Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Car...

Von SonicJohnz924

This Content is Rated G with instances of Some Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence, and Crude Humor. Go "Fetch"... Mehr

Lights! Camera! FETCH!
FETCHers Reunion
Ruff's Valentine's Day
Drivers, Start your FETCHers!
The Knights of FETCH-a-Lot!
Ice To Meet You
Memory Loss Madness
Holy Gravity, Ruff Ruffman!
Football or Socccer? They're Both Balls, Right?
Contestant's Challenges: Emmie/"Where Are They Now?"
Half-Season Report with the Ruffmans
Ruff's Splashing Slam Dunk
"Cook Outs and Dance Floors"
"Soda Science"
"Fossilized Frenzy"
Glen's Special Challenge
Ruffman's Family Party
Elementary, my Dear Ruffman
The Game (Night)'s Afoot!
Pre-Finale Interviews/Contestant Q&A
FETCH Finale VI: The Ruff Awakens

"Castaways in Paradise"

35 1 3
Von SonicJohnz924

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive. Gerry Gernanium, Grandma Ruffman's talking pet Parrot, had flown in yesterday to alert him of the News of GSI, or Game Show Island, suddenly reappearing after nearly 13 years of absence.

Gerry Gernaium: GSI! GSI is back!

Ruff: Whatever do you mean, Gerry?

Dinah: What he's saying is that Game Show Island has back!

Ruff: Game Show Island? I thought that place disappeared when we Defeated PURRS 13 years ago!

Wink: Well, I wonder why it's back. We need to find it, Find why it's back, and Fast!

Ruff: *gasp* You're right Dad! Just because that Game Show Island Suddenly reappears when I'm doing this show again is really odd, ya know it?

Glen: I do know it, Uncle Ruff. It's all so bizarre why It would reappear now!

Ruff: Well, I do agree with Dad. We gotta find Game Show Island by way of Boat. And we need to find out why it's reappeared, and fast!

Blossom Nods as we fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Hey! Stop! Can't we rewrite this to include Glen and My parents too?

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW! Glen, Why don't you give some Contestant Intros a try?

Dot Warner is the first to be in

Glen: Alright! This cutie patootie has a knack for telling others just how "cute" she really is! She's sassing it up in 6th place with 985 points, Dot Warner!

Chase comes in Next

Ruff: Criminals freeze when they're confronted by this police pup, even the not-so-smart ones that don't turn off their engine! In 5th place with 1,025 points, Chase!

Bugs Bunny comes in next

Glen: This Bunny is in the Hall of Fame of my best characters to possess only a carrot and countless amounts of jokes! In 4th place with 1,115 points, Bugs Bunny!

Tails the Fox comes in next

Ruff: This two-tailed fox loves to tinker on planes in his spare time, once fixing up Sonic's plane all by himself on a chance encounter! In Third Place with 1,195 points, Tails!

Bluey comes in Next

Glen: Even though she usually makes the games, she says her sister Bingo is the true ace of "Keepy Uppy!" She's bouncing into 2nd place with 1,265 points, Bluey!

Elinor comes in as the points leader

Ruff: This Rabbit loves to explore because she wonders how the little things in science work together! She's our Leader with 1,270 points, Elinor!

Ruff and his Family appear on the TV Screen.

Ruff: Welcome to Fetch! The Only game show that has a whole family of Dogs as the hosts! Before we go any further, please give a round of applause to my very own nephew, Glen Ruffman, as he nailed his part on contestant Introductions!

(The Fetchers give a round of applause)

Glen: Oh thanks, You're too kind.

Bluey: You really did great Glen. You should try your Own Game show one Day.

Glen: Maybe I should. It is in my bloodline, After all. Though I'm just a Computer Geek that's obsessed with the old Nickelodeon Game Show "Get the Picture."

Bluey: Oh.

Ruff: Anyways... speaking of that, changing the subject from Introduction to the main show.  So Here's the Deal: Game Show Island is a place where Season 5 started its subplot of Finding My Parents and Defeating the evil cat organization PURRS 13 years ago.

Chase: Go on...

Ruff: Due to the wrong set of coordinates given to our umm... Viking My Fetchers got lost on that Island once! It was a really scary experience! But it was Fun! We got to learn about the tides, and how fulcrums work, did a little math, and we retrieved the "Fabolous Four" Gameshow Relics!

Bluey: Oooh!

Ruff: As a matter of fact, I keep them on the shelf over there as mementos from my past Seasons. The 4 Items are the Clapper Board, the Timer, the Buzzer, and the Golden Microphone... Which unfortunately is still broken after 13 years.

Blossom rolls her eyes.

Ruff: Changing the Subject, again... we have just learned that Somehow, Game Show Island has suddenly reappeared after vanishing 13 years ago when we retrieved the Golden Fetchie to save the world from a Cat Zombie apocalypse.

Bluey: You don't say!

Wink: We do! We worked undercover at PURRS so we could take them down from the inside.

Dinah: We were international super spies!

Chase: Oooh.

Ruff: Anyways, we need to find out why Game Show Island Suddenly appeared, and Find it so we can see if it still looks the same as when it last was seen 13 years ago! I'll meet you guys at Boston Port for our expedition! Glen, do you still have that map?

Glen: Yes I do, Uncle Ruff.

Bluey: Alright! Boat Trip!

Chase: We're putting out to sea! Zuma would love this!

Elinor: Alright!

The Fetchers leave the Studio for the Day.

Ruff: I'm using my phone app to connect to the FETCH 3000 from our expedition! Don't worry about the internet, Dad's bringing some Wi-Fi Routers to be on our Ship: The S.S. Ruffman. And as usual, for all of our six contestants, up to 100 points are at stake in the Triumph Tally!

Glen: Alright Ruff, I'll meet you all at the SS Fetch.

Ruff: Alright then! Blossom, Chet, you're in charge of the Dog House today.

Blossom gives a thumbs-up while Chet nods.

At the Port of Boston...

Ruff: Welcome Aboard, Fetchers. This is my Ship: The SS Fetch. It's a lovely Yacht.  

Bluey: Impressive.

Glen: It's an Inboard Motor, with 4 bedrooms, a lounge, and a Kitchen with a dining area. The Helm is at the Front, on the third level. We like to call that the bridge and/or the wheelhouse.

Chase: Zuma would love this.

Ruff: Who's Zuma?

Chase: One of my friends who likes the water.

Ruff: Oh.

Elinor: This is Quite the Setup you've Got, Ruff! This is actually my first time on a boat!

Ruff: Cool! Alright Glen, Let's untie her and chart a Course for Game Show Island.

Glen: Aye-aye!

The Ruffman Family and the Fetchers untie the ship from the Dock and Start the motor, as Wink Takes the wheel.

Wink: Half power, First Mate Ruff.

Ruff: Aye-aye, skipper!

The boat is soon moving on the water for the trip to Game Show Island, a place that Ruff has remembered over his life, even after Fetch ended 13 years ago.

Glen: Alright. Our path is charted. The sea is calm, and there's no wind as of right now.

Ruff: That's Great! Now that we're out to sea, we can prepare some food for our Fetchers, and make sure they Get comfortable.

Wink: We're going at a consistent and safe speed of 18 knots.

Bluey: Look at this in here! I didn't know we had a see-through Floor that lets you see the ocean below!

Ruff: Impressive, huh? The SS Fetch has everything because my new boss has those sorts of connections.

Elinor: Look at all those fish. I wonder what they like to do.

Dinah: Ruff! Dinner's Ready for you and the Fetchers! Come to the Dining Hall!

Ruff: Perfect!

Wink: Alright. I've put the ship on Our course, and we should be there soon.

Bluey: Thanks, Mrs. Ruffman! This looks good!

Dinah: Well, nothing comes close to Grandma Ruffman.

Ruff: You said it, Mom. She has one of the best Meatloafs. You do make your meals good too.

*Elinor and Bugs Bunny have Carrots and Celery, as per their requests* 

Chase: It all looks great.

Dot: Indeed.

Tails: This is the life... clear sky, the Sunset, and the sea as clear as glass.

However, While Ruff and the Fetchers ate their dinner, the Weather changed. The Wind Picked up, the sea got rough and started tossing the little ship about. Thunder rolled, Lightning flashed, and rain poured.

BOOM!

Tails: AHH! LIGHTNING!

Bluey: Whoa! Look at that! That wave could tip us over!

Wink: All hands on Deck! Batten down the Hatches!

(they close all windows)

Wink: Motor to half ahead!

Chase: Half ahead!

Bluey: I don't like the looks of that wave It's coming from the right!

Ruff: Dad! There's a big wave coming toward the starboard bow!

Wink: We'll just have to hang on then!

Everyone: (as they were carried by the waves ) WHOOOOAAA!

Tails: We're out of control! This storm is something Else!

Bluey: Look out!

Fetchers: AHHHHH!

Soon, the ship finds itself resting on the sands of an Uncharted Island. It had been run aground from the force of the waves. There, it came to rest on the Beach.

Bluey: Where are we?

Ruff: One thing's For sure. This doesn't look like Game Show Island to me. And I have no Internet here!

Wink: At least we still have signal flares and food. But the bad news is, it only has 3 shots.

Elinor: Whoa... this island is beautiful...

Chase: And hot too.

Glen: Scans indicate that this Island is unnamed because it's Directly south of Game Show Island. It's about 15 miles south of it.

Ruff: Okay. The ship's aground. We're going to have to trust our survival instincts, and look for food here and craft things to keep us sustained until help arrives.

Bluey: Well, at least we can learn about Survival and how to adapt.

Elinor: Look at all this! I wonder what is.

Ruff: That's odd. It kind of looks like Bamboo!

Chase: Bamboo all the way out here? Definitely odd.

Wink: Exactly. Bamboo is usually found in China, the Southeastern United States, South America, India, and anywhere with a Subtropical Climate.

Bugs: Hey, maybe we can build ourselves a Shelter out of Palm Leaves, these Vines, and Bamboo, just like "Gilligan's Island!"

Bluey: Bugs, what are you talking about?

Bugs: Oh, just an Old TV Show that showed back in the Mid-60s. It's a sitcom about Seven Stranded Castaways who are trapped on an Island. One of the running Gags they did was to build things out of things they found on the Island.

Bluey: Oh Cool.

Ruff: That sounds Like a Plan, Bugs. You guys build the Shelter. In the meantime, My family and I are going to build up a Bonfire so a Plane might see that we're in distress and need help off this Island.

Bugs: So the First thing we need is to Make a Plan. We need something to keep the Bamboo, thatched Grass, and Palm Leaves together.

Tails: How about we use the wood from the trees around here, and turn them into supports? And use the vines to tie things together! That way, they can withstand the Rain, and Hurricane-Force winds.

Chase: Good idea, Tails.

Bluey: Then all we need to do is assemble the Furniture!

Elinor: Bluey, that's really Clever!

The Fetchers work together to build themselves their Shelter.

Dot: It's coming together. I think we need a place to sleep that's not Hard.

Tails: It was very lucky that I found some cotton. And I set up a spinner here, and I'm going to make something soft, like a Hammock.

Bluey: How does that turn cotton into the Product?

Tails: When you spin the Decontaminated Cotton, it spins into a yarn, and when it does, it makes a soft, breathable fabric called a textile. Bedsheets are usually made of Cotton, which is why it's usually very soft and warm, and it's non-irritant to human skin, as it's hypoallergenic. I'm Making this into cloth Panels for the part where you lay, and twining it with some ropes at Each End. We will hand them in your Respective Sleeping Quarters, and you'll probably room with someone so there's enough space for all of us.

Bluey: Cool.

Ruff: Cotton is also used for the Denim in the jeans that you wear, and in the Blue collar Shirts people wear when they usually go to work, hence the term "Blue-collar." Stack that firewood. We need to make sure it's contained.

Glen: These Rocks should do the Trick! And I found a piece of Rock. It looks hard.

Ruff: Fetch 3000, Scan, please. This is Flint! Good find, Glen!

Glen: It is? Oh, that's great!

Wink: Yes, because Flint is a type of Rock that can give off a spark of fire, when it's used on wood, usually.

Ruff: Yep. I'll see how the Fetchers Are doing. I don't hear any planes yet, so yeah. I'll go and check.

The Fetchers had finished the Shelter.

Bugs: We've finished the Shelter.

Ruff: Looks Great. And everyone also has their own place to sleep even.

Tails: I thought ahead since it was nighttime, and I found some cotton, which was really lucky, to make the fabric cloth Panels for the Sleeping Hammocks.

Ruff: Alright. Looks like we got to spend a Night Here. Potential Rescuers won't find us when there's not much Visibility.

Bugs: Yes. Well, Good night all. We'll go for food in the Morning.

As the Fetchers sleep, we go into A Dream Sequence with Bluey.

???: So... we meet, at last, Ruff Ruffman. Your Fetchers have caught my attention. Especially that one you call Dot, And that Blue Heeler Puppy!

Ruff's Voice: You mean Dot and Bluey? Where are they, you monster?! 

Bluey and Dot: Let us Go, you fiend!

Ruff: Let them Go!

???: You need to give up the Emeralds to me... or I'll drop them into this Bottomless pit!

Ruff's Voice: I'd never submit to your threats! I'm calling Tails and the Others!

???: Then I'm dropping away!

Bluey: NO!

Out of the Dream, into Real Life

Bluey: AHHHHH! Help! Please...

Elinor: Bluey, what's wrong?

Bluey: I had a bad dream.

Elinor: Oh, it's okay. I'm here for you. I'll help you...

The Rabbit comforts her friend.

Bluey: Thanks, Elinor.

Elinor: You've been kind to everyone here, especially me. So, I think it's Fair enough that I return that kindness.

Bluey: Thanks again... You know... it's kinda scary being stranded and Lost... have you ever been lost before?

Elinor: A few times before this Show. But a Fetcher should never be alone.

Bluey: You're right.

Elinor lays with her for the rest of the night, and they share a friendly cuddle while they sleep. The next day, Tails Fashions a Makeshift spear to catch a Fish, and he is Successful.

Tails: Gotcha!

Bluey: Nice Catch.

Tails: We'll have some for Lunch. As for Breakfast, I found some Bananas, Strawberries, and Coconuts with Water. Pretty good, Huh?

Elinor: Yep. Anyways, How's the Bonfire, Ruff?

Ruff: We're lighting it!

Tails: I even found a Chaos Emerald Here! That's Three we have!

Chase: I wonder how that one even got here, or how all of them keep appearing in Random Places.

Tails: No Idea.

After the Fetchers Ate their Breakfast, They heard a Plane Motor.

Bluey: Plane! Plane coming!

Ruff: That's Great! Let's get its attention!

They wave their hands, and The Pilot sees it.

Pilot: CG-2450 to Dispatch. I'm picking up an SOS call on an Island Just 10 miles South of Game Show Island. There's a ship aground too. Please send help to the Location as soon as possible, and get these stranded castaways a hand!

Coast Guard Dispatcher: Copy That, 2450. Stand by, and maintain a Holding Pattern until we arrive!

Ruff: It's still here! That must mean Help is on its Way!

Bluey: Hooray!

When the Coast Guard Arrives, they Analyze the Situation and Check the Yacht for Damage.

Splash: Luckily, the Ship suffered no damage to her. We've got it back into the water For you, and you can now get back aboard.

They do so

Ruff: Thanks, Splash! You're a lifesaver!

Splash: I have been since we were in High School, Ruff! Good Luck with the Show!

Ruff: Thanks!

Soon, the Fetchers Arrive at Game Show Island, and Take a good look at it.

Ruff: I never thought I'd see it again... but there it is! Game Show Island!

Bluey: It looks bigger than the interpretation on the Map.

Wink: That's because it's Shaped like a Microphone. It still is. That's the part I remember.

Ruff: I also Remember the Land-bridge that forms at Low Tide when we retrieved the Fabulous Four Game show Items! Alright... now the real reason why we are here... why did it come back up after 13 years?

Glen: Scans indicate that Recent Activity from the Recent reemergence of a New Feline Mastermind and his Minions has caused it to reappear. It also Indicates that the Last Chaos Emerald is hidden there.

Ruff: Whoa! I think we need to leave it for now. We can Investigate Game Show Island more at a later Date. Right now, let's get these Fetchers Back to Studio G!

Elinor: I agree with Ruff.

Bluey: Me too.

Tails: Same here. It's not like they'll find it Before us. My scout, T-Pup, will pick it up and get it to us soon.

Ruff: Wow Tails. You do think ahead. That is quite impressive.

After a long voyage back home, and naming the Island "Fetcher's Island", the Fetchers Finally Return to Studio G.

Ruff: After a wild adventure of 10 Stranded Castaways and their rescue, we're finally back in Studio G!

Bluey: Whew! I've missed this place.

Elinor: Same Here.

Chase: There's no place like back here.

Ruff: I quite agree with you, Chase. And I know one thing that you Fetchers can all agree on. You can agree on the fact that it's time to give you some points from Ruff Ruffman's Patented "Triumph Tally"!

Fetchers: Alright! Let's do it!

Ruff: Tails, For Taking charge of making things to help us get through our experience of the Island, You're getting... 85 points!

Tails: Nice!

Ruff: Bugs, Chase, for thinking like the Characters on Gilligan's Island to make things like the Shelter and Furniture with Bamboo, and support it up, you both get... 90 points!

Bugs: Okay!

Chase: Yeah!

Ruff: And For the Girls, for showing immense friendship and willingness to work together and stick to the plans, especially Bluey and Elinor, I reward you with 85 points!

Girls: Alright! That's good!

Wink: But... Is that all the Points these dogs can give?

Fetchers: No!

Ruff: What time is it?

Fetchers: BONE-us Points!

Ruff: Today's 10 bonus points will go to the Fetcher who thought ahead and made the most of "Fetcher Island," as it has come to be known thanks to Our Discovery of it, and made life in uncharted places possible! Tails, that gets you 95 points in all, and makes you Today's Daily winner!

Tails: Alright!

Bluey: You were like the Professor then, so I agree.

Chase: Same here with me.

Tails: Thanks.

Ruff: Tails, Here I have two Ships in a Bottle. Inside one, is a fantastic prize that says "I Survived Fetcher Island." Inside the other is another prize that's worthy of its own honorary "Sea Legs"! So... what will it Be? Ship in a Bottle "A", or Ship in a Bottle "B"?

Tails: I'm going to Go with The "A" this time.

Ruff: Alright, Tails. Your prize is waiting for you in the Mailbox! And here it is!

Tails the Fox reaches into the Mailbox, and gets out a ship in a bottle with a miniature version of the Yacht, the SS Fetch. 

Tails: Whoa! A ship in a bottle of our ship!

Ruff: Yep! It's a small model of the SS Fetch in a bottle! Keep it as a souvenir to show your friends that you were on the show! 

Tails: Nice! 

Bluey: Looks Good! 

Ruff: And so Ends another epic episode of Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman! Until next time, Guys, This is Ruff Ruffman saying "Good night America!" 

Fetchers: Bye Ruff! 

They Wave as the scene fades to black. 

 Meanwhile... 

???: Did the Fetchers find Game Show Island Yet and make a landing as we have planned? 

Calico: They haven't made the landing, but they did find it. However, their landing on that uncharted Island gave us enough time to get the third of five pieces for our master key! 

???: Excellent. Soon, Spot Spotnik will be able to join us in our plot for revenge. We shall rebirth PURRS anew, and finish what they started! 

Canine Hunter: And finish what you started too? 

???: Yes. That too. But I don't fly solo here. 

Robotnik: But they have Three Emeralds when we have two! 

Calico: I still try to keep that positive outlook, boss. We're nearly there to our goal.

???: And yet, it's still an interesting philosophy. But at what point do you forget that WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?! 

*thunder clap* 

???: The Clock is ticking! And our Margin for error is slight! Tomorrow, find the two remaining Chaos Emeralds, and the 4th part of our Key. 

Calico: Yes sir. 

To be Continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

884 17 16
The odds seemed too incredible, too impossible. But here he stood, his eyes meeting yours with an unreadable expression. Charlie Barber, your one-nig...
197K 3.6K 17
Ghidorah unleashed, a man with three personalities to show for it. Will Astrid be able to calm him and the beast within.
14.7K 470 84
- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs. Read to find out what it's about.
68.1K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...