Sold [Rough Draft]

Af AprilDestinee

When I was three months my mother sold me to the devil.Three days later she killed herself and left me at a d... Mere

Full Cast (for now)
PRELUDE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(part 1)
Chapter 8 (part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (revised)
Chapter 13 (part 1)
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (new version)
Chapter 16 (new version)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (part 1)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 20 (part 2)

4.5K 120 22
Af AprilDestinee

Chapter 20   RECAP: The pain in my side and head subsided and I shifted my blurry vision over to my rescuer. I stared at the blurry figure for a while until my vision cleared enough to see his features.    Xavier?                                       

 *******  

I could comprehend nothing but aching pain in my elbows. My temples throbbed in protest of the bright light above my head. I squinted my sore eyelids but it seemed to be no help in subsiding the pain.  I rolled my eyeballs around the room narrowing them some more until they adjusted to the excess light running through the room.

'Since when was Admodues' room ever this bright?' Usually it had a dim yellow light to it. 

Turning slightly to my side I propped myself on my weak elbow and raised my foot to swing it off the bed.  'Why is it that Asmodues' bed is higher than usual?' I wondered. I narrowed my eyes once again and surveyed the room around me.

Large glass windows over looking a city seem to just circle around the walls. Matter-of-fact the walls we're  windows. I glared at the large skyscapper in front of me, even though it was big,the sun still found its way through to me.  Red and black curtains draped over the left "wall" and pictures of waterfall and mountains lined the what was left of the right walls.  This is definitely not Asmodues room. It seems too modern and sophisticated, for Asmodues. Asmodues was more of the old-fashion, sexual desire type. His room refect him. Whereas this unknown room reflect someone with class and style. A more laid-back type of person. Whoever decorated this has good taste in interior design. 

"So sleeping ugly has awaken." The Obnoxious voice,I never want to here right after I wake, sneered. "Did you have a nice sleep, darling?" Xavier slide into the room smirking like an idiot. 

"I don't want to talk to you. So don't bother me." I snapped at him with all my might. Not that I had much of it anyway.

Xavier took a seat at the edge of the bed. "Not something you'd say to someone who just save your life for the..." He paused and looked up to the ceiling, his eyes darted around as though he was counting a lot of numbers. Reavhing his left hand up, he placed it under his chin, and tucked his right arm right below his left elbow."Hmmm..." He drew out and tiltled his head once again. Something in my chest flipped as he stuck out his bottom lips and smirked. In another second Xavier turned back to me his eyes still gleaming with mockery. If he is going to suggest he saved me millions of times he is exaggerating, majorly. "The second time? Is it...." He inquired and looked to me. "It's the second time isn't it?" He continued to press.

With my eyes casted to my lap, Xavier took that as a 'yes' and moved closer towards my body. Slightly placing a hand on my leg, he beamed. "Don't you think I should be getting thank you?" He questioned."Or maybe...even a smooch?" 

My eyes widened at that statement and I shivered. I am not kissing any demon in this Hellhole. If he had asked me to do that on the first day I met him, I would've probably stuttered through an 'yes'; know I know he's a jerk. No way!

I pulled my legs from under his hot hand and scurried away loser to the bed frame.

The smirk of laughter and self-content suddenly dropped from Xaviers' face and he folded his hand over his chest, "Do you mind telling me what happened in the bathroom?" He asked. 

"No." I answered shortly and pulled my knees up to my chest.  Xavier is honestly the last person--if I had to choose who I would tell anything to, to. He's the most untrustworthy person in the world. Out of all things I'm sure--which is not much at the moment--of I'm sure that I can never trust him with my secrets. 

"You know my father will come in here and ask you the same exact question, right?" 

My head snapped up to him and I frowned, "Your father? You told the devil?"

"You disappeared yesterday without anyone knowing and now I find you  passed out on Admodues' bathroom floor. Something is going on isn't it?" 

Ignoring his question I asked, "How do you know I disappeared after the party?" I narrowed my eyes at Xavier. 

He cleared his throat and leaned away from me. His eyes quickly dashed around the room. Finally gaining back composer he asked, "Does it matter?" 

"Were you watching me?" I hotly accused. 

"Does it matter?" Xavier repeated and looked towards me. 

So he was watching me. I knew I felt someone's eyes trailing every second after me, I just thought it was Timothy. Timothy was supposed to be watching me to get my signal, but i guess he wasn't. The strange thing is when I checked to make sure no one was watching me Xavier was no where in sight. After his child-like tantrum he had stormed away from us and left.  They were so many questions, the main one: why was he watching me? 

"Why would I tell you anything? Do you think after insulting me that I'm going to automatically trust you?" I snorted quietly at my rhetorical question. He'd have to be out of his mind to think that I'd trust him of all demons. Hell, I would trust the devil over him. 

"Well it doesn't matter if you won't tell me because when you tell my father I'll know." Xavier stated. 

Crap, I hadn't thought of that. I sent a glare at Xavier and slowly got out the bed. "When your father comes I'll tell him what happened." I stated and walked to black door located across the room. Xavier said nothing more and I took that as a good thing.

I shoved open the black door and, thankfully, it was exactly what I was looking for.  I moved across to the mirror with gold letters of Xavier's demon name. I looked through the 'b' of Abigar and my hand shot up to my head.

Grabbing a fist of my hair my mouth opened to let out a scream but nothing as impact-full exited my mouth. No more than a tiny squeak for my throat was to worn out to even speak in a loud tone.  What is happening to me?

My fingers traced my jaw line and then up to my cheek. My skin seemed smoother and darker almost like I had got a tan. I made my way further up to my hair again examining the goldfish highlights in my once red hair, now brown. Why was I changing? Was it even possible for a human to change like this? 

I stared at myself my eyes not leaving the ones in the mirror. Somehow over this time period my iris had slowly turned a brown hue of gold, the only this that stay the same was my black pupils.  Pulling my hand from my hair, I turned on my heels and looked towards the shower. I think it's time for a cold shower. 

I reached for the bottom of my shirt but stopped halfway...This is not my shirt.  I looked down at the black t-shirt that hung off my shoulders and scowled. How could I have forgotten that Xavier saw me half-naked! He saw me sweating on the floor without a shirt on!  I looked down at Xavier shirt this time with fully red cheek. How could he act so normal with that? Then again seeing he's a demon he's probably seen many women naked or half-naked, in my case.

I was about to walk back out and say something to him but a dark blue hue rushed through my right arm; and distracted me. The blue rushed towards my right arm flashing like electric current running through a electrical wire. I traced the odd coloured rivers from my forearms to blistered 'b' that had mysteriously gotten after I had touch my mother.  Somehow a semi-circle with two horizontal lines at each ending grew around the 'b'. And left it to have a dark mark, almost like a tattoo. The grim look retched in my face grew deeper and zoomed in closer on the symbols.  I had seen them before in school. I think it was Global when Wren and I had did our project on The Greek civilization. The semi-circle looked somewhat like the omega symbol in the Greek alphabet and the 'b' looked the beta sign.

Looking to my left I gazed down at the yellow vein like features crawling up my fingertips to my shoulder. My throat muscles expanded and my heart turned to a gazelle becoming a prey.  I continued staring at both of my arms, the urge to touch was increasing the more I looked at it, but I knew not to. I had no idea what was happening to me but I was going to find out. The blue veins suddenly glowed white and a dark blue light spanned from my right hand and a yellow spanned from my left.  I looked back to the mirrors and gazed at myself, my eyes glowed blue then yellow briefly before dying down. 

A knock of the door interrupted my thoughts and I jumped. "Chairty?" Xavier called from behind the door. "Look, sweetheart, I know I called you sleeping ugly but there is no reason to cry." He continued mockingly.

I rolled my eyes, to think he was sincere. "If you want me to say sorry, I'll say it...and then we can start a new--no hard feelings?" 

I turned sharply away from the mirrors and stomped towards the door. Grabbing the knob roughly and swung open the door and grimaced at Xavier. "I was not crying, I was having a panick-attack." I shot at him.

Pulling my arm to his face I asked, "What does this mean? What is happening to me?" 

Xavier smirked, "Well isn't obvious?" He paused, and I raised an eyebrow for him to continue.  "You're turning into the freak you really are."

I knew it! Nothing from Xavier will ever be sincere, truthful or serious.   I sighed of defeat and frustration. "You know what?" I shoved Xavier out the way and stomped out the bathroom. "Don't talk to me."

"Hey, hey! It was a joke lighten up, angel, I'm trying to make you laugh in such a damp situation." He defended himself. 

I spun around violently almost knocking myself onto my butt as I almost hit into Xavier's muscle chest. "Do you really think calling someone a freak will make them laugh?" I shot at him.  He had to be kidding me. This guys was beyond the moon, how could he think something like that would make someone laugh? Did he not no humor?

Xavier leaned in closer to me,his top lip curving to the left. "That depends...did it work?"

"Ugh!" I thre my hands in the air. Why even bother, he's clueless on humor! Turnig away from Xavier I moved quickly towards the door. I bit my lip and clenched my hands together from preventing myself from either yelling or punching him. I'd honestly had it up to here with Xavier Throne. I was this close to killing him with my own hands. 

In an unforeseen moment the door to Xavier's flat whipped open and banged against the glass window. A gust of angry wind followed after and I took a swift step back. Uh-oh. The room temperature began to rise uncontrollably and the devil step in, with the other princes behind him. 

"Who did this to her?" He yelled. The devils heated gaze swept across the room and landed on me. I'd never seen his face so red in my life. With his fist tightly clenched the devil made his way over to me, his strides hard and long. Steam seemed to have come out of his ears with each hard step.  I gulped and shot a glance at Xavier who stared back at me with the blank expression he always had. 

"What happen to her!" The devil asked again but the room stayed silent.

No one dared even let out a squeak. Honestly I wasn't sure what would happen if he did pop, but I didn't want to know.  The devil twisted his head to the left as soon as his gaze landed on me, the temperature went down and his grew back pale. "Who did this to you, Charity, dear?" He asked moving closer to me.

With a hand on my shoulder Satan pulled me into an embrace one I never thought he could give. It was almost...comforting. My body stilled once again and I had no idea what was going on. The devil was giving me a hug?

Unbelievable.

"C'mon, you can tell Big Daddy anything." He encouraged, me with a pat on the back. In another second he pulled away and looked down at me.

"What happen?"  Finally snapping of my long trance, I shook my head. "What's happening to me?" I asked him, with each breath shaky. "Why are my arms glowing?" 

"Your arms are glowing?" The devil exclaimed and reached for my left arm. He gripped my hand the veins began to glow black. "This is not good." He muttered and looked around the room over to the rest of the demons. 

Stepping forward Xavier stood next to the devil and crossed his hand over his chest. "So...what's happening to her?" 

"She's morphing." The devil responded and looked down at my hand again. "Everyone come in my office." The devil ordered dropping my hand and turned towards everyone else. "Now!" Everyone quickly began to file out.

I followed quickly but a arm shoot out in my way. "Not you." The devil shot back to me. "You stay here." He instructed and in a puff of smoke he left.                                         

***** 

Sorry for the long wait. Please excuse the spelling mistakes.  Yay love you guys!   UNEDITED 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
171K 5.8K 46
3rd in devil as of July 9th 2018 62th in heaven as of June 25st 2020 61th in soul as of June 25st 2020 I can't see their faces because the lights are...
620 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
24.1K 1.7K 29
"Let's go for a party." They said. "It'll be fun." They said. Well my best friends were so wrong. So very very wrong... My world literally turned u...