Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Car...

By SonicJohnz924

This Content is Rated G with instances of Some Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence, and Crude Humor. Go "Fetch"... More

Lights! Camera! FETCH!
FETCHers Reunion
Ruff's Valentine's Day
Drivers, Start your FETCHers!
The Knights of FETCH-a-Lot!
Ice To Meet You
Memory Loss Madness
Holy Gravity, Ruff Ruffman!
Football or Socccer? They're Both Balls, Right?
Contestant's Challenges: Emmie/"Where Are They Now?"
Half-Season Report with the Ruffmans
Ruff's Splashing Slam Dunk
"Cook Outs and Dance Floors"
"Soda Science"
"Fossilized Frenzy"
"Castaways in Paradise"
Ruffman's Family Party
Elementary, my Dear Ruffman
The Game (Night)'s Afoot!
Pre-Finale Interviews/Contestant Q&A
FETCH Finale VI: The Ruff Awakens

Glen's Special Challenge

36 0 0
By SonicJohnz924

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive.

Glen: Uncle Ruff, The time has come!

Ruff: Huh?

Glen: At last, I have my own Challenge Ready!

Ruff: Oh I'm so Proud of you! That Will couple along Nicely since I've planned two Challenge Slots plus the usual Half-Time Quiz show.

Glen: Well, I'll explain the Rules Later. Blossom, Please try and get me into the Theme this Time!

Blossom Nods, as the animators had missed that. She is seen typing an Email to her Higher-ups at Fetch to let them know about the Changes that need to be done to the Theme song. She hits "Send" when she's done, and gives a thumbs-up to Ruff.

Ruff: Alright! I'm so excited! My own nephew is hosting his own game show Challenge! Just like me! Haha! (Gives Glen a Noogie)

Glen: (laughing) Okay, Uncle Ruff! Cut it out! (Laughing)

Ruff: Sorry! I just can't help myself! Hahaha!

Glen: Enough! I'm beggin' ya!

Blossom rolls her eyes as we Fade to black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed! 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Seriously, Folks! We need to include the other members of my family! This is getting bland!

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW!

Dot Warner comes in First.

She's a cutie who always tries to Dress for the occasion if it's a Halloween thing or just the Holidays! She's a character of many costumes in 6th place with 1,065 points, Dot!

Chase comes in next

His motto is to serve and protect, because this pup works side by side with his partner, making sure the streets of Adventure Bay are safe for ordinary people! In 5th place with 1,115 points, Chase!

Bugs Bunny comes in next.

This Rabbit has a knack for trolling others into taking the hits for him, like a certain Duck I know of! He's In 4th Place with 1,205 points, Bugs Bunny!

Tails the Fox comes in Next

This little fox is always ready to help his friends with any type of invention he makes, even the ones that don't turn Out. He's in Third Place with 1,290 points, Tails!

Bluey comes in next

This blue heeler has the Country of Australia cheering on her outstanding effort so far in this show! She's in Second Place with 1,345 points, Bluey!

Elinor comes in as the Points Leader

All eyes are on this rabbit, and for good reason too! She's leading the group as we come into the all-important Homestretch! She's in the lead with 1,350 points, Elinor!

Ruff and Glen appear on the TV

Ruff: Hey, and Welcome Back to Fetch! The Only Game Show where the Dogs give out the Challenges and the points, prizes, and quizzes! And Today is a very Special Day!

Elinor: Oh Really?

Glen: Yep!

Tails: Why's it special?

Glen: Okay. I have some really big news... Are you ready?

Fetchers: Yes!

Glen: Okay... I... have finally made up my own challenge!

Fetchers: Wow!

Bluey: Way to go, Glen!

Elinor: Glen has made a challenge!

Ruff: I know! Exciting, right?

Glen: Alright. Here's my Special Challenge. I need a Fetcher who dabbles in Technology like I do. I need them to help me program a robot using a Computer and Coding! That assignment is best suited for... Tails! Your instructions are in the Mailbox! So... Go... "Fetch"!

Tails: Alright! I'm up for this one!

Glen: And by the way, meet with Professor Lincoln!

Tails: Will do!

Fetchers: Have fun!

Ruff: Wow, Glen. You finally have your own Challenge. But It's my turn to give Challenge #2 to our Fetchers! Usually, this is the part of the Show where I'm interrupted by my other family members, but not today.

Glen: Right.

Ruff: For this challenge, I want to find Charlene, for I'm planning a Family Party. But first, I want my two people to make an invitation for my Family Party Tomorrow. This job will be for... Dot and Chase! Your instructions and the Meeting Place coordinates are in the Mailbox! So Go... "Fetch!"

Chase: On the case as always!

Dot: On my way, Ruff! This'll be good for both of us!

Other Fetchers: Have Fun you two!

Ruff: As determined by Glen and the Fetch 3000, Elinor, Bluey, and Bugs Bunny have stayed behind in the Studio Today, but they will be eligible for points during the... Half-Time Quiz Show!

Bluey: Alright! I've been wanting to do this again.

Elinor: Me too.

Bugs: Same here.

Ruff: Well, today your wishes are granted. What I can also grant you is Fairness, as stated in my patented "Fetch Fairness Guarantee!" All contestants will have competed for the same amount of points by the Grand finale!

Elinor: Yep.

Ruff: So, for our 3 contestants out on the Challenges, including Glen's challenge, up to 100 points are at stake in the Triumph Tally!

Bluey: I'm Cheering on Dot and Chase. I'm really looking forward to them meeting Charlene.

Ruff: Well, Tails has reported to me via text message that he has arrived. Bear with me, Folks. I'm still learning all this new technology Mr. Andrews Gave us for the Show.

Tails the Fox is seen at the Robotics Club Classroom on the MIT Campus, Looking for Professor Lincoln.

Prof. Lincoln: Hey, are you Tails?

Tails: Yes Sir! I'm Tails the Fox! My real name is Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails. It's easier.

Prof. Lincoln: It's nice to meet you. Why don't you go ahead and come on in?

Tails: Sure!

he follows the Professor into the Classroom, where he shows him all the equipment that they use, as well as the materials.

Professor: So this is our Building Room, we usually build here, and once we do build it, we set up a little mini-obstacle course for it to learn its program.

Ruff: Nice setup you've got here, by the way!

Professor: So here, we teach our contraptions to follow a certain program we tell it to do through the use of a Computer. This can either be by the Move of a joystick, the Push of a Button, or even a certain sound.

Ruff: We learned about Robot Programming when we were first investigating PURRS! Nice recommendation, Glen!

Glen: Thanks, Uncle Ruff. I have learned a lot from watching your old show, which is why I intend for my challenge to be the best it can be!

Ruff: I mean, I knew You had it in ya. Didn't have a single doubt.

Blossom nods in agreement.

Professor: Now, Programming, otherwise known as coding in computers, is a step-by-step Process. We first make a plan of what we want the bot to do, because we need to make sure the program is reliable, useable, robust, portable, efficient, and maintainable.

Tails: Yes. I usually do that when I program my Inventions. Well, not all of them are instant successes.

Professor: Well, don't despair if you fail the first time. We all have. I'll help you build it every step of the way, even. Artificial intelligence is what drives the robot, besides us. It takes a lot of learning to understand and program.

Tails: Thanks! I always like to build with a fellow Inventor!

Ruff: That looks like Fun! Let's check in on Chase and Dot!

We then Follow along with Chase and Dot, as they find Charlene in the Park, looking forlorn.

Chase: Hey. Are you Charlene?

Charlene: Yes. I am. (sigh) Maybe it's not meant to be for us.

Dot: What's the Matter, Charlene? It's a wonderful Day outside.

Charlene: It may be... but I'm sad because... I'm in love with Ruff... yet he's too shy to be with me yet.

Dot: I see. Come. Let's Chat for a while. Chase, go ahead and start making that invitation for her.

Chase: Will do. I'll do the best that I can.

Dot: Why don't we head inside that building Right there?

Charlene: Sure, I don't mind...

The three go into a derelict building outside the Gardens. It was deserted and Private, but luckily, it had tables.

Chase: This looks like it used to be a Grand Dining Hall and Ballroom, but it looks to be deserted now.

Charlene: It has been for 10 years. It will be demolished soon... when the city has the time to do it though...

Ruff: Okay Charlene... (sniff) Now you and my fetchers are starting to make me cry! Come on Ruff! Pull it together!

Blossom rolls her eyes as Ruff blows his nose into a tissue.

Meanwhile, Chase inspects the building while designing the Invite to the Family Party in the Next Episode.

Dot: So what brought you out here to this neck of the woods?

Charlene: A walk in the park seems to calm me whenever I feel like I need to drown my sorrows.

Dot: I see. Why didn't you take it slow?

Charlene: I don't know why... Once I heard Spot Spotnik turned to crime, I broke off every single relationship line with him. Ruff is my shining hope.

Dot: Go on...

Ruff: Okay, this is getting interesting.

Charlene: I mean, he means the world to me and I want him to be a part of my world. When he ran away from me back on Valentine's Day, I thought it wasn't meant to be.

Dot: Don't doubt yourself, Charlene. All you need to do is take it slower than you have been doing.

Charlene: Thanks, Dot. I feel a bit better now.

Chase: Finding Interesting stuff on the story of this Building. This used to be the center of all private activities here at the Arboretum, but ever since the Pandemic hit, it fell on hard times and is now out of favor.

Ruff: I see. (In studio G) But My Fetchers back in Studio G won't ever fall out of my favor! And my favor to them comes in the form of the...

Bluey, Elinor, and Bugs: Half-Time Quiz Show!

Ruff: Yep! You know the rules by Now: 50 points are available, you have 60 seconds to answer as many questions as you can, you get 5 points for each question you get right, and as always, 10 questions are available!

Bluey: Alright! 

Elinor: Let's do this!

Bugs: Let's Go! 

Ruff: Then let the Half-Time Quiz show Questions... BEGIN! What does the Robotics Club campus use in order to test their creations?

Elinor: An obstacle course!

Ruff: That is correct! (Ding!) The professor compares a robot's programming to be like what? A: A remote control,  B: a supercomputer, or C: A video game console.

Bluey: A! 

Ruff: Yes! That's right! What is the first step in making anything that needs to be built?

Bugs: Make a plan! 

Ruff: Correct! Name the things that are required when your programming something electronic, like a video game system, computer, or robot. 

Bugs: It has to be reliable, robust, portable, efficient, and maintainable.

Ruff: Yes! Halfway there! Where do Chase and Dot meet up with Charlene?

Bluey: The Park.

Ruff: Correct! True or False: The building where Chase and Dot are using to talk to Charlene is abandoned as of now. 

All Fetchers: True! 

Ruff: Yes! Why did Charlene go to the park in the first place? A: to relax, B: to ease her sorrows or C: none of these. 

Fetchers: B! 

Ruff: Correct! Only Two more but you have 15 seconds! According to Chase, what was the purpose of the building before it was lost and found?

Elinor: Dining Hall! 

Ruff: Yes! One more! Ahh! 10 Seconds! Why did Charlene break her links with Spot Spotnik?

Fetchers: His Life of Crime!

Ruff: YES! You Did it! You got it in time! Fetch 3000, does it Stand? 

The Fetch 3000 dings and shows a Checkmark. 

Ruff: Yes! In time! You completed it Right as Buzzer Sounded! And a perfect 10 out of 10 on the Quiz to go on top of it! 50 points for all of you! 

Fetchers in the Studio: Awesome! 

Ruff: Now let's continue with Chase and Dot. 

With Chase and Dot...

Dot: So Charlene, that's why we wanted to invite you to the Special Event tomorrow.

Charlene: Special Event? What is the Special Event?

Chase: You'll see soon enough. It's a Party for all of Ruff's Family Members, Basically. Except for Scruff Ruffman, whos on a tour with the Marine Corps. 

Charlene: Ruff never told me about him, or his parents before now. I wonder why.

Chase: Well, they were lost 13 years ago when we last saw Ruff have his game show on TV. 

Charlene: Yeah, we did end with 100 episodes, which was a perfect Number for the Original Show. 

Ruff: You know Charlene, I agreed as well. 100 just means a lot to everyone! It's such a big Number! Even Count von Count would agree with me! It's 5 times as great as twenty!

Blossom nods.

Glen: Uncle Ruff, that's why we got to 100 in 5 years because each of the Seasons was 20 episodes long. 

Ruff: Right. 

Blossom rolls her eyes, casually. 

Chase: Here's the invitation, Charlene, please take the time to consider our offer to come to Ruff's Family Party tomorrow. 

Charlene: I will indeed consider, Chase. I will come, and hopefully, everyone in Ruff's family will welcome me openly.  

Dot: Don't Worry, Charlene. They will. I promise they will. (text sound effect) One second. It's from Ruff. Oooh! 

Charlene: What did he say?

Dot: Well... (whispers something to her) And... (continues whispering)

Charlene: A surprise? Just for me?! Alright! I'm coming! 

Chase and Dot: Hooray! 

Ruff: Well you two, Mission success! I'll see you back at the Studio! 

Dot: See you back there, Ruff! 

Chase: Same here. 

Ruff: Alright then, Let's Check on Tails and his Robotic endeavor with the Professor. Glen, I never asked this, but does he have to do with your knowledge of Computers?

Glen: Yes. He does. I'm working on my Master's Degree as we Speak! That's why I have a piggy bank in my room. That's my College Fund! 

Ruff: Oh that makes sense, College costs a lot these days, so you gotta have a plan, just like building a robot or programming the computer itself.

Tails and the professor use the materials around the Classroom to make the robot of their dream Design, according to the blueprint they had made to determine the design.

Tails: Looks Great. 

Professor: Now all we need to do is to run it through the "Wringer" that is known as our obstacle course. 

Tails: Yep. It's time. I've programmed the robot to this R/C controller, as it will run this creation of ours, and run it the way we want. 

Professor: Okay. We're all set. 

Tails: Good. Ready? 

Professor: Born Ready. 

Tails: Okay, go! 

They drive the robot around the course, and Tails presses buttons to do the tasks he wanted it to do, and they run it through the whole "wringer" of the obstacle course, completing the course in the Required time.

Ruff: Nice Drive, Tails! I think you've got this robotics business made pretty good! So do you, Professor Lincoln. 

Glen: Yep. That's why I take his Class. I'm getting my Master's Degree next week! 

Ruff: Nice! I'm so proud of you! (gives Glen a loving Noogie

 Glen: Hahahah! Uncle Ruff, Stop that! 

Ruff: Oh yeah, I'm on a roll! Scruff did this to me, now I get to do this too! Hahahahahaha! 

Tails: Oh Ruff, You're such a comedian. 

Ruff: What Can I say? It's all in a Game show host's Career! 

Tails: Yep. I'll see you back in Studio G Ruff! And Glen, Congrats on a successful Challenge, and your Master's Degree! 

Glen: Thanks, Tails! I put everything into it!

Back at Studio G, the Fetchers Return one at a time.

Ruff: And here they Come! The Invitation aces themselves, they helped out a forlorn Charlene from down in the Dumps, and one was the Star! Chase and Dot! 

Bluey: Way to go you two! 

Dot: Girl's Intuition, Bluey. You should learn to use it One Day.

Bluey: Seriously?

Bugs: Believe me, she does that all the Time. 

Bluey: I'm used to it. Don't worry about it.

Ruff: And who's the Fox that's coming in with a Flair, the Fox with a plan for everything that has Robotic Power... He took Glen's Challenge and flew high with it, he is The best friend of Sonic the Hedgehog...

Glen: Miles "Tails" Prower! 

Tails: Nice Intro Glen! Whoo! You're gonna do great if you join this Show! 

Glen: As a matter of fact, I will join Fetch Cartoon All-Stars, Full time at the start of Season 2! Whenever it may be.

Ruff: The target Date will be June 26. I just hope my new writer is ready, and Mr. Andrews too. I mean, I need to keep the hotline! Anyways, enough talk of the Second Season, I believe you Fetchers are massively overdue for some Points in the Triumph Tally! 

Tails: Yeah! 

Chase: Alright! 

Dot: Whoo! 

Ruff: Chase and Dot, you did Great, the arboretum said thanks for finding the old building, we're planning on restoring it for your Family Party and big Suprise! Amazing work on also helping Charlene! Your efforts scored you... 85 points! 

Chase and Dot: Alright! 

Dot: We're on a roll!

Glen: And for you Tails, my tech-savvy fox friend, for Building that top-notch Robot to help with Playing ball, or just playing with when I'm not in front of a computer, I think you deserve... 90 points!

Tails: Yeah! Thanks, Glen!

Ruff: But... Is that all the points that Two Dogs can give? 

Fetchers: No! 

Glen: What time is it?

Fetchers: BONE-us Points! 

Glen: Today's 10 bonus points go to the police pup whose creativity got Charlene to join us for my Uncle Ruff's big surprise for her! That's Chase! 95 points in total for you!

Chase: Yay! I'll take the points! 

Ruff: And that also means Chase is today's Daily winner with 95 points! 

Chase: Yeah! Always on the case for the dubs! 

Glen: Chase, here before you are two Toy Robots with a compartment that holds things. Inside one of them is a prize that screams Hi-Tech. Inside the Other, is another prize that reflects the inner geek in me. 

Ruff: Okay. So Chase, what will it be? Toy Robot "A", or Toy Robot "B". 

Chase: A, please. 

Glen: Okay, Chase. I've sent your prize through the mailbox! Go ahead and Fetch it!

Chase: Alright then. Let's get this revealed. 

Chase reaches into the Mailbox, opens the Robot Compartment, and gets his prize, a "Fetch" Medallion. 

Chase: Cool! A Medallion with you and Glen on it!

Ruff: Yes! You can use this Medallion to show your friends in Adventure Bay that you have competed here! 

Bugs: Looks good on You!

Chase: Thanks! 

Ruff: And so Ends another episode of Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition! I'll see you next time Fetchers, for it's time to get out of here! 

Fetchers: Bye, Ruff! 

Meanwhile...

Calico: We have 4 of the Five Key Parts, Boss! We're almost ready to Free Spot Spotnik!

???: Excellent. We are even closer to enacting the Next phase of our plan to rule the Earth, and Destroy all of Dog Kind! I'm glad I sold Spot Spotnik on the Idea of getting revenge on Ruff. He won't know he'll help me lead the Cat Revolution that will see me as the ruler! 

the villain cats laugh maniacally as we see this message:

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 250 26
Astrid likes hiccup but has no idea if he likes her Same deal with hiccup Heather and ruffnut know about astrid's crush Fishlegs knows about hiccup...
44.4K 1.8K 14
It was a neverending game of cat and mouse, the mouse always bring the trouble while the cat tries and stop them. But what happens if the cat manages...
21.5K 252 30
Writing prompts Fluffy February 2024 Challange
21K 335 33
S•E•A•S•O•N• 1 Leo and his best friend, Delta James meet Leo's new super sibs, Adam, Bree, and Chase Davenport, but when their other best friend, Zad...