Moniyan Runaways [ MLBB Headc...

By peachaiofficial

A series about six runaway heroes from Moniyan Empire. A friendship that they never knew could be possible. L... More

OO1 | Shadow of Twilight
OO2 | Embrace of Night
OO3 | Blade of Roses

[!] Author's Note

87 3 0
By peachaiofficial

Hello!

I know some of you may already know me, but for those who don't, let me introduce myself.

I'm Peachai, a Mobile Legends: Bang Bang content creator. I mostly post contents in Tiktok, but you can see me in different social media platforms like FB, YT, and IG. Even here in Wattpad!

This story is about the six runaway heroes from Moniyan Empire (if you follow me on Tiktok, you already know who they are).

Note that characters and events mentioned in this story are purely fictional.

I do not own any of the characters and some of the storylines like the heroes' background lores, all credit goes to Moonton. But the headcanon ideas are made by yours truly!

Also, please excuse my grammatical and typographical errors.

Stay peachy! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.