[๐Ÿ”ž EDITION] THE BEAUTY AND Y...

By LoveIrene143

Welcome to another playground. Be at your own risk This is oneshot book, not story Highest achievement (so fa... More

Fate (๐Ÿ”žMinju๐Ÿ”ž)
Fate (๐Ÿ”žSakura๐Ÿ”ž)
Foxy Ladies Story 2: Queen And Her Six Beauties
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: Voyeurism Turns Real (Not Kim Minju)(PT. 1)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: Popsicle (Not Kim Minju)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žQueen And Her 6 Beauties: 3Kimz Popsicle PT1๐Ÿ”ž (Not Chaewon)
Kitsune Story 3 - I-Zone: The Everlasting Lights (Not Kwon Eunbi)
Kitsune Story 4: Love And Compassion: Together As One
Love And Compassion: Dangerous
Love And Compassion: Beauty's Appetiser
๐Ÿ”žMama Noona's Day๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 5: Papa~ (Not Sullyoon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune OS: All She Ever Wanted (Not Eunbi) ๐Ÿ”ž
Thank You!!
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 6:Alcoholic And Nurse Fox: (Not Chaeyoung And Saerom Fromis_9)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 6: Tasty Fox (Not Karina)๐Ÿ”ž
So, I Admit... (not Update)
๐Ÿ”žKitsune Story 7: Who?? (Wonwon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žWho?? (Wonwon)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žKitsune: K-9 Episode 1 (Not Yena)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor (Fox Minju X Chaewon X Sakura X Yunjin)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Pt 2 (Fox Minju X Chaewon X Sakura X Yunjin)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Alt Story: Wonwon (Fox Wonyo)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žImpostor Part 3๐Ÿ”ž

๐Ÿ”žQueens With Short King (Not Chaewons)๐Ÿ”ž

1.3K 22 6
By LoveIrene143

In a small company of entertainment industry, which focused on underground music, debuted Fox Ladies to do that for them. They resembled to Kwon Eunbi, Kim Minju, Kim Chaehyun, Kim Chaewon, Nakamura Kazuha, Miyawaki Sakura, Huh Yunjin, Sullyoon, Shen Xiaoting and Jang Wonyoung. Each resemblances have ten individuals who debuted, means there are a hundred of individuals who debuted into ten girl groups.

You were in that company too. Debuted in the only boy group idols of the agency. You were the closest one when it comes to bonds with the resemblances. You really knew them a lot. They have the strongest bond with you compared to other foxes. Why? Because you're their husband. Their kinds are allowed to stay as a citizen and even have their own nationality in the country they grew up in. Sadly, their marriage will not be certified.

So, they followed the old tradition of their kind, which is sharing only one husband and you were the chosen one.

- - - - - - - -

Present Day

After your agency was acquired by HYBE just like what they did in the past, but this time it was because they are the agency that found out that there are a lots of fox groups in one agency after 'Fox Ladies' women went viral in social media, but not the girls. These other individuals were adored by society so much because of their kindness while having exact resemblances to well known idols while having body shapes that any women would kill for.

Not just that, the newly joined girl groups in the agency also got recognized globally and attracted a lot of new fans while made a lot of friends with their fellow HYBE members.

Unfortunately, the new fans have a lot to learn about them unlike the fans that already knew them for years, who even knew about their close relationship with you. There is a high possibility that you will get death threat from new fans.

It also because the fans has suspicious thought on you when you wore the jade rings that have similar colors with those which the girls wore.

- - - -

In the café

The 'Wonyoung' group's maknae, Vivian hang out with you at the café, somehow you both bumped into the LE SSERAFIM members who also having a breakfast in there.

At the time, you ordered your breakfast for you and your wife while she proudly showed her husband's boy group to the girls.

"So this is the only boy group that joined, right?" Yunjin asked. "We haven't met them in person yet- wait, why is this one so short?" Chaewon asked. "Huh? You're right! He is short!" Yunjin said.

"That's the maknae Y/N Oppa. His height is same as Minju sunbaenim. 5 foot 5." Vivian said.

"That's the maknae? He suits the name well though." Kazuha said.

"Well, you should meet them face to face. They're really handsome. This camera is just blurry."

"Why you guys didn't even have the real camera to record the performance?" Yunjin asked.

"What do you expect from a small agency who focused their idols on underground music?" Vivian answered with another question.

"We're doing fine though, but then HYBE acquired us and now we had to move to apartment nearby and start all over again." she added.

"But you guys made your fame in here quickly though." Kazuha said.

"That's because we resembled to you guys. And I resembled to Jang Wonyoung sunbaenim. Of course they will like us in the first glance." Vivian said. "And I'm not bragging about this. I'm telling you because it happened." she added.

Yunjin nodded in agreement. She look at the fancam again as she was shocked by the shortest one who outshined his bandmates with serious dance skills.

"Wow... He got the move. But he's cute though, he was like this small compared to them." she said and giggles.

"Does he even have a girlfriend though." Chaewon said which made Vivian's fox ears flatten a bit.

"Unnie, that's not a nice thing to say. Of course he will have one. He's pretty talented." Kazuha said.

"I doubt about it if he has one." Chaewon said.

"Don't say such things. He already married." Vivian said.

"Married?? Really?? That's cool!" Kazuha was impressed. "Who's that lucky wife though?" Chaewon asked.

"You're looking at her right now." Vivian said. Which shocked Chaewon while both Kazuha and Yunjin impressed at the same time. "Why would you want a short guy? I mean, he can have shorter women like Euna." Chaewon mentioned the 'Eunbi' group's maknae.

"Unnie, you don't understand, that blurry camera has probably deceived you. I'm gonna tell you that once you made a glance with him, you won't look away. Wanna bet?"

Chaewon scoffed a bit, not letting her guards down as she agreed by saying, "I bet 500 dollars I wouldn't."

"Aight, bet confirmed. Good luck to you since you're betting with a fox from Las Vegas who is addicted to gambling." Vivian said while her tails wagging.

Then, you arrived to the group with two cups of Frappuccinos. "Years your coffee Ms. Nguyen." you handed to her as she smiled. "Mrs. Nguyen, you forgot?"

"I was just messing with you. You know me." you said and pinched her cheek before took a seat next to her.

Once you pulled your mask off, you started to take a sip of your beverage while the girls were shocked at your seductive visual. Yunjin was dumbfounded while Kazuha dropped her jaw. Vivian chuckles as she saw Chaewon blushed.

You started to notice when you took a glance at them three. "Umm... What's wrong? Did I missing something?" you asked as if you didn't do anything wrong.

Yunjin was the first one who started to control herself. "N-No, you didn't do anything. Don't worry." she said with awkward smile.

"He's handsome!" Kazuha mouthed at the latter.

"I know!" Yunjin whispered.

Then, you turned to Chaewon as you chuckled. "What's with that blush? Are you okay, sunbaenim?" you concerned and went closer to her just to check if she's on fever.

You didn't know that you actually just made her heart skipped a lot. Chaewon couldn't do anything at this point. She was shivered just by your touch.

"Aah, you're blushing." you said as you smiled warmly. "You kinda reminds me of Im Chaewon Noona when we were having our first night together in dance practice room."

"D-Dance practice room?" the girl asked nervously. "Isn't that the leader of the group who looked like Chaewon Unnie?" Yunjin asked. "She's older than Chaewon Unnie here." she added.

"Indeed." you answered. "Every foxes who shared the same name as their resemblances will automatically become the leader. They even shared the same birthday too but they're likely one year older or younger." you said.

"Ooh... Interesting..." Kazuha said.

But you're not done with Chaewon herself. Since as if she was having a three minutes staring contest with you. "Jagiya, should I share the memories with her? Seems like she wanted to know something." you said.

"Go ahead." as the girl approved.

One of the ten jade rings on your fingers that has mint color glow up as you started to place your finger wore the ring to her forehead.

Once it was landed to her skin, the girl just looks spaced out while she actually was just got into a memory.

Inside Im Chaewon's Past

Chaewon was in the point of view of her fox resemblance. She could even feel what the latter felt when you touched her tails and aroused her.

The fox girl gets burning sensation from her body once you slowly took her clothes off like unwrapping a Christmas present.

You both shared a kiss while her naughty hands unzipped your pants and rubbed your small dick.

Unfortunately, assumptions aren't always correct. After she bent over and began licking your balls while stroking you, the little rod morphed into a foot monster and compelled her to open her lips wide enough for a good slurp.

When you two assumed the stand-up doggie position and she caught sight of her fox self in the mirror, the tension in the moment increased dramatically. As she slumped forward into the mirror hanging in the dance hall, her hands were able to catch her and keep her from hitting the floor. Her first impression of you was shaped by the sight of your ripped figure, which featured toned muscles with no excess fat. You were a monstrous ramming force into her uterus, and with each blow, she had severe constipation and a trembling in her hips. Whispering, "F-Fuck M-Mommy's so hot, Mommy's so amazing!" you came in close and placed your chin on her shoulder. The two of you began to cuddle.

You grasped her breasts and squeezed them as she clutched your cheek and moan loudly. "S-Sweetie, M-Mommy love you. I-I love being your mommy. If you don't mind, keep on! P-Please!" In essence, she pleaded with you. Chaewon, witnessing her resemblance with fiery red hair, had silvery eyes that beheld the beauty of her fox form when it assumed an hourglass shape and incorporated the toned 11 line abs for which she had longed. Even after you gave her a hard fuck, her boobs were still perky.

"Poor little one, Mommy just couldn't take it any more! M-Mommy is looking to cum!" A combination of the slap of your push and the shaking of Chaewon's voice resulted in a shriek. You quicken to a cheetah's pace. The girl then let out an even more piercing scream as she clutched your hair even more tightly with her right hand and dangled her left arm limp around your neck. As her internal temperature rises to a dangerous level, she is unable to stop herself. "Aaaaah! Jagiyaaaa!" Chaewon squirted so much that you moaned and emptied a tonne of load into her uterus. Even though she was full, she continued to feel the warm cum fill it. "Sweetie, your mommy love you. I love you so much-Aaaahk!" After reaching her breaking point, she let out a final scream as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I want more, Mommy." You spoke softly into her left ear, and you could see her smiling and nodding at you in the mirror. In the midst of her embrace, you flipped her over, lifted her off the ground, and pinned her against the mirror. "Aaaah! Jagiya!" When you gave her another thrust and began to suck her neck, she moaned. Once Chaewon felt her womb being pushed again, she began to long for more of your lust. As you hugged her tighter, she threw her legs over your back and began softly muttering your name.

Chaewon could feel you sucking her milk as you slid down her boobs. "You must be so parched, you poor little thing. Don't stop sucking on Mommy's milk until you're completely full "She said this as her arms wrapped around your neck and she watched you enjoy her milk, which had the flavour of a chocolate milkshake and could only be obtained from her. Even though she was moaning again, you still pushed your hips on her pussy. Now Chaewon was in a state of ecstasy, with no thoughts but those of you and your lustful love on her. She caressed your hair and buried her face in it, hugging you like a cub despite the overwhelming pleasure she felt whenever your huge monstrous rod touched her sensitive spot.

As soon as you quickened your thrust and her body began to be hit upward, the situation once again became dangerous. "Aaaaah! Honestly, you're the best kind of person, sweetie. Mommy is overjoyed! Inside Mommy's pussy, you've grown so much! Nothing can take your place; you're irreplaceable. You have the unconditional love of your Mommy. Don't stop giving to Mommy! Please!" She screamed while her cervix swelled again, begging you to not stop hitting her. Now that you're losing control, your thrust is getting sloppier as the sound of her wet vagina making a slutty voice splashes around your big rod. You continued to thrust yourself deeper and deeper into her vaginal lube as you cummed inside of her. You put down the milk and resumed kissing her, trying to make her happy in any way you could. You could feel the strength drain from her legs as they wrapped around your back. Finally, you let out a ram as your cum squirted back into her uterus, but all she did was hum. You must have known that she was worn out.

You started to put her down while your huge rod still inside her warm pussy. You were about to pull out but the girl still wrapped her legs around your back as she pulled you and you landed to her neck. You both snuggled with each other's cheeks again as she smiled at you. "Don't pull it out from Mommy, you still have more to fill in." Chaewon said as she noticed that you still cumming inside her as if only God would know when will it stop. You gave her a very passionate kiss as she cupped your cheek while caressed your hair just like what a mother would do. The kiss took more than 3 minutes until you both pulled away as you landed your left cheek at her right cheek.

"You don't have to worry, we have this hall locked. Pd-nim will not allow anyone come in. Just the two of us." she said. "I love you, Mommy." you said as she smiled at you again through the mirror. "Mommy love you too, sweetie. You'll never be replaced. You're always be Mommy's number one for eternity." she said. For a while when you still came inside her like a flowing river, she just stared at your face through the mirror and sighed. "Sweetie, what do you see in this mirror?"

"A happy married couple? After our wedding ceremony at night?" you answered with a question. "I see two slanderous creatures making slanderous things in such a public hall. What was I thinking of planning on doing it in here with you..." she said while trying to grab her reflection in the mirror. You find it adorable that made you wanna hug her more and more.

Flashback ended

- - - - - -

Chaewon snapped back to the reality as she breathes hardly while her two members look at her worriedly.

"Are you okay, Unnie?? You look pale!" Yunjin said.

"What happened?" Kazuha asked.

Chaewon could not even explain anything. "His... Memory..."

"It was my marriage night with Chaewon Noona." you explained.

"I-Is that so..." her attitude was different compared to before. It was as if she was hopeless to do anything.

"You okay, sunbaenim?" you asked worriedly while checking out her forehead's temperature. Surprisingly, she took your hand and slowly snuggled into it. "Just call me Noona...." she said slowly, which surprised everyone in the table. "My legs couldn't move.... I don't know why..." she said.

Then, all of sudden the red haired Fox Chaewon herself came into the café. She rushed straight at you. "Jagiya, what did I tell you about doing it in the working day?" she said.

"What?? Doing it? I didn't do anything." you said.

"Then why did I feel someone just came- wait a second, what's wrong with her?" the fox girl asked when she noticed how weak the Kim Chaewon became. "Could it be..."

The red haired Chaewon then check on her resemblance just to notice a pile of creampie trapped under her womanhood. "Did she just dug into my memory and didn't control herself?" the fox Chaewon asked.

"I think so, she literally snuggled to my hand." you said. "We need to bring her to our dorm. Right now! You girls, sunbaenim, whoever I have to call, please tell sunbaenim that Chaewon make it to whatever in her schedule for today. She needs to rest, okay? Jagiya, let's go." the Fox Chaewon said. She snapped her fingers to teleported you, her resemblance and herself into the dorm, disappearing you three out of sight.

"What the fuck did I just saw??" Yunjin was speechless.

"Well, they're lucky that we don't have anything scheduled for today." Kazuha said.

"And I'll just let it slide that sunbaenim owed me 500 dollars." Vivian said.

- - - - -

At 'Chaewon' girl group's dorm

You laid the Kim Chaewon on the group leader's bed.

The fox Chaewon then hold her resemblance's belly as it started to glow. "W-what are you doing... It's just a memory right?" the clueless girl asked.

"And it's going to make you pregnant if we don't avoid it from happen." the fox girl said as she continued to heal.

"Ara? Do you need a hand?" another fox Chaewon asked.

"Ah, Eimi-Chan, help me healing sunbaenim." the leader said as the latter nodded and started to help her healing their resemblance.

"Aru? Is this why we got a big creampie too?"

"Yes, and I had to ignore this pleasure this time." the Fox Chaewon said while her eyes still focused on her resemblance.

The procedure took only 3 minutes as Kim Chaewon finally cured. The fox Chaewon completely relieved and laid beside her. "I can't believe our sunbae will come to our dorm." Eimi giggles.

"Well, it's all my fault anyway." you said.

"Hmm? Why would you take the blame?" the Im Chaewon asked.

"Because I let her see through your memory."

"Well, it's fine anyway, since she downgraded you on your height too. I can see it while me and Eimi-chan healing her earlier." Im Chaewon said. "Come here." she said and pulled you to her hug. "No way would I endure this pleasure without hugging you. We all need to rest a bit." she said.

"I'm sorry too..." you turned to Kim Chaewon once you heard her speak. "It's my fault that I dug into your memory. I'm just curious to see about it. I was wrong about short guy like you. You're truly amazing."

"Ara ara~ of course he is~ he's our short king~" Eimi said.

You gave a small smile and nodded at her. "I forgive you, Noona." you said.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she asked.

"Mhmm?"

She slowly get up and get closer to you as she cupped your cheeks.

"Can you fuck me like how you did to Im Chaewon?"

TBC

Miss me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
70.6K 2.7K 41
[COMPLETED] Highest rank #1 in jinjoo
76.6K 4.4K 41
Lee Jiwon is your name. "You all lied to me!" "Jiwon let us explain." "We love you, comeback" "Why? WHY!?" "BECAUSE YOU'RE ONLY OURS!" -Reminder- Thi...
46K 927 35
a compilation of iz*one one shots and their random ships (updates randomly) Most Impressive Ranking: #1 - Nako #1 - Yuri #6 - Chaeyeon #9 - Minju #9...