BET

Av cali_james

Kasia Fox has a weakness for guys who play sports. When a group of football players walk into the party she i... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Fourteen

5.8K 100 32
Av cali_james

Keagan

I reach forward, knocking on the door quickly and then shoving my hands in the pockets of my jeans as I wait, glancing down the hallway. The door opens and Kasia peers out at me, looking shocked at first. A moment later, her face pinches together like she is in pain and she groans, leaning against the door as if she can't stand on her own.

"Oh god, not another lost puppy dog." she says.

"What?"

Kasia shakes her head, already annoyed. "What do you want, Keagan?"

"I was an ass." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "So I guess, I am here to say sorry for... that."

"Wow," she says, that bright smile playing on her lips. "How long did you practice that one in the mirror?"

I scoff, unable to stop myself from rolling my eyes at her words. Every time she speaks it seems to light a fire inside of me. It is like nails on a chalkboard, making me want to jump out of my skin and yell at the top of my lungs.

"Can't you just shut up and accept the apology?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows. "Are you always this stubborn?"

Kasia cocks her head to the side. "Are you always this charming?"

"Yeah, It's one of my more redeeming qualities."

She widens her eyes. "You? With any redeeming qualities? This is the first I'm hearing of this. I didn't even think it was possible."

I smile, nodding my head and flexing my jaw. "I seem to remember you enjoying quite a few of my redeeming qualities."

A smile rests on Kasia's mouth, but despite that, she rolls her eyes. She pushes herself off the door so she isn't leaning on it anymore and takes a deep breath, her eyes serious as they look over my face.

"I know why you're here, Keagan. It's not because you're actually sorry for anything you said. It's because you want what your buddies got the other day when you weren't here. Why don't you just ask already so I can turn you down and move on with my day." she says, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

My lips part in disbelief as I stare at her face. A second later, her eyes widen and that annoying smile spreads onto her lips.

"They didn't tell you?" she asks, chuckling to herself. "God, you guys just keep outdoing yourselves. How many times are you going to prove me right about your lack of loyalty to one another?"

I clench my jaw tightly, my eyes burning holes into her face. But with each outward expression of anger that I show, Kasia seems to smile brighter, like she is gaining strength from getting a rise out of me.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be a team?" she taunts.

I step forward, pushing the door open further with a quick hand and stepping through the doorway. I hear the door smack against the doorstop loudly behind me, but it doesn't stop me.

"You're a fucking cunt, you know that right?" I say, my voice loud.

Kasia takes a few steps backwards, looking up at my face in shock as I move even closer to her.

"I didn't ask for any of this." I say, my face close to hers. "You came onto me at that party."

"You seemed like the easiest target." she says matter of factly.

I nod. "For your dumb little bet, right?"

She clenches her jaw tightly before responding, her face only inches from mine. "Yes."

I can't help but chuckle as I turn my head to the side. "I did come here to apologize for what I said, despite what you think. But now, I don't think I'm going to do that at all."

"No?" Kasia asks, raising her eyebrows. "Why not?"

"Because I'm not sorry. Just like I'm sure you're not sorry that you slept with me and then two of my teammates." I say, looking down over her slowly. "So you and I aren't going to lie to each other. We're going to call things even. That way, when I walk out of here today, I can breathe easy knowing that I'll never have to see your face again."

Kasia's lips part slightly and she seems to be rendered speechless for the first time since I have met her. At the mention of never having to see her face again, I look over it now; flushed and hardened with anger and surprise. She looks up at me, so close to my own face that is probably just as flushed as hers, and I can feel the exhale of her breath on my skin. I watch as her eyes dart down to my lips before they return to my eyes.

I don't know how long we stand like that, neither of us moving while we eye the other person's lips, our chests moving up and down rhythmically with how quick we are breathing. Finally, I see Kasia swallow and then she parts her lips to speak.

"Shut the door, Keagan." she says.

I didn't expect those to be her next words and it takes me a moment to register them. In that moment, I feel the weight of how close we are to one another, the heat of her body emanating through her clothes and into my skin. I reach behind me and slam her door shut.

The next thing I know, her lips are on mine and I am grabbing onto her body to pull it closer to me. My hands gripping her ass and rubbing her up against me. Kasia's fingers tangle into my hair and I push her further into the apartment, unsure of where I am pushing her too, but not stopping until her back connects with a wall and she makes a noise of surprise in my mouth.

I pull back from her lips and kiss her neck, biting down hard when she reaches between us and grips me over my pants, stroking me up and down slowly. With her other hand, she pushes at my chest, moving me towards her bedroom. When we near the bed, I push her back onto its surface, looking down at her with both of our chests heaving up and down from the kiss.

"Take your fucking clothes off." I say, my voice shrouded in lust.

Kasia looks up at me through her lashes while she discards her shirt quickly, leaning back on the bed to unbutton her pants while I remove my shirt and drop it onto the floor. I reach for her underwear, pulling them down over her hips and legs, pushing her further back onto the bed and lowering myself to my knees. Kasia watches me settle between her legs.

"You don't have to prove yourself by going down on me." she says, smiling to herself.

"I owe you a few." I say, lifting my hand to the center of her chest and pushing her back down flat onto the bed. "Now the lay the fuck down."

"So forceful." she says, lifting herself up on her elbows despite what I said.

I ignore her, focusing on my task and lifting her legs over my shoulders. I glance up at her face as I lower my mouth onto her, licking all the places around the bundle of nerves slowly. She makes a small noise of satisfaction at the feeling of my tongue, but doesn't seem very impressed with me not touching the one place that will get her to the edge.

"Don't feel bad if you can't make me cu-" she starts, but her words are cut off in her throat when I finally swirl my tongue over her clit.

Her head falls backwards, her mouth hanging open as I continue licking quick circles over her before closing my lips and sucking. I go back to doing circles with my tongue while she continues to moan. I stop suddenly and look up at her.

"What was that you were saying?" I ask.

"Shut up." she gasps, lifting her head and glancing down at me. "I like you better when you're quiet."

"Fucking brat." I mumble.

I return my lips to her and continue with the pattern of licking circles and then sucking gently. Kasia reaches down between her legs to grab my hair in her hand, holding it tightly in a fist and moving her hips against my mouth.

"Keagan," she moans.

I feel her body tensing up around me, her thighs tightening on either side of my head. She continues to rock her hips against my mouth until finally she stills, gasping as her release runs through her. When she is done, I sit up and wipe my lips, moving onto the bed with her.

Kasia doesn't hesitate to take charge, not letting me settle down on top of her and instead flipping me over so my back hits the mattress. She moves towards her nightstand, pulling open the top drawer and pulling out a condom, handing it to me to put on. She swings her leg over me, straddling me and reaching her hand around behind her, unhooking her bra and slipping it off her arms.

I shamelessly look at her tits, my dick growing even harder in my hand as I finally slip the condom all the way down and line up with her entrance. Kasia shoves my hand away, continuing to take the lead. She sinks down over me, slowly descending down and enveloping me in her tight, warm center.

"Fuck," I groan, leaning my head back against the bed.

My hands go to her hips, not to move her, but to hold on as she starts into an incredible pace, moving up and down over me. Her hands rest on my abdomen, pressed flat against the muscles to balance herself while she rides me.

"Oh my god," she says, her eyes closing as she starts to enjoy the rhythm.

I look down between us, watching as I slide in and out of her. My eyes move over her thighs and hips, watching in amazement as she moves them so effortlessly. I scan up her body, my fingers following after and admiring each part of her. When I finally make it up to her face, I watch as her head lolls to the side, her eyes closed and her lips parted. As if she senses my eyes on her, she speaks without even opening her eyes to look at me.

"I don't forgive you." she says as she continues to bounce up and down.

"Good," I say, chuckling through gritted teeth. "I don't forgive you either."

She laughs too, the gorgeous sound falling from her already parted lips. "I never apologized to you."

"Didn't think you would. Technically, neither did I." I say, lifting my hips to meet hers and quickening the pace.

Kasia moans, her nails digging into my skin so hard that it makes me hiss in pain. I throw my head back onto the surface of the bed, my eyes squeezed shut in an attempt to not moan loudly with how good she feels wrapped around me.

"Fuck, Kasia." I say, my voice breathless.

"Oh god, Keagan." she says, leaning forward. "Don't stop."

I continue to thrust up inside of her while she meets my motions with her hips. Her mouth falls open and her eyebrows furrow together and when I feel her squeezing around me, I know that she won't last much longer. I feel myself boiling over too and tighten my grip on her hips, thrusting into her a few more times before I am releasing inside of her.

Kasia's body shudders around me, pulling every last drop of my release out while she comes down from her own orgasm. When she finally stops moving over me, she opens her eyes and looks down at my face beneath her. Her hair is disheveled, falling down around her face while her skin shines with a light gleam of sweat. She pushes it back, tucking it behind her ears as she places her hands flat against my heaving stomach, lifting herself up until I am fully out of her.

Kasia swings her leg back over me and crawls down onto the bed, laying on her stomach with her cheek pressed up against the mattress. I smile, pulling the condom off of me and looking around her room for a trashcan. I finally spot one next to the bed and reach over to toss it out.

"Fuck me-" I groan, my entire body feeling heavy.

I glance over at her face, still smushed against the sheets, but I see her smile nonetheless. I'm sure she has a smart comment ready in that brain of hers, but she seems too exhausted to be able to actually say it. For the second time tonight it seems I have left Kasia Fox completely speechless. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

238K 10.5K 54
Mia Hill. College bound with an athletic scholarship. A go-getter with big dreams and a fully thought out plan to make sure they come true. But with...
262 14 14
"Aren't you scared of alcohol poisoning?" He asked, trying to take the cup away. "I only get to be sixteen once." I laughed dryly. ˚˖𓍢ִ໋✧˚. Lana is...
573K 24.4K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
82.3K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...