at the C position. She is almost a permanent presence on Weibo's trending searches. Even with a 2G network speed, she should Get to know her a bit.

"Mr. Tang, thank you very much." Fang Fei smiled, the vortex at the corner of her lips filled with crushed starlight, tearing apart the condensation in the alley. Whether she needs it or not, she is kind enough to help, and she should be thanked.

Tang Heng nodded at her unobtrusively, and opened his lips that were always tightly pursed, but before he could utter a sound, his expression suddenly changed, his whole body shook, and he stumbled to the edge of the wall, his back stiffened. Pressing against the wall, a thin layer of sweat oozed from his forehead.

"Mr. Tang?" Fang Fei's expression also changed, and she stepped forward to support his shoulder.

With Fang Fei's strength, Tang Heng sat on the ground against the wall, curled up his legs and hugged them with both hands, as proficient as if he had done this action thousands of times.

Even the usual coldness and coldness were gone. At this moment, his whole body was hot, his face was peachy, panting heavily, like a dying fish, his eyes were out of focus.

Lying on the ground a few meters away was a pheromone suppression bracelet, which probably was accidentally torn off just now.

Fang Fei's gaze shifted from the bracelet to the man who was completely exhausted, and his whole body was shocked as if struck by lightning.

She smelled the fruity fragrance on his neck.

It's the smell of his pheromones.

After a while, her own pheromones became abnormal, and she almost went berserk.

The sweet smell made her feel hot and dry, and she unconsciously clenched the fingers holding the man's shoulder, feeling an urge to swallow the man in front of her.

What a dream with a broken leg!

This pheromone, Tang Heng is an Omega at all? !

And it's a special time!

Thanks to the development of science and technology in recent years, a pheromone inhibitor that can suppress Alpha has been developed, which can prevent Alpha from going crazy to a large extent.

The law requires that all adult Alphas must be worn with them, otherwise something may really happen.

After all, an unmarked febrile Omega is just around the corner, and any normal Alpha will lose self-control.

Not to mention her who is right in front of her eyes, the Alphas with a radius of hundreds of miles will all be attracted to her, and no one can escape.

After taking a few deep breaths, Fang Fei forcibly suppressed the Alpha pheromone that was about to go berserk.

She has never been so thankful that her pheromone is a tasteless and undetectable boiled water smell... In fact, it has no smell at all, otherwise the pheromones of the two stimulate each other, and this matter will end even worse .

Looking at Tang Heng who was bewildered by the fever and was about to lose consciousness beside her, she felt a little embarrassed.

Thinking of her as a fledgling 21-year-old Alpha female, this is the first time she has encountered such a situation.

She knew that Omega's fever period could be resolved by alpha temporary markers, and it would be easy to bite the gland on the back of the opponent's neck.

But she couldn't do such a thing as marking regardless of the other party's wishes.

"Ah." A flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and Fang Fei dug out a band-aid-like thing from her handbag, as if she had found a treasure.

This thing is an Omega pheromone suppression Band-Aid, a new product. A few days ago, the mall was on sale. She happened to pass by and was forced to Amway. She explained that she was a genuine Alpha, but it was fruitless, so she had to stuff it in her bag. Out of sight, out of mind, out of mind. Trouble, this will come in handy.

Tear off the band-aid wrapper, hold Tang Heng with one hand to help him stabilize his body, and pass the other hand through his neck to find the position of the glands in the back of the neck.

"You, what are you doing?"

Tang Heng's consciousness suddenly became clear, his body trembled uncontrollably, and he clenched his lips tightly after saying a word, not letting himself make any unnecessary sounds.

A pair of wet and red eyes lifted up, and every pore on his body seemed to be expressing their resistance and... panic.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.9K 338 38
Su Yang's family came to a former neighbor's younger brother who was temporarily staying. The younger brother has not yet differentiated. Sister Alph...
27.9K 1.4K 97
Gu Cichuan was born in a poor family, but with his 4S-level mental power and strong physical combat power, he became an empire The youngest general. ...
13.7K 630 63
Author: Sweet Brand Chewtoy Genre: Action, Fantasy, Slice of life, Fantasy Source:Webnovel Wang Yi had just transmigrated when he experienced being c...
141K 4K 62
When Lu Ming's biological father and stepmother came looking for him, he didn't feel happy or excited. A long time ago, Lu Ming's father, Lu Yaohua...