I've Always Loved You, So Do...

By madpacreb09

[ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION] I've always loved you, so do you love me too? That's be... More

I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 1~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 2~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 3~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 4~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 6~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 7~
I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 8~
THE SEQUEL!!!
More Self Promo!

I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 5~

180 4 1
By madpacreb09

Tbh this is probably going to be out in a week or two. Hopefully just one.

I haven't yet watched the new episode of Tokyo Revengers but I've heard some spoilers. I'll probably watch it and tell you how it was later. (Update: (May 11) Did I do this?)

I'm going to start this up again now.

I hope you all enjoy the calm music! I really liked them. <3

--------♡--------

"Where did you get that from anyway Fuyu," Baji asked, turning to the back of the car. "He heard it from Izana-ni, he was just teasing him though," Takemichi said with a laugh. "It wasn't funny though and he actually sounded really serious. I don't know if he was joking now because Kakucho hung up the phone too early."

Kazutora had already met Takemichi's parents before. "I already met Michi's parents," Kazutora said and Takemichi nodded. "I remember that!" "Did his dad beat you up," Chifuyu asked, he really couldn't get over what Izana had said. "Oh no, Pa is great." "Pa," Baji said curiously. "Pa, that's what I call Michi's dad, he told me to call him that." "Yeah Pa is so nice," Takemichi exclaimed. "Pa treats Kazu like his own son. He should do the same with you guys too. Chifuyu should stop worrying about that." "I'm not worrying about your dad... I'm probably stronger than him anyway," Chifuyu mumbled. "I'm not sure about that Fuyu," Kazutora said. "Pa was actually a very strong gang leader, before he got married. I've heard many stories." Takemichi held Chifuyu, "Kazu, let's not make him more scared than he already is please."

"I'm not scared or anything, but I agree. You should shut up Hanemiya." "Oh should I now, Matsuno? Maybe you should as well you-" Takemichi interrupted them, "Guys let's not argue here." Takemichi put his earbuds in and listened to music. "Hana." Chifuyu pulled an earbud out. "That's not cool. I thought we were going to talk here, like an actual road trip." Takemichi took the other earbud out, "You guys are just going to argue, so we might as well not," he said.

Takemichi took the earbud from Chifuyu's hand and put them both back in. Takemichi was leaning on the car window and he wasn't in the best mood it turns out. "It's not you Fuyu. He woke up early this morning and didn't get much sleep last night. He's in a bad mood," Baji said. Kazutora hadn't known what else had happened that night. All he knew was Takemichi fell asleep really late and he had assumed he had just been reading a book.

Baji turned to Kazutora. "That's not all that happened last night," he said. "What did you guys make out without me too?" Kazutora misunderstood everything. "Kazutora... no. Mikey he um-" "What did he do?" "He's been raping Take. According to him yesterday was the sixth time this had happened to him and usually Draken was there too." "Why did you let him go... ? Just why you two," Kazutora asked. "Evidence. Blackmail. He shouldn't call again. Sadly we had to see everything, but it was all recorded." Kazutora was upset, "Seriously? Before he was about to visit his family? They are going to know something is up and they're going to think it was us."

Takemichi had been listening to everything and he responded accordingly, "They won't believe it's you. My family knows better than to assume. I'm alright, sure I'm a tad bit cranky, but I'm happy. Yes, I know, what happened to me is horrible, but I'm happy being with you here now. Cheer up guys! I am fine."

Except he wasn't fine. Takemichi's whole life had felt like a nightmare. He'd been abused, raped and so much more. He went from foster home to foster home, searching for someone who'd actually care for him. Mikey and Draken had been dating him and at the time he was happy! Through the relationship they had been more controlling and always wanted one thing from Takemichi... his body. They had believed Kisaki's lies and Takemichi was happy! He found true friends and although he was bullied and abused heavily, he was happy. Except he wasn't happy. Sure he loved his family, his boyfriends and his friends, but on the inside he was sad. He made others happy, distracting himself by trying to save others, but he was sad.

"I- I'm fine," Takemichi said again. His eyes were full of tears and Chifuyu embraced him into a hug. "No you're not." "No! I am-" Chifuyu cut him off, "-Hana it's okay. We will be with you no matter what. We'll make you feel better again."

The people in the cars had been staring at them. "Guys? Sorry about this, what Chifuyu is saying is true, we'll always be with you, so will your family and friends, we'll have your back. But, can we not cry? Your face will look all messed up for your parents," Kazutora said trying to get the attention off of them, as well as cheering everyone up. "Okay!"

Takemichi noticed the people staring from the windows of the cars. "Wow they really have nothing better to do," Takemichi said while looking at Chifuyu, "I guess not. But we can give them a show," Chifuyu said as he rolled down the window. "Wha-?" He then took Takemichi and held him by the tie, "Shush. I said I'd give them a show didn't I?" Takemichi looked embarrassed, "Ch-" Chifuyu then began to kiss Takemichi and the people in the cars continued to watch, privacy much? Chifuyu then let go of Takemichi when he noticed the traffic light change. Kazutora went in front of the cars that had been distracted and Baji laughed, "They were so caught up in staring at you two that they forgot they were driving."

Takemichi scrolled the window back up, "If that just happened to be one of my family members staring at us you are so dead," he told Chifuyu. " Takemichi tried to fixed his tie. "You messed this up." "I know. I could also do something else, with your neck this time maybe?" "CHIFUYU STOP! IF YOU CONTINUE THIS I'M GOING TO GET PULLED OVER," Kazutora yelled and Takemichi snapped back, "Excuse me?! Do you suddenly care about that stupid speeding ticket more than me?!" "I am not paying for those tickets... Decides, of course I care! I wanted to be the first person, so I won't let him do that to you." Chifuyu and Baji laughed and Takemichi was upset and he would've yelled but his phone began to ring.

"Hello Nahoya," Takemichi said as he hit both Chifuyu and Baji. "Where did that come from?" "Oh your name? I don't know. I was thinking of switching between the two, like a surprise each time you talk to me. Anyway, what did you call me for," Takemichi asked, "I was wondering how far away you'd be." Kazutora turned to Takemichi, "We'll be there in an hour and twenty minutes," he said. " Okay, I'll see you there then. Love you baby bro."  "Love you two Smiley!" Smiley hung up the phone.

Now on the other side of the phone. People had been decorating for the event. There was people everywhere, as well as decorations and food. They had told Takemichi the wrong time on purpose so they'd be able to decorate without him. Today was a bring surprise for Takemichi, as he was going to be told that he was going to finally be adopted.

"He will be here in an hour and twenty minutes," Nahoya yelled to his mother. "Oh alright then! Help me set up the food then sweetie, your brother Souya as well." "Alright Ma!" 

"Nobody has anything to talk about here," Takemichi said as he slumped in his seat. "Does anyone have any secrets or childhood stories to tell," Takemichi asked looking at the boys, Chifuyu turned to him and said, "Well, how about you start then? I'll go next." "Alright then." Takemichi settled back into seat.

"When I was in the second grade I had ran home crying. My 'mom' at the time had looked at me and asked what was wrong. I looked at her and said, "A girl tried to hold my hand!" She looked at me and laughed, she told me later that day that the girl had a crush on me." Takemichi said and paused, "That's not all though. My 'mom' invited her over the next day for a sleepover. I immediately started crying. That girl had tried to sleep in my bed that night and I pushed her straight out. I yelled at her and said, "No! I don't like you! Girls are gross!" My mom looked at me once again, after stopping the girl from crying, she said "Son, do you like boys more than girls?" I nodded my head. She would never let that story go."

"You really hated her," Kazutora said. "Yeah of course I did! Who goes trying to grab people's hands randomly?! I wouldn't like someone who I was being set up with anyways." "Or, you know? Since you've never been with a girl before it could just be you're gay?" Takemichi looked at Baji and laughed, "I've been with a girl before guys. She turned out to like girls though, obviously I respect that and we broke up." "What was her name?" Takemichi turned to them, "You guys know her, she's apart of the student council here. It's Hinata Tachibana, I'm friends with her brother." "Wait Tachibana is gay?" "Yes, last I visited she was with Emma, Emma Sano." 

"Speaking of Naoto, where'd he go," Kazutora had asked. "I'll call him up now." Takemichi grabbed the phone and dialed Naoto. "Hello Naoto!💅" "Shut up Michi-san! I said I'm not gay," Naoto yelled through the phone, "Whatever Naoto. Anyway, what're you doing?" Takemichi raised his eyebrows. "Not what you think I'm doing. I'm stuck third wheeling again, say what are you doing? Maybe I could go with you?" Takemichi looked around, "Are you near here," He asked as pointed the camera to the window, "Yeah, actually I am." "Okay, well me and the boys over here are going to my family event. You wouldn't happen to be wearing a suit maybe?" Naoto started running out from the restaurant he was in and got into Takemichi's view, "No way. You are! Get in here dude!" Takemichi rolled the window down, and Naoto ran to the car, "HINA I'M GOING WITH MICHI-SAN FOR THE DAY!" "OKAY, BE CAREFUL NAOTO," Hinata yelled back.

"Nice to see you here Naoto," Chifuyu said as Naoto sat down in the car. "Oh. It seems I'm still a third wheel, but at least I'm not stuck with the girls." Takemichi turned to Baji and Kazutora and he whispered, "See." "Oh shut up!" 

"I mean Naoto if you want I could shu-," Chifuyu said, getting cut off by Naoto. "No. I already feel like a third wheel without you making out, way to put salt in the wound Chifuyu." Takemichi whispered something into Naoto's ear and I must have been embarrassing because he turned a light shade of pink, throughout his whole entire face. "That's not true! Where did you hear that from anyways," Naoto yelled and shoved Takemichi, "His older brother. He told me something else too... But I don't think you'd like to hear it." Takemichi teased.

"I'll hear it. But not because I want too!" "He thinks you-know-who feels the same way," Takemichi said as he bopped Naoto's nose. "Oh..." Naoto acted like he didn't care but he was a blushing mess.

"Who does the shorty like," Kazutora said, "Michi-san don't you dare. Decides I don't like hi-" Naoto paused, "Who now Naoto?" "I should've just stayed with Hina... Go on, tell them." Takemichi took the chance, before Naoto could change his mind, and he said, "He likes Akkun's little brother." 

(Not a cannon character guys- it's for the sake of the plot and this boring car ride. They will show up more I swear- it won't be a one-time character.) 

"Really," Baji asked. "Naoto even has the boy as his wallpaper. I do say he did a good job. The boy is very respectful and he is very handsome too," Takemichi added. "Thanks," Naoto said awkwardly. "No problem," Takemichi said, completely not knowing how awkward that was. "We are adorable too," Chifuyu added. "Of course you guys are. But let's not make Naoto such a third wheel. Unless you'd like me to get Akio?" "No. It's alright I'll call him, we've already passed his house long ago, but you knew that." "I did," Takemichi asked. "Oh you didn't know? Akkun and Akio, they live across the street. They announced it at school... yesterday. Now I know why you don't know," Naoto said.

"Well, call him then," Takemichi said, "Alright, alright." Naoto called Akio and you bet he answered quickly. "Hey Naoto! Where are you," Akio asked. He had the same colored hair as akkun, he had long hair and it was tied up in a bun. He had hazel eyes and a great big smile. He was wearing his older brother's hoodie today, as the laundry had been washing. "I am with Michi-san." Naoto showed Akio the car, "I was with my sister and her girlfriend and he happened to show up. It's a good thing I wore I suit today, I would've looked like an outcast." Akio smirked, "Yes, indeed, lucky you. Might I say, you look great." "T-thanks. You look great too." "No need to lie man, I look like I just got out of bed."

Takemichi knew the boy was flirting with Naoto and his boyfriends noticed too, Naoto hadn't noticed this though. "No, I meant it. I prefer you like that actually." "Thank you. Maybe I'll wear stuff like this more often then. Anyways, where are you headed too," Akio asked, shifting the conversation, just as his brother had just walked in. "Michi-san's family event, his boyfriends are here too." "Nice, nice. Wish I could've came too. Hey Takemichy! Next time get me too alright," Akio said knowing Takemichi could hear him, "I'll make sure of it Akio!" "Oh, Takemichy is there," Akkun asked. "Yes he's there, brother." "Hey Takemichy! Sorry I didn't tell you about us moving, It completely slipped my mind yesterday," Akkun said, "It's alright Akkun." Akkun then got shoved by his brother, "If you want to talk to your friend do it on YOUR phone," Akio yelled, "Alright, alright. Sorry little bro." Akkun then left.

"Akio, black or silver," Takemichi asked. "Silver. Why?" "No reason, just um carry on."

Takemichi had been ordering Christmas presents for everyone. He could never find a way to ask Akio before then so he asked now. He had decided to buy matching earrings for Naoto and Akio. He knew after Christmas he'd have to work his butt off, but he wanted to do something special this year for everyone. He was planning to get a special dinner with his boyfriends and get them matching black chains, attached to a black heart locket that he was going to put a picture of all of them in.

His boyfriends had a surprise for him too. They had been planning to get Takemichi a black cat. He used to talk about them all the time and every time he saw one he was overjoyed. He didn't know this though.

"Where is this place anyway, like a restaurant or something," Naoto asked. "It's my gran's house. They have cousins our age there and they are great fun too." "How many cousins?" "I think there are 5, 3 boys and 2 girls. Ashi is one of them actually, the rest should be bringing their friends or lovers too so that'll make more of us," Takemichi said. "Nice," Akio said, although you could hear the hint of jealousy in his voice. "There should also be my uncle and his kids, they are much older though. As well as my grandparents, godparents and some close family friends. Oh and on my dad's side, there is my other uncle, his parents, godparents, and that's all," Takemichi finished off.

"We will be there in 50 minutes," Baji said, "Is anyone hungry? There's some food nearby the gas station." The car had ran out of gas and Kazutora had been filling up the car. Naoto had been hungry but he wouldn't dare say so. He didn't want to have someone pay for them as he didn't bring any money. "We'll take 2 grilled cheese," Chifuyu said looking at Takemichi, Takemichi looking at Naoto, "Make that 3 grilled cheese Kei," he said. Naoto turned to Takemichi, "It's okay, it's on the house," Takemichi said as he smiled. Baji had asked Kazutora what he wanted, Takemichi gave him some money and Baji headed out to get them some food.

"FOOD," Chifuyu exclaimed as he placed his face against the window. "Here you go," Baji said as he handed the food to everybody. He had taken a while so Kazutora had already been finished fueling the car and they began driving again.

Akio was headed on a walk through the park. "You guys shouldn't eat too much. There might be food ready for you there. I wouldn't be surprised if there were, family gatherings always have food." "I might kill my ex. What a great idea song," Takemichi said, everyone turning to him. "What were we talking about?" "I'll join you," Naoto said, everyone else agreed too. "Guys, I appreciate that but it's only if I can't succeed. Speaking of-" Takemichi held out his hand, "I'll be back in half an hour guys!" Naoto shook his hand and he went into the future.

"Ah, guys he's here," an older looking version of Baji said. Then an older looking version of Chifuyu ran in the room, while an older looking Kazutora walked in. "Little Hana," the older looking Chifuyu had said. "Everything is okay here. Your plan works out for the better, keep doing what you are doing okay. You're doing great." The older Kazutora had hugged him, "I'm proud of you." Just then two young boys walked in, they seemed to be twins, but Takemichi didn't want to assume. "This is Daiki and Chiyo." "Papa! Papa! We want to watch the movie," the boys exclaimed, tugging on Takemichi's pants. "Are they," Takemichi asked, his face all red and eyes teared up. "They are. You seem happy." "Okay girls let's go get that movie set up," Takemichi exclaimed as he grabbed the two girls and ran off. About 25 minutes later Naoto appeared at the door, "You were almost late last time." "Thank you Naoto." Takemichi shook his hand and came back into the past.

"Hana why're you crying," Chifuyu asked wiping his tears off. "I- it was beautiful. The future... it's great. The plan works in the end, I'm not sure why. You all told me to continue what I am doing and go with the flow. You said I did great." Takemichi bashed his head against the car door on purpose, and began to bleed a bit. "I swear if I mess that up...", he mumbled. Naoto placed a bandage on his head that he had found, "Michi-san I believe in you! I'm sure everyone else does too!" They nodded, "Heh, thanks guys." 

"We will be there in just 15 more minutes," Takemichi texted this to his oldest brother. "I'm nervous," Takemichi said. "I think we're all nervous," Baji said, and everyone agreed. "Okay," Kazutora said, "We are here." Everyone stepped out of the car and they entered the backyard. Nobody was there though, sure there was decorations, tables and food, but no people.

"Are you sure we aren't too early," Naoto asked looking around, "I am sure they said around 7 this morning. Maybe they are inside?" Baji hugged Takemichi, "I sure hope they show." Just then they had been covered and everything went black. "Are you all okay," Baji asked trying to get out of the mystery person's grip. "Yeah," they all said, then the colour came back.

"SURPRISE," everyone yelled as they popped out of their hiding spaces. "We have something to tell you son," his father said taking Takemichi towards a cake. Takemichi read, "Will you be our son?" He cried and immediately hugged his parents, "Of course I will guys!" Smiley and Angry patted him on the back, "Surprise brother." "I love you guys. Thank you all a lot for this."

Everyone's attention went to Chifuyu and Baji. "Nice to meet you two," Pa said as he forced a fake smile. He gave them both a handshake, making sure to squeeze their hands as he did so, and he gave Naoto and Kazutora a hug. "And nice to see you boys back around too!" "Nice to see you again too, Pa."

Takemichi smiled and went over to talk to his cousins. "Tsubasa! Tanaka! Sou!" He jumped into their arms. "Nice to see you three again. Introduce me to your lovers would you?" "Okay Takemichi. Mine first," Sou said. He had blond unkempt hair and hazel eyes, he wore a baggy T-shirt, jeans and a black earring on his right ear. "This is Akira, my girlfriend." Takemichi bowed to her, "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too Takemichi. I've heard great things about you." Akira smiled, she had short black hair, beautiful blue eyes, that Sou claimed to be brighter than the ocean, two gold hoop earrings, a silver butterfly necklace and a pretty black dress. 

Tsubasa took him next. Tsubasa had shaved black hair, two silver earrings, more of a sort of grey coloured eyes, and he wore overalls with a yellow tank top and his black sweater. He took him to a very tall male, he had dark blue hair, similar to Hakkai's, and darker brown eyes, he was wearing a navy puffy jacket, a black T-shirt and some light brown khakis. "My name is Hikaru," he said. "Nice to meet you Hanagaki, well I guess you are a Kawata now huh?" "Yeah, I guess so," Takemichi said with a chuckle. "Maybe I'll keep it as a middle name." "That's a good idea." Hikaru said, "Tsu can we get punch together?" "Sure. Hikaru, carry me there!" "Alright then, well see you later mini-Kawata," Hikaru yelled, "See you too," Takemichi said as he got dragged off by Tanaka.

Tanaka had longer blond hair, grey sort of eyes, and he wore a suit. He was the oldest and actually followed the rules that his parents had set. "I'm sorry that they aren't wearing the proper type of clothes. They wouldn't listen to me this morning, I made sure my girlfriend wore something formal for your special day," he said. "It's alright Tanaka." A girl walked up to them, "Hello! I am Himari! Nice to meet you Kawata-san," she said as she bowed. Himari wore a pretty pastel yellow dress and some white stockings, she said blond hair and blue eyes, like diamonds as Tanaka had told him, and she was very nice too. "Himari, what do you say we go and talk to Ashi?" "Sure! I will see you later Kawata-san!"

Takemichi now was going to try and find his other cousins. While he met up with some of his cousins he had left poor Chifuyu and Baji with his father. Let's see what happened there shall we?

"You have been treating my boy nicely have you," Pa asked. "Yes sir," Chifuyu said as bowed, "You wouldn't betray him would you now?" "No sir! We love him with all of our hearts and could never trade him for anyone sir," Baji said, terrified of Takemichi's father. Trying to trigger them to test their sincerity Pa continued, "But there are so many others you could choose from. People who probably have better looks, more money, better grades. What stops you from cheating on him?" "Don't talk down on him like that," Baji said his hand held in a fist. "What did you say now boy?" "I said don't talk down on Take like that," Baji said punching him in the face. "You didn't answer my question before," Pa said. "What stops you from cheating on my son?" "We would never do that," Chifuyu said, holding Baji back. "We know a good heart when we find one and we know how to appreciate them too. But I'm unsure if you would know, based on how you talk about your son sir."  

Pa began to laugh. "You passed," he said, Chifuyu almost threw a punch at him, but Baji stopped him. "What do you mean?" "You've gained my trust. You may go now, have fun boys," Pa said as he left.

"We... we did it," Chifuyu exclaimed. "We weren't murdered either. Let's go find the others now!"

--------♡--------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I'm glad this only took a week.

An update, since I watched the next episode of Tokyo Revengers:

I'm not really sure how to feel about Hinata's father. I don't mind that he cares about his daughter's safety. I am aware that being with someone in a gang, or being in a gang is dangerous. But he couldn't have waited until after Christmas to tell Takemichi to do that?(Update: (May 12) I can't believe he'd even say that too. Sometimes parents don't understand how much they hurt their children.)

And the way Takemichi said it was heart breaking too. Christmas Eve... really? And if you are going to break up with someone please don't tell them you don't like them. Just say you've fallen out of love, please. That hurts even more than you could think of.

Anyways bye everyone, I'll tell you about tomorrow's episode later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 917 30
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
28.5K 966 23
It's been 7 years since Hinata graduated high school, and 3 since he last saw his teammates. For the last 5 years Hinata has been in a lovely relati...
10.6K 328 11
Baji, kazutora and chifuyu, after the bloody helloween; ~ โš warningโš  โ€ข bad grammar โ€ข anime/manga spoiler โ€ข BL โ€ข polyamory โ€ขshort chapters? โ€ข painfu...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...