Party, Dancing, Jealousy and...

By Xianwang_143

Rain had enough of stranger pulling HIS husband to introduce their heirs and his husband only gives him a apo... More

Party, Dancing, Jealousy and some Little angst maybe
Metting The In-laws
The truth

The Aftermath Of Running Away And Some Punishments

4.1K 163 10
By Xianwang_143

When they reach the house (mansion in Sky's eyes, mind you), Phayu and Sky are still sad. But, as soon as Phayu takes the first step into the house, he gets pulled into a bone-crushing hug from his Papa (Pete) and hugs him back just as tightly. "I was so worried. Never go to a mafia business party without telling me first, okay?!".

His uncle Porsche joins them, giving him another hug. "You scared me, Ven-Ven. Please never do that again. I love you and Pai, but please stop giving me grey hair." Kinn, Kim, Macau, and Vegas watch as Pete and Porsche check Phayu for any injuries while leading everyone to the meeting room.

As soon as they reach the meeting room, Vegas says, "Brat, won't you introduce us to your friend?" He raises an eyebrow looking at Sky, who is half-hidden behind Phayu.

Phayu takes a deep breath and gently pulls Sky beside him. "Dad, this is Sky. Sky, these are my and Pai's family." He introduces.

"Hello, my name is Sky." Sky gives them a polite wai but continues holding Phayu's hand. He looks kinda scared of the bodyguards with guns.

"So he is your…" "No, old man, he is Pai's lover." Phayu quickly clears the confusion.

"Ohh, he is Pai's lover. But, wait, where is Pai??" Porsche asks worriedly.

"Umm, Phi P'Pai is on his way, and if you all don't mind, I would like to talk to P'Phayu about something first." Sky cuts off Porsche without thinking. Porsche just nods at Sky.

Phayu leads Skys towards his room. As soon as they are inside, Sky brakes down, tears flowing. "Phi, do you think that maybe they don't like us anymore?" Sky asks in a broken and trembling voice that brakes Phayu's heart. He hugs Sky and explains.

"I don't think so, Sky. You know Pai, he would kill someone or himself if you ask for it. He loves you so much, like the moon and stars. And Rain, you know he can be an airhead sometimes, but he is damn loyal. I trust him. They love us as much as we love them, and I know they must have a reason to run away, okay?!".

"But that doesn't mean they won’t get punished for riling us." Hearing Phayu's dark voice, a shiver ran down Sky's back.

"Come on, let's go. I want to meet P'Pai's parents. Come on, come on." Sky says while dragging Phayu downstairs.

"So, how about a brief introduction." Kinn asks, looking at Phayu and Sky with raised eyebrows. Sky stays behind, still half-hidden behind the taller's back.

Just as Phayu is about to answer, the front door opens. Prapai and Rain enter. Well, it's more like Prapai is carrying Rain bridal style. That sight alone rouses Sky's jealousy to the next level.

"Ohh, look, who has come to grace us with their presence. P'Phayu, do you also smell the stink of betrayal in the air? I wonder what it could be." The Theerapanyakun are surprised by Sky's bitter and sarcastic tone.

But also Phayu joins his little game.

"Yes, Nong Sky, I can smell it too. One would think those two wouldn't have the guts to turn up here. I remember clearly that my lover and best friend/brother ran off together, leaving us to fight for ourselves." Phayu says in a dark and venomous voice.

Rain, who is still in Pai's arms, almost cries when he sees how his hubby and best friend have misunderstood the situation. Not wanting his Phi to find out about his injuries, he says in a small voice.

"P'Phayu, that's not what happened. And Sky, please don't think bad of P'Pai. I made him run away with me. But there is a good reason for this. So, please listen to us before blaming anyone."

"That might be true. But you, P'Pai, still ran away, leaving me. You promised to protect me, but you just ran off with my BEST FRIEND at the first sign of trouble. When something dangerous came up, the first hand you held was not mine; right now, the one you are holding is still not mine. So what should I take from this situation, huh?! You know what, you better explain it or …" Sky points between the two of them, "… this is over."

"Okay, so might I remind you we are here too? And, we are leaving for an important meeting. You are all adults now. So, handle it accordingly, okay?! When and if everything is resolved, sleep on it and let us meet both our son-in-laws tomorrow. Now GOOD BYE!" Porsche orders while dragging everyone out of the compound. "Ven-Ven handle the guests too." Pete reminds Phayu, smirking, before dragging Vegas and Kim with him.

Once everyone leaves, Sky brakes down, but there are no tears in his eyes. He and Phayu had talked about this. Both felt hurt and betrayed, but they didn't believe their boyfriends cheated. If Sky and Phayu asked them, Rain and Prapai would be willing to do anything, ANYTHING, even kill themselves. But before they could let things go, they needed answers.

"Sky, baby, please, that is too much. Phayu, tell Sky. You trust us, right?!" Pai says in a scared voice. He is scared of losing Sky, but he can't even put Rain down, or their shield will be broken.

"I don't think he is wrong. Well, it's not like my lover has run away with my best friend and then comes home after an hour or so. You ran away, knowing we were coming. Don't deny it. I have seen Rain. He was looking at us, grabbed your hand and ran. So, what should I have seen it like?"

Phayu loves to see Rain cry. Both of them deserve it. So, maybe a little acting couldn't hurt. He signals Sky that he is leaving. Sky nods.

.

"Please, please, P'Phayu. We will do anything you want. We are ready to do anything." Rain says, signaling Pai to lower him. Pai hesitates but puts Rain down.

Sky and Phayu stop in their tracks. "Anything?" Sky asks, turning around and facing Rain and Prapai. Phayu looks ahead, a smirk on his face.

"Anything?" It becomes more of a question when Rain and Prapai lock eyes with each other, noticing their respective lover's devilish smiles.

"Okay, get ready for your punishment then." Phayu says in his dom voice, which he usually uses for Rain's punishments.

"Like, right now!" Prapai's eyes widen. 'Damn, neither Rain nor I are in a position to do a punishment.' But, as soon as he looks at Rain, he knows they are both going to hell together.

"What, are you both tired from doing something that much you can't even take a simple punishment?" Sky knows he is adding fuel to the fire. The intensity in Rain's eyes increases as soon as he says it. Bingo, that's it.

"Okay, we are ready." Rain says. Pai is praying for both of them.

Phayu leads Rain, Pai and Sky. Along the journey, Rain tries to hold Phayu's hand, but Phayu makes sure (no matter how much it pains him) not to let Rain get a hold of it. Pai's situation is no better. Rain feels like crying, but he wants to be a good boy and not break any more rules. He slows down his speed and walks behind. After a while, Pai joins him.

Prapai looks concerned. Rain reassures him he is okay. But, unbeknownst to them, their checking the other for injuries further fueled Sky and Phayu's jealousy.

They open a door, and Sky leads them through it. Inside is a group of old ladies talking. Sky turns to Rain and Prapai. "It's nothing much. But since you both like to dance so much, your punishment will be that you have to dance with those ladies." He says innocently.

Rain's eyes go wide, but he wants to do it. He wants to prove that he is Phayu's good boy. Even if it means he has to ignore the pain. He looks at Pai, who is thinking the same. Also, he doesn't want to disappoint Sky, despite his injuries.

"All we have to do is dance, right?" Pai asks suspiciously. They all know if Prapai and Rain are the chaotic duo, then Phayu and Sky are the devil duo. So, the punishment can't be that easy.

"Yes, all you have to do is dance till the party is over." Phayu smiles sweetly, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Okay, we will do it." Pai leads Rain towards the ladies. He is fully aware of Rain's injuries, so he leads him gently.

"So, what did you tell the ladies?" Sky raises an eyebrow at Phayu in question.

"Well, I only told them I'm sending them one cute and one hot boy. So, they can enjoy themselves." Phayu smirks.

Somewhere else-

"Hello, beautiful ladies." Pai greets the group of old ladies while Rain is hidden behind. Pai gently drags him to stand beside him.

"Oh my. Hey everyone, look at these kids, so cute." One of the ladies shouts at her friends, and like that, all the attention is on Pai and Rain at lightning speed.

Okay, now all Rain wants to do is dig a grave and bury himself in it. All those old ladies are touching, TOUCHING him. (not in that way, but still in that way- don't ask Rain what it means because he doesn't know it himself) They pinch his cheeks and call him cute. Until then, it was okay, but they started to inquire about his sexual preferences. Things like, 'Does Rain like boys or a girls?', 'What were his kinks?', 'Does he prefer someone older or younger?' All those questions were making him blush. He glances over to Prapai, and he doesn't look too good, either. Those ladies are fighting over him like he is a piece of cloth.

Rain yelps and moves towards Pai as someone grabs his ass. "What happened, Nong Rain?" Pai asks as he sees Rain looking a bit scared. Sky and Phayu can't see Rain's expressions. He is turned in Pai's direction, with his back to Sky and Phayu.

"Phi, someone groped my bum." Rain says angrily. Pai puts his hand on Rain's waist to pull him closer. It's good that the ladies crowded around them, so Sky and Phayu might not be able to see clearly.

Prapai also feels as if someone touches him way too intimately. "Ohh my, are you both a couple? So cute." An old lady squeaks and pinches both of their cheeks. Someone grabs their asses again. This time, both of them yelp.

They know they will have to dance with those ladies at some point. So Prapai says, "Rain, how about we just ask someone to dance so we don't keep getting assaulted?"

"I agree." Rain says, trembling a little.

Phayu notices an old lady leading Rain to the dance floor. Rain's expression looks scared, and he is trembling a little. 'Surely the ladies can't go too far, right? I mean, nothing can happen to him while Pai is near.' Phayu thinks.

'I really should have taken those ballroom classes when mom asked me. God, please just kill me, or I might die in embarrassment. I was okay with P'Pai leading the dance, but now an old lady is leading. God, I want to die.' Rain thinks as the dance has already reached the 3rd stage.

"Well, is it your first-time ballroom dancing, dear?" The old lady, his partner, asks while dancing.

"Y..yes, Mam." Rain says shyly.

The lady laughs a little. "Well, it looked like it. You keep looking at our feet. Your friend looks like a charmer." Rain looks up to see Prapai flirting with an old lady. But it looks like the lady is taking it a step further. She grabs Prapai's ass. His yelp pulls Sky and Phayu's attention towards him.

"Well, beautiful lady, how about we show this audience how this dance is actually done? You are a great dancer." He says with his charismatic smile. "Sure, dear. You really know how to win someone's favour." The old lady says with a little laugh.

Rain starts to feel dizzy, and he stumbles a bit. "Are you okay, kid?" The kind lady asks him, but Rain is tired. Still, he doesn't want to disappoint his Phi. So, he does his best to ignore the throbbing pain in his legs.

"No, I'm okay. But thank you for asking." Rain says politely. The lady just hums.

As soon as they reach the last part, Rain is sure he will die. His ankle is swollen, and some bruises have gotten worse after dancing. Fuck, all he wants to do is cuddle with his lover. He also knows P'Pai can't last much longer. They are both injured, but P'Pai is stronger than Rain. So, maybe he can last a little longer. He gets dizzier and dizzier, and as soon as they reach the last step, Rain's leg gives up. He is going to fall. He closes his eyes and knows it will hurt like hell. But his body can't move any longer, so he lets himself fall.

Instead of the hard floor, he feels someone's hands catching him. They are familiar, strong hands with a firm hold. The person picks Rain up in a bridal style. "You silly boy, you could just have told me that you were tired, darling."

"P'Phayu." Rain realizes that it is his Phi who is carrying him. So, he lets himself surrender comfortably in his arms.

"Where do you want to go, Baby? Bedroom to sleep, or living room for a check-up? Hmm, wifey?" Rain purrs. Phayu knows Rain likes being called his wife. So, Phayu tries to ensure that the bundle of sun rays and happiness in his arms is comfortable.

"Bedroom, please. And Phi?" Rain asks tiredly but tries to force his eyes open.

"Yes, darling?" Phayu asks in a sweet voice.

"Can you also check P'Pai? No, no. Nothing like that. It's just he got hurt while saving me, and it was my fault he got injured. So, I want to make sure. I only love you, Phi, I swear. I swear on my baby, my car, my precious..I…" Rain tries to explain hurriedly, not wanting to let Phayu misunderstand again.

"It's okay, Baby. Sky is checking up on him, okay?! Hmmm, go to sleep. I will carry you, my good boy." Phayu says the last in Rain's ear, making him blush. Phayu knows Pai is loyal to Sky, and Rain is loyal to him too. A Theerapanyakun can never betray his lover; he trusts Rain with his life. But Phayu has a right to be jealous too. His wife is just so cute, so he has to protect him.

Phayu starts walking away. Before leaving, Rain's eyes meet Prapai's, who is hiding in Sky's neck. Pai winks at him and lip-syncs.

'Great acting and keep going according to the plan.'

Rain smirks at him from Phayu's neck. 'You too, Phi.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 16
Payu and Rain.... They were in so much love..but fate drifted them apart.... Their love died...... The light was covered by darkness..... Let's see i...
42K 1.2K 14
A short story of payu , rain , sky and prapai characters from the drama Love in the air .( AU ) Rain and sky are 2nd year architecture students, they...
13.5K 482 19
Rain didn't have the best childhood. His dad hated him and he never tried to hide it from anyone. However, Rain made amazing friends and even has an...
102K 3.6K 44
"Rain" a cute and a very innocent boy who don't know about love like how love feels and he even don't know what sex is? In childhood he never try to...