It's Arrange || Kim Taehyung...

By Dreamerr_111

Cover by @kalisamii An arrange marriage ❤️ ~An arrange marriage between a well known investigation officer... More

introduction of characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Not an update
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
last...
ruhanika 🥀

chapter 36

3.9K 184 15
By Dreamerr_111

Another day of being pregnant and another trouble for taehyung...

He sigh nth time in this morning seeing you not even taking a biet of food..... well , all thanks to your morning sickness...

Pihu : here is butter chicken... Di your favourite... Take a biet , you will surely like it...

She said entering in the living room with a plate.. Your fav food... Umm 🧈🐔.... As the cook of this house on his leave and your laws went to attend someone's Marriage ceremony......
So , here your sister cook for you....

Did i mention? that pihu is jungkook's official fiance.... And will officially mrs Kim jungkook after your baby's birth.... It's been an week she is staying in Korea just to take your care.... As your ninth month is about to start...

She place that plate infront of you.... As you unwilling take one biet only to run in nearby washroom just to throw whatever you eat... Taehyung immediately follow you as he held your hairs before patting your back .... You wash your face and turn only to get engulf in his arms

Taehyung : are you okay ?

He ask only to hear your sniffing
As he immediately breck the hug only to see your teary eyes and ... Cute red nose....

Taehyung : let's go to our room.. you will feel better...

He said and peck your forehead before picking you up in bridal style....

Entering in the room he carefully lay you on the bed... fixing your blanket and pillow he was about to walk away but you held his hand stoping him on his tracks as he look back only to see your puppy eyes and.... without saying anything he slipped inside the blanket as you hug him snuggling in his embrace... As this time you just wanted his embrace.......
_________

You both head upstair in your room.... just then the doorbell rang catching pihu's attention as she sigh before opening the door only to see her handsome boyfriend.. NO... Fiance standing there with a bag in his hand.... She smile widely as jungkook peck her lips before hugging her tightly....

Jungkook : did you miss me ?

He ask breaking the hug

Pihu : it's just few hours you went to the office....

Yes , office.... It's been 5 months he joint Kim industries as new CEO ... After completing his graduation.....

Jungkook : but i miss you

He said being pouting making pihu chuckle....

Pihu : i miss you too baby , but what is it ?

She ask referring the bag in his hand

Jungkook : oh i completely forget about this.... Where is noona ?

He ask entering in living room follow by pihu....

Pihu : she is resting in her room you know she didn't eat anything from morning.... And now i am worried for her... ....

She said sadly as jungkook place his one hand on her cheek before assuring her....

Jungkook : don't worry now noona's jever is here she will be fine.....

He said as pihu sigh....

Pihu : it's not jever it's devar stupid.... Ugh you and your Hindi

She said as they both went upstairs arguing on jungkook's Hindi.... But stop near your room's door..... As they peek throw the Little space as the door was slightly open ..., they look inside at taehyung who was laying beside you on bed and was trying to divert your mind.....

Taehyung : then the lion wake up from his sleep only to find mouse dancing on his stomach.... And then the lio-

He abundantly stop on his tracks as a pillow hit his face...

Y/n : and then the lion get crush by the lioness...

You said glaring at him angrily

Y/n : stop bladbarring s**ts taehyung.... Do yo think it will it will change my mood.... I am not 5 year old kid who will get interested in your stories....

Taehyung : sorry.......

He said looking down making you sigh...

Y/n : don't be.... It's not your fault i am the one who is troubling you..... I should be sorry.....

You said and hug him...

Taehyung : it's also not your fault... And if wifes are not goona to trouble their husbands who will they trouble....

He said as you chuckle.... ......

Y/n : Stop it & go have your breakfast.... You didn't eat anything from morning... why are you hungery cause of me ?

Taehyung : then eat something without throwing it out.... i will also eat...

Y/n : what should I eat..... The smell of the food cause me to throw up.... I want to eat something.... Like...

You stop on your tracks as he raise his one eyebrow....

Taehyung : like ?

Y/n : ummm, i don't know ?

You said as he sigh in defence.... He take his phone and call someone only to hear ring of phone near his room as the door get open by jungkook and pihu....

Taehyung : you take so much time ?

He said to jungkook who just smile mischievously.... As he was alredy present there only... and was watching the couples show...

Jungkook : here .....

He said handling the bag to Taehyung

Y/n : what is it ?....

You ask curiously as he didn't answer but help you to seat as it's really hard to get up having 8 months baby bump....

Taehyung : here.... , It is .. my fav japchae... You will surely like it...

He said forwarding a biet for you as you feel a sudden relief.... you sigh in satisfaction as the smell of japchae hit yous nostril... You take a biet and just get lost in it.....

Y/n : it's amazing.... It's feel like i was carving for its from ages ....

You said taking another biet as all smile...

Pihu : jiju... How you know di wanted this.... ?

Taehyung : i know everything about her......

He said smiling proudly....

Y/n : but seriously how you know ?

Taehyung : recently you were carving for my fav foods first kimchi , then strawberry Shake so i thought you will also like japchae ...,

He said smiling widely as you just look at him amazingly.... It just make you flustered how he noticed your each and every small thing....

Pihu : how sweet jiju.... junglebook if you didn't treat me like jiju treat di ..... I am goona give you divorce after marriage

Jungkook : babe.. first let me make you pregnant after this only i can take care of you like Hyung.... .

He said as pihu turned all red as taehyung and you tease them...

..... NEXT DAY

Dr Han : everything is fine Mr Kim , mrs Kim's reports are normal .... mrs Kim is completely ready and healthy for delivery.....

he said as taehyung sigh in relief... Ever since you convience him for keeping baby.., taking risk on your life.... he has been taking stress over your health.....

Taehyung : thank you doctor, you really help us alot

Dr Han : no need to thank me Kim... It's Dr Lisa who actually take care of your wife i just guided her.....

Y/n : for that also thank you Dr...

Dr Han : mrs Kim , your eight month is gonna end tomorrow and your due dàte is after 2 weeks... So be careful and prepare.. you can have to rush hospital anytime....

Y/n : we are alredy prepared doctor....

Taehyung : yes, and i am also working from home.....

Dr Han : next month i will be not present in Seoul but don't worry Dr lisa will handle everything....

He said as we nodded

Taehyung : we should take our leave now....

He said as you both stand up from your place... Before shaking hand with Dr Han....

I guess two more chapters are goona add 🤔

Hope you like this chapter 🙂

Do vote ⭐   

Comment 💌

Follow me 🙂

I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.4K 20
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...
91.8K 3.7K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
871K 38.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
107K 4.5K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...