Chapter seven

(SIZZLING)  (TIMER DINGS)

Lydia grunts as her hands burn while taking out the food from the oven.

"Do not open that door."

"Huh?" Lydia said confused.

(LOUD KNOCKING)

"Listen to the voice." Sam said.

Lydia opens the door and sees no one suddenly a man pushes her back as three more men follow in the room.

"Stay put" the man says.

"Yeah should have listened to the alien." Tony said. 

"Not the time Tony." Pepper said elbowing him in the stomach making him groan in pain.

"Hey, Lydia." Treece said.

"Who the hell is this guy?"

"I'm gonna need Mr. Drake's property back.' Treece said. As the people with him aim their guns at Lydia.

(GUNS POWERING UP)

"Whoa" Lydia said raising her hands up

"What are you doing"

"I'm, uh... I'm putting my hands up." Lydia said

"You are making us look bad." Her hands are suddenly pulled down.

"No she is not, It's a logical thing to do when someone aim their gun at you." Strange said.

" I... No, I am not." Raising her hands up again.

" Yes, you are." Pulling her hands down.

"No, I'm not." Lydia said raising her hands up

"Yes, you are!" Pulling her hands down

"No, I'm not." Lydia said raising her hands up

" Why would you do that? "

"'Cause it is a very sensible thing to do." Lydia said scared

"Lydia..." Treece warned.

"I will take care of this myself."

"What?" Lydia asked

"Lydia, where's the bug?" Treece asked

(GIGGLES NERVOUSLY)

"Take her down." Treece said and the men shoots Lydia electrocuting her .

(LYDIA YELLS)

Suddenly black goo takes over Lydia's hands and throws the guy out the window with the other hand she throws the guy up the ceiling. Then pulls Treece towards her by neck.

"Woah" Everyone were on the edge of their chair looking at the screen.

"Finally some action." Clint said. Natasha hit him on his head.

"I'm sorry about your friends" Lydia said shocked then throws him on the coffee table breaking it while knocking the other man by throwing the weights at him.

"What is that?" Lydia said looking at the black goo between her palms.

"Not "what." Who." Wrapping the goo around the guys head then throwing him.

"Oh" then the goo covers her leg and backflips while kicking Treece.

"The alien has some fighting skills." Natasha said impressed.

(GROANS)

"Shit." Then she is thrown to the ground by the goo as a man shoots at her. The goo takes over her hands fighting the rest men.