KEEPING TIME ; eren jaeger

By erensgloom

"๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ... More

introduction:
playlist:
chapter one : the library.
chapter two: my world went silent.
chapter three: he kills the sadness inside of you.
chapter four!: let me lay in your arms.
chapter five!: the blanket fort.
chapter six: an altered future.
chapter seven: adjusting to them/ our story to you.
chapter eight: exactly where they'd fall.
chapter nine: whispered promises of love/ the birth of her. โฆ
chapter ten: dear our little beloved, sora-umi.

chapter eleven: the widower.

1K 27 7
By erensgloom

8.1k: a synopsis of acts: time skip, fluff, slight violence, reunions, minor panic attacks, overanalysing, attachment issues, comforting, daunting past, slight sadness + a few more. mind errors + vote!

a/n: sorry for the slow ass updates. I've just been discouraged by the lack of interaction with the story, so i haven't been prioritising it as much. the lack of comments is driving me insane; it just makes me feel like the story isn't good enough for comments. I don't like ranting, but I'm gonna contrast that this once.

A gentleness overtakes the entirety of you, beating away at the exhaustion you wield, you drift your eyes towards the entirety of Eren. A smile haunts his features as he coddles the entirety of Sora-Umi, listening to her softly coo at his gestures.

His eyes grow playfully wide, leading to her mimicking his gesture — softly shifting her head. The entirety of the move elicits a softness from you, welling tears in your eyes.

"Look how big she's getting," Eren shifts his head towards you, along with Sora, gifting you both tender smiles. Tender smiles that elicit a sense of peace from you. Peace as she beautifully babbles, smiling at the entirety of you.

"Almost two months old," Softly, Eren comfortably chimes in — allowing Sora-Umi to freely calm against his broad chest.

She always loves resting upon her father's chest, her movements unlimited — so beautifully supported by him. It's a position she forever loves, whether it's when she's in the living room with you both, in your bedroom, through her tearful cries, through the moments she's set to accompany the act of slumbering.

"I can't wait for our mothers, my dad, Zeke and Lotte to meet our little Umi," At your words, Eren's eyes tilt towards the window — intaking the flower field that roams the entirety of your holiday home. A flower field that was formulated, based on the characteristics both you and Sora-Umi exhibit.

"They don't even know her name or her face," Delicate towards a stirring Sora, Eren continues, "Even though we're in Germany, it still makes me so excited that our close family will be able to love her as much as we do." His words vouch for the truth, especially as Sora-Umi's safety is all the two of you care for.

"No one will not love Sora-Umi," You beam with delight, "She'll melt many hearts." His words spout a known truth, especially with the autumnal hues overtaking the inside of the cosy home.

Eren and Sora's features are completely blanketed by the sun's gentle hues, completely accentuating the beauty of their features — along with their beautiful viridian eyes.

"My precious little girl and my future husband," Your words grow prominent to Eren's ears.

And at such exposure, his supple cheeks tint with crimson — his lips parted with amazement. Amazement towards how the sun completely enveloped gentle aspects of you. Aspects he has grown so familiar towards but errs to not grow enthralled towards.

"In every lifetime, I'll be sure to forever have you and Sora in it," You unmove your eyes, only for them to grow infected by the beauty of him, "I'm honestly grateful that we didn't wait ten years to have little Sora." Eren softly brings himself to say, glimpsing into Sora's awe-stricken eyes.

"Because of your words, I've got a surprise for you later," Eren's viridian eyes tint with beautiful enthralment, "And also, I've given you a custom best friend." He chuckles at your words, prompting Sora to babble at the excitement her father holds.

"I've also got a surprise for you, too," Eren coos, softly bringing his fingers against Sora's already prominent hair — he always paired her chestnut hair with a beautiful violet flower headband.

"And little Sora over here?" His eyes unwind towards the sight of you, lifting your arm to pinch her cheek. She smiles at your movements, placing her small hand within your own — whilst Eren supports her action.

"She'll also get one," Eren's cheeks puff with a flustered state, "But for her beautiful mummy, and my beautiful love, this surprise will be something you'll love more than anything." Eren intakes the gentleness of your shifting hair, the beauty of your braids — along with the hearty smile you sport. Sport as your nimble fingers rejoice with his own, taking in the contrast of your sepia tone and the beautiful hand size difference.

"Eren, I love you so much," You still, "I'm glad you saved me during that thunderstorm, giving me love and our little girl." He observes you downcast your eyes, attempting to conceal the tears you are so close to shedding.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat," Eren's free fingers tint your head up, gesturing for you to inch closer — all so he's able to plant a gentle kiss upon your plush lips.

His fingers adorn the skin with muscular ease, his heart thudding against his crumbling ribs, his lips quivering at the mere sight of you before his lips carelessly take time to spill against your own. In a manner that welcomes the sound of tender, love-stored kisses. Kisses that cause his heart to spike against your lips, welcoming chuckles from both of you. Chuckles whilst Sora-Umi recklessly babbles, her naive drool landing upon Eren's nose — coating the area.

"You've been holding Sora for too long," You pout your kiss-restored lips, "Gimme her, Eren," Eren caves into your words, softly bringing himself to settle a kiss upon Sora-Umi's forehead.

"Fine, take her," His soft tone causes you to grow flustered, carefully feeling him plant her within your arms — slumbering upon the surface. She could only gift you a soft smile, adjusting to the positioning of your frame — cuddling up to the entirety of you.

"Eren, before we get ready, let me do your hair," He observes the teasing plea within your tone, despite knowing that you are fated to comb through his delicate hair.

"Does Sora get to get her hair combed?" Eren's teasing words elicit a laugh from you, a gentle laugh that compliments the complexion of the sun upon your sepia tone. A tone that completely leaves him awestruck, his eyes wide with careless love — his demeanour far from gingery.

"With you so star-stuck? Of course," A smile slips from your lips, "Her hair's still growing, but her beautiful brown hair is enough." You reach your free hand towards him, allowing your fingers to brush up on the entirety of his brunette hair — all whilst he draws his eyes towards the breast milk patches that adorn your sports bra.

"Just don't forget to lazily tie her hair into a little puff," Sora contently meets his viridian eyes, parting her lips whilst she willingly drooled upon you — welcoming a gentle laugh from a delighted Eren.

"When her hair comes in, get ready to style the living heck out of her hair," Sora brings herself to reach out to Eren, her position being comforted by you.

She brings her curiosity-filled eyes upon her father, smiling at the mere sight of her look-a-like. He would always compare the two of them within the presence of a mirror, holding her, whilst displaying the similarities between the both of them.

Complimenting the entirety of her.

"But for now, don't forget about her sunscreen, especially as she's going to be meeting everyone within the obnoxiously large venue," Eren announces, his hand planting out, allowing Sora-Umi to set her smaller hand upon his own. As if her hand is no more than a gentle piece of treasure, upon a land that has blossomed with ethereal flowers. Ethereal flowers that grow from the presence of your being.

"And her little sun hat!" Glee completely overwhelms your already ecstatic state, "Let's go in matching colours!" Eren's cheeks tint towards the words, welcoming you the chance to inch closer — to settle your lips upon his own. Upon his own whilst Sora brings herself to take shelter upon the bed, gifting you the chance to softly take a stance. A stance upon the soft rug.

"Dark green," Eren's mind instantly hints towards a memory of you flaunting a beautiful emerald dress, painting you in a lighting he grew to always enjoy. Lighting that tinted his tanned cheeks, warming his stomach with butterflies, his fingers with itching glee, and his lips with the urge to warm yours with a knowing home.

"Before you say anything, dark green makes you look so, so, so good!" Eren's eyes grow stary towards divulging into albums of memories that contain you, sporting that magnificent colour.

"Tell me more!" You murmur, momentarily concealing your completely soaked sports bra — your eyes growing attentive towards the admiration Eren holds towards the entirety of you.

All he ever wanted to do was store you within his pastel-hue pocket forever.

"Every colour suits you. But the way we wear emerald green," Eren brings Sora-Umi to settle within his hold, placing her against his chest, "My eyes just never leave you. Oh, my! you're just so perfect — it's hurting my heart!" He uses a free hand to softly blow you a kiss, listening to the soft coos that Sora-Umi allows to flow from her lips.

"Come give me a kiss," Observing Eren softly slip off of the ample bed, he guides himself over to a flaunting you — listening to a lightly cooing Sora-Umi. One who takes in the atmosphere, her heart growing soft towards the sight of her parents.

"I'm here," Eren softly murmurs, his heart causing your stomach to whirl with a sense of romantic frenzy.

It causes you to draw in air, your lips so beautifully parted whilst he lays his curled-in index finger upon your chin, his thumb pressing upon the midst of your chin.

"My lips are cold," Eren intakes the sight of your eyes, his lips so desperately parting — his cheeks so naturally tinted with a beauty that causes you to shy away from his gaze.

No matter how much the both of you did, his gaze would always riddle you with nervousness. Nervousness because of how adorable he is, his gaze so hyper-fixated upon the entirety of you, his lips unable to grow closed. Grow closed towards the mesmerising sight of you, completely swarmed with the entirety of your beauty. A beauty that completely crams every ingredient of him, warming his thudding heart, in every precious form.

"Let me warm your lips up," Enveloping the sight of you, staining it within his love-cured heart, he rejoices his lips upon your own — the softness of his lips embedded upon your own.

The sensation welcomes you planting a second kiss upon his lips, your fingers stretching to plant upon his cheek — careful to not accidentally hit Sora-Umi.

"Your lips taste so sweet," Eren murmurs, allowing himself to softly tug on your lip — lightly squishing it between his teeth.

"To the point you want to bite my lip?" The seductiveness within your tone welcomes him into play into your teasing, despite him softly coddling Sora-Umi — his flirting unlikely to dissipate from the entirety of you.

"Yeah," Softly, Eren brings his free hand upon your supple cheeks, squishing your cheeks. Squishing them in a way that causes you to huff and puff, unable to conceal your beam. A beautiful beam that causes him to steal one more kiss from the entirety of you.

"Is your lip not mine, sweetheart?" The mellowness of his tone causes your heart to swirl with love, only for Sora-Umi to ready herself to grow into a fit of cries. Fit of cries within such a gentle moment, one that framed the life you wholeheartedly occupy.

"It is, along with so many things," Your words cause his heartbeat to so effortlessly thud, his breathing jagged. This enables the idea of you planting your fingers upon a free spot on his chest, feeling the tenderness of his heartbeat against the tips of your fingers.

"Sweetheart, you knew what you were doing there," Eren's heart drums so tenderly at your words, enabling him the chance to settle his lips upon your own — warming the sensation of your gentle heart.

"The private outdoor picnic is calling our names, Eren," Whilst you draw away from the home of his lips, you apply your vacant fingers upon Sora's cheek — observing her tiny features scrunch with delight. Scrunch before her eyes draw open with such cuteness, her viridian eyes capturing your gentle eyes.

"Little So, what do you think about joining mummy?" The cuteness of his tone welcomes you into caressing Sora's supple cheek, relishing the sight of her curious features softening. Softening to the point she could only curl into the attention the both of you gift her, your displayed love something so effortlessly loveable and cherished.

"She's love to," Responding to Eren's words, you listen to her softly begin to babble — gently bringing her hands together. Together whilst she begins to lean closer to you, gifting you the chance to splay a gentle kiss upon her forehead. Her little forehead, one that carries her wispy, budding, brunette hairs.

"As long as mummy and daddy are there, it's fine," Sora-Umi's heart grows fathomably content towards the beauty of the two of you, so effortlessly smitten with another — your classy eyes incapable of drawing away from the beauty of each passionate another.

"Isn't that right, Sora?" Activating a babyish tone, applying your fingers upon her plush cheeks, you observe her sneeze, all before she settles dearly upon the heart of your chest.

"I'd do anything to hold her, right now," Eren brings himself to softly inform you, his body inching closer to plant a tender kiss upon the top of your head — welcoming a beautiful sensation to overtake the slight nervousness you hold towards introducing his family members to Sora.

"Whilst I pick out my outfit, take care of our little one?" Blissfully towards the words you gift him, Eren gently plants out his arms for Sora, his features merry towards the way you softly settle her within his arms.

"I can tell she has missed me," As you continue to place Sora-Umi within his arms, growing aware of the mere fact that she carelessly drools, you allow the situation to remain resolved within the entirety of Eren's arms. Within his broad arms whilst she remains against his gentle chest, refraining from wailing at his gentle presence.

"I guess that's a perk of me giving birth to your mini-me," Sora-Umi glimpses at you with doe-eyes, her features completely constructed into an expression of attentiveness — even whilst her blinking grows less rapid the more comfortable she grows.

"Sure you're not up for having more mini-mes?" The gentleness of his tone sculpts you into a loving state, planting many kisses upon the suppleness of Sora's babyish cheeks — all before he softly points to his own.

"Give me a few more years, then we can get back to popping out babies," Whilst your words flow with a playfulness, Eren conducts himself into fluently inching closer to you, settling his lips upon your own with such mischief — welcoming a flustered sensation to adorn your plush lips.

"But for now, let me pick up the summer dress you're going to wear for the outdoor picnic," Eren says, softly bouncing his hip to flatten the pending cries of Sora-Umi.

"The flower one is the perfect option, especially with the gathering being small," Your eyes draw to the liveliness of Eren and Sora-Umi, their demeanours beautifully syncing with one another, "Especially as I'm getting the both of you to wear flowery stuff." Eren fails to retaliate against your cunning words, only observing the entirety of you with star-stricken eyes.

"I'm fine with that, so our little So gets to dress up," Eren carefully smoothes away the light ounces of dribble Sora-Umi holds, his broad fingers smearing her chubby cheek, leaving her head to rattle within such a conversation that welcomes her so closely to her giddy father.

Resting so blissfully upon a beautiful bench, in front of the ethereal picnic sight, giddily observing your family inch closer to the mere sight of the three of you, you puff your cheeks with ample nervousness. A nervousness Eren helpfully draws out of your being with a gentle, beaming kiss, despite the careful positioning of Sora-Umi being cradled by his being — tiredness beginning to completely envelop your little girl.

"Even Sora-Umi is already tired of family reunions," Sora-Umi softly blinks towards the truthfulness of Eren's pillowy words, her presence so desperately intaking the mellow atmosphere that overtakes the beauty of her viridian eyes — gifting her gentle exposure towards the ampleness of a portion of the extensive atmosphere.

"Even I'm close to falling asleep," Retrieving your statement, you observe a sluggishly giddy Sora-Umi gift you a mimicked copy of your behavioural patterns — solely before she plants her minuscule hand upon her cheek. Upon her cheek whilst she glimpses at you with parted lips, your features accessible but rather inaccessible towards unfamiliar atmospheres, one that doesn't reign over the concept of a homely sensation.

"Don't make me kiss you awake," Heartily conducting his mellow tone, his plush lips contorting with a gentleness, Eren breathes, "I can't do it without you and our little girl." Intaking the presence of his comfortable family, Eren carefully bundles the entirety of you all together — his arm distributed around your lithesome waist whilst he effortlessly holds Sora with a singular hand.

"Good thing that I'm not going to be falling asleep, but Sora is," Contently resting your head upon the curve of Eren's shoulder, you continue to intake the sheer sight of your family and his family, plodding closer, their utterances growing much more livelier — completion overtaking their frames.

"Not anymore," Carefully, Eren lowers his tone towards his mother and your mother inching much closer, "She's getting confused at the fact that my mother also looks similar to her." Chuckling so effortlessly at his words, he brings himself into glimpsing at your being, his lips parting with such a delicate love.

"She's going to love Carla," As the distance between the three of you and the others remains wearily thin, you commemorate them carefully beginning to jog towards the entirety of you all — their eyes so beautifully set upon the three of you.

"Eren! Y/n!" Carla's ample tone welcomes your heart into beautifully flustering towards the idea of her growing heavily excited towards being able to encounter her lively grandchild.

"Oh, my," Incapable of delivering merry space, her fawn eyes licked upon with an irreversible sense of beauty, she glimpses at Sora-Umi, "She's perfect." Journeying along the words Carla provides, Sora-Umi brings herself to mindlessly greet the sight of Carla, a tender expression of delightful curiosity bleeding against her features.

"She even has green eyes, the most perfect smile and," Naturally taken aback by the mere sight of her attentive grandchild, she plants her features within her hands, "I wish I was able to see her sooner." Sora-Umi's features warm up towards her grandmother, her usual cries meandering away from tearing up such a tranquil atmosphere.

"She knows her daddy looks like his mum, that's why she hasn't cried yet," Carla's beaming smile towards your being is so beautifully feeble, all whilst she bundles herself beside the three of you, her company so received by the entirety of Sora-Umi.

"Can I hold her?" Intaking her words, glimpsing at the lulled presence of Eren, you carefully gift him a nod, despite carrying an anxious feeling towards gifting your little one up for hold.

"You have to be careful, once she cries, calming her down will take a while," Conducting your words with softness, continuously being held by the absoluteness of Eren, whilst the other portion of your families shelved to greet the three of you, Eren fortified himself into sowing Sora within his mother's watchful arms.

"She's just how you were, desperately crying because of how much you hated being introduced to so many other people," Being attentive towards Carla's blissful story, endeavouring to obscure the tears brewing within your eyes, you intake the feeling of Eren carefully pulling away from you, gifting Sora a delicate kiss upon her forehead — beaming towards her acquiring giddiness towards his known gesture.

"I wish papa could have seen Y/n and Sora," Whilst Eren carefully plants Sora within his mother's arms, he intakes the sheer scenery of Sora narrowly nestling towards the panorama of Carla, hesitant before her characteristics calm into a restful positioning.

She loves her grandmother.

"He would be so in love with the two of them, spoiling Sora so much," As Eren mentally diminishes towards his mother's terms, you writhe your being to snuggle in the totality of his arms, sensing his company remain so blissful and affectionate towards your being.

"You're hearing this?" Softness surpasses Eren's mellow tone, whilst his plush lips unhurriedly squeeze upon your cheek, the two of you comfortably peeking at the mere scenery of Carla coddling the presence of a vigilant Sora.

"Yeah, but just remember, Sora will always be so loved by him, even if he isn't here, my love," Smiling towards his presence, tilting to greet the entirety of his viridian eyes, eyes that beautifully pair with your little girl's, you endow an endearing kiss upon his supple cheek — pampering his actuality further.

"I'm glad to hear, especially with the fact that she would be completely baffled if there's another person that looks like you," Eren's laugh completely vibrates against your being, towards your words.

Comfortably, you both relish the sight of Carla peacefully conducting a calm Sora-Umi, basking in well-deserved amounts of cuddles with each other.

"How did you guys come up with the name Sora-Umi?" Carla carefully adjusts Sora's fluffy, sage-green hair bow, completely mesmerised by the light brown hair she sports.

"I found comfort in the name, just right before me and Eren found out about me being pregnant," Comprehending the compassionate memory, your limbs so effortlessly contort towards the beauty of the situation, your heart so trustingly devoted to his being.

"I commend her for the way she conducted the situation, even after I fainted," Eren says, feeling you cuddle his being further, seeking comfort within him.

"I'm not even surprised that he fainted," Carla tenderly chuckles at the revelation, her being completely composed at the words you spew — so aware of her son's antics. Antics that solely made him. Antics you so blissfully cater to, comfortably settling the entirety of your life towards, all bound to the mere fact that you remain so deeply in love with him.

"That's my man for you," Feeling the sensation of Eren curling further into you, embarrassment tinting his being, he plants his head upon the curve of your shoulder, his boyish grin completely overtaking your heart.

"That was just my way of processing becoming a father," Carla's nose contently scrunches towards his continuous words, "I'd do it again if it meant that I would be with Sora, all over again." Falling so heavily in love with the words he spews, you cautiously observe the mere sight of Carla bringing Sora-Umi to face her, planting funny faces in front of her.

"Sora's someone so special," Chiming into the entirety of the conversation, your limbs so boisterous against the entirety of Eren, your hand bandages around his toned arm — so gleeful towards the safety of his being.

"She's just like her mama and papa," Carla's earnest words stir the entirety of your supple heart into squeezing a content Eren, gathering a dozen forehead kisses from his attentive being.

"She looks like Eren's twin, though, so I've got a little more fighting to do," Falling so comfortably towards the frugalness of your gifting words, you intake the adorable sight of her being shifting her viridian eyes towards the both of you — every aspect of her love being displayed through her comfortable state.

"Jaeger genes are too strong," Grinning at the heartiness of Carla's freeing words, you steer your heart into a state of chumminess.

You are so heavily comfortable towards the smitten nature of her and the admiration she carries upon her loving chest.

"I'm hoping our next baby resembles me a little more, especially since watching the two of them look at each other, and then into a mirror, too obsessed, is melting my heart." The gentleness of your caring words is so gleefully taken in by the wholeness of Eren, encouraging him to further smear kisses upon your supple cheek.

"You really want the next baby in the works?" Softness steers the heart of Eren's gentle tone, welcoming a pit of plentiful butterflies to articulate within his ample stomach. One that reigns over his being with an extremely beautiful joy.

"Based on how much we love Sora, I'd say, very soon," The heartiness of your tone encourages Eren's supple cheeks to tint so carelessly with a crimson tint, your words drawn so quietly towards only his attentive ears.

"Y/n, your mother's making her way over to us, to see her grandchild, so I'll be sure to hand her to her when she comes over," Nodding at the words she emits, known towards the entirety of an attentive Eren, Carla intakes the further sight of your mother and father falling further into view sight — their presence so soft and malleable towards your beings.

"Honey! Look at our grand baby!" The heartiness of your mother's tone, her nimble fingers integrated with the entirety of your father's, encourages a raging burst of beautiful overwhelm to your physique.

"Mama! Papa!" Incapable of shedding the over-brewing excitement that warms the wholeness of your heart, you intake the manner of their wholesome jog — their beings staining the spacious ambience in front of the four of you.

"After going into months of hiding, the two of you, she's finally here," Whilst your gleeful parents are accustoming to the beauty of such a primal atmosphere, they arrange the comfortability of their presence towards the four of your lingering beings.

"Carla and Eren, how have you both been?" The ecstatic nature of your smitten mother's melodious tone welcomes Carla into softly smiling at their acknowledgement, her presence comforting a somewhat fearful Sora-Umi.

"Apart from raising our daughter, and all these sleepless nights, I'd say I'm more than happy," Eren gifts a slightly sombre Sora a tender-filled smile, observing a knowing frown overrunning the heartiness that once carried her adorable features.

"I'd say I'm also good, just growing excited towards being able to see our grandbaby for the first time," To diminish the sensible commotion Sora-Umi is so fated to settle in place, Eren earnestly draws from your comfortable presence — his careful nature blissfully readying himself to stand up.

"Just a single kiss before she cries," Intaking the frantic nature of your nerve-enhanced parents, you grow amply fond of the gentle commotion that Eren plants upon your tired state.

A gentle commotion where he softly plasters himself down, coddling you so blissfully closer to his being — the gentle warmth of him eradicating the everlasting cares you hold within such an intricate atmosphere.

"Are you okay, my love?" Eren's thudding heart grows palmed by the nature of your being, his tender frame so dearly coddling your being — all before he stirs his lips to pin upon the heart of your own. Lips that comply with a beautiful sentiment of need, despite the company that so dearly occupies heavily influential fragments of your being.

"I'm just a little tired and ready to go home and cuddle," With your soft groans overwhelming his storming chest, one you so dearly abide by, you smear yourself so further upon his being — all before he readies himself into growing affluent with his heartfelt standing.

"I can't wait for the moment we do," Softly, Eren comfortably encourages the array of thoughts you carry, his being so gentle and pliable towards the tiredness you carry — the entirety of him sincerely bound towards the idea of monitoring your typical sense of tiredness.

"But for now, you've got your future in-laws to greet again," Ethereally, conducting a beautiful laugh to be bestowed from your plush lips, you grow completely flushed towards his tender limbs coordinating themselves towards his home, his lips swarming you with dozens of heartfelt, homely kisses.

"The two of you and your lovey-doveiness," Beautifully, Eren's lithesome cheeks are reserved behind a blossoming crimson hue — one that orchestrates him into so carefully getting off of the gentle bench. Get off of the blanket-swarmed bench to greet your lingering parents.

"I just love my man so much," Comfortably tinting your being with a slender amount of strop, your fingers stir towards the gentle ring that Eren had endowed upon your being — such a thing completely nursing to adjust the conspicuous threads of your rapturous somnolence.

"And I love you way more," The beauty of his soothing tone, despite him ambling towards the presence of your wavering parents, completely wounds the cabinets of proudness within your mellow heart.

"How have you both been?" Ecstatically carrying his nature towards your parents, so beautifully gifting them gentle hugs, he still in front of their beings — so comforting accustoming himself towards a blessed conversation with them.

"We've been good, but we've been missing the two of you so much, even with our grand baby still being in Y/n's stomach," Eren softly grows understanding of their words, but the entirety of his priority remains so blissfully set upon the comfortability and the peace of you and Sora-Umi.

"I can't say I'm sorry for that," A soft chuckle erupts from the lips you always fall so effortlessly in love with, "We weren't ready for anyone to see our little one, and I also wanted to make sure that my beloved's slowly adjusting to the aftermaths of birth and our baby." The truthfulness of Eren's words encourages him to fall so noticeably into an explanation that allows you to so dearly relax, so heavily tired from breastfeeding Sora-Umi less than an hour ago.

He's so good at gifting you space to remain in peace.

"That, I understand, so what did you name her?" Happily, your father encourages himself into glancing at Eren with a deep nature of trust, a hand of his set upon the broadness of toned his shoulder.

"Sora-Umi," A gasp flees from your mother's lips, particularly with the manner of her excitement — every ounce of her so blissfully enticed by the carefully selected name.

A name she knows you had forever held close to your chest.

"Awe, she looks like a Sora," Whilst your tearful mother falls so peacefully towards darting towards the entirety of her grandchild, an ample part of you inherits a further sense of nervousness — incapable of not being capable of nurturing your distant infant.

"But she looks so much like Eren compared to Y/n," Slightly scrunching up your delicate fists, fearful towards the craftsmanship of your mother's sportful movements — you look towards assurance for your child straying so abundantly within other's arms.

"I'm never going to live this down, am I?" Composing the nervousness within your being, you observe Eren so instinctively encourage himself to sway closer to his mother — heavily sure of the mere idea of remaining close to ease the entirety of your nerves.

He had never stopped, ever since the moment when someone grew too close to your baby within the store.

The moment he had left you alone for a second, leaving a man to attempt to infiltrate the space of you and Sora-Umi.

The altercation led to the man inching closer to your heavily shaken state, his being attempting to grasp onto an asleep Sora-Umi within your arms whilst he lingers elsewhere.

You couldn't help but remember their classless eyes smothered upon the entirety of you and Sora-Umi. The man claimed that Sora couldn't be yours, since her features resembled Eren's closely. And he couldn't help but sickly try and wound you, all to pry her away from your chest — where she lays crying but secure to your chest.

Nevertheless, Eren completely pulverised the unknown man's features — accompanying the act of planting him in prison for sickening harassment.

"Nope, never," Your mother's words so earnestly blossom.

Every ounce of your cautious nature diminishes the moment Eren accompanies the entirety of Sora-Umi, observing your mother so comfortably plant her within her motherly arms — not an ounce of Sora growing so erratic towards the unfamiliarity of her arms.

But they remain arms that are so similar and efficient to your own, except for a tender spin.

"Hey, Sora, grandma's here," Gathering the nerves you hold, completely steering away from the discouraging emotions you hold, you find yourself coated with warmth towards the entirety of Eren accompanying your mother — being sure to guide her into holding Sora.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful, my baby," So awe-stricken by the entirety of her delicate words, you observe a slightly drowsy Sora grow soothed at her loving words — her viridian eyes carelessly tinting her grandmother's.

"Her eyes," In suffocating awe, you fall so dearly holding back from abiding by the wholeness of your tears, so desperate to remain so composed towards your little girl.

You remain so proud of her. So, so, so, proud.

"Don't let her be too into the sun, she cries when she's exposed too much to the brightness," Finishing off your words, your nimble fingers upon your heart, you fall so gleeful towards the entirety of the encounter— still yearning to hold your little girl.

"I'll shield her," Your mother speaks, plucking a laugh from you — particularly whilst Eren goes to search for her little bucket hat. Search for her bucket hat to redirect the warmth that attempts to splay upon her little features.

"Where's Zeke and Lotte?" The words you spew encourage Eren to swiftly gift Sora her bucket hat, plastering it softly upon her lulling head — all before he gifted her a gentle kiss upon her head.

"Zeke's comforting her from a distance, but I think he's waiting for fewer people to be here," Eren's keen on informing you of the gentle reasoning, only for a sullen expression to bloom upon the entirety of your nature — your being incapable of not granting Zeke and Lotte room to encounter Sora.

"I know how excited he is to see Sora, but Lotte doesn't like being around too many people," Your tender words cautiously stir you into glimpsing at the both of them, who linger so effortlessly far away, little Lotte being coddled by the entirety of Zeke — her being softly conducting cries.

"I want to see them, especially since Lotte has spoken about wanting to see Sora," Incapable of holding back the sombreness towards the situation, you cast a tender look to an attentive Eren, gesturing for him to softly bundle up Sora within his arms — all to attend to the solitary atmosphere that the two conduct themselves within.

"Mama, I'm going to need my baby back," Grinning, plastering a gentle hand upon your tender heart, you smooth out your calm demeanour — so desperately yearning to take hold of your little one.

"Don't let her away from me for too long," Chuckling at your mother's words, lightening towards the mere sight of Eren plucking Sora-Umi from your mother's arms — plastering a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

You miss her newborn scrunch.

"I can't promise that," Arising from the slight vacancy of your very seat, your eyes fall to the variety of your family members — a tender smile so lovingly gracing the beauty of your features.

"My love, c'mon, let's attend to the two," Eren's gentle tone urges you into softly fastening your pace, your eyes beautifully roaming the sight of him and little Sora — his hand cast upon the wrap that holds her against his chest.

"I'm coming!" Falling ecstatic at the way his arm branches out, his viridian eyes heavily soft, whilst Sora softly mimicked his being, composes your being into softening further — so hearty towards the idea of advancing within the wholeness of his plentiful arms.

Softly conducting your footsteps, you encourage yourself into carefully stepping upon patches of frail grass — falling earnest within the broadness of Eren's arm.

Within his arms, Sora remains so comfortably settled upon his chest, every ounce of her being stirred by the comforting lulling of her father. Even as his ample fingers tint the back of her brunette hair, smoothing out such a delicate surface.

"Have fun, you three," Carla's tone erupts a tenderness within the two of you, only for you to grow further enlightened towards the way Eren comfortably tilts his smitten head to plaster a gifting kiss upon your yearning lips.

"We will," Delicately assuring her being, every fragment of you so comfortable towards her, you plaster an ample amount of glee upon her frame.

"I'm so tired," Groaning at not being capable of being able to flee within the comfort of home, you scatter your being within the homeliness of his loving arms — glimpsing at your slumbering daughter.

"Mhm, I'd do anything to go home now, put Sora to sleep and cuddle whilst watching Avatar," Eren's fatherly grin completely shifts your tiredness, encouraging your being into holding out further for him and Sora — particularly with him being so in love with the ample family time you would all share.

"I miss being pregnant," The random nature of your words welcomes an attentive Eren into holding you closer, all before you set the carefulness of your eyes upon the nature of him holding his daughter.

"Sora's already a beautiful handful, but I'd love for her to be at speaking age before we give her another sibling," Eren's words align with your heavy thoughts, particularly with you falling so warm at the thought of mothering another child.

"True, but I want her to have that sibling bond that I never got to have," Smiling so tenderly, feeling Eren's tender fingers smear upon the curve of your waist, resting upon your love handles, an overwhelming sensation of fulfilment grows upon your Eren-orientated heart.

Sora-Umi, too. Your precious little girl.

"The amount of arguments we're going to have to break up is going to be crazy," You comfortably propose.

The tender beams of illuminated sunshine cast upon Eren's features, motivating your lips to happily contort towards his beauty — leaving you breathless.

"Since you love to playfully instigate, you're going to have to do the breaking up," Chuckling towards the thought of Sora-Umi squabbling with her little sibling, it sets off a sense of nostalgia within you — based on your closest friends.

You, Historia and Ymir.

"I'll be there, so nothing will go wrong," Eren glimpses down at the sight of his daughter, a beautiful smile upon his soft lips, "I just know she's going to have me trying on and doing so many things, along with drawing on my face." The thought of such a thing stimulates an ardency to tint you, a gleefulness so merciless towards your love-stuffed heart.

"Don't go bald or Sora and me will cry," The laugh that Eren emits encourages you into slightly gesturing for him to be weary of Sora, despite the thought of him growing bald welcomes an urge of laughter within you.

"I refuse to go bald, but Sora pulling my hair during peek-a-boo hurts so much," Eren beautifully pouts at the thought, observing Sora slightly stir against his homely chest — her being so comfortably encased in his baby wrap.

"She's so damn strong," Unable to conceal your laugh towards such a beautiful memory, despite aiding Eren towards gathering his hair back, you intake the wanted feeling of his viridian eyes steering towards your own — his being so mesmerised by the fathomable beauty of you.

"I mean, she is our baby," Growing closer and closer to the mere sight of Zeke and Lotte, you bask in the normality of the moment — so grateful towards the home that Eren grants your being.

A home and love you are always so appreciative of, along with the motherly love you carry towards your little daughter.

"Look how chubby her cheeks are when she sleeps!" Eren's heart could only intake further fragments of you, his nature so happily settled towards how the slight tiredness you held had slipped — especially since he had encouraged you into engaging so vividly.

"She's taking her chance, but that should be me," Yearning to be held against his sculpted chest, basking within the warmth he plasters upon you, an ounce of you inhabits giddiness towards your plentiful home.

"You don't know how badly I want to cuddle and kiss you right now, I just want to smother you with more love," Earnestness tints his words, enabling a coy smile to colour your plush lips — an exquisite detailing of sunlight adorning every fragment of your ethereal self.

He loves you so, so, so, much.

"You look incredibly beautiful and I love you so damn much," Eren beautifully threads within your mind, the art of him encapsulating the beauty of your presence. Your beauty arranges mental arrays of endless flower fields within his spacious mind.

"My handsome boyfriend, I love you so, so, so, much!" Inching away to glimpse at him carrying Sora, so smitten by the nature of his gifting being, you pour the ever-growing amounts of love you hold upon the two — so desperate to contain your bubbling streams of futile tears.

Subjectively futile tears.

"That's your cue for let's have another baby," Gleeful towards the constructed nature of his joke, you intake the way Sora's viridian eyes so lovingly smear against your own — love-stricken by the beauty of your smiling and chuckling being.

"Yes, but I need Sora to be a little older," Softly within the delicate hold of his arms, you plaster your heart upon his own — so content towards the way he applies Sora against his beating chest. Against his beating chest whilst she spews a cute yawn, her timid head supported by Eren's broad hand.

"I'll be here waiting," As his words adjust to a willowy sense of love, you grow extremely fond whilst the presence of Zeke and Lotte now remain in front of the three of you — enabling a sorrowful expression to adorn your features and Eren's.

"Zeke!" Eren delicately shouts.

Softening up towards the tender surprise upon his features, you intake the way his features grow stunned towards the three of you remaining in front of him and Lotte.

"What's up worth Lotte, Zeke?" Curiously, you question — observing Lotte tilt her head to face your being. To face you with eyes that sadly tremble, every fragment of them troubled with conflict and confusion.

"She's not good with large crowds and strangers, so I couldn't bring her over there to see you, Eren and your little one," Zeke's features churn with a blissful sense of love, whilst he applies a kiss upon Lotte's forehead, "What's my niece's name?" He adds on, intaking Lotte calm towards the presence of Sora-Umi.

"Her name's Sora-Umi," Zeke gasps with the softness of a thousand, melodic butterflies, "And we came because we didn't want to miss out on seeing you and Lotte." You apply further to your sentence, clinging so blissfully to Eren — observing Sora beginning to babble at the presence of Lotte.

"I know Eren did not come up with the name," Content, Zeke intakes the sight of the three of you inching closer to his being, so fanciful towards the respect you plant upon Lotte's sensitive nature.

Ever since her mother died.

"And why is that?" Chuckling towards the flush that adorns Eren's supple cheeks, you adjust your position to greet his features — a hand of yours rubbing upon Sora-Umi's forehead.

"Because Eren would have named her Lila-Amay or something," Aweing at such a beautiful name, you stir so beautifully towards Eren falling so happily flushed, "That's a name he always wanted to call his first-born daughter." Zeke's words fulfil your heart. They encourage you to glimpse at a grinning Eren, his heart so open towards his known thoughts being further divulged.

"That's Sora's middle name, as well," Incapable of departing from Eren's being, you take hold of his broad hand — only for him to raise your nimble fingers to his lips. Planting a kiss whilst Sora grows enchanted by such a beautiful sight.

"There was no way I was going to let the name not be used," Eren grows so tender towards the beauty of you, so gleefully listening to the words he spews — in love with every speck of him.

"He was so sulky about it, it was so cute," An infamous tint adorns Eren's puffed-out cheeks whilst you feel him settle you and himself upon the bench, his vein-infested hand settled upon your thigh.

"I had been set on the name since I was seven," He blurts out, his sulkiness set in place once more whilst he glimpses down at Sora-Umi, slightly bouncing in place to plant her so beautifully back to sleep.

"I've heard this story so many times, I had to give him what he asked for," Happy towards the way he inches closer to stain your lips with his own, you grow accepting towards his comfortable lips adorning your own — despite the lingering company.

"The two of you need to stop kissing in front of my daughter, I can't cry in front of her," Zeke's words encourage Eren to selfishly plaster another playful kiss upon your lips, intaking the way you softly chuckle — careful of a now slumbering Sora.

"I'll try to resist my boyfriend's charm," Sighing towards something so impossible to commit, you sew your fingers within the beauty of Eren's hand — swooning over the manner he checks up on Sora-Umi.

"That has been proven impossible," Zeke scoffs, somewhat stunned at Lotte remaining asleep, "Based on you the two of you having a newborn daughter." His words envelop your heart, enabling you to burrow into Eren's side — embarrassment tormenting you.

"Being pregnant is worse, especially when you're out together," Feeling the safety of Eren's arm around your waist, you carry on, "Because people knew that we did the forbidden to get to this stage." Eren is in awe at your nervousness, allowing him to pull you closer — his love for you is boundless.

"But you loved being out with me in the early days, holding my hand and wearing your floral dresses, flaunting your bump," His words playfully cause you to swat at his being, knowing that he fails to be wrong within this aspect.

"That's because you're my man and because I was carrying our child," Smiling, you grow groggy against his being, "I felt safe with being out with you, pregnant and all." A part of you yearns to adorn your comfortable home, straying away from the wholeness of the outing.

"You always will feel safe around me," Eren's eyes lighten up with a beautiful element of love, "I love you so much, my love." Plastering your heart upon the wholeness of the encounter, in love with his forehead kisses, you gleefully beam.

"I love you more, but I'm genuinely tired and miss our bed," Your grogginess alerts the wholeness of Eren, his being heavily aware of the fear you carry towards being out with Sora-Umi for an ample amount of time.

"We can go home in half an hour?" The concern that Eren plants upon you allows you to grow mushy, "Sora-Umi is already fully asleep, so," In delight with the blissful moment, you both so lovingly glimpse down at Sora — taking notice of how her chest so softly rises and falls.

"I'm fine with that, so let's get ready to say goodbye," Zeke grows fond of your words, yearning to fall so heavily comfortable within his home, formulating a beautiful lunch for him and Lotte.

"The sooner you all go home, the sooner me and little Lots are about to go home," The encouragement that lingers within Zeke's words enables a gentle light to tint your content mind, so joyful towards falling into your home once more.

"C'mon, Eren, let's wrap it up," At the ending aspect of your words, Eren plasters a needy kiss upon your lips — uncaring towards the groaning that leaves Zeke's beaming lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2K 25
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ~ "๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
64K 2.2K 24
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ...
427 16 10
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐‡๐”๐† ห—หห‹๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™š๐™™? ๐™š...
1.4K 70 8
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...