A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice

269 15 16
By nachaan_

"Uh- why are we having a meeting, again?"

"To discuss this first week of school, obviously"

Ah, right. The days have quickly passed by, the time has been running fast as Saturday came into play. It seems like it was just yesterday when a scholarship was offered to the commoners for the very first time ever. Dream leaned back on his chair as he sighed and drank his glass of orange juice. They're in their meeting room, somewhere hidden within the Blackthorne Academia's Private Hall where offices that are meant to be hidden from the student body are located (Really, the offices that are included are mostly for the Supremes and Sovereigns as faculty members that are serving be higher ranks are mostly missing in action). The Hall itself is located on the 4th building, situated at the back of the main campus which students rarely go to due to strict policies.

The meeting room was colored with premium black walls with golden light on top, reflecting the glass rectangular table in the middle of the room. Golden colored executive seats on the side with two black wing ones facing each other at the end of the table, where Dream and Eret are seated each, as the leaders of their councils, The Supremes and Sovereigns respectively. On the table are snacks and drinks and finally, a centerpiece in the middle. Some papers are also found on top with expensive branded pens as their company. Lastly, the floor was concrete but is customized and designed personally.

And it's Dream's favorite place.

"We need a report to the headmaster" Dream started, looking at them with dominance and stern expression. "That's the reason why we need to gather ourselves today here in the meeting room"

"I'm sorry but why are the Sovereigns included?"

Eret sighed, taking their sunglasses off, "He's mad"

Purpled almost spit his drink out once he had heard what the sovereign leader had said to which Deo sheepishly moved his iPad as a result. "What do you mean he's mad?"

Scott remained his posture on his seat, "He, which you already know I'm guessing, is angered at the fact that his little charity case did not put a significant impact on the public's eye"

"Tommy is not a charity case" Tubbo said, in a stoic manner that only came out during serious times and in this case, this exact situation they are currently in

"Scott is not saying that Tommy is a charity case. He is, after all, a sweetheart that managed to get inside Scott's heart somehow after only meeting him for a day" Jimmy sighed, ignoring the glare his partner gave him for revealing his infamous secret, "In fact- the adjective was made up by him, himself"

Sapnap was out to say something, something he will surely regret after the word has been spoken yet thankfully both Karl and Quackity, who was by his side had stopped him by squeezing both Sapnap's hands tightly as a sign of stoppage. George noticed this however and contained a delicate smile on his face due to the scene in front of him and looked up at Dream, the smile dimmed "What are we going to do, then?"

"That's simple" Dream put his hands together, his eyes fixated at the centerpiece on the table, "The new kid needs to do something- hm, something presentable for the media in order to ease our dear headmaster's anger"

"Dream, we are not using Tommy for his- our fucking gain" Wilbur managed to grit his teeth out disagreeing to whatever the man who was talking said. No one will touch Tomathy Kraken under his watch.

It also seems like his dear brother agreed to his statements.

-

"What do you think of Tommy, Scott?" It was Saturday afternoon and here in Downpour Gardens, situated just a couple kilometers from Blackthorne Academia and where the three Sovereign members are taking their café while discussing and reviewing matters that involve the school itself. It's what they are working for, anyways. While the Supremes only handles the internal problems which is already a big work itself, the Sovereigns (while still students, although rightfully excused in most subjects due to their work. Yes, it's a big responsibility and therefore, multiple trainings and tests were held which to some people rumored that even the headmaster who rarely came by to visit and checked things, trained them himself!) handled both internal and external issues which includes meetings with the town's mayor to form partnership to strengthen the school's reputation, meetings with the Blackthorne's Government that's usually absent in terms of important events and serious issues that adults (not teenagers, mind you) needs to solve and lastly, you guessed it, more meetings.

"He's alright, a lovely kid" Scott replied with a shrug, sipping his matcha latte, looking content.

Scott Smajor, the Ice Empress as everybody named him as, is much more tranquil in terms of attitude and entertaining than those rumors that portrayed him to be (in their defense, it's what mostly they see and mostly what Scott displayed in the public front). However, this fact is only exclusive to his best friends and of course, his partner.

The title didn't bother him, whatsoever as it is quite amusing to see people cower in fear whenever the title is mentioned. It also has a nice ring to it despite the true reason why he is called that (ice, like his cold personality he is shown upfront and empress, because his manner seems to be like one). It's also endearing how everyone in the Sovereignty has monarchy titles.

"What do you think of him so far?" Eret hummed, tapping her fingers on the teacup each of their hands is holding around the said item. "Is he- what do you call - a threat?"

Alastair Eret Amadeo, the Pride King, is the spokesperson within the group. His voice is unwavering in meetings and speeches alike and can cause aggravation to those co-workers who simply pisses him off. Additionally, if Scott is the brain and Jimmy is the brawn, Eret is the beauty thus, naming her the Pride King because they get both men and women, respectfully of course.

They're definitely not safe from rumors, though. Most especially when the student body loves to attack those who have the upper position than them. This adds to the fact that the Timedeo, an infamous troublemaker despite his Supreme status, is her little brother. Nonetheless, they don't care and neither does her little brother. Their father, Brine, taught them how to handle this properly when they were kids by shrugging them off with a raise of their brow, anyways.

"Why would a kid be a threat to him?" Jimmy Solidarity, the Prairie Emperor due to his rather fascination about biomes and its creatures which specifically, the river valley intrigued him the most. He's the least frightening member amongst the three (still does not escape from the rumors going around and one of them, that being the relationship between Scott and himself especially after its semi announcement to everyone, is the favorite target) which he took pride of. By this, people underestimated him and he didn't even mention the fact that he was once bullied by lavish and grandiose elites because their family (counting way back) is once a family of commoners. Like, seriously? That was over a century ago, how is that even necessary to the present times?

This fact irritates him but even so, took this to his advantage. If Scott is direct with his words which leads to too honest criticism that hurts other feelings and while Eret is cunning who wants everything to get in their way, Jimmy would be the manipulator who coats his words with sugar and befriends anyone who is a threat to them.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, isn't that right?

"Well, it seems Lauren had hinted so" It was Eret's turn to shrug

"Lauren and her weird actions" Scott lightheartedly rolled his eyes as he fondly remembered Lauren when both were quite young, "You know my cousin, Eret"

Eret remained silent, having a bite off from their cheesecake and lost in thoughts. Scott sighed, "To ease your mind off, we can watch Tommy closely but seriously? What can a- teenager do to threaten the well-being of Blackthorne?"

"It's not the Academia I'm worried about, Scott" Eret said, looking at her comrade closely while Jimmy looked at the two with a bemused expression, "It's about him"

"He's horrible, Eret" Scott shakes his head in disagreement and muttered a "might as well Tommy kill him" that the other two thankfully didn't hear

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

What he said was debatable and a scandalous opinion but otherwise, it's mostly true. Only the Sovereigns know personally about the principal seeing as they worked for him and while the Supremes only heard about the principal and not see him that regularly, it still gives shivers and that chill you feel whenever someone supernaturally touches you happens when they hear his name. Even Lauren Zee, Joel Bean and Lizzy Shadow-Bean and the rest of the members that they personally knew that were within the school's government, confessed that they don't like the principal. He didn't condone any inappropriate actions that might betray the law, per se, but his morals he freely showed to them albeit suppressed? Is already questionable enough.

They don't like him and that's the end of this topic.

"Anyways, do you reckon that we need an activity or an event to boost our public reputation more?" Jimmy disturbed the silence with his solemn voice that had the tone of question laced around it, "The school's so-called government is not doing anything like for the past 4 years or so, might as well work this, I don't know, issue? Out before it gets worse"

"And what kind of activity?" Scott tilted his head while looking at his partner eye to eye

"Isn't it too early? It has been only the first week of school and Jacobs already reached out to the media about a report for the scholar's first day and whatnot. Don't you think we should lay it down for a bit?" Eret interrupted, suggesting a logical thing to his fellow members

"I'm not saying right now, Alastair, obviously" Jimmy shakes his head while waving his hand in thin air, seemingly waving an imaginary dust away, "We can do this later next month, perhaps? I'm just recommending, anyways"

"Take note of that recommendation and we can raise that matter for the next official meeting" Scott said, "For now, I just want to gossip"

Eret chuckled while Jimmy rolled his eyes with a loving smile, seemingly directing the said smile to Scott. "Hey, do you know that-"

"Where did you get this, this time, Scott?"

Scott rolled his eyes, is that even a question? "From Shubble who was in a conversation with Tay which I overheard it from Joey who was talking to Lizzie with Lauren-"

"Just get on with it" Eret deadpan

"That's what I was trying to say!"

-

The door audibly opened as a figure walked in, wearing a backpack at the back. It was quite weird to see a person at ten in the morning, a young student nonetheless, in the library. It's Saturday and what do students do on weekends, first week of classes? Well, there is a lot and studying (or that's what she assumed) is not one of them. "Good morning! May I help you with something?"

He looked at the woman on the library's front desk as if he was looking for someone or something, "You're different" she heard him whisper under his breath

"Pardon?"

"Oh! Sorry, but uhm- where is Funneh?" She's surprised to see her sister's name from someone who's really unfamiliar to her. After all, no one in this bloody institution is bothered enough to ask what their name is. "Her shift already ended at seven o'clock! I'm Rainbow, by the way! Her sister, and I can help you with something you might want help for?"

The boy looks embarrassed, noticing him clutching his books that Rainbow knew weren't included in the library books considering the unfamiliar book cover, that he safely wrapped his hands around, tightly. "Ah, there is nothing! No worries, I forgot the librarian here have shifts- uh, sorry but-"

Rainbow chuckled at the bumbling mess in front of her, it's comedic to say the least. "No worries, kid. Even I forgot my shifts sometimes, ironic isn't it?"

The boy laughed, "Uh yeah- uhm, name's Tommy, by the way!"

"Nice to meet you, Tommy!" The library was, once again, empty which was not the first time it happened and won't certainly be the last. Busy schedules only happen before test week, finals and all that encounters. Some students would also go to the library during weekends to read fictional books if they got the time and that mostly happens during the afternoons. In fact, Tommy is her first library user today!

That was, until the door opened once again and revealed two students who were about to raise a question to the librarian. Rainbow threw an apologetic look at the blonde teenager in front of him which he returned with a smile, brushing the concern off. She didn't notice him climbing up the stairs to reach the second floor, about to do who knows what.

-

East : @Rose Of The Wind

East : got what you requested, it's already inside your room

Rose Of The Wind : great!

Rose Of The Wind : thx east!!

East : no probs boss, luv ya

Rose Of The Wind : <33

-

It's already twelve, time passed by rather quickly for the librarian's taste but nonetheless, she's grateful her shift is ending soon. The quicker, the better considering the fact that she has editing work to do and her dear coffee maker is waiting for her on the kitchen aisle. Don't get her wrong, the free coffee here tastes great but the coffee back home is much more better, especially when it's truly made with love by yours truly. Lifting her head up and managing to see the blonde, young boy, before exiting the place, she didn't forget to wave him goodbye to which she didn't expect to receive a reply back. "Bye Tommy! Hope you had a good library session about whatever that is!"

"Huh?" Rainbow almost didn't notice the wireless mocha cream (she's been thinking coffee too much, get that out of your head Rainbow) headphones on both his ears. She observed how the teenager placed his headphones around his neck, just simply sliding it down. "Oh! Bye Rainbow! Can you please tell Funneh, hi for me?"

"Sure! Will do" Rainbow gave him a bright smile to which he returned it back to her and finally exited the place. That was, until the door swung open and revealed him, yet again. Did he perhaps forget something? Or did he quickly change his mind? "Oh! Rainbow! I forgot to ask but uhm- do you have any idea where we can trace our genetics back to countless generations? If you get what I mean?"

Did Professor Nook already discuss this topic for their biology class? Rainbow seemed to look thoughtful, to which she definitely is. "Hm, I'm not sure. I'm not updated with the laboratory machinery the school has brought but I'm sure you can ask Professor Nook about this!"

The kid looked somewhat disappointed, it seems like to which Rainbow felt bad for. "Oh, thanks! I- I really have to go now" he sheepishly scratched his head and laughed

"Don't let me keep you waiting!" Rainbow laughed, feeling a bit better, "I'm really sorry if I couldn't help you!"

"It's very much alright, Rainbow!" Tommy shot her a big smile, his eyes wrinkling and his iris out of sight as his eyes squinted through the smile to which she found adorable. "I have to go now, bye!"

"Bye!" Rainbow waved her hand, her other hand occupied as she was leaning on the stool on her left. So her dear sister is keeping that adorable kid from them, huh?

-

"Hey, what do you think about inviting Tommy over?" Ranboo suggested, completely ignoring the curiosity and the obvious question look that has been marked on Freddie and Aimsey's faces. They are in Tubbo's dormitory, planning to work their school assignments together and study ahead which they did the exact opposite. There are six students inside the room that Tubbo occupied with and is on Tubbo's bed, doing absolutely nothing for the original plan they're doing.

"Who?" Aimsey deadpanned, hugging the pillow closely to their chest. Freddie is beside him, his left foot hanging off the mattress.

"The new kid?" Eryn said in a nonchalant manner, saying those words without looking up to meet Aimsey's eyes as his attention focuses on the game he's playing. "You honestly haven't heard about him?"

"Yeah, I mean it was such a good topic for gossip, especially within Delancy's group as well" Purpled leaned further back on the yellow bean bag, his head facing the white, boring concrete roof. Considering Freddie's noise tinting an oblivious question, he added, "You know Delancy? The one who spread rumors that is actually factual, surprisingly, about Fundy's relationship with Dream? Her gossips is actually realistic and will always causes an uproar within the school"

"Ugh, don't remind me about her" Tubbo flopped down on his bed causing the mattress to bounce back and heavily sighed, "I was involved with one of her rumored ones, the one where I'm so-called related with the Crafton twins? And then I'm the missing Crafton? It's not even a rumor at this point, it's an unbelievable theory"

"Maybe Delancy is maybe related to Professor Mat with all her crazy theories" Eryn commented, causing laughter from the group.

"Guys, seriously" Ranboo groaned at the fact no one paid much attention to his recommendation earlier, "Should we invite Tommy or not?"

"Eh, sure!" Aimsey shrugged, "I want to meet this Tommy 'fella"

"Why not?" Freddie backed Aimsey's agreement up, following their act of shrugging, "I mean- what could go wrong?"

Both Ranboo and Tubbo, the so-called titled Beeduo, shared weary glances towards each other, as if non-verbally communicating with each other through the look of their eyes, the proclaimed window of the soul. Purpled hysterically laughing, the voice of an artificial intelligent female shouted the word "Victory!" on time. But deep within the eyes of a particular nuke-loving individual and the forgetful maniac, the fact that he won on a game he had won multiple times in the past is not what the dirty blonde boy seemed to laugh at, it's the fact how Freddie was so wrong about his statement.

"It seemed like I've missed something" Eryn mumbled what seemed to be incoherent words from the his peer's ears.

-

It wasn't even more than a second after Tubbo and Ranboo invited him over by literally searching the whole building, only to find him somewhere in the campus's café, looked very much so occupied as the younger teenager for only a year sat on a nordic wrought iron bar chair, his fingers quickly typing on his laptop's keyboard and didn't even notice the two teenagers approaching due to the music plugged on his ear (it was surprisingly and unexpectedly, classical music with violin tunes and notes with no lyrics. A bit too ironic if you ask Tubbo) and a cup of caramel frappuccino beside his mouse pad. As the brunette (well, the shortest one specifically) tried to pry on what the blonde was working on, the seated student quickly closed his laptop shut and took a sip of his frappuccino, as if that didn't happen at all.

A bit suspicious if you ask Tubbo but, moving on-

Tubbo led his new friend inside the room, tapping his room card to open the said place and finally felt the faux cold breeze from the air conditioner that spread the entire room. His dormitory room, as well as Purpled and Ranboo, wasn't on the same floor and place where normal students reside in considering they were a part of the Supremes yet despite the title, the place was still the same, only having these few premium commodities. With that being; having no curfew, no dormitory inspection (which happens out of the blue for others from time to time) and lastly, no dormitory parent. Basically the same but less strict guidelines as the faculty assumed them to be responsible and will not abuse this power.

This fact actually causes such a frenzy due to the unfair treatment back in the past until now but the propaganda fortunately lessen after the newly elected Supremes and Sovereigns hold power (yes, the previous members wasn't able to manage the public propaganda and the school faculties let it be which causes absolute rage from Dream and Scott themselves).

"Guys, girl and gays, meet Tomathy Kraken!" Tubbo introduced Tommy to his friends, dramatically waving both his hands towards Tommy's direction with a big grin plastered on his face. The people within the room looked up at the guest, some greeted the boy with a smile and some just simply looked at him to which in the eyes of Tomathy Kraken, they were ruthlessly judging him despite the lack of crowd.

"Uh- did I just get kidnapped?" Purpled rolled his eyes with shake of his head and Ranboo comedically facepalmed

"Fortunately, you are not" Eryn commented with a grin, "Eryn Cyberonix, at your service"

Eryn Cyberonix, a student who usually found himself in detention is actually a top tier kid with top tier grades and active in academic sports. He would whip out a chessboard all of a sudden in the middle of class to just play chess which would lead him to detention and getting his chess set confiscated (it doesn't matter, he practically has a room for all his other board games, mostly chest sets, at home. He can just call his driver to bring those here). Tommy gave him an energetic smile, "nice to meet 'ya!"

"Freddie Badlinu, mate" The said person nodded at him after giving his name to the fellow student.

Freddie Badlinu, similar to his best friend, also loves board games and would often play them in a solemn place together with the others downtown during weekends but unlike his best friend, never in his life wants to place himself in detention that freely. In fact, his record is clean from detention and instead, is filled with good academic recitation grades. After all, he loves public speaking despite his lanky frame.

"Aimsey Welsh, hello!"

Aimsey Welsh, on the other hand, is difficult to describe. They are most likely to find themselves in jail and Ranboo who seems to be like their little brother, will likely be the one who will bail themselves out. Moreover, do not underestimate their height because despite this lack, she will and can tackle you down on the floor which leads to your dishonored death. She also loves, but not obsessed, with board games and loves group presentation. Strict when she wants to be, a leader they can easily do and a good friend always.

"Tomathy Kraken?- yeah" Tommy awkwardly laughed, sheepishly scratching his head while looking down.

The three students looked at him which made the blonde teen uneasy to which the three identically broke out a smile. They are not judgemental, per se. But the fact a- in spite of the quite insulting term in a stereotypical manner, they mean great- a commoner new student is standing in front of them, the urge of gawking at him is unresistable.

"So, let's start with a simple question" They heard Purpled chortle in the background, not even using his device he has been holding for the past hour

"Ranboob, are you sure this isn't an interview in some cases?" Tommy, albeit fake considering all the people in this room can hear him, whispered towards Ranboo, "Because I believe you scammed me"

"This is actually a crime investigation Tommy" Ranboo can't help but to join in with Tommy, making sure his voice didn't hold enough emotions and making their tone void to which he learned from the Lycomedes Technoblade Crafton himself

"I swear I didn't stole any drugs" Tommy blinked, his head peeping on his right to fake his whisper more, both his hands resting at his back

"Ranboob?" Aimsey exclaimed, resisting the urge to laugh out loud to which they poorly failed at, "What the hell?"

"Yeah, he actually called Ranboo that in the middle of a Supreme and Sovereign gathering" Purpled added which the rest laughed at, all except Ranboo who was blushing profusely in embarrassment, "Shut up Purpled" he manage to say

"Can we not talk about this?" Ranboo whined, pouting like someone's kid who didn't successfully get the toy they wanted and now, will forever hold a grudge about it

"We still wouldn't forget that" Freddie chuckled

Ranboo rolled his eyes right at him and crossed their arms, "obviously"

"Good because I'll be calling him that from now on" A maniacal grin slowly spread, his eyes widening to complete the maniacal look to which Tubbo can't help but shiver at despite it not being that serious.

"Just- ugh, move on to the question" Ranboo flopped down on the edge of Tubbo's bed, still keeping their arms crossed with each other

Aimsey laughed, "Yeah, yeah. Anywho, Tommy"

"Yes?" Tommy remained standing, albeit his posture is a quite awkward and only the person standing can seem a little bit out of place, as Tubbo was already seated on a green bean bag chair

"Did you already finish your Philosophy paper?"

"Uh- yeah?" Tommy can't help but to tilt his head on the side, confused on the question

"I- bitch" Eryn expressed, in disbelief for unknown reasons

"Wha- why?"

"YOU ALREADY FINISHED THAT LONG ASS PAPER?"

"Uh huh, and the research paper"

Purpled closed his eyes, "Looks like we have someone's motivation and mind to corrupt"

"What"

-

red beanie added Tomathy Kraken to the group chat

red beanie changed Tomathy Kraken to someone's mind to corrupt

red beanie changed the group chat name to 'a group chat'

red beanie changed the group chat's photo

half n' half kinnie : well that's a lot of changes

nuke is my bff : you think?

half n' half kinnie : ?

purple alien bitch : oh hey the new kid is here

someone's mind to corrupt : can u please stop calling me the new kid

someone's mind to corrupt : I have a name yknow

ER with a C : oh really? Huh

someone's mind to corrupt : stfu

we're supposed to be on lock down : hey Tom!!

we're supposed to be on lock down : can I call you that?

someone's mind to corrupt : see? Freddie is the only normal one here

someone's mind to corrupt : and ofc!!

red beanie : moving on

red beanie : @someone's mind to corrupt

red beanie : are you free tomorrow? We're heading downtown to hang out

someone's mind to corrupt : aww I can't:(

someone's mind to corrupt : I have to visit my aunt back home:(

nuke is my bff : do you already have a pass?

someone's mind to corrupt : yup!

half 'n half kinnie : a driver?

someone's mind to corrupt : yep

red beanie : aww:(

red beanie : have fun though!!

someone's mind to corrupt : :D

-

North : be careful around the Supremes and the Sovereign

North : don't trust so easily

Rose Of The Wind : oh I know

Rose Of The Wind : I always know:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 947 22
Dianthus Caryophyllus [ diβ€’anthus caΒ·ryophylβ€’lus ] n. Disdain, Disappointment, Rejection OR A Writer! Tommyinnit with a sprinkle of angst, jealousy...
2.2K 66 34
Just your typical AU of a highschool.... You know, with the Dream team. And Bad. And all of them. Also George has angst flowing through his bones. I...
10.4K 504 32
"π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š," π–˜π–π–Š π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–—π–•π–˜, π–‘π–”π–”π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 π–‹π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–ˆπ–†π–‡π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™ π–‡π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š π–π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–•π–šπ–‘π–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–™ 𝖔�...
71.9K 2.6K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...