The Death Squad

By Angel_7174

Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization wh... More

Characters~~~
A/N
Chapter 1 - YOU WHAT
Chapter 2 Give'em Hell
Chapter 3 God how dramatic are these people
Chapter 4 Hatred and Betrayal
Chapter 5 What's up?
Chapter 6 One hell' of a reunion.
Chapter 7 Big mistake dude. Big mistake
Chapter 8 ~ School
Chapter 9 The dinner
Chapter 10 ~ Half truth
Chapter 11 - Fucking biologicals pissed me off
Chapter 12 Sure
Chapter 13 The skill tests.
Chapter 14 Black Don
Chapter 15 Fun
Chapter 16 Are you ok?
Chapter 17 Papa?
Chapter 18 Try me
Chapter 19 Just like a dad
Chapter 20 Aunts, Unlces and Cousins
Chapter 21 Protect yourself
Chapter 22 Always and Forever
Chapter 23 Little Weapon
Chapter 24 Eyes, Emotions, Pain and Guilt
Chapter 25 "Thankyou"
Chapter 26 Not your fault
Chapter 27 Rio
Chapter 28 ~ No shit Sherlock
Chapter 29 The shitshow~
Chapter 30 History repeating itself
Chapter 31 Everly
Chapter 32 Video games
Chapter 33 The ceremony
Chapter 34 ~ Merry Christmas
Chapter 35- The ball
Chapter 36 Driving and yelling.
Chapter 37 Long Story
Chapter 39 "Cupcake?"
Chapter 40- The Plan
Chapter 41 Survive
Chapter 42 Next stop, Italy

Chapter- 38 Happy New Year Ace

6.9K 183 43
By Angel_7174

A Lil recap cuz I haven't updated in like forever. If you wanna skip the recap, just skip the underlined part.

The story starts with the usual when Ash gets a call and is forced to go live with her biological parents who gave her up when she was just 5 because they believed her twin over her.

She's always had hatred for all of them except Alfie, her older brother but the youngest of the three brothers (the characters chapter)

Anyway, she's forced to attend a hostal run by her older cousin, William which is actually a pretty abusive place and still haunts her memories. There she meets Ace, who becomes her brother - not by blood, but by choice. They escape from the place together but get separated.

Ash after escaping the place, also meets Chirstopher, who soon becomes a father figure she never had. He runs an agency called the "SC" (Silver Cloud) agency that trains agents and then sends them on diff missions. They are usually all in teams.

Ash becomes a solo agent cuz of her trust issues and all, and meets a girl who soon becomes one of her best friends "Viola".

Later, Chris has to leave so he leaves the Agency in the hands of Ash. By this time, she has also become the Donna of the Italian Mafia with the help of Chris. 

Viola, along with  her brother Felix, owns the Russian Mafia and Ace- the German mafia. Ace and Ash are reunited and the four of them together, form the most powerful group- "The Death Squad".

Anyway, back to the present-

The death squad has always been in Rivalry with the Spanish Mafia.

Her biological's are the American Mafia.

Her brother Alfie hated her in the beginning cuz he was told lies about her by their other family members, who said she ran away bla bla bla. But he soon realise the truth when Ash comes back after 11 years.

Anyway, Ash is reunited with Chris as well and then later on they get kidnapped by William.

Ash eventually manages to kill William but get's drastically injured during the process. She also thinks Chris is dead, but he is actually alive.

The biologicals also realise that Ash is the "Black Flower" who everybody in the mafia world fears. They're all shocked and a little scared. Alfie, even tho young has a medical degree because of his connections from the Mafia and is actually a great doctor. He helps Ash and the squad and also Chris after the kidnapping by taking them to his hospital.

Alfie and Ash are a bit on talking terms and are on their way back after dropping everyone off when Ash realises that there's a bomb in the car. They quickly get out of the car and it's blown up within seconds. It was set up by the Spanish and then they get attacked by a blonde haired silver eyes girl who's actually really good at fighting.

It is also revealed that William, and his best friend Nathan who ran the hostal with him, also have connections with the Spanish. William is dead whereas Nathan is locked up in the chamber's of the death squad, which also happened in the start.

Jeremy introduces his gf to his fam who's name is "Everly". She turns out to be the first friend Ash made in that "hostal".

Ash also proves that she never did anything to her twin- Charlotte by showing the recording of all those years ago on christmas.

On New Year's, the American's have a tradition of throwing a party with some other mafias and shit goes down again.

I really hope that refreshed your memory a bit cuz it took me a lot of effort to write that lmao. I'm sorry if it seems a bit confusing lol. If you have the time and energy and are willing to reread the book, you could do that too lol. Anyway, now enjoy! (A/N at end)

Chapter: 38~ Happy New Year, Ace.

Ashlynn's Pov:

Let her go, I'll tell you later" Jeremy muttered as he also waved them off, heading towards his own room. 

I got to my room and looked around thoroughly, ensuring that the Spanish didn't plant anything in here. After making sure, I finally changed out of my dress and got into the shower. 

After a long ass warm shower, I changed into some comfortable clothes and grabbed the keys to my bike. I really needed to tell Ace and the others about today and if I had to wait till tomorrow, well I wouldn't have gotten any sleep anyways. 

Besides, my room was pretty much trashed and spending a night with my real family didn't sound so bad.

As I headed down the stairs, I stopped to check on Alfie as he was injured pretty bad while fighting Everly and during the bombing.

I knocked on his door, and heard a soft "come in".
He looked like he had just gotten out of the shower and sat on the bed as he applied dressing on his wounds.

"That looks bad" I said, pointing towards the one huge gash on his left calf.

"Eh that's what you get for fighting a girl who almost blew your car up with you and your sister in it." He shrugged, chuckling breathely.

"Anyway, you know who she is?" He asked, looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah. I do." I nodded, taking a seat on his couch and leaning against it as I crossed my legs and closed my eyes, the exhaustion of the day wearing me down.

"You know her?" He inquired as he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I thought I did. But I'm also not gonna say that my paranoid ass is shocked though"  I explained as he smiled and shook his head.

"Well then, I don't think we gotta worry about her for a long time" He stated, wrapping up his medical bag.

"Here, let me help ya with that" I offered after I saw him pathetically trying to  limp to reach his desk.

Did Alfie still suck? Yeah. But after all the help he had provided to me and the death squad, I could atleast do this.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked, when he spotted the keys of the bike in my hands.

"Yeah, I'm heading out to the safe house" I nodded, not finding any reason to lie.

"Oh. At this time? You should get some sleep first, it was an exhausting day" he suggested, his eyebrows raised as if he was really concerned.

"I would, but my room looks like the trashcan of a satanic little turd." I explained, chuckling at my own joke.

"We've got extra rooms, you know?" He pressed further as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Yeah I know, but we got some stuff to figure out as well." I shrugged, fixing my jacket.

"Alright, I don't think I can change your mind. I'd offer to drive you there, but that seems pretty inconvenient at the moment" he finished, pointing towards the bandaids that wrapped up his leg.

"Yeah I don't really need you to do that. Anyway, I should head out now. You sure you don't want me to help you come down to the living room?" I asked, as I reached towards the door.

"Nah, I'll just stay in here and rest for a while. Today was a long day. Could you switch off lights on your way out?" He said, as he rested his back again the bed and closed his eyes, keeping his leg straight and refraining movement.

"Alright. Good night." I closed the door behind me after flipping off the light switch and heading downstairs to my bike.

Down in the living room, I saw Jeremy, Lucian and Alexander sitting on the couch, sipping coffee as Jeremy explained to the both of them everything that happened.

I rolled my eyes and headed out, getting on my bike and speeding it towards the safe house.

Upon reaching the safe house, the guard immediately opened the gates and I handed over the keys to one of the drivers, so she could park the bike in the garage.

All the guard bowed their head in respect and I nodded as I walked inside the building.

Rio came running towards me, which made me smile widely as I patted and kissed the top of his head.

He followed me around the house while his tail wagged ferociously, as I walked up to the living room not really expecting anyone to be awake at this hour.

Imagine my surprise when I saw Ace sitting on the couch, a glass of whiskey in his hand as he watched a sitcom on the tv, even though his mind seemed to be wandering somewhere else.

"Geez Ace, what are you doing up! It's 5 in the morning" I asked, looking at him weird as he got up from the couch.

"Well, you can't really expect me to sleep like a baby after texting me to send you a bunch of security cars and then them bringing back a bag filled with all of our important stuff. And on top of that, I hear about a bomb blasting at the ball you were supposed to be at. Not only that, but you also have the audacity to not text me back or give me any details whatsoever and then you also tell me to not tell anyone else?  You've got some explaining to do sister." He said, his eyes narrowing as he sent a deathly glare towards me.

Whoops, I did do that. Ace doesn't usually get mad, but he looked pissed right now.

"Yeah sorry about that. I promise I'll explain everything as soon as I get some coffee. I've not had any the whole day and I think my body might start dysfunctioning if I don't have it soon. Besides, I've got so much to tell you." I explained, smiling at him sheepishly.

He sighed and shook his head, turning on his heels and walking towards the kitchen as me and Rio followed him.

Upon reaching the kitchen, I poured some water to boil.

"You look like shit. Go sit down and start talking, I'll make it." He rolled his eyes and snatched the coffee powder out of my hands.

"Hey! Just because I haven't slept in like 2 days doesn't mean I look like shit-" I argued but shut up when he gave me the 'don't-kid-with-me-right-now' look.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked with his eyebrows raised, the anger kinda washing off.

"I might be in trouble"

"Pfft, you are the trouble. What's up though?"

"Remember that blonde haired silver eyes girl who attacked me and Alfie on the bridge? She's working with the Spanish, right. I found out who she is."

"Wait, woah. For real? Who is she?" He turned around to completely face me, his arms crossed over his chest as his eyes widened.

"Yeah. Everly." I nodded my head.

"What. Everly as in your old friend? As in Jeremy's girlfriend? As in the girl who beat me at video games?" He questioned, not being able to believe me.

"Yeah Ace. That girl. Pretty sure she's the only Everly we know." I sighed.

"Wow. Does anybody else know? Like- how do you know?" He asked as he poured the coffee into a mug and handed it to me while taking a seat at the table beside me.

"Alright, so the whole ball was going smoothly and then Jeremy and Everly got up to dance. She was acting kinda suspicious but kept it well hidden. While she was gone, I checked her bag and sure enough, found the silver contacts and blonde wig. She got back and took off. But then the lights went out and and the Spanish attacked. It was just a distraction though, they were actually trying to get into the Dobrev mansion to get to our stuff. They almost succeeded, but I took them down before they could do so.

That's why I packed all the stuff and sent it here, because ofcourse it's safer. When I reached back to the party, that's where she was. Found her, fought her. She ran away during the blast though. The Spanish are getting smarter you know." I explained as he listened carefully and thoughtfully.

"But, how did they know that they'll find the stuff in the American's house? Like how did they know you live there?" He questioned, his eyebrows knitting together further.

"They know who I am, Ace. That's the only explaination." I said, making him suck in a sharp breath.

"But how? How could they possibly know? Like who would even rat us out? Your biologicals wouldn't.....would they?" He asked softly, but the anger clear in his voice.

"I don't think so, no. I don't think they're stupid enough to do that. But who knows, We have to fight back." I answered, gripping the coffee cup and sipping on the warm drink.

"You good though? Like are you injured or something?" He asked again, making sure there are no major injuries.

"Nah, just a few cuts and bruises here and there." I shrugged.

"We'll tell the others tomorrow when they wake up, okay? Now go get some sleep before I'm forced to put some shit into your coffee" He smiled, standing up and walking me to my room.

Before I entered my room, he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly, almost cutting of my air supply.

"Happy New Year Ash. Stop giving me a heart attack every other day." He said, still holding me in place.

"Happy New Year Ace. And, no promises." We chuckled as I went inside my room, shutting the door behind me.

---------------------------------

(A/N)

Wow, how long has it even been? Lmao. I know I know, sorry doesn't even cut it at this point lmao.

There's just a few chapters left and I'm still taking so long, yeah I'm sorry sheesh.

I'm not gonna make any fake promises and say i'mma update soon, but yeah I'll definitely update when I get the time😭.

Anyway, this was more of like an emtion-filled chap if that makes sense lol. Ik that's not what you want after all this time, but it's necessary for the story line yk.

Anyway, I'm not gonna waste any more of your time, so don't forget to leave your reviews and comment!

Have a great day!

--vote and comment.

~Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
269K 6.5K 53
Ariana Russo was sent away to live in a orphanage by her family because they were "protecting" her. This happened when she had just turned 1year old...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

259K 10.5K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
1.9M 50.2K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...