๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž โžธ (yandere Zho...

By OrpheusIX

[Yandere Zhongli x fem reader!] โ•Slow updatesโ• More

อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 1
อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 2
อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 4
อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 5
อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 6
อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 7

อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ 3

957 45 1
By OrpheusIX

❝Huh, this place never fails to surprise me with its low temperature.❞ You declared while brushing your hands together to somehow gain a sense of warmth. Deciding to use the teleport waypoints this time, all of you were now standing in front of the domain, the mistake of not asking Xiangling or even Hu Tao to come along now showing it's consequences. The torches that were placed right out of the domain couldn't be lighted unless Tartaglia used the crimson crystals.

❝Are you cold, Y/N? Come here, I can warm you with a hug.❞ Childe offered as he walked towards you, the cold place not making him flinch in the slightest, he was used to this kind of climate.

❝Oh? There is no need, Tartaglia! I actually packed some goulash, however I am planning to eat it when we enter the domain.❞ You explained while dodging his arms swiftly, pulling Aether's scarf gently, the action gestured the male to finally open the doors of the domain. Wasting no time, he complied to your wish, taking your hand, he adventured into the domain; leaving Zhongli and Tartaglia behind. As you two strode in the domain, you took a seat in one of the stairs, taking out the multiple goulashes you had previously packed.

❝Here! I also brought some for you!❞ You expressed when the three males were near you, halting their pace, they took a seat next to you. ❝Take this, Aether.❞ You handed the young man the dish as those words left your mouth. ❝And this two are for you.❞ You announce while carefully handing them the food, it was still warm, considering that they have been in your backpack all this time.

❝This has truly a fascinating taste, did you perhaps cook this yourself, Y/N?❞ Zhongli questioned, his hands gently caressing the sides of the bowl which was warm due to the liquid inside.

❝Mhm! It's my special dish!❞ You exclaimed with a proud smile, taking small sips of your own the soup that somehow managed to make your body temperature much warmer.

❝Really? Your cooking is a delicacy!❞ Childe exaggerated, a serious expression adorning his face. He was eating the food in a quick pace, big sips and huge gulps were heard from him. The shy smile that adorned your face making the males that were staring at you grin along. Finishing your food swiftly, you stood up in a blink, stretching your arms and neck after; your e/c eyes glanced at the others.

❝Shall we get going?❞ The sentence being more like an announcement than an actual question. Receiving nods from the three, you started walking toward the grounds of the domain. Taking a deep breath as if to prepare yourself for the following torture, the usual amount of times you have visited the place had still marked you in some way, the feeling of the cold immobilizing your body was something that you will never forget, yet you did your best to not recall.

❝Is everybody ready?❞Aether asked, his gaze inspecting his surroundings. Giving him a bright smile as an affirmation, you waited for the others to respond. Little ❝yes❞ and a humming was all he received. ❝Okay, stay safe everyone and don't hesitate to howl for help if needed.❞ He concluded before swiftly touching the hologram like key and proceeding to maintain his combat stance.

Soon the two annoyed monsters appeared, you launched yourself at the lawachurl as soon as he was at sight, his icy shield disintegrating every time your spear pierced through it. You dodged its every attack, Zhongli's shield making the task really easy while the upsetting mage threw ice shards at you, running at the bright orange spots every time they showed up, the challenge becoming easy at some point. Repeating the process for at least three times. The last battle being the most tiring one, your now fatigued body was begging for some rest, the effects of the goulash had disappeared by the time you finished the second battle, yet you didn't voice it, the idea of slowing the others didn't please you at all.

❝You can do this, Y/N.❞ You heard Zhongli said, he seemed to be the only one to notice your exhaustion, his warn gaze reassuring you in a way, giving him a thumbs up and making up your mind, you were ready for this.

❝You too, let's finish this swiftly.❞ You spouted as Aether once again started the challenge, Zhongli's shield was instantly around your figure. This time, the monsters seemed to be taunting you, the enormous lawachurl launched itself at you, it's harsh and quick landing consequently sending a huge hit at you, your eyes widened when the pain enrolled your body, your senses were muffled and the only strength you could use was keeping you on your feet. Searching for some help, the screams of the others felt distant, your cold body couldn't stand the situation as the lawachurl's shards exploded. Receiving the attack sent you flying backwards, the brutal impact of your body against the chilled floor gave away the fact that you have broken some of your bones.

❝I didn't want to be a burden.❞ You exclaimed the phrase that constantly left your mouth when being down. The last image you managed to see, was a tall figure standing between you and the monster.

.

.

🍃

❝Ugh!❞ You let out when your senses came back, while trying to sit up, an unbearable pain stroke your body. Looking around was the first thing you managed to do, white curtains obstructing the view. Your body felt as tired as if you haven't slept in ages, the pain in your back making you want to try multiple positions to somehow ease it, however the stinging sensation in your abdomen was an obstacle.

❝Take it slow, Y/N. You have just woken up.❞ A familiar voice scolded, pulling the curtains aside, there stood the brown haired man. His attire now different from before, his white shirt had its sleeves rolled up and his straight black pants accompanied the outfit. Placing a hand in your head, the male ruffled your hair gently.

❝Zhongli? What happened?❞ You enquired, your voice was raspy and a small headache soon took place when trying to remember the past incidents.

❝Here.❞ He voiced while handing you a cup of water, taking the glass slowly, you really wanted to throw the entire liquid directly at your throat, the aching sensation was annoying. ❝You collapsed in the domain. Well, it was more like you were taken down.❞ He explained as he sat at the end of the bed, his amber orbs scanning your figure with worry.

❝Oh, I am sorry. I must have put you guys in a tough situation.❞ You began while fledging with your fingers. Your words however made the male in front of you soften his expression, extending his hands slowly, he intertwined his long gloved fingers with yours.

❝There is no need for you to apologize, if anything I should be the one doing so. I failed to protect you.❞ He stated just to a second later squeeze your hand gently, the warm sensation of his palm against yours made you try pull away, yet Zhongli closed his fingers even more as his eyebrows furrowed slightly. ❝We spoke to Beizhou, he said you can be going home in two days.❞ He informed, and his words made you realize the missing figure of your blond friend.

❝How long have I been in bed and where are the others?❞ You asked while reaching for the glass of water again, the thought of the rest also getting hurt made you feel worried.

❝Hm, approximately three days and as for the other question... The traveler is probably resting and Childe should be here at any minute now.❞ He mentioned, the little information about Aether made you feel concerned, wasting now time, you decided to voice your doubts again.

❝Is Aether okay? Did he also get hurt?❞ Your questions making the male frown, he has been hearing you wonder about the others, yet not even a single question included him. He was also with you in that domain, so why ignore him all of sudden?

❝He is alright, just today he decided to take a rest. He has been staying here for a while, Beizhou's professional words were the only reason he decided to go back to the inn.❞ He concluded. You felt a sigh abandon your lips, the poor young man neglecting his own health because of you was something that you never wanted to happen. ❝Do you want something to eat? I am sure you must be feeling hungry after all those days in bed.❞ His question suddenly made you realize how hungry you actually were, maybe the pain in your stomach was not only caused by the attack of the lawachurls but also your empty tummy.

❝Yes, please.❞ You accept and in a blink, Zhongli let go of your hand and started making his way towards the door wooden door.

❝I will be back in a bit, stay here and don't push yourself.❞ He warned before entirely exiting the room, closing the door behind him. You waited a few minutes to express how hurt you were, the pain was truly making you go into a crazy state, shifting positions was a nightmare when every time you tried to move, the pain that accompanied made you want to scream. The sound of the door opening stole your attention, the red haired male that stood there had his eyes widened, his mouth almost touching the floor; marching quickly towards you, he embraced you with his arms.

❝Ack!❞ You let out, you saw your soul abandoning your hurt body when his figure crashed against yours, there was no use of trying to push him away with your own arms since if you even tried to lift your hand, the pain that could follow would make you want to not have arms at all. ❝Y-you, please let go of me!❞ You pleaded while moving your upper part like a fish out of water.

❝I am sorry, Y/N! I thought you were never going to wake up! I was so worried but I am so happy now that you finally opened your eyes!❞ He rambled, his body jumped away from you, the distance that he created making you feel calm.

❝If you crash into me like that again, I am sure I won't wake up next time.❞ You joked with a smirk, Tartaglia looked away from you, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

❝Whatever, how are you feeling?❞ He slowly asked, while taking a seat on one of the chairs that were considerably away from your bed.

❝Hm, besides of feeling like a boxing bag, I feel like I have had the most horrendous fight of my life.❞ You spoke truthfully, the sentences followed by a heavy breath. Childe chuckled at your answer, his sparkling grin was the reason of a glare sent towards him.

❝Well, that's one reason for you to stay here and rest properly.❞ He shrugged, his chin rested on his hand as his eyes looked at you almost dreamily.

❝Yeah, I am aware.❞ You spatted, while slowly laying back, the pillow was positioned too low for your liking, leaving out a sigh, you called for the male's help. ❝Do you mind helping me with this? The pillow is too uncomfortable.❞ Your voice as tired as a bear in hibernation. Complying at your request, he stood up from his seat and walked towards you, long steps soon making him approach your figure.

❝Alright, just let me know when you feel comfortable.❞ He demanded, his hands soon taking a hold of both sides of the cushion.

❝No, no, a little higher.❞ You laughed, his concentrated face was unbearable. Having so much dedication while doing such a simple task! His blue eyes soon fell on you, this being the first time he encountered himself being this close to your persona. Carefully scanning your features, your eyes being the first thing he examined, at some point he counted your lashes. Lifting his hand towards your face, he gently rubbed his thumb against your cheek. He was in a bewitched state, not knowing how to stop his own actions, even if your confused face sent signals for him to pull away. Suddenly the door swung open, the harsh sound breaking him free from his trance, glancing at his side, he knowledge the presence of the blond with a smirk, his hand however, stayed in its place.

❝Y/N...❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.3K 26
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“๐’ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โž - ๐ŸŠ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
45.2K 1.4K 39
๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ˜ใ€€๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...
69.4K 1.1K 23
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ†’ male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) โ†’ requests ยท open โ—กฬˆ
151K 5.2K 11
[GENSHIN MALES X MALE READER] Bro idek where the plot is going anymore -DISCONTINUED-