The Girl & The Alpha's Son

By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie has been moved to another pack. What she doesn't realize that she's the Alpha's Son's mate. More

The New Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

499 2 0
By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie's POV:

My hand rested on my stomach, when a thump hit my hand. What the? I looked down at my stomach. It popped out. OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I"M PREGNAT!! I slapped Sam. " I'm PREGNAT!!" I whisper yelled. He looked down at my stomach. His eyes widened. "My so- Wait what gender is it?" I glared at him.

" I don't know, let's just talk to it and find out!" I got of the bed and stomped into my room. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, then a baggy shirt. I threw them on then stormed down the stairs. I shoved my feet into a pair of flip flops. I stormed out of the house. My tears fell fresh. I never wanted to be pregnat. The door slammed shut behind me. I started running.

Sam POV:

Em started running away. FUCK! "EMILIE RENEE BEAU!!" I began to run after her. " YOU HAVE A FUCKIN BABY IN YOUR TUMMY!!!" She stopped. I ran over to her and held her. " Get off." She growled. I held her tighter. GET THE FUCK OFF!" She slammed her fist in my face. I stumbled to the ground. " I'm leaving and never coming back, you hear me? I'll have this baby, but then, I will put it up for adoption. Then I'm going home. Not here. My first home." I held my hand to my face, staring at her in disbelief. " Emmi, please. I love you." She glared at me. " You only 'love' me because you wanted to get me prego. And don't say that I'm your mate and I need you, or you need me." I grabbed her in my arms. She struggled. " Emilie, I'm Alpha, I need a baby. I love you. For real. And I'll love the baby too." " Fine."

***************

I sat at the counter, pouring a shot glass with vodka. I drank it then filled another cup. I lost count at 20.

***************

Emile's POV:

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Sam's voice boomed. I locked the door carefully. " FUCK YOU! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" He yelled again. I held my stomach. "It's OK little baby, I'll keep you safe." I whispered. The door exploded, and a angry Sam stood there. " WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR?!" I whimpered as he yelled. " WELL SLUT! TELL ME!" He was drunk. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Calm down please. You'll hurt the baby. You just drank to much." His eyes softened. " Go to sleep." I lead him to the bed and laid him on the bed. I kissed him on the cheek softly. i walked out to the door. Tears fell out of my eyes. " I love you, but I have to...go." I walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.2K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...