I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 3~

Hello!

I just watched the new episode and it was amazing. I loved the bowling and I think we all know where this is going...

Yes I'm using the bowling in this story. (Update: (May 9) I don't think I used the bowling at all, I completely forgot ;-;)

He will probably be bowling with Hina or Naoto and maybe he'll see Hakkai and Yuzuha there too.

New characters might also be introduced too. Maybe it's the mystery person Chifuyu knows...

I hope that got you excited to read!

Side note- I just noticed this is top 2 of fuyutake at the time of looking at this- (January 12) and I wanted to say thank you so much guys!!

I watched the second episode- Inui did not disappoint. Kokonoi didn't look bad either, I don't simp for him, but I'd say he's a nice looking character. I love how our bro Hakkai is now Takemichi's friend. Watching them compete with each other was hilarious.

I just realized I typed about the first episode here too- this has taken me longer than a week and it's nowhere near done. (January 14)

I noticed I don't get many comments here... I just want to let you know criticism Is aloud here. Feel free to comment any questions, criticism or things you have to say about this story.

I'm sorry this took so long to update!! I left you all in suspense I think?

No Chifuyu's mystery person isn't introduced just yet in the chapter... it will be in the next 1-3 chapters I release.

Thanks for the votes, reads and adds btw guys! Now...

Read on!!

--------♡--------

"It's alright... I'll find a suit. I think i have one somewhere under my bed." Takemichi took his out of the closet, "If you need I'll Iron it for you. Kazu, where's your suit at?" Kazutora looks into the closet, "Should be... right here." He placed it on the bed.

"I don't know how to tie a tie," Takemichi said. "Me neither," Baji agreed. "Kei, for you that's honestly not surprising, sorry. But Hana how do you not know? I'd be happy to help-" "I never really had to tie one so I never learned. I'm okay with not learning it. I think I have a clip on one somewhere... or I'll have one of you tie it or something," Takemichi said, cutting Chifuyu off.

Takemichi looked through the closet and took out this box of ties he had. Dust went through his nose and he coughed loudly, "What's best?" Baji grabbed a tie, "You wear these," he asked. "Umm some of them I do. I think these are also my brother's too. But if they need one they'll call." Chifuyu, who was standing on Baji's shoulders, leaned over the box, and sneezed, "They are super dusty."

Takemichi fell onto the bed, "I know. But who would want to wash ties? They are just so... small? I'll wash them sooner or later, just a matter of time. I have to pick the perfect momen-" Baji picked up the ties and came back, "You sounded like a girl trying to tell their friends why they haven't confessed yet. It was annoying," he said. "Where are the ties," Takemichi asked, looking around. "Washing. It was the 'perfect moment' to me, whatever that was supposed to mean."

"I'm going to go to sleep," Takemichi said. "It's too early for that... Michi!" But it was too late, Takemichi had already fallen asleep, standing up. He then began to fall over and fell on Baji, who caught him and put him into bed.

"Hana looks cute," Chifuyu said. "Simp...," Kazutora muttered underneath his breath. He was bored so he slept as well. He slept on Chifuyu who was being kept awake by Baji and his non-stop talking.