Ao'nung x Neteyam slow burn

By beezejus_32

As mentioned in the title, it's a slow burn fanfiction about Ao'nung (18 y.o) and Neteyam (18 y.o). Lo'ak and... More

Information
Day 1
Day 3
Day 7
Day 8
Day 8 part 2
Day 17
Day 26
Day 35
Day 35 Part 2
Day 40
Day 40 Part 2
Day 43
Day 55
Day 60
Day 63
Day 64
Day 64 part 2
Day 64 part 3
Day 65
Day 66
Day 67
Day 68
Day 69
Day 69 Part 2
Day 70
Day 70 Part 2
Day 70 Part 3
Day 70 Part 4
Day 70 Part 5

Day 50

614 22 1
By beezejus_32

Ao'nung

Once again I was sitting next to Neteyam and told him everything that happened here without him.
"Tsireya and Lo'ak had a fight earlier. Neither of them wanted to tell me what it was about and I don't think it's any of my business. But I for sure hope that they overcome that and make up again. It would be horrible if they'd break up now.
You have to talk some sense into your brother, okay? Can you do that for them? But you'd have to wake up, my love."
My voice cracked and i swallowed.
"Kiri is starting to get better. Roxto is by her side most of the time. I think he helps her through this. Tuk isn't as happy as she always was ever since you're in that coma. As you can see, we all need you here. I need you. So much. Please come back to me."
I rested my forehead against his and kissed it softly afterwards.
"I love you. But I would much rather say that to you when you can actually answer. It hurts so damn much telling you all this without any reaction of you. Neytiri and Jake are often visiting you, but I think you've already noticed. They're getting impatient and all of us are so tense all the time. I don't know how long we can still do all of this. You simply have to push through please. I miss you so much my love."

Of course I didn't get an answer.
With a sad smile I said goodbye and left.

[i know, it's short. but 1st the story must be interesting and 2nd i wanted to show how little they actually interact. but I'll try to upload another chapter today or tomorrow]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 720 43
avatar kids (modern day au!) the sullys move to a different country, the kids start a new school. ships; aonung x neteyam, roxto x lo'ak PHOTO CREDIT...
18.1K 643 11
Upon the Metkayina Clan giving his family sanctuary, and now living under Awa'atlu, Neteyam didn't foresee himself to be holding secrets. As the eld...
191K 4.8K 23
!Neteyam x Aonoung! When the sully family came to the Metkayina clan seeking refuge, no one would have suspected a love to blossom between the leader...
17.2K 480 24
°°BOOK 2°° Neteyam. Olo'eyktan to the O'maticaya Clan. A brave warrior who survived the impossible. He returned to his home, hoping to pick up the pi...