° Heartless ° Black Widow

By v1ctxr1x

"I say they're just the ones who gave me life But I truly am my parents' child" What's it like to finally se... More

°Heartless°
°Introductions°
PLAYLIST
ZERO
ZERO pt. 2
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

ONE

605 18 1
By v1ctxr1x

Third Person Pov:

After the Civil War between the Avengers, after what people might call betrayal, everything changed.

Not for everyone but certainly for the Avengers. 

A big unusually family, that some say is dangerous, suddenly does not exist anymore.

Just like that.

Blinking herself out of swelling on memories Natasha looked in her eyes through the mirror.

She was currently in a women bathroom, leaning on the sink, taking deep breaths.

You could hear muffled gunfire, though she wasn't sure if it was in her head or real.

Quickly washing her hands with cold water, she splashed it into her face to wake herself up from the trance she was in. As she patted her face dry with a few paper napkins, she looked at herself one last time and then at a phone laying on the sink next to her, where she could see live surveillance camera footage. 

Outside the streets were covered in special forces covering the exits and screaming commands. As Ross got confirmed that they were ready he ordered his troops to stay alert and sent in his alpha squad. 

The S.W.A.T. alpha squad got into the building in two lines, scoping out the room, heavily armed and with their protecting uniform.

Natasha was watching it happen from her phone still in the bathroom.

"Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords. She assaulted the king of Wakanda." Ross commented still outside the building waiting for the alpha squad to find Natasha. "Make an example out of her. " he ended his speech.

Natasha decided to call Ross to make him think reasonable. 

Ross walked trough the door right as his ringtone could be heard.

He stood still as he saw it was an anonymes number. He knew it was her.

"Yeah?" He answered his phone.

"Don't do this." Natasha said, shaking her head even though he couldn't see it.

"Do what?" he said confused.

"Come after me." Natasha exclaimed. "I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate."

"Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal." could be heard trough the phone on Natasha's side as she put the phone on speaker. "'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate."

Natasha listend while sorting out her hoodie.

"From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?" Natasha answered with a snarky but true answer.

"I wouldn't worry about me. We got Barton, we got Wilson and the other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. You got no friends." Ross listed, slightly pissed off. "Where you gonna go?" 

"I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross." Natasha stated, still fumbling with her hoodie. "You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done." with that she hung up.

"Romanoff?" Ross said loudly, perplexed that she hung up on him.

As the squad got closer to the bathroom, Natasha heard some loud bangs coming outside the bathroom door.

Exhaling deeply she pushed down the door knob, now wearing her grey hoodie.

On the other side the squad kicked in the door, but Natasha wasn't met with a heavy blow as she walked out of the bathroom on the fair she has gotten on over an hour ago. 

The squad entered the bathroom only to see the Black Widow suit laying on the floor by the toilet.

Coming out to the cold Norwegian air she heard an announcement coming from the speakers.

Walking between the cars she kept her head down so the cameras wouldn't fully catch her face.

Ross still in the building in the USA looked super confused as he was told they didn't find her, only finding her tracker that was built in her belt on the suit.

Looking over the railing Natasha glanced around her to see if someone was watching her. When she saw that no-one other than her was on the deck she pushed her phone that she had just talked through with Ross in the water.

MOROCCO

Loud chattering and cars could be heard throughout the whole city.

Laying on an old mattress Yelena was looking trough her sniper scope.

She wore the black tight bodysuit all the Black Widows wore.

"Eyes on target. Waiting for the package."  Yelena said trough her ear piece with a slight Russian accent.

She was watching an ex-Widow trough the window, stationed on the roof right in front it, having a clear shot.

"I have sights on collateral one." Alya said monoton with an rather heavy Russian accent from another roof, also looking through her scope on the Sniper she was holding, targeting a small suitcase. It was only big enough to hold a small laptop, but she had no clue what was in it and she wouldn't ask.

She wasn't laying on the ground like Yelena, she was sitting incase she had to quickly get up and handle the mission herself, not trusting her comrade she got assigned to.

"Firing in place of three." 

"Five, four..." Yelena counted down. Both Yelena and Alya closing one eye, right as the school alarm next to the building she was laying on rang with students stumbling out of the building all while screaming, happy for a long school day to be over.

Birds from the roof she was laying on were startled by the sudden loud noise and flew away frantically.

"She made us. Target deployed smoke." Yelena stated as the woman they were targeting saw Yelena's rifle, fired a smoke bomb and started running. 

The only thing Alya could do was roll her eyes. Of course this mission couldn't go smooth. If she would do it alone she would have finished it by now.

"She's on foot with the package. Stay high. I'm going to ground." Yelena ordered Alya. 

Yelena knew of Alya. Of course, everyone knew about her. Dreykov's favourite of all. His little doll.

What she didn't know was how Alya has already become a Black Widow, her only being fourteen years old and looking like an average kid. Not really having much muscle you could see on the first look.

Alya, having heard the order, nodded. She has grown up following orders, so she wouldn't start now not obeying. After all she believed she was doing it for the right cause. 

As Yelena hit the ground with her feet after walking down the wall with help of a rope specially made for that purpose, she followed the Ex-Widow who is now on the run.

Slightly out of breath the Ex-Widow looked behind her making sure whoever was following wasn't close by. This action caused her to not see the door opening right in front of her.

Struck by the hard blow she fell out onto the street and couldn't act fast enough to dodge the upcoming car that didn't hit the brake soon enough to swerve out of the way and hit the woman.

Yelena coming out from the door that just struck the woman, saw her laying on the ground grunting in pain but not giving up and getting up again to retrieve the package she dropped.

Yelena running full force at her with a knife started to take her swipes at the hand reaching for the package, which the woman successfully avoided. When the Ex-Widow finally reached the suitcase she started fighting back, trying to deliver hits at Yelena with the suitcase.

While they were fighting, Yelena got a good chance and took it, going under the targets arm and slicing her across her abdomen. 

Growling the woman tried to run away but Yelena wanted to finish her job and threw a punch which the woman avoided. The woman took Yelena's arm and slammed the package on it with built up force which brought Yelena to her knees.

Panting Yelena looked into the woman's eyes. While that distracted the woman, Yelena let the knife, which she had in the had that was grabbed by her target, fall catching it in the air with her other hand and stabbed it into the Ex-Widow's stomach.

The woman gasped, not expecting it.

Yelena twisted the knife which made the woman gasp again.

With all her power Yelena ripped out her knife to the side so that it sliced open the woman's abdomen.

The woman fell forward onto Yelena but she only pushed her behind herself,  out of breath from all the fighting, not expecting the Ex-Widow to hold on for that long.

As Yelena went to grab the package from beneath the still grunting and groaning in pain woman lying on the streets the woman suddenly activated a small device that spayed out red particles, almost like powder, that covered Yelena's face.

Rubbing her eyes from the sudden sense of having the red powder in her eyes, her eyes shifted to a bright red color.

Looking around the street Yelena was confused, what was she doing?

Seeing the woman laying on the concrete grunting in pain she realised she had a knife in her hand and it was her doing.

Dropping the knife Yelena said "Oksana." The name of the Ex-Widow that had successfully escaped the Red Room a year ago.

"Oh, no." Yelena pressed down on the wound she has caused, now fully regretting it.

"What did I do?" The woman squeezed the capsule that held the powder into Yelena's hands, closing them around it.

"Free the others." Oksana told Yelena right before she died on the streets.

Yelena started breathing heavily as she looked around completely out of it. 

She looked at the package that now played open beside her and saw more of the capsules. Closing it she heard Alya talking through her ear piece.

"Yelena, we need a status report." 

Alya heard the fight occur but when it went quit she knew something wasn't right, she got suspicious. So she went down and jogged through the streets of Morocco and searched for her mission partner.

Yelena stabbed her knife into her leg, groaning in pain but being quiet enough to not let Alya hear her, and cut out the tracker without answering to Alya.

"Yelena, we need a status report." Alya pressed harder not wanting to go home with a failed mission.

Gliding her hand through her hair Yelena stood up with the package.

"Converge on team leader." even if Alya was too proud to say that Yelena was the leader of the mission she didn't want to step before Dreykov and report to him that another Black Widow has escaped, she just had to get a hold of Yelena.

Looking around to see if Alya has found her, Yelena started to walk away with a light limp in her walk.

"General Dreykov, we have a deserter. Permission to activate taskmaster protocol." Ingrid, another Black Widow asked for an order through the speakers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Victoria speaking 

Howdy

I can't anymore

1702 words

wow

also first time we see from alya

yeah that's 20 minutes into the movie 

a lot is going to come in the future

and I have an TikTok account now with edits of this book

user : v1ctxr1x

so yeah 

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 378 9
Natasha decides to take the team on vacation to Russia to meet her family. Consisting of her parents Alexi and Melina, and two younger sisters Yelena...
170K 3.2K 172
❝ she is the closest thing I ever had to a daughter ‎❝ - english version Abigail a thief on the run from her past, with extraordinary uncontrolled p...
59.1K 1K 23
When the infamous black widow and the winter soldier gets a child while under the red room and hydra, things get intense when Alexander Pierce alread...
3.5K 92 18
In which, 2 widows are given the order to help execute an ex widow, but ends up stirring up other trouble in the process. Yelena longs for her sister...