girls (fem reader ร— robin buc...

By coolcatrobinbuckley

~"you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby."~ wh... More

backstory
summer break.
welcome home dusty!!
im sorry, girlfriend?
evil Russians
air ducts
Russian lair
confessions
a bathroom talk
a last goodbye
a/n /apology
quick a/n!
Vecna's Curse
a/n!

Eddie Munson

103 5 0
By coolcatrobinbuckley

*ROBINS POV*
im waiting on my front steps for Steve to get here, it's not a long drive from my house to school, but i don't really wanna keep y/n waiting. he finally pulls up, with his music BLASTING. i sigh while walking to the front seat of the car, i get in and slam the door. "any later and i would've been late." he simply nods and speeds off.

it was a pretty quiet ride until Steve starts rambling about his love life. i ignore him because im still trying to get ready for school. it's quiet easy really, i just gotta nod and shake my head. "then there's a Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that shes going out of state for college. it's like, 'do i wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex?' i mean, i-i just don't know. does that make sense to you?" i ignore him because i'm trying to do my damn mascara. "Robin are you listening?" no, does it look like i am? "uh, yes. yeah." i stammer, "what did i just say?" he interrogates me, "something about sex with Linda." nice save Robin.

"NO! i'm talking about Heidi!" he screams, "cut me some slack, PLEASE. your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity. and it's 7:00 in the morning, we have to go to this stupid pep rally to go to, and i woke up looking like a corpse." i ramble on, he obviously doesn't believe me, "you're worried about a pep rally? you really expect me to believe that?" he asks with skepticism. "yeah? so?" i sigh, let's play dumb. "so we both know what this is about. okay? i'm not buying that bullshit. this is about y/n." i can feel my cheeks fluster up. "absolutely not." i say as i turn and look back at my reflection. "it is. you know what else i think?" no, i don't really care either. "i don't care-" he cuts me off, "i think you should stop pretending to be someone else when  you're around her. okay? you just gotta be yourself." oh. my. God. "you're literally quoting me TO me. you do realize that right?" he's going to say something dumb. i know it. "well, maybe, you need to listen to yourself. ever think about that smarty-pants? i listened to you. now look at me. BOOM. back in business." what does he not understand? "it's not the same thing, okay? no let me talk. YOU ask a girl out and she says no. big deal. nothing happens, maybe your egos a little bruised, but i ask the wrong girl out and bam! im a town pariah. i highly doubt y/ns the wrong girl, but there's still that small chance." i say while making a small space with my fingers.

"i'd buy that, except y/n is not the wrong girl. i know for a fact she isn't. besides, she asked you out. how do i know y/ns not the wrong girl? she returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds  do you know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds? people who like BOOBIES!" he exaggerates boobies. i physically cringe. he did not just say boobies. "EW! gross, don't say boobies!" that's just a silly word. it's what 2nd graders would say. "it's not a big deal! i like boobies, you like boobies, y/n likes boobies. definitely." i stay silent the rest of the ride to school, which wasn't long. thank God. i thank him for the ride to school and quickly see y/n. oh God. she's perfect.

*Y/NS POV*                                                                                                                                                                                 i drive Dustin to school, and the entire way he talks about his D&D campaign, with Mike and Eddie. again. he like, absolutely adores Eddie, more than Steve, which is quite crazy. anyway, i think his name's Eddie Munson. i think i've met Eddie once, i'm pretty sure he came into the store. "you said he was in what grade?" i ask Dustin, "oh, he's a senior, he's been a senior for at least three years, that i know of." he shrugs, and i simply nod. we're silent the rest of the way to school, which wasn't far and i'm very grateful, it gives me to think. well, about a certain someone. God, how i love Robin. we finally make it to school, he thanks me for the ride and quickly gets out of the car to meet up with Eddie and Mike. he trips on the way to them, which of course makes me giggle, then i quickly get in my band uniform, because well, i have to play at this shitty pep rally the school set up. i nervously keep glancing at the road for Steve's car, because Robin caught a ride with him, but oh, how i can't wait to see her again. oh my, God. she's perfect. i still have a humongous crush on her, she makes my butterflies have butterflies. i love her so much. finally i see her get out of Steve's car, she sees me and blushes. "hey Robin!" i yell while at her. she thanks Steve and heads over to me, "hey, my love. are you ready to play at this stupid pep rally?" i ask when she finally reaches me, she just shrugs. something's definitely up, but before i could ask, we got ushered into the gym. i start thinking about it, maybe she's not. let's not worried about it right now. we finally get into the gym and we start to set up, while the cheerleaders do their thing.

i obviously set up next to Robin, and somehow we actually get to stay by one another? she's a trumpet and i'm a clarinet, i don't know, it's kinda crazy though. the band finally gets set up, but we have a bit before we play or the pep rally even starts. i sit down, which is a little hard because, well, band uniform. Robin also attempts to sit, which she obviously is struggling too. i obviously make fun of her, like a good girlfriend. she blushes, but finally sits down. we have to talk low because we don't want people to hear our conversations, and our ooey gooeyness. i just stare at her, her eyes, her hair, her smile, every single freckle, perfection. i'm so glad i got to meet this goddess of a woman, "i love you, Robin Buckley." she blushes and looks away, i can't wait to be with her forever. have little puppies running around, licking on her face, while she smiles at the cuteness. i smile thinking about it, i know it's probably too early to be thinking about this stuff, but GOD. she's so freaking perfect. i stare at her some, while she turns even more red within every second. "what?" she asks me, i smile even wider. "nothing baby. you're just so goddamn gorgeous." i feel my own cheeks heat up, "well, not as gorgeous as you lovely." by this time we're both flustered messes, and we can't even look each other in the eyes without getting nervous and looking away. 

by the time we both get settled down, it was time for the pep rally to start. we both attempt to stand, but i get up before her, so i help her up. we hold our instruments at attention, until the band director ques us in, and then we play the school song. the school is having a hayday, which i guess i don't blame. i mean, it's just a pep rally. i look over at Robin and we make eye contact, because she was already looking at me, i get so many butterflies. we get done playing, and we yell and holler, as one does. school spirit, i guess. "and lets hear it for your Tigers!" the principal announces over the PA, and the basketball team comes out, breaking a banner that the art club worked really hard on. again, the gym is filled with yelling and cries. that's our queue to play again, and i guess i never noticed before, but Lucas was out there on the team? "i never knew Lucas played basketball." i mutter to Robin, i'm pretty sure she didn't notice either, because she looked confused but surprised herself. "good morning, Hawkins High!" the basketball team captain yells, i'm pretty sure his name is Jason Carver? "first off, hey. first off, i'd like to thank each and everyone of you. without your support, we wouldn't be here. give yourselves a big hand!" of course, the gym is filled with claps and yells, i join in, because go band! Jason continues after they settle down, "and of course, of course, i have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger Cheer Squad!" 

everyone applause, which it would be rude not too. "Chrissy...Chrissy, i love you babe." Chrissy blows a kiss to him and the crowd awws, "you know...i think i can speak for all of us when i say, it's been a tough year for Hawkins." you got that right. "so much loss. and sometimes i wonder, 'how much loss can one community take?' in dark days like this we need something to believe in. so last night, when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, i look at my team, and i said, 'think of Jack. think of Melissa. think of Heather, think of Billy.'" after he said that, all eyes turn to Max, i feel bad for the kid. i really do, "'think of heroic police chief, Jim Hopper.'" man, i miss Hopper. i start to tear up a bit, Robin glances over at me, and smiles weakly, i return the smile. she gives me an awkward side hug, which makes me giggle a bit. 

"'let's win this game for them!' and that's exactly what we did! we embarrassed those candy-asses in their own house, and now tonight, tonight, we're going to bring home the championship trophy!!" the crowd cheers, giving them hope i guess. the band director queues us in, and finally the damn pep rally is over. everyone leaves the gym and we pack up our instruments. Robin and i stall behind until its just us left in the gym. "you know, you're so goddamn beautiful." she tells me, i blush and hide my face. i then slowly look back up to find her grinning at me, but she's also blushing. she leans in slowly for a kiss, so i grab behind her head and slowly pull her in for the kiss. we stay kissing for a couple seconds. our lips sealed, interlocked with one another, it just feels like it's us against the world. we are both very much human, so we unfortunately have to break the kiss, "i love you, Robin Buckley." i smile, she grabs my hand, "i love you too, y/n Henderson."                                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                  *Y/N'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                                before i even know it, it's already lunch time. i immediately try and find Robin, but she was already waiting outside my class room. i give her a smile and we head to the lunch room, "hey babes, i think i'ma go eat lunch with Dustin and Mike. just so i can meet Eddie, would you like to come with?" i ask her, she looks uncomfortable, "nah, it's okay love, i'll just eat at the band table." i feel, really, really bad, "are you sure? i can eat with you, if you want me too." i reassure her, she nods and heads over to the band table. luckily i see Mike and Dustin holding their trays, talking among themselves, so i head over there, so i know where to sit. "what're you nerds doing?' i ask teasingly, "oh, hey y/n! uh, nothing, why? where's Robin? are you eating with us?" Mike asks almost panicked but relieved, "uh, okay..Robin's over there at the band table, and yeah? is that not okay? i just wanna meet Eddie and see who you guys hangout with." they look at each other and continue with their conversation. 

i look back at the band table, and there's Robin, already looking at me. i smile, point at Mike and Dustin while mouthing 'nerds!' she laughs out loud, and oh my, God. it's adorable. i feel someone tug on my arm, and it's Dustin telling me they're going to the table. i mouth a quick bye and i love you to Robin, which she waves and says back, and i head towards the table with Mike and Dustin. we make it over to the table, and we sit down. i open my soda and start sipping on it, as one does, and everyone turns to look at me, everyone except Mike and Dustin. "Dustin, how many times do i have to tell you to STOP BRINGING PEOPLE TO OUR TABLE!?" Eddie yells, the other people snicker, i stand up, "number one, i'm not just some girl, i'm his cousin, number two don't talk to him like that, and finally number three, i wanted to meet you, because Dustin and Mike don't shut up about." i shoot back at him. he smiles, "i like this one, she's feisty." he licks his lips and comes over to me, "well, Eddie Munson at your service ma'am. DM of Hellfire." he puts his hand for me to shake.

"y/n Henderson. and don't call ma'am." i glare at him and he backs up smiling, "should've known that's not your girlfriend, she's too pretty for you." my glare intensifies, i have to bite my tongue so i don't blow up on him, he goes and sits back down. "anyway, as we were saying, society has blame something. we're an easy target." the guy next to Eddie says. the agrees with him, "we're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game. BUT," he slams his hands on the table, causing me to jump, he then stands on table, "as long as you're into band." i open my mouth, but Dustin and Mike give me a look not too, so i decide to wait until he's finished, "or science, or parties." which he says very sneeringly, "or a GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS." that's a bit aggressive, "you want something freak?" Jason asks while standing. Eddie responds with a, uh, devil face? i have no clue what it actually is, but it's quite silly and makes me giggle, along with everyone else at the table, "oh yeah, Eddie. really proving a point there." i mutter so only Dustin and Mike can hear me. 

"it's forced conforming." he says while walking back, "that's whats...KILLING THE KIDS!" he shouts the last part while jumping off the table, while scaring two girls who are walking by, everyone laughs. "that's the real monster." he sits down and starts eating, "so, uh, Eddie, isn't it? i wouldn't say D&D is necessarily for the 'freaks'" i say while i put freaks in air quotations, he looks at me very intriguingly, "but, uh, it is most definitely for nerds. it takes a shit ton of brain power, and concentration. i've tried to play it more than once, and i just don't understand. and i get that people don't understand that, but don't you think that whenever you did the devil face, you just proved a point? if you don't want people to think that, you probably just shouldn't do that. but what did band ever do to you? like, i'm being honest. being in band is so much fun, and it's equally as hard, if not harder. besides us band kids get called more names and slurs than you ever will in your entire life. but that's just my opinion, hate me if you want, but that's just me and i highly doubt you can change that." little did i know, i say while shrugging and leaning back into my chair. 

he raises his eyebrows, "you're adorable, so i'm not going to argue. but i very much have my own opinions about band, which are a little better opinions now that i know you're in band. and i mean, everyone already thinks i'm the devil anyway, so why not just act like it. and now, they're going to think you are too, because everyone is seeing you hang out with me, sweetheart." i roll my eyes my eyes and scoff in disgust, really? 'sweetheart' Dustin jumps in, "so uh, speaking of band, monsters and D&D, uh, Lucas has to do his,.." he keeps stammering, i smack him. "holy SHIT, Dustin. just spit it out!" he shrugs and looks panicked, i roll my eyes and look at Mike for help, he looks equally panicked if not even more. "oh my, God. Lucas has his big basketball game tonight, so he won't be at Hellfire tonight." i smile sweetly, but Eddie looks pissed, not at me, just that Lucas can't be there. Dustin jumps in again, "so, i know there's no way we can beat your sadistic campaign without him. so, me and Mike, we were talking shooting the shit, and we were thinking maybe, we might.." Mike sighs, he's very tired of hearing Dustin ramble. 

"postpone." that did not make the table very happy. they are all complaining and talking over one another, but Eddie shushes them, "shut up! you saying Sinclair's been taken in by the dark side?" Eddie asks, "uh, something like that?" Mike says quietly, "'something like that?'" Eddie repeats, throwing an almond (?) at Mike, this gets Eddie all flabbergasted, "and rather than finding a sub for him, you want....you want to postpone 'The Cult of Vecna?!'" before this escalates, i'm out, i say my goodbyes while Mike's rambling, Eddie then gets up and grabs my hand. "bye-bye, sweetheart." he then kisses my hand, i quickly grab my hand away and walk off, Eddie then continues what he was saying. "i am army-crawling my way towards a D in Ms. O'Donell's. if i don't blow her final, i'm going to walk that stage next month, i'm going to look Principal Higgins dead in the eyes, i'm going to flip him the bird and run like hell outta here." Dustin laughs, but i merely roll my eyes and try to walk to the band table where my lovely girlfriend is, but once again Eddie blocks me. 

"look, you're cute and all, but can you move? as you can see i'm trying to walk here." he grins and points at himself, "aww, you think i'm cute?" he teasingly asks, i roll my eyes. "that's not at all what i meant. your whole act is cute and all, but i'm just trying to walk, so can you PLEASE move?" he merely smiles, and turns back to the table, "this year's different. this year...this year's my year." i finally make it to the band table, and Robin automatically lights up. "y/n! oh my God. i've missed you so much, holy shit. life is so boring without you. you make it full of cupcakes and rainbows. oh, how i love you." i smile, "so, you've missed me?" she blushes and looks away, i grab her chin and make her look at me. i stare into the depths of her eyes, she really is the key to my heart, "aw baby, don't look away, it's adorable. and besides, i missed you too. life is excruciatingly boring without you, and yes. i love you too." i give her a gentle smile, which, she returns and we stare into each other's eyes for what seems like years, but were only mere seconds. i can feel myself slowly leaning in for a kiss, but i can't. not here, though it seems like i can't move backwards any, for her beauty is like a magnet, and attracts me towards her every single second. then, the bell rings. way to ruin the moment, we get up from the table, and dump our trays and garbage into the trash cans, i grab Robin's hand, and we're off to 5th period.               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                   *ROBIN'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                        me and y/n decide to stay after school, well to spend more time together, and to well practice, which spoiler alert, didn't happen. i hold y/n in my arms the entire time we're alone, which was about an hour. we just sit in silence, cuddled on the ground, doing nothing. well, i'm admiring her. every single thing, i listen to her heart beat, and her breathing. it's quite soothing and calming,  she gives a kiss every now or then, which catches me off guard, but i kiss her back after a second or two. about thirty minutes before the game even starts, everyone starts to pile in the band room, to get ready for the game. it's chaotic, people are running around the room, the percussion is banging on their drums, even people who don't play percussion, people are practicing the school song, and it's just chaos. y/n finally gets up out of my arms, and decides to get ready so she doesn't get yelled at. when she gets up, it feels like a part of me is missing, she looks back and realizes i'm not there with her, so she reaches her hand, i get up and follow her. God, i'm so in love. 

by the time we get ready, we gotta go get set up in the gym. me and y/n are the last ones in the band room, she gives me a smile, "you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby." i blush, which causes her to grin, help me, oh my, she's so cute. butterflies form in my stomach and we lean in for a quick kiss, it had to be a quick one, just in case someone walks in. by the time we get into the gym, everyone was already there. the basketball team, the people, the cheerleader. everyone. we have to get set up very quickly before practicing some, then waiting for the game to start. someone makes an announcement to rise for the national anthem, and Tammy Thompson walks out. me, y/n, and Steve look at one another, shocked. yes, i did finally tell them i had a crush on her, which is very embarrassing, Steve said she sang like a Muppet, which i totally disagree with. Steve whispers to us, "told you, Muppet." y/n laughs, "he's got a point." i smile, "okay, she does sound like a Muppet." Steve simply nods, "oh, my, God, she sounds like Miss Piggy." i shake my head, "i was thinking, more Kermit." it takes everything in our power not to bust out laughing. thankfully, she stops very soon, and the game is finally on. 

i'm not going to lie, it seemed like the shortest game ever, probably because i wasn't paying attention, to the game at least. my full attention was y/n. we make many goals, surprisingly, so obviously, the band has to play. a player gets hurt, so they put Lucas in, and i could tell that meant the world to y/n. she was yelling and hollering. i guess she's really fond of those kids. that or she's known them ever since they were in diapers. we make so many goals, it got tiring yelling for every one. but woo! school spirit. they call a timeout, but soon the game was back on. it's a very stressful game, we get tied, then we score, then they score, and it's very stressful. finally, 20 seconds left on the clock and we can't seem to be making any points. "even if we lose, it's still a win for me, solely because i'm going home with you." y/n whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, but good shivers, very good shivers. Lucas then gets the ball, and shoots it. Jason is throwing a hissy fit that he didn't get the ball, but there are literally two seconds on the clock, then one. we all watch in anticipation as the ball hurls through the air, and towards the net. the ball then bounces of the rims, and then off the backboard, then it finally goes through the net. the crowd goes wild, i stand there in shock, we won! we just won! y/n is yelling, and going wild, a kid she used to babysit just made the winning shot. wow. "i'm so proud of you Lucas!" she yells, and he looks up and smiles. she gives him a thumbs up and smiles widely. it was a very heart warming moment. y/n and i are the first to put away our instruments and we head towards her car. on the way there we see Mike, Dustin, and Erica heading out a different hallway and cheering themselves. 

she meets up with Dustin and asks how the campaign went, "it went good. we WON! WE BEAT VECNA!" she smiles and congratulates him, "well, your best friend made the winning shot, i'm actually very proud of him, it seems like yesterday i was babysitting you guys, now you guys are in high school. but that doesn't matter, because you'll always be my little Dusty." she says while taking off his hat and messing up his hair, he smiles, "anyway, do you need a ride home? because i can drop you off on the way to Robin's, it's actually on the way." she asks him, he shakes his head, "nah, i'm going home with Steve." she nods, "make sure you call Aunt Claudia, okay?" she sounds like a parent, "i already did, she said it was okay because you won't be home either." he says, "okay, i gotta go! stay safe, i love you y/n." she waves a goodbye, while he runs off to go with Steve. "i love you too Dustin, let me know if you need anything, and be safe too!" he doesn't say anything but goes with Steve, "kids." she says while shaking her head, we run into Lucas and we congratulate him, he then gives y/n a hug and thanks her for being there, she smiles and he then runs off with Jason. we then run into another person, this time it was Mike and a random dude, "so i heard that you guys won your campaign?" Mike looks at the random dude, and he's smiling, "we sure did, y/n. i'm very proud of Mike and Dustin, they found a sub." Mike smiles, and heads off. so it was just me, y/n, and the random dude. "oh, Robin! this is Eddie, Eddie Munson. Dustin and Mike play D&D with him, this was the person i wanted to meet at lunch." Eddie then smiles at her, then looks at me and reaches out his hand, i gently shake it, and he says a quick goodbye to y/n and walks away. 

"can we go home now?" i ask y/n and, "yes, of course baby." the car ride to my house was very quiet, but it's not far so it wasn't going to end up in an awkward silence. we make it to my house, she parks the car, but doesn't get out. "you know Robin, i love you, i'm so glad i got to meet you." she says and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, "i love you too, y/n. i'm so glad i got to meet you too, thank God for Scoops Ahoy and Steve." she laughs and then gets out. we see my mom in the kitchen, making tea with honey in it, "hey sweetie, hey y/n! i didn't know you were coming over." she heads over to give my mom a hug, "i know, i'm sorry. but uh, surprise!" my mom laughs, "well, it's a very good surprise. anyway, i'm going to bed. good night." we both tell my mom a quick good night, and head up to my room. she changes into a shirt which is like a dress on her, and we get into my bed. y/n cuddles in my arms, and i hold her tight, i wish it could be like this forever. she gives me a goodnight kiss, which i return, "goodnight baby, i love you." i tell her, she mutters something back, i'm pretty sure it was an 'i love you.' she falls fast asleep, i move her hair out of her face, i give her a kiss on the cheek, and just like that i fall asleep, y/n in my arms, like it was always supposed to be.                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* PLEASE READ * 

and that is the end of episode one. i'm so sorry i was gone for so long, my older brother got rid of Netflix, so i had to get Netflix from someone 👹. but that wasn't the only reason, i had like no motivation to write, and i was like really stressed because of damn school, AND i couldn't find my computer so i could type it, so i had to write it all in hand and then copy it over. anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this! i will be working on episode two as soon as i post this. (okay, maybe not as soon as i post this, but you get the idea.) i love you all! have a good day, eat and drink enough please <3. oh though, i do have a question, should i put some conflict in here? have a little plot twist? yes or no? i'll let you guys decide, but please let me know!                                                                                                                                                                                                         much love, much love <3                                                                                                                                                          ~silver!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 19.6K 39
-cherry wine แตแตƒหฃ แตแตƒสธแถ โฑแต‰หกแตˆ "her eyes and words are icy" -How the new girl in Hawkins meet...
13.3K 197 16
Since we were all so wrongfully robbed of Byler in season 4, I've made the executive decision to write this. โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽ What th...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...