͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 3

❝Huh, this place never fails to surprise me with its low temperature

❝Huh, this place never fails to surprise me with its low temperature.❞ You declared while brushing your hands together to somehow gain a sense of warmth. Deciding to use the teleport waypoints this time, all of you were now standing in front of the domain, the mistake of not asking Xiangling or even Hu Tao to come along now showing it's consequences. The torches that were placed right out of the domain couldn't be lighted unless Tartaglia used the crimson crystals.

❝Are you cold, Y/N? Come here, I can warm you with a hug.❞ Childe offered as he walked towards you, the cold place not making him flinch in the slightest, he was used to this kind of climate.

❝Oh? There is no need, Tartaglia! I actually packed some goulash, however I am planning to eat it when we enter the domain.❞ You explained while dodging his arms swiftly, pulling Aether's scarf gently, the action gestured the male to finally open the doors of the domain. Wasting no time, he complied to your wish, taking your hand, he adventured into the domain; leaving Zhongli and Tartaglia behind. As you two strode in the domain, you took a seat in one of the stairs, taking out the multiple goulashes you had previously packed.

❝Here! I also brought some for you!❞ You expressed when the three males were near you, halting their pace, they took a seat next to you. ❝Take this, Aether.❞ You handed the young man the dish as those words left your mouth. ❝And this two are for you.❞ You announce while carefully handing them the food, it was still warm, considering that they have been in your backpack all this time.

❝This has truly a fascinating taste, did you perhaps cook this yourself, Y/N?❞ Zhongli questioned, his hands gently caressing the sides of the bowl which was warm due to the liquid inside.

❝Mhm! It's my special dish!❞ You exclaimed with a proud smile, taking small sips of your own the soup that somehow managed to make your body temperature much warmer.

❝Really? Your cooking is a delicacy!❞ Childe exaggerated, a serious expression adorning his face. He was eating the food in a quick pace, big sips and huge gulps were heard from him. The shy smile that adorned your face making the males that were staring at you grin along. Finishing your food swiftly, you stood up in a blink, stretching your arms and neck after; your e/c eyes glanced at the others.

❝Shall we get going?❞ The sentence being more like an announcement than an actual question. Receiving nods from the three, you started walking toward the grounds of the domain. Taking a deep breath as if to prepare yourself for the following torture, the usual amount of times you have visited the place had still marked you in some way, the feeling of the cold immobilizing your body was something that you will never forget, yet you did your best to not recall.

❝Is everybody ready?❞Aether asked, his gaze inspecting his surroundings. Giving him a bright smile as an affirmation, you waited for the others to respond. Little ❝yes❞ and a humming was all he received. ❝Okay, stay safe everyone and don't hesitate to howl for help if needed.❞ He concluded before swiftly touching the hologram like key and proceeding to maintain his combat stance.