Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Car...

By SonicJohnz924

This Content is Rated G with instances of Some Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence, and Crude Humor. Go "Fetch"... More

Lights! Camera! FETCH!
FETCHers Reunion
Ruff's Valentine's Day
Drivers, Start your FETCHers!
The Knights of FETCH-a-Lot!
Ice To Meet You
Memory Loss Madness
Holy Gravity, Ruff Ruffman!
Football or Socccer? They're Both Balls, Right?
Contestant's Challenges: Emmie/"Where Are They Now?"
Half-Season Report with the Ruffmans
Ruff's Splashing Slam Dunk
"Cook Outs and Dance Floors"
"Soda Science"
"Fossilized Frenzy"
"Castaways in Paradise"
Glen's Special Challenge
Ruffman's Family Party
Elementary, my Dear Ruffman
The Game (Night)'s Afoot!
Pre-Finale Interviews/Contestant Q&A

FETCH Finale VI: The Ruff Awakens

134 1 4
By SonicJohnz924

On Board the USS Fetcherprise. The Ruffman Family and the Contestants, who are waiting for Glen to "beam them up" are making last-minute preparations before they set off for the Death Egg to save the world.

Ruff: Game Show Host's Log, Stardate 06.16.2016. A not-so-long time ago, in a galaxy not so far, far away... 6 contestants, three dogs, and a cat head into space in order to save the world once again from the Great Cat menace!

Glen: And also, we are about to Crown our Sixth Grand Champion!

Ruff: Right, Glen! We've got a great one on tap for You tonight! Strap yourselves in for some action!

Blossom and Chet buckle up and give a thumbs up.

Wink: We're all set here.

Ruff: Alright. Let's go and get those Fetchers! All engines running!

Wink: Yep! All systems go!

Dinah: We're off to save the world!

With The Fetchers

Bluey: Isn't the Finale Today?

Elinor: Yes it is!

Bugs: I can't believe one of us is going to be a champion of the whole show!

Tails: Yes, but who will it be?

Dot: No Idea. We have no idea until we play each other.

Chase: Remember, this isn't a normal challenge anymore! This is for all the marbles! Also, the fate of the world rests upon us! 

Elinor: I can't believe it's already here. 

Bluey: Everything that we played for... all leads to this moment, right here. 

Chase: Everything's on the line. All bets are off.

Bluey: Let's Make this Finale Memorable, then.

Elinor: That we shall!

Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff, Glen, Wink, Dinah, and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Umm... you know what... forget about it. Just get a vacuum. 

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

Glen: We found the Fetchers, Uncle Ruff! They are ready to go off on our biggest adventure yet!

Ruff: Alright! Beam them in!

Glen: Energized! (Pushes Lever Forward)

(The Fetchers are Beamed up and are now on board the USS Fetcherprise.)

Elinor: Whoa!

Bluey: We're back on the Fetcherprise!

Bugs: We certainly are!

Chase: That was quick.

Dot: Well, we were beamed up like Star Trek, so it makes sense why we got here so quickly.

Tails: The reason We're on the Fetcherprise was when we went to space to stop that Asteroid. Now we are back to save the world again! 

Ruff: (appears on a TV screen) Welcome Aboard, Fetchers!

Fetchers: Oh! Hey Ruff!

Ruff: Alright, I'm so glad we could get you in so Quickly! So Listen Closely! This is The Fetch: Cartoon All-Stars Season One Grand Finale! We will have a series of Elimination Rounds today to determine who is going to be crowned our new FETCH Grand Champion!

Fetchers: Alright!

Ruff: But As we leave the Earth and Head Towards the Death Egg, Let's go over the Standings... One last time!

Fetchers: Yeah!

The Fetch 3000 shows the Points of  Each Fetcher in their Respective Position It Shows "1st Place" as it tallies to 1,680 Points

Ruff: She's our points leader, and she's a rabbit who's willing to step into solving the Mysteries of Life! Elinor! 

Fetchers: Whoo-Hoo! 

Elinor: Alright! 

The Fetch 3000 then shows Second place, with 1,675 points

Ruff: She's in a Very Close Second, and she's proudly representing her home country of Australia! Bluey Heeler! 

Fetchers: Yay, Bluey!!

Bluey: Hashtag Up the Aussies!

The Fetch 3000 then shows 3rd Place, with 1,625 points

Ruff: Who's hungry and lurking in 3rd place like a sly, Silver fox that has two tails and is orange like me? It's Miles "Tails" Prower! 

Fetchers: Yeah! 

Tails: I can do it! 

4th Place, with 1,495 points 

Ruff: The famous Rabbit in Fourth Place looks to make a late Push for the title, as he wants the prize as he did for the most Mild-Mannered Rabbit! Bugs Bunny! 

Fetchers: Yeah!

Bugs: What's up, Doc? I'm here to win! 

5th Place, with 1,460 points

Ruff: In 5th place is a tough police pup who never says "I quit!" He won't give up! And that's a true Fetcher Quality! Chase!

Fetchers: Alright! 

Chase: Chase is on the Case!

And finally, 6th Place with 1,425 points

Ruff: And Don't call 6th place last place at all, and never count out a fetcher who wants to repeat the feat! Dot Warner! 

Fetchers: Whoo-hoo! 

Dot: Let's go! 

Glen: Uncle Ruff! We're here! 

Ruff: Still got the Chaos Emeralds, Tails? 

Tails: Yes. All seven of them. We're ready. 

Mr. Tinkles: Welcome, Fetchers. I see you've brought the Chaos Emeralds as I have requested. I must admit, you beat us soundly last week in the Ultimate Game Night. One worthy performance is worthy of any of you being Crowned Grand Champion tonight. 

Eggman: Now, it is finished. We have Charlene and the Heelers. 

Mr. Tinkles: I get tired of saying this, so I'll ask you one more time. Surrender the Emeralds to us... and their lives will be spared, as well as your own. I'll give you the customary 5 minutes to accept our ultimatum.  

Ruff huddles with Lou, Peek, Glen, Butch, and Ivy to discuss and plan. 

Ruff: Okay. Here's the Plan. (whispers

 Butch: Yep. Just like the last time. We're going to ruin his whole scheme.

Lou: Let's Rescue them and shut this Cat down for good so he can face the full might of Justice this time. 

Mr. Tinkles: Well, have you come up with your answer?

Ruff: Yes we have! And our answer is we will not be slaves to your plot, Tinkles! 

Mr. Tinkles: You really think that you and Six Kids can take on me, Mr. Tinkles? The Greatest Cat villain of all time and the #1 most wanted criminal? 

Diggs: Yes we do! 

Dot: We did it once... we'll do it again! 

Ruff: You just sit back and watch us do that and More! 

Lou: So the answer is no. 

Mr. Tinkles: So be it. 

Eggman: Egg Fighters, Destroy that ship at all Costs! We cannot let them board the Fortress! Cleared to engage! 

Mr. Tinkles: Kill them! 

Spot: Light 'em Up Boys! 

ZOOM! 

Peek: Incoming Enemies! 3 Sqaudrons of Egg Fighters! 

Ruff: Prepare Phase One:  Defensive Counter-Measures! 

Diggs: How? 

Ruff: Come with us!

They reach the USS Fetcherprise's Turrets.

Bluey: Whoa! 

Bugs: So what's the deal here?

Ruff: Since we're being attacked and defending ourselves, I thought It'd be a nice touch to my finale competition to replicate what they did in the Movies! Star Wars, to be Exact.  

Diggs: I see.

Ruff: Anyways... Chase and Dot, since you're in 5th and 6th place respectively, you two will be going head-to-head... in Elimination Round Number 1! 

ELIMINATION ROUND 1: EGG FIGHTER ATTACK

Ruff: "Egg Fighter Attack!" 

Chase and Dot: Alright! 

Ruff: You both Will Climb into the Upper and Lower Turrets of the USS Fetcherprise. Gun down as Many Egg Fighters as you can, there are 50 in total! Whoever destroys the most will move on to the Next Round! Chase, this coin toss will determine the position you want, and since you're ahead, you get to call it. 

Chase: Tails!

Ruff: Alright. (Flips coin, lands on "Heads") It's Heads. Dot wins the Toss! 

Dot: Upper Turret. 

Ruff: Alright Fetchers... man your battle station! 

Dot and Chase Shake paws and hands. 

Dot: Good luck to you, Chase.

Chase: Good Luck. 

They climb to their places and situate themselves at the Controls. 

Ruff: Okay, Fetchers Ready?

Chase: Locked and Loaded! 

Dot: Ready for Battle! 

Ruff: Then On your Mark... Get set... GO! 

Glen: Here they come, Uncle Ruff! 

Ruff: And the two Contestants are off and firing! Chase, the German Shepherd, and Dot Warner! They're picking them off with Ease! 

Bluey: Yeah! 

Elinor: Go, Chase! Go, Dot! 

Bugs: Let's go, Dot! 

Ruff: Bang! That's another For Chase! He's got 10! Dot has 8! Oh Look at them Go! 25 down, 25 to go! Chase has gotten the most So far! The Fetch 3000 says he's got 13 downed, and Dot with 10! It's gonna be really close! 

Chase: Boom! 10 More, and I have 15 now! 

Dot: Same here! 

Ruff: Oh my! We're All tied up heading into the Home Strech! (Explosion) Ahhh! Look out, Fetchers! 

Boom! 

Ruff: Chase has taken down 4 more, Dot also has taken 4, tying our Fetchers at 19! We still have 2 fighters left! This is anybody's Game! Chase takes down Another Fighter! 

Dot: (shoots) Oh no! Missed it! 

Ruff: Oh! Dot's missed the Tying shot! Chase is tracking it down and... 

BLAST! BLAST! BOOM! 

Chase: That's it! We did it! 

Ruff: CHASE WINS! Chase wins! 

Bluey: Well done, Chase! 

Elinor: Awesome Job! 

Dot: Good Game! 

Chase: Good Game! That was amazing! 

Ruff: Chase, you're continuing on to the Next Round to take on Bugs Bunny! 

Chase: Looking Forward to it, Bugs! 

Bugs: Same here, Chase. 

Ruff: And unfortunately, that means that this is the end of Dot's run here on "Fetch", and is eliminated. 

Dot: Aww man... well at least I had a lot of fun, Ruff! 

Ruff: And I'm glad you had fun! This highlight Reel I put together of you will show the world just how amazingly cute you were! Blossom... (sniff) Roll the tape!  

Cue the highlight Reel of Dot Warner.

Bugs: This is Gonna be so much fun!

Dot: I know!

Episode 4

Dot: We have a bunch of different plant-based remedies... 

Episode 8

Dot: I'm willing to do it! I always wanted to meet an asteroid up close and personal, you know!

Ruff: (Commentary as the Rest play) Dot may be the first one out, but she had fun being the cute, loveable underdog of the show, which embodies a true Fetcher to a T! I'm glad she had fun, despite coming 6th place, and only winning 2 Episodes. 

Dot Voice clip: Dot is Zany to the Max! 

(Highlight Reel ends)

Fetchers: Aww, Dot! 

Dot: I'll miss you guys. 

Ruff: Wait, Dot! Don't Go yet! It's too Dangerous! 

Dot: So I can Stay and Watch? 

Ruff: Yes! In my Reserved Section of the Ship, which I like to call the "Champion's Corner!" Kick back and relax, girl! You earned it! 

Dot: I will! 

Ruff: And also, we have a nice gift for you, and here's what it is! Dad!  

Wink: It's a "Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman" Souvenir Tumbler! Now you can store your favorite Beverage in this 28-oz cup, that keeps cold things cold and warm things hot, made possible By YETI Coolers! YETI! Built for the Wild! 

Dot: Alright! 

Ruff: We are now Approaching the Death Egg! Strap yourselves in, Fetchers! 

The Fetcherprise's Sirens go off. 

Glen: Uncle Ruff? What's going on?

Lou: We're being Pulled into that big Space Station! 

Tails: I'm all too familiar with this technology, Ruff... It's a tractor beam. It makes escaping this Joint near impossible unless you shut it down.

Ruff: We'll have to shut it down before we do anything Else then.

Chase: Right. 

Lou: It won't be easy to get to. Look! It's in the Middle of this... Booby-Trapped Labyrinth! 

Ruff: Whoa! This thing is Massive! This gives me another Idea. Glen, the "Fabulous Four" Timer in here, Please!

Glen: Right away!  

Glen brings in the Huge Hourglass that is Known as the "Fabulous Four" Timer. 

Lou: So Ruff, what's with that thing? 

Ruff: I'll explain as we get to the Labyrinth! Come on! 

The Fetchers, Lou, Diggs, Butch, and Ivy Stand Before the Maze.

Ruff: This Maze and the Timer is part of Elimination Round Number 2! We're going to have a Survival Race to Deactivate the Tractor Beam and the Labyrinth so we can go and save Charlene, and Bluey's Family! 

Lou: Sounds good to me! 

Ruff: Chase, Bugs... When the Timer is turned over, You're going to Race each other to the Tractor Beam Deactivation Switches in the Middle, then out of the Labyrinth before the time runs out! The player who makes it out First, or makes it out without getting caught will not only move on to the next round, but they will hopefully disable this labyrinth! 

Bugs: Good Luck to you, Chase. 

Chase: Good Luck, Bugs. 

Ruff: Alright Fetchers! Take your Positions... and Ready, Set... GO! 

Glen Turns over the Timer, and When Ruff Says "Go", Bugs and Chase take off into the Maze at the same time 

 Ruff: And they're off, and the Timer is going! 

Elinor: Yeah! Go Bugs! Go, Chase! 

Dot: You can do it! 

Bluey: Come on, Chase! 

Ruff: Look at them Go! Chase has the Lead! Bugs is right behind! They are Stride for stride as they avoid those Cameras! Ahh! Look out! Red Trigger Rays! Go over! Or you can crawl like Chase! 

Tails: You can do it, Chase! 

Ruff: Chase and Bugs are at the Switches to take out the Tractor Beam... Here's the Pull... Got it! Now they only have 30 seconds to get out of the Maze! The Timer sure looks like it! 

Glen: Here they Come! It's a sprint to the finish! 

Ruff: Bugs Bunny is in Second but it's going to be... 

Chase: YES! (exits Maze as Bugs Bunny Exits too, right behind

Ruff: CHASE! 

Glen: Chase wins! And the Labyrinth is Down too! Hahah! 

Chase: Whoo-hoo! 

Bluey: Way to go, Chase! 

Ruff: Congrats, Chase, you are moving on to the Next Round! 

Chase: Alright! 

Ruff: And That Means that Bugs Bunny's time on Fetch is Unfortunately over as he is Eliminated. 

Bugs: Ah well. I have enough achievements as it is. I had a lot of fun though! 

Ruff: That's Good to Hear! And Bugs... Studio G won't be the same without you, my friend! (sob) Blossom? 

A highlight Reel of Bugs Bunny Plays.

Music: "The Merry Go Round Broke Down" (Looney Tunes Theme)

Bugs Bunny: What's up Doc? 

Ruff: Wow! 

Glen: Ooh! 

Bugs: This is awesome! 

Ruff: Bugs may be walking away in 5th place, but he did a lot of Cool Challenges! Like the Time he cooked with Gordon Ramsey, Drove a NASCAR Stock Car, hit a legendary buzzer beater, helped defeat Spot Spotnik as one of the Three Musketeers, created a Gilligan's Island-esque survival plan for the Island, braved the Double Dare Obstacles, and climbed up the Switchbacks of the Famed Aggro Crag! Bugs Bunny definitely belongs in the Category of Best Fetchers to have not won a title! 

Bugs: And that's all, Folks!

The Highlight Reel Ends.

Bluey: Bugs Bunny, you did great! 

Chase: Yeah. Amazing Effort. 

Bugs: Yep. 

Ruff: At least now, you can relax with Dot in the Champions Corner! 

Bugs: I will! 

Dot: Join the Party, Bugs! 

Ruff: And Besides, we have a nice gift for you, and here's what it is! Dad! 

Wink: It's a Pack of "Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman" Swag! This includes T-Shirt, Pajama Set, Tumbler Cooler, a Fetch Cartoon All-Stars Medallion, Stickers, and a Ruff Ruffman plushie! Now you can show all your friends that you were on Fetch! 

Ruff: Don't go anywhere, Folks! We're about to find out which of These Four Fetchers will be the two in the Final Face-Off! We're going on to the Team Challenge!

Chase: Alright! 

Bluey: Let's go! 

Ruff and the Fetchers find Charlene and Bluey's Family tied up on the Floor below them. 

Ruff: There they are! Right below us! 

Bluey: Mum, Dad, and Bingo... they're all here... 

Mr. Tinkles and Spot chat in the Distance. 

Elinor: (gasp) Someone's coming! 

Ruff: Everyone Take cover!

All of the Good Side Hides and eavesdrops on a Conversation that Mr. Tinkles and Spot talking with the Guards.

Guard: Sir, Intruders have been Spotted Exiting the Labyrinth and had taken it offline. 

Mr. Tinkles: Just as we predicted. This is perfect. Have the Doctor Prepare our Mechs. We'll kill two Birds with one Stone... 

Chase: They're plotting to take us down, and when they do, they'll do the same with the Others! 

Spot: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! You promised me Charlene's Engagement too! 

Mr. Tinkles: I did? I mean... yes... I did not forget that. If she doesn't accept you, then dispose of her anyway. You can find another girl! There are plenty of Fish in the Ocean If you know what I mean.

Eggman: Here are the Mechs you requested. 

Mayor Humdinger: Excellent. The Fetchers don't Stand a Chance. 

Spot: I know. 

Ruff: That metal... Run scans on it! 

Tails: Scanning... Okay... it looks like the mechs are constructed with an Alloy that makes them invulnerable to conventional bullets!

Ruff: What can we do to Damage them for the Final Battle to Rescue them?

Glen: Another Suggestion, Uncle Ruff. We replicate season 5 by having the Fetchers in two teams of two to create Super Blasters that will damage those mechs, and we score them based on weapon accuracy, damage dealt, and bonus points for Each Enemy they Takedown! 

Ruff: That's a great idea, Glen! And then, the winning twosome will go head-to-head in the Fetch Final Face-Off! 

Fetchers: Alright! 

Bluey: Let's do this and Save my Family! 

Chase: And Charlene. 

Ruff: Alright, Fetchers, You four will be Randomly Chosen by Spin and then, selected into your Team by way of Team Emblem Balls! The Team names are Team Milk-Bone, and there's Team Squeaky Toy. The First Player to be Randomized will Be Tails, and you will be on the... Squeaky Toy Team! 

Tails: Alright! 

Ruff: Elinor, our points Leader, will be our Next one randomized, and Elinor... you're on... Team Milk-Bone! 

Elinor: Cool! 

Ruff: Chase is the Next one to be Randomized, and he's going to be on... Team Squeaky Toy! 

Chase: Alright! I'm with Tails this time! 

Ruff: And This means that Bluey will be joining Elinor on Team Milk-Bone! 

Bluey: Hooray!  

Ruff: Alright Teams... Let's get to building some Blasters, like Star Wars!

The teams get their building materials from Glen, who fashions a Laser Concept into them. 

Bluey: Alright. This will be the Power source. We need to keep it cooled so we can keep firing after it gets hot after a few shots.

Elinor: Yes. We'll use this for a coolant, and when the switch is timed perfectly, it will temporarily give a firing Boost. 

Bluey: I like it. 

Tails: So what do you think Chase? What do you want to go with?

Chase: I was thinking of something Compact and Mid to Long Range, Like an Assault Rifle. 

Tails: An assault rifle needs to have a stock in the back, a barrel for the shot to travel to, and a barrel tip for Accuracy when it's fired Semi-Automatic. 

Chase: Yeah. Tails, you may not be as smart as her, but you're a good teammate. 

Tails: Ik. 

With Bluey and Elinor... 

Elinor: So the Concept is a Rapid-Firing Rifle to inflict as much DPS. That stands for Damage per second. 

Ruff: That means whenever the shot hits the armor, the Damage per Second will affect how strong it is, and thus, make it vulnerable to shots. 

Bluey: It should be about Medium Range because Snipers don't Fire Fast like repeaters. 

Elinor: Yes. We shouldn't have the Range be too Short. 

Bluey: I'm also going to make Glen's prototype for an Ion Launcher, he says it launches an electric charge like a taser, but has the force to disable a mech. 

Glen: We call that an Electromagnetic Pulse! Or EMP.  

Tails: We added an Ion component to ours as a Secondary Fire Option.

Ruff: Alright, Fetchers... let's get to the Rescue! 

Chase: PAW Patrol, On a Roll! 

They met with the Villians. 

Mr. Tinkles: Well, Well, Well, Welcome Dogs and Toons! I'm Impressed that you have the guts to have made it this far! But now, you will be crushed by all of us. 

Humdinger: You'll never save them! 

Dr. Eggman: Our Mechs cannot be harmed by conventional Weapons! 

Spot: And I will finally complete my revenge! 

Ruff: Amazing. Every word you four just said was wrong.

Spot: Shut up already! We need to Crush you! 

Ruff: Light 'em up, Fetchers! 

Bluey: YAAAH! 

Dr. Eggman: Whoa! Blasters! It's penetrating it! I did not think this through. 

Mr. Tinkles: OH COME ON! Give me a BIG FAT BREAK! 

Dr. Eggman: Hey! That's My line! 

Spot: It's a Free Country! 

Tails: You'll soon face justice for what you've done! 

Lou: Especially you, Tinkles! 

Mr. Tinkles: Lou! Long time no See! You've got a necktie... and glasses! Typical Geek Leader of your kind! 

Lou: SHUT UP! 

Mr. Tinkles: Make me! (Laughs Maniacally)

The Fetchers Battle, as Bluey and Elinor Take Down Spot Spotnik and his Mech after dealing with Egg Pawns. 

Spot: Curses! Defeated again! And by a bunch of Meddling kids! And a mangy mutt! 

Ruff: Mutt?!

Charlene: Ignore him, my sweet Ruff! I knew you'd come back for me! 

Ruff: Don't thank us yet, Charlene! 

Elinor: There's Still Three more! 

Chase takes Down Humdinger's Mech. 

Mayor Humdinger: Blast! I'll get you for this Chase! I'll get you! 

He escapes.

Mr. Tinkles: Come back here you fool! Ugh... Coward.

Chase: He got away again...

Tails: You can get him next time, Chase. Don't worry. 

Tails the Fox then defeats Dr. Eggman with the Ion Shot. 

Dr. Eggman: You... You'll Regret this!  

Eggman Escapes. 

Mr. Tinkles: Ugh! I'll take you myself then! I'll squeeze you all like ticks! 

Bluey: Give it up, Tinkles! It's over! Release my Family at once! 

Mr. Tinkles: NEVER! 

Bluey: Then guess what? (Charge Shot)

Mr. Tinkles: Oh... no. 

Bluey: It's Game over! 

BLAST! The Mech is Destroyed and Mr. Tinkles falls out. 

Mr. Tinkles: AHHH! 

Bluey: (stands over his Defeated Mech) Dogs... Rule! 

Mr. Tinkles: I seem to have an urgent appointment somewhere else... anywhere Else... 

he begins to flee

Chase: Bluey! Free your Family! I'll make sure he doesn't get away! 

Bluey: Got it! 

Bluey sets to work with Ruff, Butch, Lou, and Elinor to Free Charlene and her Family. Meanwhile, Diggs and Catherine put the Cuffs on Spot Spotnik. 

Chili: Good girl, Bluey! 

Chase: Arf! Net Launcher! 

A net Launches from Chase's Pup pack. 

Mr. Tinkles: Aaaah! Oof! 

He got Caught. Chase runs to him. 

Chase: Surround him! 

Mr. Tinkles: Oh no! Major Setback! 

He tries to escape again but is stopped by Bandit and Chili Heeler, who both stare at him with angry glares. 

Bandit: Where do you think you're going, you little Bugger?

Mr. Tinkles: Elsewhere! 

He turns and runs the other way but is stopped by Lou and Butch. 

Butch: I don't think so, cat! 

Mr. Tinkles: Rats! Not you too! 

He turns and runs the other way but is stopped By Bluey, Ruff, and Charlene. 

Charlene: Why bother trying to Run? It's over! Don't you understand that! 

Mr. Tinkles: Must... find... Freedom! 

He is Finally Tackled by Chase as Glen, Wink, and Dinah Ruffman close off Mr. Tinkles completely. 

Chase: Give it up, Tinkles! There's no place for you to go! 

Lou: Mr. Tinkles, in the Name of the Dog Organization for Global Security and Mousers Enforcing Our World's Safety, you are under arrest! 

Mr. Tinkles: Enjoy it while it lasts, you miserable mutts! THEY CAN'T HOLD MR. TINKLES! 

Wink: Can it! Boy... You're in a heap of trouble, for sure. We'll read ya rights and treat you fair... so just give it up already! 

Mr. Tinkles: You can't hold me! I'm the best cat in the...

Chase: (cuts him off, then reads the "Miranda Rights") You both have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be given to you by the state. 

Tails: Alright. Let's leave this Place. 

Dr. Eggman: If he goes down, I'm taking the Fetchers and the others down!! Time to abandon ship, Humdinger. 

Humdinger: Indeed. 

He pressed a big Red button. 

Computerized Voice: WARNING! DANGER! SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED! EXPECT A BIG EXPLOSION IN T-MINUS 5 MINUTES! 

Bluey: That's not Good...

Elinor: We've gotta get out of here now! 

Ruff: I second that! 

Ruff and the Fetchers Escape from the doomed Space Station with their prisoners. 

Voice: T-Minus 1 Minute and 30 Seconds! 

Ruff: Everyone Aboard the Fetcherprise, Quickly! 

Dot: Go! Go! Go! 

Lou: Come on! Hurry! 

Ivy: Let's get out of here! 

Catherine: You said it! 

Voice: T-Minus 30... 29... 28... 27... 26... 

Ruff: Glen, Start the Engines! Take off! 

Glen does so and the USS Fetcherprise is off. 

Voice: T-Minus 15 seconds... 14, 13, 12, 11, 10... 

Ruff: This is gonna be a little close! 

Voice: 9, 8, 7, 6 

Bluey and Elinor Hug and hope as they leave the Hangar bay of the Space Station... just in the nick of time! 

Voice: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... We're toast... (Nothing) Hmm. Nothing happened. Maybe my Countdown... 

KA-BOOM! The Death Egg Explodes. 

Bluey: Whoa... Too Close!

Ruff: You said it! Anyways, the Fetch 3000 calculated your scores from the Final Round. Team Milk-Bone, you dealt a total of 15,000 damage with 95% accuracy, with 75 enemies defeated with defeating 2 mechs bonus. With that, you got 420 points! 

Elinor and Bluey: Alright! 

Ruff: Team Squeaky Toy, you dealt 14,550 Damage, with near Perfect Accuracy of 99%, and 74 enemies defeated with 2 mechs bonus... it isn't enough as you only got 418 points!

Chase: Oh! So close! 

Tails: I know! 

Ruff: And That means Elinor and Bluey are going on to the FETCH Final Face-Off! 

Elinor: Alright, Bluey! 

Bluey: Let's go! 

Chili: You both were superb!

Elinor: Thanks! 

Ruff: And it's here we say goodbye to Chase and Tails, with Chase coming home in 4th place with 1,870 points! 

Chase: At least I had lots of Fun! 

Ruff: That's Good... because... (sniff) I'm really going to miss you, because of your Run in the Finale. The closest someone has ever come from 5th place to the Finale... (sob) Blossom?!

A Highlight reel of Chase Plays. 

Chase: Chase is on the Case! 

Ruff: Alright! 

Chase: Not So Fast! 

Ruff: Chase may have come 4th, but that doesn't mean he had lots of Fun! He was in on the Charlene Arc from Day one, got to look inside a motor, Duel Spot, and run lots and lots of obstacles, and mesas, and helped us nail those Physical Challenges! 

Chase Clip: All in a Fetcher's Work!

Elinor: Yeah, Chase! 

Ruff: Chase, I think it's unfair that you walk away from this Empty-Handed. So, we've got a nice gift for you, and Here's what it is! 

Wink: It's a collection of FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition Merchandise! This Includes Plush Replicas of Each Contestant in their "Team Fetch" T-Shirts and Ruff himself! Along with the Medal, you won a few Episodes, it will now be inscribed with "4th Place" on it! 

Chase: That's a great prize! 

Bluey: Yeah, it is! 

Ruff: Tails, my fox friend, Studio G won't be the same without your knowledge as you End up in 3rd place! Blossom? Roll the Footage! 

Tails: I can do it! 

Ruff: Let's see you! 

Tails: En Garde! Touche! 

Ruff: Tails showed why he was so smart on Several Challenges, and he didn't even Miss a beat, like when he defeated Spot Spotnik, Cleared the Video Zone with Dot, and played the role of Professor on Fetcher Island, as well as making an interesting Soda Flavor of Orange-Vanilla! Mostly Orange. Reminds me of myself. He ends up with a Grand total of 2,025 points! 

Elinor: Great Job, Tails! 

Ruff: And as always, I'd hate to see any Fetcher walk away Empty-handed, we've got the first part of your gift here, and here's what it is! 

Wink: It's a collection of your Best Moments from the Show, all in Photos in a Special Casing that has You and Ruff on the Cover! Now you can recall your Favorite Memories from the show with the Merchandise and the Album, and the Tumbler! 

Tails: Alright! 

Ruff: And now, you and Chase can go and Join the Others in the Champion's Corner! 

Tails: Sounds Good! 

Chase: We Will! 

Bugs: Come on in! 

Dot: There's Room for Two More, and We will be able to spectate from the Sidelines to the Final Face-Off! 

Ruff: Yeah! Speaking of, we're Almost home! So, Don't go anywhere Folks! We're going to see whether it's going to Bluey or Elinor to take home the Grand Prize and be crowned FETCH Grand Champion... Right after this! 

Commercial Break

Thomas: Full Steam Ahead! 

Bluey: Yeah!

Join your Favorite Friends, Thomas the Tank Engine and Bluey Heeler as they join up for the Very first time! Featuring Old Friends such as Mr. Conductor! 

Mr. Conductor: Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!

And New Friends like Bingo, Chloe, and Mackenzie! 

Mr. Conductor: Do you girls Like Stories? 

Bluey and Bingo: Yeah! 

"The Adventures of Thomas and Bluey"! New Episodes Fridays after Cartoon Elementary! Only on The Cartoon Playhouse Network. 

Thomas Blows his whistle. 

(After the Commercials are over, the Fetchers appear back in Studio G)

Elinor: Great to be Back again! 

Bluey: It sure is! 

Ruff: Alright, Tails, Bugs, Dot, and Chase, take your seats at the Champion's Corner, we will do our awards Ceremony after the conclusion of our Final Face-Off! 

Chase: Sounds good! 

Bluey and Elinor pose for a Photo Op in front of the Grand Champion Picture.  

Charlene: Oh yes! That was perfect for this Episode! 

Glen: Alright Uncle Ruff, we're Ready with Face-Off Stand! 

Ruff: Great! How I've missed this! By the Way, Tails... the Second Part of your Gift is in the Mailbox! 

Tails: Okay! 

Tails gets it and its a Bronze Medal. 

Tails: Cool! I got the Bronze Medal! 

Wink: This is your way to show your friends that you Competed in Fetch: Cartoon All-Stars, and Came home in third Place! We'll have a Podium Photo Op where we'll put the Medal On you Officially during the Awards Ceremony! 

Tails: Sounds good! 

Glen: Until then, you can kick back and Relax in our Champions Corner! 

Tails: Much Obliged! 

Ruff: Alright... It's time for the Moment we've all been waiting for... The FETCH Final Face-Off! 

Chase: Yeah! 

Tails: Alright! 

Ruff: Before we begin, I need to set some Rules. #1: In order for your answer to count... you must light up your respective "Gnome of Knowledge"!  That way, I know who will get the points. #2: Speak your answer loudly, and clearly. I will ask you to repeat the answer if I don't hear you correctly. #3: I can only accept your first response! And finally, #4: If you get it wrong, I'm going to give the other player a chance to answer. Do you girls Understand?

Bluey: Yes we do.

Elinor: Clearly Understood. 

Ruff: Good! Alright then. You have 10 questions to answer. Elinor, you are in the Lead with 2,100 points! Bluey, you're in Second Place with 2,095 points, so you only are behind by 5 points! 

The Fetch 3000 shows the Points of Both, Side by Side

Ruff: (continued) Each correct trivia answer is worth 100 points! (Drumroll as Bluey and Elinor Prepare themselves) Whoever has the Most points at the end of the Face-Off will be crowned the Inaugural FETCH Cartoon All-Stars Grand Champion! 

(Fanfare as the Others Cheer, and Bluey and Elinor shake paws)

Bluey: Good luck to you. 

Elinor: Good luck. 

Ruff: Let the Final Face-Off Questions... BEGIN! One Fetcher comes from Outside of North America, Name that Fetcher and what country they're from! 

Bluey lights her Gnome

Ruff: Yes, Bluey?

Bluey: Bluey Heeler! Australia! 

Ruff: That is Correct! 

Bluey: Hooray!

Bluey: 2,195 Elinor: 2,100

Ruff: How Much Horsepower does a NASCAR Stock Car have when running at Daytona? A: 750, B: 670, or C: 550?

Elinor lights her Gnome.

Ruff: Elinor! 

Elinor: C! 550! 

Ruff: You got it, Girl! 

Elinor: Cool! 

Bluey: 2,195 Elinor: 2,200

Ruff: In the Game Night, What Leg of the Final Challenge had a moat and a Temple Maze, and what Game Show was it based on? 

Bluey lights her Gnome.

Ruff: Bluey! 

Bluey: The Third Leg! It's based on Legends of the Hidden Temple! 

Ruff: Yes! That's right!

Bluey: 2,295 Elinor: 2,200

Ruff: True or False: Soda loses its fizz and flavor when it's shaken or gets too warm. 

Bluey lights her Gnome.

Ruff: Bluey, you're up! 

Bluey: It's True!

Ruff: It Definitely is true! 

Bluey: 2,395 Elinor: 2,200

Ruff: What Tree-like Plant was Found on Fetcher Island? A... 

Elinor lights her Gnome

Ruff: Elinor! You buzzed in before I could give the Choices! You're going to have to answer it now, I guess. 

Elinor: Was it Bamboo? 

Ruff: Yes, it was! 

Elinor: Yay!

Bluey: 2,395 Elinor: 2,300

Ruff: This Next Question is a Scrambler. You've been there to make your own sodas!

The Fetch 3000 shows this Scrambler: RD EPRPPE MMUUSE

Bluey: Oh! (lights her gnome up)

Ruff: Yes, Bluey?

Bluey: Dr. Pepper Museum! 

Ruff:  Yes! You got it! 

The Fetch 3000 unscrambles it to show that it was the right arrangement. 

Bluey: 2,495 Elinor: 2,300

Ruff: In the Medieval Challenge, What did my rival Spot Spotnik threaten to drop Elinor into?

Elinor lights her gnome up

Ruff: Elinor! 

Elinor: A pit with a pack of wolves! 

Ruff: Correct! 

Bluey: 2,495 Elinor: 2,400

Ruff: Which of my Relatives is a Paleontologist? 

Elinor lights her gnome up

Ruff: Elinor!

Elinor: Dr. Rex Ruffman! 

Ruff: Name and Rank Included, so you're correct! 

Bluey: 2,495 Elinor: 2,500 

Ruff: Who's voice is this? (Presses play on a Recording

Voice Clip: "When you investigate, you look at the clues up close and examine how something happened..." 

Bluey: I know it! (lights her Gnome)

Ruff: Bluey! Go ahead! 

Bluey: It was Steve! 

Ruff: Correct! 

Bluey: Alright! 

Bluey: 2,595 Elinor: 2,500

Ruff: Last one! What job does the Cochlea have in the Auditory System? 

Elinor: Hmm, does it like vibrate or... 

Bluey: Transmit... 

(Wrong answer Horn)

Ruff: I need something better than that, Girls. I was looking for "Transmitting Sound to the Brain!" 

Bluey: Oh! Transmitting Sound! 

Elinor: I remember now! 

Ruff: That's the Trivia Portion Done! Bluey, you're in the Lead with 2,595 points. Elinor, you're 95 points behind with 2,500 points! For the Final Challenge, you two are going to build your own R/C racer to Race on "Fetch Motor Speedway"! 

Bluey: Okay! 

Elinor: Alright! 

Ruff: Once you've built your Racer and Modified it to your liking, grab your Controllers and line up on the Grid! You're going to Run 18 laps with at least One Pitstop on the Track! And get this, there are incentives! 

 Elinor: Okay! 

Bluey: Let's hear them! 

Ruff: Okay! There is a total of 1000 points at Stake here! This means that the points have massively skyrocketed from what you get in a Single Day! 795 points if you win! 620 if you're in  Second. Now Bonus points... 10 points for Setting the Fastest Lap, 10 points for leading the Most laps, and 5 points for the Fastest Pit Stop! So the minimum amount you can earn from the Bonuses is 715 points. Each Lap you lead is 10 points, so up to 180. 

Bluey: Noted.

Ruff: Elinor, since you trail by 95 points, you will need to win the Race, and Lead at least... 5 laps, set the Fastest Lap, and have the Fastest pit stop in order to be crowned Fetch Grand Champion. If you tie in the fastest Pitstop, then it is out of Play, and you will force a tiebreaker.

Elinor: Thanks, got it.

Ruff: Let's... build our racers!

 The Fetchers set to building their Racers. 

Ruff: Go, Fetchers, Go! 

Chase: Go, Girls! 

After they had built their Cars and designed them, they take them to the Track. 

Ruff: Welcome to Fetch Motor Speedway! Place your Cars on the Grid and take your controllers, and Bandit and Glen will help you perform Pit Stops when needed. Bandit for Bluey, Glen For Elinor. 

Bluey: Good Luck. 

Elinor: Alright! 

Ruff: Lights are on! Wait till they Turn Green... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Lights out! Go!

The Fetchers Race.

Ruff: Whoa, They're both Flying through the course, taking each turn Perfectly! Down the Back Straight we go! Into a Chicane! And the Hairpin! 1st Lap Completed, Elinor Leads that one! Remember Folks, Elinor needs 5, so you only need 4 more! 

At 8 laps to go... 

Elinor: Bringing her in for Mandatory Pit Stop. 

Ruff: And here comes Elinor, She's led 4 laps so far, and right now, holds the Fastest Lap! Into the Pit Lane, she Comes! Glen Picks it up, and she's on the Clock! She injects the fuel quickly, and they're back off! 2.60 seconds! That's gonna be tough to beat! 

Bluey: Here I come! 

Ruff: Now Bluey and Bandit are Making their Stop! They're working just as Fast! They're away in... 2.64 Seconds! By 4 one-hundredths of A second, Elinor has won the Pit Stop Bonus! Now she just needs to lead one more lap and win the Race! She's Catching Bluey as we hit 5 laps to Go! 

Chase: Go, Girls! 

Bugs: Make it the year of the Rabbit, Elinor! 

Ruff: Only 3 More Laps! If Bluey Wins, She'll be the Grand Champion! Only a few more turns, 2 to Go! Elinor is there! She's right in the Slipstream! 

Bandit: Almost there Bluey...

Bluey: I know! The pressure! 

Bandit: It doesn't matter where you finish. It's about having fun. 

Bluey: I know it is. 

Blossom waves the White Flag, Signaling that this was the last lap.

Ruff: This is it, Folks! We're on the Final Lap, And Elinor is ready to Pounce! Looks high! Bluey slams the Door! Drafting her on the back straight! She's going to Dive her! She got the pass! 

Bugs: You got it, E! 

Ruff: Only 1 turn to Go! Bluey Inside! It's going to be a drag race! And there's the Checkered Flag as...

Slow-Mo shot as The Purple and Red Car of Elinor crosses the line just in front of Bluey's Car

Elinor: YES! YES! 

(A Victory Fanfare Plays)

Bluey: Way to go, Elinor! What A Race!  

Ruff: THAT'S IT! WE HAVE OUR INAUGURAL FETCH CARTOON ALL-STARS CHAMPION! ELINOR! With 3,360 Points, You are the Grand Champion! 

FINAL: Bluey: 3,355 points Elinor: 3,360 Points (C)

Elinor: (calls Ranger) Mom, I did it! I won! 

Ranger: (from Phone) Great Job, Sweetie! I'm so proud! 

Ruff: Elinor, I'm sending your Wall of Fame Grand Champion's Glossy Right now! It's in the mailbox! Go and see! 

Elinor opens the mailbox and pulls out her "glossy" 

Bugs: Whoa! 

Bluey: That's a good-looking Glossy!

Elinor: Thanks! 

She puts it on the picture of The Grand Champion. 

Ruff: And That Means Australian Wonder Dog Bluey Heeler will be coming in Second! And Bluey... you were just an Amazing Fetcher all year long in this Villian Defeating, Island Discovering, and extremely fun season! 

Bluey: Aww, Thanks, Ruff. I had a great time. 

Ruff: I don't usually say this, but I really hope you come back again soon because you've blazed the trail for International Contestants! (sniff) I'm just so happy I could cry! Blossom... roll the tape... 

A Highlight Reel of Bluey Plays

Bluey: Hashtag Up the Aussies! I'm Ready! 

she is shown doing the Floss and the Griddy from the Dance Challenge

Ruff: Go Bluey! Go Bluey! 

Bluey: Now that's what I call an interrogation! 

she is then shown hitting the Final Actuator on the Aggro Crag.

Voice: GUTS! 

Bluey: Yeah! 

Ruff: If there was one word to describe our Runner-Up, Bluey Heeler, it's "special"! She worked her way to the Top of the Standings Early, and put herself from arm's lengths away in the points with her amazing Chemistry with Elinor! 

(Continued) Speaking of Chemistry, Bluey also made a tasty Mixed Berry Soda based on herself! When I interviewed her before this show, I saw no Fear in her! None! Not even a worry about being the Only International contestant here!

(Continued) But one thing is for certain... She has represented Australia with Pride and Passion, as she finishes in 2nd place! 

Chase: Alright, Bluey! Great Job! 

Bluey: Whoo! 

Ruff: I think you deserve a great gift since you were a great Fetcher all year long, and here's what it is! Dad! 

Wink: It's an Any-Day Pass to Any Schlitterbahn Park of your Choice! With this Card, you don't have to worry about purchasing Food, as you will have a coupon for Lunch and Dinner! Present at the Park Gates for full admission with yourself and 2 guests! Schlitterbahn! A Cedar Fair Destination! 

Bluey: Alright! 

Ruff: And now, Our Grand Champion herself... Elinor! This is your very own road to glory, paved by you! So it is my honor to say... "Roll the Tape!" 

A highlight reel of Elinor Rabbit plays. 

Elinor: I'm ready to Explore! It's my dream to be a Princess! 

Ruff: We have a happy Fetcher! 

Elinor: It's a trap! 

we then see Elinor in the Dance and Ice Skating Challenge, both of which she teamed with Bluey 

Bluey: We've got it now! 

Elinor: Yeah! 

we then see her in the Room of the Secret Password

Elinor: "Klaatu Barada Nikto"! 

Ruff: Shouting that Password in the Temple Run and Grabbing the Clapperboard helped us win the Game Night, as well as making her way through those caverns! 

(Continued) Elinor did get her wish to be a princess, but not in the way she expected it! She got set up by Spot Spotnik! But nonetheless, she took it all in stride like a True Fetcher, and pulled through when it seemed Hopeless! She never gave up, and clawed her way to the top, Being the Star of the Second Half! 

(Continued) Elinor is our Third Female Champion overall, Our Third Winner from First Place in the Standings, but most importantly... she has a title no one can Take away! Inaugural Fetch Cartoon All-Stars Champion! 

Highlight Reel ends

Chase: Elinor! 

Bugs: Great Job! 

Ruff: And now it's time we hand out the First of Two Grand Prizes to our Grand Champion! Dad, Tell Elinor what she's Just Won! 

Wink: Say Ahloa and Mahalo, because you've won a Trip to Hawaii! You, your family, and a guest will fly Round-Trip Coach from Boston to Hawaii for a 6-Night Stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort! There, you'll be treated to several Activities around the Hotel, such as Luaus and Swims! Plus, you get all the Merch you See here, including your own Grand Champion's Plushie and Glossy Replica!  

Elinor: Alright! 

Ruff: Elinor, Bluey, and Tails, Come up to the Podium for the Awards Ceremony! I've always wanted to do one of these! 

Bluey: Alright! I love it! 

Music Plays as Blossom and Glen Carry the Medals and Fetch Cartoon All-Stars Championship Trophy

Ruff: And so... the Bronze Medal will go to Miles "Tails" Prower! He not only proved he was smart, but he was also super brave and full of heart like a True Fetcher! 

Blossom puts the Bronze Medal over Tails as he Gives her a hug.

Ruff: (continued) The Silver Medal... will go to Australia's Bluey Heeler! She represented Australia well, and she proved that she deserves a spot on the podium after an amazing season! 

Blossom puts the Silver Medal over Bluey's head and she wears it with a Big Smile and high-fives her.

Ruff: (continued) But the Fetch Cartoon All-Stars Gold belongs to this rabbit Right here! Elinor! She fought her way up, she paved her own path, and now she finds herself up at the top step of the Podium! A well-deserved victory for sure!

Blossom puts the Gold Medal over Elinor and then Elinor hugs Blossom 

Ruff: (continued) Elinor... I believe this "Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman" Cartoon All-Stars Championship Trophy... Is Yours! 

Elinor: Alright! 

Elinor Hoists the Trophy, which has Blossom, Glen, and the other Five Contestant's Figurines on the top of the Base, and in the Center of it, was a Star Shape that ascended up, with Elinor's Golden Figurine on the Top Standing next to Ruff's figurine.   

Elinor: Yeah! 

Confetti Drops as The Theme of Fetch Plays in the Background

Ruff: And so ends Another Season of "Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman!" I love you Guys! You helped me put on an Amazing spectacle! So long, My Champions! 

Ruff and his family wave

Fetchers: Bye Ruff! 

Iris out on The "Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman" Logo

Ruff Packs up the Fetch 3000 and the Hotline Beeps.

Ruff: Oh. Here we go. Can't have an episode without at least one Hotline Ding. 

Wink: Go ahead and Answer it. 

Ruff does so.

Ruff: Mr. A! Hi! Yes, I found my Grand Champion at Last! What's that? This is perfect! Second Season has been approved? Excellent news! I'll talk to you again in about two weeks when my Season Begins on June 26! Bye, Mr. A! Thanks for the Call, and thank you for giving me a lot of Nostalgia. 

Ruff hangs up. 

Wink: Well Ruff, It's been a wonderful Ride through 20 Episodes, and Elinor ends up on top. Any final thoughts? What was your Favorite Challenge? 

Ruff: My Favorite Challenge was competing with Everyone on Game Show Island on Game Night! An amazing outing if you ask me! 

Glen: My Favorite Challenge was when the Fetchers made their own sodas. My final thought on this is the accomplishments of Bluey. Finished 2nd, and I believe she has proved that International Contestants can do well in this show, and someday, we might see an International Winner! 

Dinah: My Favorite Challenge was when we all went to space to stop that Meteor! And yes, I agree with Glen that Bluey has made it possible for anyone to compete from around the world. 

Wink: And My Favorite Part was the Final Challenge! It was close until the very end, and these Fetchers have all proved they were truly All-Stars!

Charlene: Indeed

Ruff: You've got that Right Dad. And so, That will do it for Fetch with Ruff Ruffman. For Wink, Dinah, Glen, Blossom, Chet, Charlene, and All the Crew here at Studio G, this is Ruff Ruffman saying: "So Long until we meet again, Go... "FETCH!"  Good night, America!   

Iris out as Ruff Smiles. 

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman Cartoon All-Stars Credits 

Directed, Produced, and Written by John Andrews

Creative Consultant:  Cheyenne Fraley

Original Writers: Glen Berger/Jim Conroy

Original Music by Eggplant

Steve D'Angelo 

Terry Tompkins

Roc Gagliese

Associate Creative Director: Cheyenne Fraley 

Ruff and Studio G Animation: Global Mechanic and Bruce Alcock

Cartoon All-Star Contestants and Challenges Animation: Cartoon Playhouse Holdings (A Division of SonicJohnz Entertainment)

Story: John Andrews

Featuring the Voice Talents of

Jim Conroy: Ruff Ruffman/Grandma Ruffman/Spike/Gerry Geranium

Dee Bradley Baker: Wink Ruffman

Rob Paulsen: Glen Ruffman

Eric Bauza: Bugs Bunny

Tress MacNeille: Dot Warner, Dinah Ruffman

Colleen O'Shaughnessy: Tails

Special Guest Stars In Order of Appearance

Gordon Ramsay as Himself

Michael Keaton: Spot Spotnik (Voice)

Ron Pardo: Digit Leboid, Mayor Humdinger

Nathan Chen as Himself

Dave McCormack: Bandit Heeler 

Melanie Zanetti: Chili Heeler 

Weston McKinnie and the US Men's National Team as Themselves 

The Former Fetchers as Themselves

Dan Brumm: Stripe Heeler

Mike Pollock: Dr. Eggman

Sean Hayes: Mr. Tinkles, The Mysterious Mastermind

Peter Cullen: Rover

Jon Lovitz: Calico

Grey DeLisle: Charlene, Fifi

Kirk Fogg: Dr. Rex Ruffman and Himself

Steve Burns: Detective Steve Burns, Himself

James Marsden: Diggs 

Nick Nolte: Butch

Neil Patrick Harris: Lou

Susan Sarandon: Ivy 

Special Thanks to

Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, FL

Dr. Pepper Museum, Waco, TX

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA

Bugs Bunny and Dot Warner (c) Warner Bros

Ruff Ruffman and His Family (c) WGBH Educational Foundation 

Bluey (c) Joe Brumm/BBC International/Ludo Studio

Elinor (c) Jorge Cham/Pipeline Studios

Chase (c) Spin Master/Keith Chapman

This "Fetch" material is based on the Original Work from 2006-2010 and the work of the National Science Foundation (NSF). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and don't necessarily reflect the Views of the National Science Foundation. 

Copyright (C) 2023 SonicJohnz Studios/Cartoon Playhouse Holdings 

A Cartoon Playhouse Holdings, LLC Production. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 470 84
- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs. Read to find out what it's about.
1.5M 28.4K 178
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! imagines for the great and wonderful chubby dumpling ❤️ *some of these imagines are more like what I would consider to be crack...
27.1K 1.2K 24
(Halloween fic) This was the last thing anyone expected. (I'm not kidding) A curse, an old house, and Fate's weird humor will bring the two most un...
13.1K 99 8
These will probably be random. I'm open to requests.