The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter four

3.1K 110 3
By dragonvein

◆Avengers Compound◆

"11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred." News Anchor #1 said.

"Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all." King T'Chaka said.

"The Wakanda king went on to . . ." News Anchor #1 said.

"This can't be good." Rhodey said.

Steve, who was watching the news, turns his computer off, but sound drifts toward him from another room. 

"They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these." News anchor #2 said.

Wanda is sitting on her bed, watching the news on her TV.

"What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeri -" News anchor #2 said.

The TV turns off. Steve sets the remote down and leans on the door frame.

"It's my fault." Wanda said.

"Wanda we can't save everyone, and if we keep thinking about it we won't be able to concentrate on our next mission." Clint said. 

"That's not true." Steve said.

"Turn the TV back on. They're being very specific." Wanda said looking at the him.

"I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it." Steve said.
He walks over.

"Rumlow said "Bucky" and . . . all of a sudden I was a 16-year-old kid again, in Brooklyn." Steve said. He sits beside Wanda.

"And people died. It's on me." Steve said.

"It's on both of us." Wanda said.

"This job . . . we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time . . . maybe nobody gets saved." Steve said.
Everyone Avengers and Fury nodded.

Vision materializes through the wall. Wanda gets startled.

Vision interrupts Wanda and Steve by walking through the wall into Wanda's room.

"You can't just walk through the wall." Sam exclaimed.

"Vis! We talked about this." Wanda said

"Yes, but the door was open so I assumed that . . ." Vision said

He gestures at the door and stops.

"Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving." Vision said.

"Thank you. We'll be right down." Steve said.

"I'll . . . use the door. Oh, and apparently, he's brought a guest." Vision said.

"We know who it is?" Steve asked.

"The Secretary of State." Vision said walking out.

"What the hell is he there." Clint groaned.

"Ross never comes with good news." Natasha said.

________________________

◆Parker house◆

It was a normal day Lydia woke up got ready to go for a few interview and reports. Peter convinced Lydia to go with him at night. The news of Spiderman and Venom duo spread like a wild fire.

"You both going out there is a risk." May said.

"You should have told me." May added.

"If we had told you, you would have been constantly worried about us." Lydia said.

"I'll always worry about you both." May said.

"Hey guys " Lydia said walking in the kitchen where Peter and May were having breakfast.

"Coffee" Peter offered her.

"Thank you." Lydia said taking the cup and kissing his head.

"Lydia.. I'm not a kid anymore." Peter whined.

"Well, for us you are still the little kid who adored ironman." Lydia said laughing as May joined her. 

"Thanks kid." Tony said. Making Peter bright red.

"Oh, gotta go." She said looking at her watch.

"Wait, what about breakfast?" May asked.

"Uh.. I'll eat later." Lydia said.

"NO EAT FOOD" Venom yelled and Lydia winced.

"He do love food." Pepper said.

"Peter want a ride to school?" Lydia asked holding her bike key.

"Yeah. Bye May" Peter said following Lydia out the door.

"Bye guys." May waved them.

Lydia dropped Peter at his school and went to interview .

________________________

◆Avenger Compound◆

The Secretary of State, Thaddeus Ross, is standing at the head of a table. Rhodey, Natasha, Steve, Tony, Sam, Vision, and Wanda are gathered around.

The Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross has summoned the Avengers to a meeting.

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass . . . I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some . . . who would prefer the word "vigilantes"." Secretary Ross said.

"I think Lydia and I are called Vigilantes not you guys." Peter said.

"No many people think we do more bad then good." Natasha said.

"And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" Natasha asked.

"How about "dangerous"? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" Secretary Ross said.

Then Avengers look down.

"What happened to Ultron I don't remember." Bruce said.

"He's dead." Tony said.

"Where was I?" Bruce asked. Everyone looks at him.

"You took off in the Quinjet." Tony said.

"Hulk took off in Quinjet." Natasha corrected him.

"We tried to find you but Quinjet was in stealth mode." Natasha added. Bruce remained silent.

Ross activates a screen behind him. News footage from past Avengers and SHIELD matters flash on the screen as he speaks.

"New York." Secretary Ross said.

A Chitauri leviathan. Terrified citizens. A soldier firing a gun. The Hulk smashes into a building and sends a dust cloud to engulf the camera.

Bruce looked ashamed.
Rhodey looks regretful. He glances behind him at Natasha.

"Washington DC." Secretary Ross said.

The three Insight helicarriers, firing on each other. The destroyed Triskelion. A helicarrier crashing into the Potomac and throwing up a massive wave, engulfing citizens and the camera.
Sam looks down.

"Sokovia." Secretary Ross said.

Terrified citizens, running. The city rising. A building falling over.
Wanda stares at the screen, as does Tony.

"Lagos." Secretary Ross said.

The burning building. Paramedics moving a body. A dead girl.
Wanda is particularly affected by the footage from Lagos. Steve sees this and intervenes.

"Okay. That's enough." Steve said.

Secretary Ross said.

The Avengers looked down. They regret their few choices.

Secretary Ross nods to an aide and the images disappear.

"For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." Secretary Ross said.

An aide hands him a thick book, which Ross slides across the table to Wanda. She picks it up, then slides it to Rhodey.

"The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary." Secretary Ross said.

"That means the government would decide where the Avengers might go." Rhodey said.

"Let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam asked. 

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve said.

"Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?" Secretary Ross said.

Steve looks up and meets Ross's eyes.

"If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground." Secretary Ross said.

"So, there are contingencies." Rhodey said.

"Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords." Secretary Ross said.

Steve glances at Tony.

"Talk it over." Secretary Ross said.

"Avengers would be under governments control not good at all." Sam said.

"They'll come for me" Wanda said.

"We won't let that happen." Steve said.

"And if we come to a decision you don't like?" Natasha asked.

"Then you retire." Secretary Ross said.

Natasha stifles a smile.

"Doesn't seem like a bad idea." Natasha said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.1K 10
UNDER SERIOUS EDITNG!!! After disaster strucks peter, his aunt that he hates with all his life is hospitalized and he's now living with his mentor, t...
44.4K 832 31
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...
299 7 3
During Infinity War, the group of heroes are brought to a theatre to watch a couple of movies about this blonde woman that seems to not trust anyone...
17.5K 786 10
In which the avengers watch the life of Bruce Banner's brother and finally understand how the Gamma Rays changed his mind. Tony Stark x oc