chapter ten: dear our little beloved, sora-umi.

6

6.5k words: a synopsis of acts: fluff, breastfeeding, crying, cuddling, parenting, blanket forts, deep talks, lack of sleep, worries about parenting, peace, the two of them being good parents, postpartum worries, reassurance + potential more. mind the errors + vote!

Softly adjusting to the entirety of your positioned body, you occupy a tender space beside Eren — glimpsing so effortlessly at the mere sight of him, so carefully coddling Sora-Umi.

Sewing your eyes upon the tenderness of the scene, you gently draw your fingers towards the silk fabric. One of the delicate fabrics that ensure the essential pattern of your breathing is installed without a faulty nature.

Intaking the severity of your beautiful family, your face contorts into a beam. A beam that beautifully captures the essence of flowers that fail to capture the entirety of your family.

Eren remains so enthralled by the calm sight of Sora-Umi, laying upon his chest, her demeanour effortlessly light. He finds himself beaming with delight, unable to handle the fact that he is a father. A father to a little one who's bound to explore the world with him.

Shifting his eyes to your own, he gifts you a tender smile — running his fingers along the back of her smooth head. Soft, brown hair's littered in the area, slightly transparent.

Eren's large hand, coddling the back of her head, leaves him smiling. Relentlessly smiling, despite his tiredness, at how much his little one trusts his presence, completely familiar with the entirety of him — even adopting a large number of his features.

"She sleeps so much," Eren murmurs to you, unable to contain his excitement at how he is a father. He is forever grateful for being able to raise someone as precious as Sora-Umi.

"Soon, she's going to be lively, my love," With admiration in his eyes, Eren ushers you closer to him — placing you within his homely arms.

He places you in a position where you can rest so tenderly against a free position on his chest, being aligned with the sight of your slumbering daughter.

"To think that she's only four days old," Smearing his lips against the top of your head, Eren uses his free hand to caress the side of your arm — so heavily in love with the entirety of you.