What a drag to love you like...

By SimpForMBM

This story will have: 🌢smut🌢 ⚠️Self harming⚠️ So if you feel uncomfortabble with it don't worry, i'll put w... More

❀Intro❀
1-The best start ever
2-First day at work
3-You like him..
4-The club
5-Pool party?
6-Girl party
7-The day after
8-She's the only one..
9-Jealousy Jealousy
10-Serious Talk
11-Still ignoring.. Maybe not?
12-I admit it, finally
13-Make up
14-Morning after
15-Will you be mine?
16-Evening together
17-I won't let you go
18-How will I survive this?
19-Little games
~Not Story~
20-Last party
21-Goodbye
22-Hello, America
23-Coming back to you
24 - Cheater
25 - Gone
26 - Seen
27 - Promise
28 - Call
29 - The internet
30 - Meeting
31 - Breaking down
32 - Video
33 - Crazy
34 - Here
35 - Scared
36 - Together
38 - Home
39 - Decision
40 - Scars
41 - Balcony
42 - Morning
43 - Night
44 - Cookies
45 - Date
46 - News

37 - Studio

525 19 13
By SimpForMBM

Some workers were already waiting for me while chatting with each other. "Hi guys" i smiled to them. Damiano walked besides hugging my arm. "Hello, Bellaa" they waved while smiling. "Oh God, are you Damiano freaking David?" One of the photographers squeked. Damiano just looked at me with a glimpse of panick in his eyes.

"You'll talk later, we have some work to do" i said. Damiano still walked besides stuck to my arm. I stopped and turned to him. "Dam, sit there" i pointed to one of the chairs about 15meters away from where we were standing "you can't be with me for several hours, or at least while i'm taking photos". He tore up a bit. "Hey no no, don't cry.." i tried to calm him and hugged him. After we broke the hug, i looked around. I saw a chair, so i started going towards it. Damiano cought me "where are you going?". "Wait here, i'll be here in a second" i smiled slightly. He just nodded not really sure.

I picked the chair and placed it not too far from the camera i was working with. "Here, you can sit in this one" i said. He came to me once again and hugged me. Yeah, not good.

I somehow made him sit into that freaking chair and went to Ed to ask something for the photoshoot. "Hey, is your rockstar ok? He's idk, clingy? It's just strange i imagined him to be more.. you know..bad, dominant, joking with his dirty jokes, just like in their songs and interviews" He giggled a bit and looked behind me where Damiano was sitting and watching us.

I smiled a bit "he is just like that, he's just having a really hard time right now, if not he would be here now,showing himself up to you, so you won't dare to look me in the eyes" i laughed a bit. "He's that overprotective?" His eyes widened. "Not only overprotective, but also super jealous" he just looked behind me again. "So you're saying that this cute, emotional creature is actually a..i don't know.. completely opposite from what I see now??". "That's what I'm saying, he just needs time to recover" i smiled. "I gotta go" i waved to him and went back to my working spot.

"Girls, take your places, we're starting" i shouted to the models. They ran into their spots and i began to take photos of them.

*an hour later*

"1 hour break" i shouted and models went to their dressing rooms. At the moment I checked the photos i took. "Bella?" I heard Damiano's voice behind me. "Mh?" I hummed still looking at the pictures. "It's break, you shouldn't work..." he said and i felt as he pushed me a little away from the camera.

I looked at him. "Well, what do you want to do?" I asked him.  He just looked down "can we go somewhere to be all alone?". I wanted to agree, but I remembered as Vic told me about  how he barely ate all the time. "No, let's go somewhere to eat" i smiled. "I'm not really hungry". I still looked in his brown eyes " but i am" i giggled and took his hand pulling him with me.

We came to a little cafe near the studio. "So what will you eat?" I asked him. "Me? Nothing" he said and looked away. "Dami.. you should eat, you ate nothing since you came here, i'm worried" I tried to talk him into eating. He didn't seem to listen "I'm not hungry". "Well ok" I said.

The waitress came up to us. "Hello, what's your order?" She said. Damiano looked at me then at the worker that just came up to us "Just tea for me". If you want it like this, ok.

I smiled to the waitress "same for me" she just nodded and walked away.  Damiano looked at me "aren't you hungry?". "I Am, but so are you, if you don't eat why should I?" I asked while looking straight into his eyes.

"Baby, don't do this" he knew i wasn't playing. He knows me too damn well, if i said this, i'll actually do it. "Damiano, i know everything, guys told me, i can't stand seeing you like this" i felt as my vision got a bit blurry, so did his.

"Sorry" he said and started crying. "No, don't cry please, you're breaking my heart" i said quietly and went over to him and wrapped my arms around his head since he was till sitting. He places his head on my stomach. "Shh" i caressed his soft hair. I could hear and feel his sobs. "Calm down" i sat down in his lap and hugged him fully now, he also wrapped his arms around me.

"You can't make me cry, i'll ruin my makeup" i said making him giggle a bit. 
He backed away a little and looked at me. I wiped his tears with my thumbs and left my hands on his face. "You're pretty" i said kissing his nose. "I'm not, not right now" he bit his lip. "Oh shut up, you're prettiest person existing on this planet" i giggled.

The waitress came back to us with two cups and smiled akwardly. You're sitting in his lap, you dumbass. When she was about to leave Damiano spoke up "Can you get us two sandwiches with chicken please?". She just nodded and walked away.

I turned to him and smiled "thanks" i whispered. He cupped my one cheek and pulled me into a kiss.

I sat into a chair next to him. We were holding hands on the table. Damiano just looked around or down, but not at me. "Are you ok?" I asked him and he turned to me "Y-yeah" . Wellll, that wasn't really convincing, but i'm also dumb to ask the question which i know the answer to.

The waiter came back with the food, placed it in front of us and went back. Damiano just looked at the food and gulped. I just sat in my place looking at him. "Why aren't you eating?" He asked. "Damiano, do you like to see me happy?" I looked down and then into his brown eyes. "Of course I do, baby" he said squeezing my hand. "So eat, at least a few bites and i'll be happiest person on earth" I gave him a sad smile. He took a deep breath and picked the sandwich. I smiled proudly. He took a bite and looked at me chewing slowly. "Isn't that good?" I also took a bite. He just nodded.

He placed it into the plate again and looked down. Goshhhhhh.
I went and sat into his lap. Instead of giving me confused looks like i thought he would he placed his head on my chest. "It's hard" he sighed. "I know it is, but we're stronger than this" i rubbed his back. I took his sandwich.

"Please, do it for me" i kept rubbing his back "if you won't it won't do anything good for you, your health, anyone around, that includes me, Dami". With that he looked at me I lifted the sandwich to his mouth and he took another little bite. "Thanks" i whispered.

He ate whole sandwich and I was proud of him, I didn't really excpect him to eat it whole, but i love him for that. Afterwards I also ate and we went back to the studio.

Damiano sat in his chair and i continued my job. He was silent, after the cafe he hasn't said a single word. Mattea approached me. "Heyy, i took a look at the photos while you and Damiano were gone" she smiled. "So, what do you think?" I said turning to her for a second then turning back to camera. "They're amazing" she jumped a little "you're so talented, Bella". Her words warmed me inside. "Thanks, Mat" I hugged her, but again immediately turning to camera.

***

"Aaaand, DONE" I said after a few hours, showed thumbs up to the models and they left to their changing rooms. I turned around and saw damiano naping on the chair. He's cute. I wanted to go to him when one of the models came to me "hey, thanks for working with us, when's the next shoot?". "Aww, my pleasure, and about the next shoot, it's after 3 days" i smiled. She lifted her hand to shake, but i pulled her into a hug "no need to be so formal" i whispered and we both laughed.

"I was watching you and is this Damiano David? I like his bands music." She smiled sweetly, then turned to the man sleeping behind me. "Yep, it's him" i gave her a sad smile. "Is he ok? He looks tired" she rubbed my upper arm. "He is. He'll get better" i took a deep breath in and out. "Well, i gotta go" she kissed my cheek and walked away.

I came up to Damiano and got another chair next to him. I sat down. "God, i forgot, Vic's also here" i placed my hand in my hair.

***

"Hello, Bel" i heard her sweet voice from the other line of the phone. "Hello, would you like to come up to my house, we would love some company, just saying now that i want you to stay here" I giggled. "Yeah sure" she laughed "How is he?". Well that's a hard question to answer. "Well, he's getting better, I got him to eat a whole sandwich, i'm really proud" i smiled looking at Damiano still sleeping peacefully.

I looked at the side and saw Ed waving at me, then leaving. Now in the studio were only few people. "I'm really glad hearing this. We all were so worried for him". We held a silence for a couple of minutes. "Well, I'm going to get ready" she said and we hung up.

I smiled to myself from finally hearing her voice again. "Dami" i leaned a bit and caressed his cheek. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. "Goodmorning" i kissed his cheek. "Hi." He smiled weakly. "Let's go home, Victoria will come soon" i took his hand pulling him up from the chair. 

***

I opened the door and we went inside. "Ahhh, finally" i laughed and crashed onto the couch. Damiano just smiled and crashed besides me crawling into my arms, cuddling against me. *ding dong*. "Gosh" i giggled "excuse me" i lifted Damiano a bit and stood up from the couch.

I walked to the door and opened it. "BELLA" Vica jumped on me, and we both fell on the ground hugging. "Hi, to you too" i squeezed her. "I missed you so much" she sterted kissing my cheeks. "I missed you toooooo"
______________________________

Missed me?🙄💅

Well hii againnn. I'll try to post more againnn❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 640 22
A Damiano David fanfiction from a y/n perspective. "One day you get up to what looks like another miserable day in your life, but suddenly the univer...
19.7K 399 24
Fanfic about thomas because i like him:) It's a story about love, lust and more.
7.6K 334 5
✢ β‹†Λšο½‘ PACIFY HER ━━━ was he yours if he wanted me so bad? - slow updates! originally published: nov 4, 2021 republished: jan 2, 2024 finished: xx
68.1K 2.9K 21
"𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’‚π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’•π’•π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’‚π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒐𝒇 π’“π’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’π’… π’‰π’π’˜ π’„π’π’Žπ’† 𝒔𝒉�...