rise! leo x reader oneshots

By vanichee

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as... More

- summary of chapters -
|A Small Moment of Peace|
|Falling 4 U|
|Couldn't Find The Words|
| Night Light |
| Human Heater |
| Nocturnal Creatures |
| By the Kiddie Pool |
| The Bet |
| Lifelong Promises |
| Distraction and Distracted |
| Conversations |
| Cutting Tension like a Knife |
| Make Your Move |
| Eye Bags |
| Childish Ways |
| Doubts|
| Shared Responsibilities |
| Destined Soulmates |
| Tricks Up the Sleeve ~ Pt. 2 of Childish Ways |
| Routine |
| The Great Holiday Bucket List |
| Out of The Blue |
| Home |
| Drinking in The Praise |
| Our Signature Color and Occasional Getaways |
| Curiosity ~ Pt. 2 of Home |
| Souvenir |
[ Unexpected Mornings ]
| A Second Chance ~ Pt. 2 of Shared Responsibilities |
| Loud and Clear |
| Leap of Faith |
[ New Bonds and Favorite Songs ]
| What Lies in The Dead Stars |
| Our Bodies Tell Stories |
| A Little Distance Never Hurts |
| The Quick Deal ~ PT. 2 of Destined Soulmates |
| Night Disturbances |
| Mistletoe Magic |
| Rooftop Strangers |

| What The Bright Eyes See |

1K 34 60
By vanichee

!! (f! reader but no pronouns are specifically used) !!

{Requested by certified_Mikey_kin}
(see the end of the chapter for more)

holy shit, I'm still alive.
enjoy this piece of trash I've managed to finish these last couple of weeks (man did it take long) I apologize for disappearing for a month. I am not exaggerating when I say school is bringing me closer to my grave.
anyway, I truly appreciate the patience you lot have been putting up with! The rottmnt community never gives up! big thank you to the reader who requested this one shot; the fact that you've waited this long is ridiculous, please excuse me and take this 3000+ word written fic. as always, enjoy the chapter folks!

- back in about 3-5 business days, vani -

[tw]: cursing, dirty jokes (I couldn't help my see self), mentions of blood, and menstrual cycles

|

There was nothing better than coming home to a mess. But you could honestly care less about it at the moment and were quick to slam the apartment door shut before your mood worsened.

In fact, it brought some sort of relief—a nice change of scenery. It was a dump, sure, but at least you didn't have to endure your menstrual pain outside. You kicked off your muddy shoes and threw them at the entrance of the door, not caring if they strike a precious object. Your distressed body melted as soon as you flopped onto the couch, throwing your bag and apartment keys next to a pile of unfolded laundry that was forgotten in the morning.

You were somehow late and practically ran out of your home before even observing the state your apartment is in. And to make your morning even better, your nine-to-five job had busted your ass. It was difficult throughout the whole day to keep your sanity. Problematic co-workers, laborious tasks, brutal feedback from supervisors—it all blurred the day into a nightmare.

On top of it all, your stomach was in ache throughout the entirety of it.

Your half-opened eyes spotted the nearby bag of rice that lay on the coffee table. Your hand reaches for it and the weight of it immediately brings relief. If you wanted to, you could heat it and you'd be in pure bliss. But you were in enough pain and had decided to just lay lazily on the couch until the evening.

The worse thing about the cramps, however, is that you haven't even started.

Why do we suffer so?

A low groan escapes your lips and that's when you've had enough. Gradually and carefully, you lifted yourself off the couch and headed for the kitchen, throwing the rice bag into the microwave.

The slow buzz of it soothed your mind. You've already had the entire evening planned out; bed, painkillers, leftover homemade pizza from Mikey (which you greatly appreciate, God, bless his heart), no pants, and a fine bottle of cheap wine that Leo had gifted you not too long ago (you had told him it was a waste of money but boy are you sure eating your words now).

The loud beeping of the microwave alerted you out of your head along with your phone ringing suddenly. You pulled the device out of your pocket and speaking of the devil himself, Leonardo was calling.

You smiled widely and answered, "Hey, Blue."

"(Y/N)! Yo, you just got off right?" Leo's distant voice was heard in your right ear as you multitask between taking out the rice bag and balancing the phone on your shoulder.

"Yep, finally away from that hell place. You don't know the shit I've been through today, Leonardo."

He laughs, giving you one of his signature oh-ho-hos. "It's a small price to pay if you wanna survive in your small apartment. Y'know, there's other jobs."

"I swear, I'm so close to quitting. Don't tempt me," you scoffed and glided into your bedroom.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You are way better than those assholes of co-workers," Leo says. You set your phone on the bedside table and started to strip off your sweaty clothes.

"Thanks, Lee. I needed to feed my ego today," you muffled as you lift your shirt off.

"No problem. I'll kick their butts any day!"

"I'm sure," you laughed before falling in the process of taking your pants off, stumbling, and losing balance.

Leo hears a thud and a small groan coming from the other end of the line. "You good there, (Y/N)?"

A sharp pain pricks in your gut and you inhale sharply. "Yeah, I'm just changing right now. Couldn't handle another minute in these jeans."

He gasps dramatically, "You're stripping your clothes off without me there?! Do you know how left out I feel right now?"

"Leo, you're never left out. Plus, I think I've had enough of you being clingy," you teased.

"Is that so? Then I guess you won't mind if I come over right now and watch. Maybe that'll make you feel better," he says lowly with a heavy chuckle, feeling yourself burn in heat in him doing so.

"Right, you mean to make you feel better? Not helping with my shitty mood, 'Nardo."

"Oh come on, I'm just teasing. I know what'll really make you feel better."

You grabbed a shirt off of the ground and pulled it over your head. "Oh really? Do tell."

"Movie night."

"Leo, we have movie nights every other day. What's the difference?" You exclaimed as you brought the phone back up to your ear again.

"Difference is, you're in need of hanging out with your best friend! Right. Now. There's no better way of fixing your problems than to hang with Neon Leon!"

You rolled your eyes at Leo's absurd reasoning. You stayed silent a while, however, and ponder over your decision. Having Leo over right now would ruin your evening plans. But Leo was like no other. He couldn't ruin your life even if he wanted to. You were comfortable enough around each other, his presence would be comforting right now.

"Fine. Movie night it is." You gave in.

You hear Leo laugh like a little mischievous schoolboy at the other end of the line. "I'll bring some movies over and you handle the smacks, 'kay? Promise you won't regret this!"

What could you possibly regret anyways?

-

A soft knock at the window was what woke you up from your deep slumber. You complained lowly as you left behind your mountain of blankets and pillows on your couch.

The only source of light came from the television that had stopped playing whatever it was you had picked before immediately falling asleep. The static of it could put you back into your coma. You felt your sore knees bump into the corners of the coffee table, making you curse under your breath.

The space in your apartment wasn't much, but it was a better option than other places in New York. You thank the spirits that Donnie was able to find you a cheap and acceptable find on his high-tech computer. You had not only rewarded him but the rest of the brothers as well with their favorite greasy food.

The thought of it made your stomach create a sort of bubbling noise, making you feel uneasy.

The abdominal pain hadn't left from earlier. It had just gotten worse. But every time you had to use the bathroom to check, nada. The universe wanted to make you suffer more.

You entered the kitchen where you had heard the knock come from. You immediately recognized the rhythm of it and knew who it was right away.

The faint yellow glow of the kitchen counter lights allowed you to suitably prop the window up, letting in a stray mutant along with the cold of the city.

"Hey—woah, you're not wearing pants," Leo turns away after glancing down slightly, covering his eyes with one hand but letting himself take a peek. You scoff.

"Har, har. Don't act like this is the worse you've seen me in." You push his arm and he chuckles.

"Right. Despite that, however, I prefer to see you without any clothes." Dammit. He's smug as shit and he knows it. Leo knows everything. He could practically read your fucking mind if he wanted to.

"Oh goodie, you came with dirty jokes tonight, huh? I thought you said I wouldn't regret this, Lee," you tease and turned away, going straight for the medicine cabinet, feeling the sharpness in your body swell back up.

Leonardo follows behind you and and pretends you didn't grab a rattling bottle of pills so aggressively and desperately. He sets a plastic bag down on the counter. "And I promised you that, didn't I? Look, I brought a lot of iconic early 2000s movies I know you'd be interested in," he says taking a handful of goodies out of the bag as you swallow a painkiller thickly.

"I've got Mean Girls, Napoleon Dynamite, The Princess Diaries, Bring It On—which is a personal favorite of course," he shoulders you, raising his eyebrows up and down like he was offering drugs right that second.

And if you were honest, you would probably take the offer right about now.

"Unless you got Legally Blonde in there, movie night ain't happening, Blue."

Leo gasps theatrically, bringing a straight palm just below his open mouth. "But what's this? A copy of Legally Blonde?"

You smirk up at his shit-eating grin. You exhale quickly and chortle, "Unbelievable."

"I told you I knew you well."

Within a matter of seconds, the two of you were tangled in the pile of blankets you had left unattended, getting warmth from each other's bodies. Though you were the only one providing warmth, Leo was just stealing it. Snacks were exchanged frequently, you are the one mostly devouring them all. The low-priced bottle of red wine stood smack down the middle of the coffee table, both of you taking small swings once in a while but not to the point where everything was blurry.

But to the point where you look at each other like the world went quiet and the two of you remained.

The warm ambiance made it easy for you to rest your eyes for a while and it didn't take long for you to fall asleep. Besides, it was soothing to have Leo support your body, his thumb drawing circles on your arms every once in a while. The volume of the T.V. was lowered as soon as he veered his head around to catch you snoring softly by his side.

He examined you well; your eye bags were visible and hanging, smears of leftover mascara in the corners of your eyes, and your mouth hung slightly open as you snoozed. He had even caught the subtle twitch of your eyebrows that had created a faint crease on your forehead. You looked ridiculous, was Leo's first thought. You really weren't kidding when he said you've been having a tough day. With a small chuckle, Leo forced his body closer to yours, bringing your worn-out self onto his blanket-covered lap.

It was a sudden nauseating pain that woke you up with a sharp inhale. You felt a large gentle hand quickly caressing you and pulling your hair back from your drool-covered face. When the hell did that happen?

Muttering from the T.V. drowned out your low groan but Leo had felt his thigh vibrate. He perked up. "Woah. Hey, it's just me." You lifted yourself quickly off of him, pressing a hand against your gut. Your low eyes meet his bright ones. Damn insomnia.

"Yeah. Ugh, don't tell me I missed my favorite scene," you said incoherently, rubbing your eyes harshly, feeling the chunks of mascara smear around even more.

Leo laughs, "Nah, you're good. You okay though?" He brings his palms up to your face and rubs away any excess eye makeup. His hands were warm, surprisingly, and you let yourself lean into them as he gently wiped.

You hum, feeling that awful feeling once again but this time, it was lower than usual. "I—I gotta use the bathroom. You gonna be okay here?"

You feel the pressure of his palms tighter and he guffaws, leaning in to properly meet your eyes and propping your sleepy self up. "You say that like I've got somewhere else to be! I'm not leaving you."

"I can think of about a million things you could be doing right now, Leo," you scoff playfully, "But thanks. You're good company."You bring your own hands up and hook them onto his, squeezing them a little, just for reassurance.

"Glad you don't hate me."

You smirked and playfully shoved his face away from yours and let go of your intertwined hands. You rose from your spot and a rush of sudden panic entered your system. Your face fell. Leo's gaze on you widen and you nervously excused yourself again before immediately rushing to your bathroom.

Turns out Leo wasn't the only company.

-

"Shit. Not now."

It was a mess. A mess that had waited until the perfect chance to pop out like a jack-in-the-box and beat you until you bled.

And you were.

Thank God you had a supplementary pair of undergarments in your bathroom, otherwise, you would have rather stayed in that bathroom than ask for Leo's help. But you knew he'd do it in a heartbeat. Not because he's a vile perverted jackass but because he won't stop aiding you until he makes sure you're okay.

Once the matter was dealt with you realized how awkward the bulge of your pad looked on you with just your underwear on. Oh yeah, there's no way you're going back.

You dangled over and sputtered as the pain crawled in your body, feeling like a knife slowly rearranging your guts. Perfect timing? Who the hell is she?

"(Y/N)?" A light rat-tat was heard at the door and you turned your head sharply. "I don't want you thinking I'm rushing you but you've been in there for a while, everything okay? Need me in there?"

He was a kind-hearted being, Leo, aside from his playful banters. You nearly wanted to ball your eyes out when hearing his concerned voice.

"Hey, Lee?" You tried your best not to break down but your voice cracked at the end.

"Can I come in now?" He asked.

With the little energy you had, you unlocked the door and swung it open. Leo had been standing eminently close to the entrance. He stood there with an awkward smile and his hand raised up in a ball, almost like he had kept his hand on the wooden surface that had separated you from him.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," you whispered before hunching over again and groaning. Seems like the pain was just increasing by the minute. You felt large digits being placed on your shoulder immediately as you found it hard to breathe through the chocky air.

He cocked his head like a child anxiously finding a solution to whatever it was you were going through. "Why didn't you say you weren't feeling well?"

A bead of sweat ran down your forehead, beginning to tense up on your lower body. "'Cause look at me, Leo. I look and feel disgusting. I didn't want you to see me like this." You whined and clapt your palms on top of his wide eyes, covering them with the short force you had.

He chuckles. "And why would I think that? Personally, I find you hot looking like a bloody mess," Leo mocks and you wailed again in embarrassment.

"God."

"But, ...," he gently takes your hands off his face and held them for a while, gripping onto them to catch your attention. "I can see you're in real pain right now. And don't say you look disgusting because you don't, okay? I wanna help you. You know I'll help you no matter what."

"Right, you just prefer to be here than to train with the others," you managed to tease him, and Leo thanks God you still have energy for that.

"Woah, that is a sworn secret that you, oh, I don't know, swore not to tell," he mocks.

You scoff, "Alright, I already promised not to say anything to your brothers, did I?"

A chilling sensation crawled up your legs, making you shiver your ass off. "Bring me some pants?"

Leo nods and is quick in getting them for you. You had half expected a stupid joke coming from him but he was serious. He came back with light blue pajama pants in his hands.

"Are-Are these mine?" He gawks at the clothing in his arms before you had snatched it from him and gave him a small thanks. "Clothes thief."

"Nuh-uh. You forgot to pick them up."

"You forgot to remind me," he counters. "Since when have they been here?"

You slipped your legs through the soft fabric and managed not to lose your balance this time. "Since our last sleepover at your place. To be fair, you gave them to me. A real gentleman if you ask me."

"Gentleturtle," he said. "Also, I know this isn't the only pair you have."

You rolled your eyes, "And you'll get them soon, Blue. Be the gentleturtle that you are and help me outta here, will ya?" You had already swung an arm over Leo for support and he wrapped his limb beneath your torso, gripping your way to the oversized shirt.

The pain shot you once again once you both had entered the living room. A loud hiss escaped your lips as you stopped in your tracks, squirming under Leo's arms like tying a pretzel.

"Wanna go to your bed, instead?" He asked lowly in your ear. His hot breath soothed you in a way and you nodded.

With no warning, Leo scooped you up in his arms and carried you to your destination. Though, you hadn't even noticed until you saw his face from below in your pained haze. It was like you were entering in and out of consciousness.

Show off.

The one night Leonardo decided to come over on a shitty day, everything goes south. You were grateful for his presence. Otherwise, you would have probably been bleeding out on your bathroom floor, crying for a break.

But your limp body had made it safely and carefully into your bed all thanks to him.

He pulls the heavy weighted blanket on top of your chilled body and you closed your eyes again, trying so hard to regulate your breathing. You heard a creak of the bed and a warm presence was next to you, an arm protectively holding you. It was Leo.

"You—You can go home. I'm in bed now," you managed to say.

"No. You're a complete mess, (Y/N). I can't leave you like this. I don't care how stubborn you are, I'm staying," Leo teases in a hushed tone, slightly applying pressure to your lower abdomen. You feel his plastron bounce off your back and you smiled.

"I'm bleeding." You tried to argue.

"I know."

"I'll cry."

"That's okay." He moves in closer in the crook of your neck. "You'll laugh again."

"I'm sweaty."

"I can tell."

He brushes your hair back from your face as you painfully turn to face him. He still had those bright eyes from before. And they never took their gaze off you. He was in perfect shape, as usual, but you were in his arms, looking like a plain mess, just like your dinky little apartment.

But Leo didn't complain. He didn't even bother looking around your home and pointing out the clear disorder.

His eyes were on you the entire time.

You brought your forehead closer to his, feeling the fabric of his mask. You squeezed your eyes shut as pain returned in your gut. Leo's palm was brought to your cheek and you open them.

His orbs were as bright as ever, and he was looking at you.

"You're still here."

"I don't plan on leaving."

|

{Request}
May I request a one shot were Leo takes care of the reader when they're on their period???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 190 35
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...
66K 1.1K 74
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff
1.4K 59 12
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
79.6K 1.4K 101
This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can request other characters from the tmnt...