Sign In To 300 Cities Around...

By blacknight7689

Genre: Urban Tags: Sign-In/Check-InPoor to RichSystem SYNOPSIS CHAPTER LIST Three years ago, Chen Anhe awaken... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90

91-100

180 0 0
By blacknight7689

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

1

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

26%

Chapter 91

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"How did you get these two admission tickets?" Chen Anhe went straight.

Su Qianli looked around and whispered:

"I didn't actually get this, it was Hu Wei, but she always thought that there was an invisible gold master behind me, but that person never showed up, so she wanted to borrow this ticket to fish out that person."

"However, there is no gold master behind me!"

"She is just deceiving herself."

Chen Anhe looked a little weird and joked:

"Actually, what she said is correct. If you think about it seriously, you do have a gold master."

Su Qianli said with a small mouth, "Don't make fun of me. If I really have a funder, how could I still pick up business performances and participate in various cocktail parties."

Chen Anhe smiled slightly.

"Then I will have a showdown, I am the gold master behind you."

"I called Zhang Ze in the past!"

Su Qianli gave her a white look, with an expression of caring for the mentally retarded.

"You... forget it. Although your family has some money, it is impossible to support me in the entertainment industry. The water in the entertainment industry is muddy."

"Even money may not solve the problem."

"I still need to be hard on my own. If I am really capable, no matter whether I have manpower or not, I will definitely shine, just like this time, right?"

"The big deal is the time of fire sooner or later."

Su Qianli's mentality is very good.

With the miserable experience in South Korea, she has become bearish of these things.

Chen Anhe nodded.

Regarding this, he did not comment.

He admired Su Qianli's character very much, and this was also the reason the two got together. She basically didn't fight or grab or make trouble. She felt a little incompetent, working hard step by step.

and……

Su Qianli didn't really want to enter the entertainment circle too much.

She just wants to sing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Chen Anhe asked:

"Why did you go to that... cocktail party?"

He originally wanted to talk about accompaniment, but after thinking that the term was not very appropriate, he changed his statement.

He is really curious.

With Su Qianli's personality, she should not be interested in participating in this kind of event. In fact, she is somewhat allergic to alcohol and can't drink too much. She blushes instantly and red spots all over her body when she drinks too much.

Su Qianli looked gloomy.

Tan Shou Dao:

"It's not that my agent wants me to participate."

"It was completely an accident that I was able to ignite. I was participating in a variety show, and I was a little straightforward in it, and then it became popular for some reason."

"It's also because of the fire, and with a little bit of heat, my agent wants to maximize it."

"She received a lot of announcements and receptions for me. On the one hand, she was able to make money, and on the other hand, she was able to make good friends with these rich people. All the receptions she took were from a certain background in the entertainment industry."

"These people have a certain amount of film and television resources in their hands and can bring funds into the group,"

"In order to keep me hot, my agent has been taking me to various receptions, which is very annoying."

Su Qianli was also very bitter at this time.

She was really disgusted with these receptions and announcements.

But this is the case for unsupportable circles.

Chen Anhe frowned.

It doesn't matter if these rich people are really innocent to invite to the reception, but how many of these people are really innocent? It's not that I want to take the opportunity to wipe the oil, or want to go further.

"Bringing capital into the group doesn't matter."

"If you really have a script you like, you can tell me that I can recommend it for you depending on the situation. Although I don't know people in your circle, they will give me some face when I want to come."

"However, your acting skills..."

Chen Anhe still has doubts about this, after all, not everyone can succeed in cross-border.

Su Qianli glared at Chen Anhe.

No good airway:

"Do you really think of yourself as my gold master?"

"What's more, even if you have the resources, I may not be able to go. These directors are now picking and picking people. Most people can't get in at all. Our company wanted to help me buy a few some time ago. As a result..."

"None of them were discussed."

ADVERTISEMENT

Chen Anhe was not surprised.

He waved his hand and called the waiter in.

Ask them to clean up the table.

Then he looked at Su Qianli and said, "Forget it, let's not talk about this, what do you want to drink, I invite you."

"There seems to be a lot of drinks in this store."

Su Qianli glanced at the drink and said, "Then I ordered a kumquat lemon juice. I ate too much greasy just now. Drink some juice to relieve the greasy."

"Fortunately, I don't grow meat, otherwise it's hard to imagine."

Su Qianli made a face.

Quirky.

Chen Anhe took a look at the single drink and ordered a cup of Long Island Iced Tea.

Although this Long Island iced tea is called iced tea, it is not actually tea, but a cocktail blended with high alcoholic beverages such as vodka, tequila, rum and gin.

The taste is pretty good, at least, Chen Anhe likes it.

After a while, the drink was delivered.

The two continued to chat leisurely.

Su Qianli took out the admission ticket and handed it to Chen Anhe: "This is the admission ticket, just an ordinary small card. This time it seems to be a large gathering held by a fashion magazine."

Chen Anhe took it and took a look.

In the middle is a very conspicuous magazine logo.

Fashion Bazaar!

Below this conspicuous logo, there are several other brands, which are sponsors of this gathering.

And above these sponsors.

He even saw Koenigsegg's sign.

Can't help but show a different color.

Su Qianli continued: "This ticket is actually equivalent to an ordinary ticket. Sister Hu Wei's status in the company is not very high. This is the limit she can get."

"so……"

"The normal party time is at 8 o'clock, and the red carpet starts at 7 o'clock. You have to wait for the stars to enter the venue before you can enter the venue, and you have to wait for the rich to enter."

Chen Anhe nodded.

He still knows a little bit about this part.

ADVERTISEMENT

The organizers, the family members of these celebrities, and the wealthy people present, they all take the VIP channel, which is the exclusive channel, and they will not enter from the front.

The stars have to walk the red carpet, this is to gain exposure.

As the highlight of these two groups of people, it is natural to have priority to enter, and the admission ticket that Chen Anhe got is only qualified for admission, but there are no other privileges.

He can only come in last.

And the position inside is also the worst.

Chen Anhe nodded.

It doesn't matter:

"This is not important. I mainly go in to see the scene, walk on the red carpet, and walk through the VIP channel. I don't like it, and if I really want to be a VIP, I will definitely be able to be."

At this point, Chen Anhe is still confident.

His identity is here, Jiang Nan has no more prominent existence than him.

As long as he wants to, tell the organizer a little bit of his own situation, or tell Koenigsegg, a VIP ticket is bound to be obtained.

It's just not necessary.

If he comes forward, it must be the focus of the audience.

During this time, Jiangnan's upper-class circles often invited him to various gatherings.

It was only declined by him.

When he first returned to China, he really wanted to enter the upper-class society, but after a period of real contact, he discovered that the so-called upper-class society is more of a kind of commercial communication.

It's just that the upper-class lifestyle, the quality is more high-end and more quality.

He doesn't like to participate in too much business communication.

One is due to his character, and the other is that his current capital chain is very constrained.

He doesn't have much cash.

The only thing there is 50 million rewarded by the system.

But this part is almost squandered by him, and he is now waiting for the annual dividends.

But it's only July, and it's still early.

Su Qianli slightly headed forehead.

"You remember to go early tomorrow, and be careful when you speak inside. I am lighthearted. If you really offend someone inside, I can't bear it for you."

"Of course I am also a little transparent!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

26%

Chapter 92 I'll Take You On The Red Carpet

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

After chatting for a while, Chen Anhe paid the bill and sent Su Qianli back.

After being sent away, he went to the National Financial Center.

Harper’s Bazaar is a well-known fashion magazine in China. Every time a party is organized, the attendees will dress very formally, so he naturally has to change himself into a formal outfit.

otherwise……

It really depends on financial resources to enter the market.

On the other side, when Su Qianli returned to the hotel where she lived, Hu Wei walked closer with a look of confusion.

Asked:

"Did you really give this ticket to the gold master?"

"I just checked it. You only went to an ordinary shop, and the person who ate with you is not a savvy person in Jiangnan. What's the matter?"

Listening to Hu Wei's questioning, Su Qianli frowned slightly.

Dissatisfied:

"You follow me!"

Hu Wei said coldly: "This is not tracking, this is protection!"

"And if I didn't find someone to follow, how would I know that you actually met such an unclear person outside?"

"Do you want to know how difficult it is for me to get these tickets? If you can't find other gold masters to support you, your popularity will immediately go down, and you will soon slip from the fourth to the eighteenth line."

"Don't think I am alarmist."

"Such things abound in the entertainment industry. I didn't want to take you at first, but the company's recent business adjustments, otherwise I would not take over for a star like you."

"You should know the results I have brought out before."

"In the first ten years, I brought out a large number of first- and second-tier stars, which are well-known in the entire entertainment circle. I don't want my reputation to fall into your hands."

"You tell me the truth, who did you give this ticket to!"

Hu Wei's eyes were cold and terrifying.

Su Qianli's face was sullen.

She was really fed up with Hu Wei, she was still alive in the past.

She did bring out a lot of big stars, but they were all a long time ago, and even, most of those people were not brought out by her, they were made by her own efforts.

It's just that she had a father who was a director at the time, so she could have so many resources.

But with the death of her father, her situation changed. However, she still didn't know how to constrain, relying on the remaining prestige of the past, continued to squeeze, and finally forced all these people away one by one.

And she didn't reflect on it at all, instead she kept scolding these people as white-eyed wolves.

and……

The reason why she became popular is that she has nothing to do with Hu Wei. She met a senior sister when she was a trainee and asked her to introduce an announcement to herself and went on a variety show.

Hu Wei took over only later.

As a result, Hu Wei directly counted the credit for her mischief on her own, and shamelessly took away all her income, and even managed and invested for her in good name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Now I want to interfere with her freedom of life.

Why is Hu Wei?

"Hu Wei, you are really too much. After the release of this album, I will apply to the company to change to an agent!"

"You are very incompetent!!!"

Su Qianli spoke every word.

Different road non-phase plan.

At first, she was very happy that she signed a big-name agent, but after several months of contact, she realized that this was completely wishful thinking.

Hu Wei just regarded her as a cash cow.

All her resources are basically invested in the small flowers she discovered, but those people are currently participating in various training camps, and she is not needed for a short time.

otherwise……

She would never come to Jiangnan at all.

Su Qianli knew all these things well, but she still had a hint of luck in front of her, thinking that as long as she worked hard, she would be seen and get a certain amount of resource tilt.

but……

The result is obvious.

If Hu Wei can restrain herself a little bit, or don't push her so tightly, she is willing to continue to bear it.

But she was too much.

He even followed himself and tried to limit his freedom.

This is totally unacceptable.

Hu Wei's face was slightly stagnant, as if she didn't react.

"What did you say?"

"I said I want to change my agent!" Su Qianli said again.

Hu Wei laughed furiously.

"Su Qianli, don't know what is good or bad, you really think you are a human being, you are nothing without me!"

"But I can see it too."

"You really don't have a gold master, otherwise, you won't be silent forever. I will receive more announcements and banquets for you in the future, so you can be a vase with peace of mind."

Su Qianli snorted and walked away without looking back.

After Su Qianli walked away, Hu Wei snorted disdainfully, "Want to go? How can it be so easy? If you don't squeeze your value dry, I will let go again so easily?"

"I thought you really have a gold master behind you, and I wanted her to invest in Xiaomei, so that she could become popular quickly, but unfortunately, after all, I think too much."

"The pheasant is still a pheasant after all!"

...

The next day, Chen Anhe arrived at the party early.

only.

He still underestimated the fanaticism of the girls in the rice circle.

ADVERTISEMENT

I saw the star-chaser fans around the outside of the venue, many people holding various lights in their hands, shouting feverishly outside.

The scene was extremely lively.

Coming early, Chen Anhe was also involved.

He stood on tiptoe and looked at these lights. Through these lights, he basically guessed which celebrities would be there, and they were mostly popular stars.

How often.

Koenigsegg's welcome car drove over.

It is very conspicuously engraved with ‘Koenigsegg vipservice’ on it.

This is a special car for stars.

When the stars arrive at the venue, they will all ride in the sponsor's car, then go to the venue and walk on the red carpet.

While Chen Anhe was staring at the car, he could only hear a creaking sound not far away, as well as the loud roar of the fans, the sound was shaking.

Chen Anhe only felt that his eardrums were hunting.

Stepping down from the car, a young woman in a black dress, a well-known actor from Hong Kong and Taiwan, saw her smiling, waving her hands around, and then strolling onto the red carpet.

Amidst the shouts of ‘Yin Yin’, he entered the venue.

With the arrival of the first star, more and more stars arrived as expected.

Chen Anhe watched with relish.

Once upon a time, the distance between these big stars and himself was as far away as heaven and earth, but now he is only one street away from these stars.

and……

He can go further.

These celebrities are dressed glamorously and beautifully.

Chen Anhe was watching from outside.

However, he watched for a long time and did not see Su Qianli either.

With a thought, he took out the admission ticket from his pocket, which was just a normal card.

"Could it be that Qianli is also a normal card?"

He took out his cell phone, sent a message to Su Qianli, and after asking about it, he squeezed out the crowd.

After a while, Su Qianli returned the message.

Chen Anhe asked for the address and hurried over to her.

Seeing Chen Anhe, Su Qianli was also full of joy, and walked towards him non-stop, completely ignoring Hu Wei who was beside him.

"Brother Chen."

"Why didn't you go in?" Chen Anhe asked.

Su Qianli brightened the admission ticket in his hand, and said calmly:

"I'm the same as you. I just mix in. I'm not a first-line star. I can't walk the red carpet."

As soon as Su Qianli finished speaking, Hu Wei walked up and looked at Chen Anhe with an unhappy expression.

Warned:

ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't know what rhetoric you used to trick this precious admission ticket, but I advise you not to go in, this kind of gathering is not something you can go to."

Chen Anhe frowned and asked Su Qianli:

"What's happening here?"

Su Qianli said embarrassedly: "She is my agent."

"She applied for the tickets for the two of us from the company, but she was not very willing to let us participate."

Chen Anhe glanced at Su Qianli deeply.

Seen some clues.

This little Nizi seems to be at odds with this agent.

but.

He didn't look very happy at this agent, with a pair of nostrils facing the sky, as if someone owed her money. If she wasn't for Su Qianli's agent, he didn't even want to look straight.

"If you don't want this ticket, I can throw it away for you."

Chen Anhe smiled and threw out the ticket in his hand, as if he really regarded the ticket as rubbish.

Su Qianli was startled.

A pair of beautiful eyes opened wide.

She was full of surprise, Chen Anhe just threw such a precious admission ticket so casually?

Chen Anhe continued:

"If you want to continue participating, I can take you in and take you through the red carpet by the way. If you don't want to participate, then I will take you out."

"Don't worry about tickets like this!"

Seeing Chen An and Qizhi like walking on their feet, Hu Wei was also angrily turned back and laughed.

"It's a big tone."

"Do you really think this is a party held in your house, just go in if you want to go in? This is a large party held by Harper's Bazaar. All the people who can come here are rich and famous, and they are very famous."

"If I had not listened to Su Qianli's nonsense, I wouldn't have given you tickets at all!"

"You are not worthy at all!"

After speaking, she bent over to pick up the ticket, and at the same time grabbed the ticket in Su Qianli's hand.

Disdain:

"If you are really capable, just go in by yourself. I won't give these tickets."

"You ungrateful animal!"

Chen Anhe frowned.

He also wanted to laugh a little. This kind of ticket was only for seats. What was rare, but since Hu Wei was so ignorant, he didn't mind that he came in without a ticket.

He took Su Qianli's hand.

Whispered:

"Don't be in a daze, I will take you to the red carpet!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

27%

Chapter 93 Quickly get out of the way, oneself!

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Walking on the red carpet?" Hu Wei also smiled.

She has been in the industry for so long and it is the first time she has heard such funny words.

Really think anyone can walk on the red carpet? There are a lot of ways on this, where the star goes and how long he stays on it all go through multiple games.

People who don't have a coffee position are not qualified to go up.

Even if it really broke in, it would be pulled down by the security staff as soon as possible, otherwise how could other people not break in.

and……

There are many media outlets. Once exposed, this person is basically ruined.

Not only will it be blocked by the industry, but it will also offend a lot of business leaders and film and television industry leaders. It is completely thankless, so from the beginning of the red carpet, no one will try to force it.

She didn't believe that they dared to go.

Moreover, since she had torn her face with Su Qianli, she didn't make a straight face anymore.

Sarcastically said:

"If you are going to walk on the red carpet, I will definitely not stop you. I would like to see if you have the courage, but I am afraid you can't find the welcome car."

"Remind you, this time the sponsor is Koenigsegg."

"Internationally famous sports car!"

"Each car is at least several million yuan, and it can be regarded as priceless in China. This time the Bazaar held in Jiangnan, almost all the vehicles in the Koenigsegg store have been used."

"Even if you want to borrow, you can't borrow it!"

"But you don't have the same network, do you want to find a QQ mess?"

"I'll tell you a little bit by the way."

"This time, all the domestic well-known actors, celebrities, traffic figures, and the gold masters behind the scenes will be present. As long as you dare to make trouble here, you will be directly blocked by the whole industry the next day."

"There will be no second situation!"

"I, Hu Wei, really doesn't have much abilities, but I have some friendship with these people, and I can get admission tickets here. I am willing to give you these precious tickets, which has already given you a lot of face."

"Since you don't want to see the world, it doesn't matter, there are many people who want it."

Hu Wei proudly showed off the admission card in her hand.

She is indeed proud enough. After all, her current reputation is not obvious, but she can still get tickets to such an upper-class occasion, which is considered to be very face.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's just that Chen Anhe didn't feel much about her words.

A leaf blinded, but Taishan was missing.

She thought she knew everything, but she didn't know that these so-called rules were only used to restrain people like her.

The real top level has never been bound by rules.

Chen Anhe looked at Su Qianli and smiled: "Do you still want to walk the red carpet now?"

Su Qianli shook his head.

She never thought about walking on the red carpet at first, and she turned pale when she heard Hu Wei's words. If she offends an agent, she can still bear it. If she offends a lot of bigwigs in the industry, then she can't afford it.

Chen Anhe smiled lightly:

"Scared?"

"I know everything she said, but I don't really believe it."

"I don't think these security guards dare to stop me, nor do I believe that the organizers here dare to treat me without pretending, let alone these celebrities and business tycoons who dare to'block' me."

"They dare not!!!"

"Originally I just talked about it, but this annoying thing keeps chatting in my ears, then I really want to try it. I really can't get in this kind of welcome car."

"But I have my Koenigsegg!"

"Su Qianli, let's go, let you see the big scene today!"

"By the way, let you see what kind of terrifying influence the gold master behind you has in Jiangnan and even China."

"rule……"

"That's just to restrain the weak!"

Su Qianli hesitated.

Chen Anhe directly led Su Qianli to the parking lot.

Hu Wei stood there with a sneer.

She really wanted to see how Chen Anhe got to the bottom, and also wanted to see how Su Qianli would end tragically.

What happened here did not arouse anyone's attention.

Everyone's attention was focused on the stars walking on the red carpet, and countless flashes shrank over there.

Su Qianli followed Chen Anhe for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Timidly said:

"Brother Chen, why don't we forget it?"

"Although the red carpet has a lot of exposure, it is not necessary. Or let's go shopping in the city."

She was a little disturbed.

Chen Anhe smiled slightly.

Reassured:

"Don't worry, when did I lie to you."

"I said take you on the red carpet, you will definitely be able to make it!"

"Actually, I'm also curious about what it's like to walk on the red carpet, whether it's so magical, it makes people feel like a fairy and can't stop it, so that it makes people forget to return."

"I want to experience it this time."

Walking to the parking lot, Chen Anhe took Su Qianli directly to his sports car and opened the door.

"Let's go."

Su Qianli was startled.

She looked at this exquisite sports car, and she felt a little unresponsive.

"this is yours?"

Chen Anhe smiled and said, "What? Doesn't it look like it?"

"No...No." Su Qianli waved his hand quickly, "It's just that your family shouldn't be able to afford this."

Su Qianli's voice became smaller and smaller.

However, Chen Anhe heard these words, and he smiled: "With my parents, I can't afford it. I bought it myself. To be precise, it was given by Koenigsegg."

Su Qianli nodded blankly and got into the car.

She still feels a bit unreal. She thinks she knows Chen Anhe very well, but when she sees this sports car, she suddenly realizes that she seems to know nothing about him.

Chen Anhe seemed to be covered with a veil of mystery.

It makes people look a little bit obscure.

The two got into the car and Chen Anhe started the engine.

Went around the field, went to the place where the welcome car came out, and then inserted in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Chen Anhe inserted it suddenly.

Everyone at the scene was blinded, the driver who was driving was blinded, and the actress who was drinking fairy water in the car was also confused.

"security guard!"

"Quick! Stop him!"

"Don't let him drive into the meeting place. What do you guys do for food? How can you let irrelevant vehicles drive in?"

"..."

After a brief silence, there was a commotion around him instantly.

Especially the people of the organizers have changed their faces. If this is a big party, if it is messed up, they will not only lose their jobs, but even offend many celebrities.

They cannot afford the consequences!

moment.

Dozens of people rushed in panic, trying to stop Chen Anhe, but Chen Anhe's car skills were very adept, and a slight turn left and right drove them far behind.

On the other side, He Guishu, who was chatting and laughing with others with champagne, was startled when he saw this funny scene in front of him.

Immediately afterwards.

He blinked vigorously.

This car is a bit familiar, it seems to belong to my own company.

He confirmed again, yes, it is his own company, Koenigsegg one!

He raised his head and looked at the side that caused the riot.

His face twitched slightly.

If he guessed correctly, this car belongs to Chen Anhe.

It can only be his.

Seeing more and more people rushing over, He Guishu's expression changed slightly, and he quickly shouted:

"Don't stop!"

"Get out of the way, don't stop!"

"My own person!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation
MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

27%

Chapter 94 I'm Careless!

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing He Guishu's words, the surrounding security personnel were startled.

He Guishu didn't have time to explain, and rushed quickly, pushing away the crowd in front of the red carpet, and at the same time shouted loudly:

"Get out of the way!"

Hearing He Guishu's words, everyone around looked at each other and stepped aside.

For an instant.

The originally crowded streets suddenly became extremely spacious.

Countless shots focused here at once.

call!

Only heard a low roar, a silver-white lightning rushed out.

Quickly rushed to the red carpet.

Upon seeing this, the security personnel who had just dispersed were closed again, but several senior executives of the security company frowned. They wanted to discuss an explanation.

They couldn't take the blame for this accident.

Although they have been thrown away just now, they cannot bear this responsibility.

"Manager He, what's going on?"

"We were obviously going to stop it just now, just because of your own words, we all let go. Do you know how much the reputation of our company will be affected if this accident is spread?"

"And who is this person?"

He Guishu secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the sports car rushed past safely.

"Brother, this is also helpless for me."

"You can't stop this person, and I don't dare to stop it. He is Chen Anhe."

"Master Chen?"

"Does he need this?"

These executives looked surprised.

As the senior executives of the security company, they naturally knew Chen Anhe's name, but they couldn't think of how this young master Chen would be so unscrupulous, forcing the fashion Bazaar.

"Koenigsegg is the only one in the whole country. If you say it's not him, who else can it be?" He Guishu sighed lightly.

"Don't guess the minds of these rich people."

"I don't know, maybe it's exciting!"

These executives also showed bitter smiles, and they couldn't guess people of this kind of identity.

and……

ADVERTISEMENT

The more I understand Chen Anhe, the more I feel that this person is unfathomable.

Their company has clearly stipulated long ago that it is strictly forbidden to offend Chen Anhe. Once someone is found offending, he will be expelled directly.

He Guishu said something, and he felt something was wrong.

"and many more."

"It seems that there is no distinguished guest at this party, Mr. Chen."

"Moreover, as Young Master Chen, you don't need to walk on the red carpet, you can walk through the exclusive VIP channel. Why is he? Does he want to stand for a certain celebrity?"

The others looked at each other and shook their heads.

How could they know?

He Guishu didn't think too much about it. Now he wants to tell the other rich people who are present, Chen Anhe took the initiative to participate in the party, which is rare.

For more than a month, few people asked him, but he declined.

Taking the initiative this time, undoubtedly gave other people the opportunity to contact him.

He Gui's writing color resumed as usual, and he said:

"Please inform other people, let them go free, don't have any hindrance to Young Master Chen, I will tell the matter here to the upper level, let them decide."

"By the way, restrain the media!"

"Young Master Chen doesn't seem to like to show his face in front of the media."

The others nodded.

They didn't dare to stop. This Young Master Chen is a popular figure in Jiangnan recently, and the top of each company did not talk about him less. Fortunately, He Guishu reminded him before, otherwise they really don't know what to do.

And the other side.

Chen Anhe's speed returned to normal.

Su Qianli's cheeks are reddish, and she feels very unreal.

They just broke in?

And why did those security guards suddenly step away?

Her head is full of question marks.

Chen Anhe's mind is very calm. At this speed of racing, he does not play less abroad, but it is the first time to play this kind of car in China.

Of course, it is mainly these security cooperation.

He actually wanted to say hello to Koenigsegg, but he just happened to see a gap at the entrance of the passage, and when his brain was hot, he went straight in.

Then……

My heart beats faster and I want to show off.

The hands and feet unconsciously manipulated the steering wheel and clutch.

In fact, Chen An and himself were a little surprised if they weren't stopped. After all, with so many people outside, he couldn't really run rampant.

As a result, these people released him halfway around.

ADVERTISEMENT

That's right.

These people let it go!

But he just thought about it for a moment, and he figured it out.

Still the car is too conspicuous.

The person who organized this gathering must have recognized himself and then asked the security guard to step aside, otherwise, he would not be able to rush out, but this is not important anymore.

He has come to the red carpet.

now.

Countless shots were aimed at the car he was driving.

The star who was pausing on the red carpet also stopped, and looked down slightly, and everyone had only one thought in their minds.

What's happening here?

How did this car get here?

Security?

Wouldn't they make a move yet?

It's just that their doubts are destined to be answered by no one. The security guards here have known the situation of the car through the walkie-talkie a long time ago, and they all pretended not to see it, and continued to maintain order.

Even more focused.

The scene was very quiet for a while.

Su Qianli was sitting here, but she felt restless.

Especially in the media area in front, the bursts of khaka-ka photos made her feel uneasy.

She pulled Chen Anhe's sleeve.

Anxiously:

"Brother Chen, are we really going to go down?"

Chen Anhe comforted:

"I have come to this point. If I don't go down and finish it, can I go back the same way?"

"Don't worry, it's okay."

"Prepare for the most magnificent moment in your life."

"Su...perstar!!!"

Chen Anhe looked very calm.

He didn't take this seriously at all.

It's just that he also knew that this time he was playing a little bit, Su Qianli had never experienced such a big scene after all, she was not panicked, and she was considered pretty good.

He opened the car door and went on.

For an instant.

ADVERTISEMENT

All attention is focused on him.

He smiled at the camera.

Then he walked to the other side, but when he opened the door, he suddenly noticed something.

My car is two-seater.

He and Su Qianli went on the red carpet, what about the car?

Can't just leave it here, right?

He gave a light cough and looked around. There was no cheering. It was all curious eyes and the media photo exposure that flooded the surroundings.

He blinked and looked at Shi's path.

Or, drive back?

At this time, the car door opened, and Su Qianli blushed and got out of the car. She took a deep breath and raised her head naturally, her eyes full of confidence.

She is going to accompany Chen Anhe crazy.

It's all like this anyway, no matter how bad it is, it won't be too bad.

She has not walked through such a formal red carpet, nor has she experienced such an unforgettable moment.

She will walk vigorously.

Even if he was retired from the circle and banned, his trip was worthwhile.

However, when she got off the car, she felt something was wrong with Chen Anhe, and he seemed to be thinking about it.

Is there any problem with the car?

Su Qianli looked over curiously.

Chen Anhe whispered:

"Don't look at it, it's even more embarrassing to look at it again."

"We both went on the red carpet. Whoever drives the car back can't stay here."

"I'm careless!!!"

Hearing Chen Anhe's sad words, Su Qianli couldn't help but want to laugh.

It was the first time she discovered that Chen Anhe could be so cute.

He even broke through the checkpoint directly in front of him, and now he still cares about parking wherever he goes?

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Chen An and the two stopped at the same place, and the other star cars did not drive over. All the cameras were still on them, but everyone was at a loss and didn't know what the two wanted.

When everyone looked at each other, He Guishu came over.

Enthusiastic relief:

"Master Chen, why are you here?"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

27%

Chapter 95 TMD is so annoying!

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"The organizer finally made a move."

"This is the first time I have seen such an arrogant person. He broke into the venue, but didn't run away, but stayed in place and waited?"

"They are just two stunned young men who wanted to make a big news, but they really rushed in, but they didn't know what to do. Unfortunately, the organizers here won't be used to them."

"Social iron fist, Ollie give it!"

"..."

Seeing He Guishu's appearance, the fans who were still in a state of surprise also made their voices heard.

In their opinion, this farce is over!

Hu Wei also sneered.

She was shocked when she saw the two men rushing in a rampage, and she was taken aback, but as the organizer came forward, her face returned to normal.

The overall situation is set.

The two of them are destined to not be able to get over the waves.

He Qishuang, who was robbed of the train, also snorted a few times, expressing his dissatisfaction.

"TMD, I'm so annoying!"

"Participating in a party, and being robbed of a car."

"Are these two people having problems with their brains? I don't know what occasion this is?"

"There are so many people in front of the stage, you don't grab it, but grab my car number, is this really when I He Qishuang has no temper?"

"Broker, you will check later, who are these two people, and then invite some beautiful national lawyers to me and let them write me a small essay. I want to sue them!"

"Really annoying!"

On the other side, when He Guishu came forward, all the media professionals in the media area also turned off the camera.

One thing is to save some face to the organizer. After all, under the security of many security guards, such a thing happened, and it is not a glorious thing.

Secondly, they did not know Chen An and the two.

This shows that Chen Anhe is not in the entertainment industry, and Su Qianli, a fifth-tier star, is not worthy of them taking so many shots, so they don't bother to continue shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT

On the other side, Su Qianli's complexion changed slightly when he saw He Guishu, who was rushing over fiercely in a black suit. She stretched out her hand and pulled the corner of Chen Anhe's clothes vigorously.

Chen Anhe turned his head, patted the back of her hand, and comforted:

"fine."

"I'll explain it to him."

"Manager He." Chen Anhe took the lead.

"I'm embarrassed about what happened today. I originally wanted to tell you something, but I forgot halfway through it. When I got here, something unpleasant happened again, and it happened for a while."

"It didn't cause you too much trouble, did it?"

He Guishu shook his head quickly.

"Nothing."

"It's an honor for Master Chen to be there. Where can it cause trouble?"

"And it was my negligence."

"I planned the quota for this gathering. Originally, an invitation letter was sent to Master Chen, but at that time your housekeeper said that Master Chen would not participate in these activities in the near future, so I made my own claim and didn't send it."

"It seems that I have no vision."

"I will definitely learn from this lesson in the future and will never make such a mistake."

"Young Master Chen..." Just as He Guishu was taking over, Hu Yuan, the editor-in-chief of Harper's Bazaar, rushed over and smiled.

"Master Chen, hello."

"I'm the editor-in-chief of Harper's Bazaar, Hu Yuan."

"This party was organized by me. It was just the first time it was held in Jiangnan. This problem happened. I didn't give it a good reception. Please don't take it off."

"Hello." Chen Anhe nodded.

Immediately afterwards.

One by one company executives rushed over.

They were all sponsors of this gathering, and they rushed over as soon as they heard of Chen Anhe.

Chen Anhe is the number one person in the Jiangnan business community.

ADVERTISEMENT

They dare not give up this face!

Chen Anhe responded one by one.

Seeing Chen An and Long-sleeved Shanwu chatting and laughing with a group of senior executives, Su Qianli's eyes widened, and she stood there blankly.

She is a little confused about the situation?

Didn't they come to arrest the two of them?

Now what...

Feel like you are getting acquainted with Chen Anhe?

What's happening here?

The key point is that everyone speaks softly, without a high-level appearance, and without any dignity. On the contrary, they are like uncles next door, amiable.

Su Qianli was completely stunned.

The last person present was Manager Qi of the security company.

He ran in three steps and two steps.

When I walked in front of Chen Anhe, his forehead was already full of sweat, and he was obviously a person who had been training for a long time.

Blushing, he stretched out his hand and said:

"President Chen, I am the general manager of Zhenmu Security Company, Qi Donghai, you can call me Xiao Qi."

"These people didn't hurt you?"

Chen Anhe was completely speechless.

Can't these people just open their eyes and talk nonsense?

He is standing here soundly.

Although I was speechless, I still replied calmly:

"No, I drove."

"Then they didn't hit Mr. Chen's car, did they?"

"If it gets caught, Mr. Chen, tell me directly, I will pay you full compensation." After Qi Donghai said, he turned his head to the security guard, his face changed, and he shouted fiercely:

ADVERTISEMENT

"What do you people do for food? Don't even know Mr. Chen?"

"It's also fortunate that I didn't hurt President Chen this time, otherwise I would have to strip your skins when I go back!"

"Hurry up and apologize to President Chen?!"

The security guards nearby were dumbfounded, so they need to apologize?

They didn't even touch the bottom of the car.

And the speed of this car is so slow, they can't catch up.

Regarding the situation here, the fans onlookers are naturally not clear. They only saw the manager of the security company glaring at it. Obviously, in their opinion, this is slamming Chen An and the two.

"These two people are also in the circle, right? They have attracted so many senior executives in one breath. If this is spread out, it should be directly on the headlines, right?"

"Headlines, I think too much."

"These two people will be completely stinky from now on. They dare to break into the fashion Bazaar and provoke so many company executives. They will not want to get mixed up in the circle in the future."

"Moreover, these two people really don't know good or bad. They walked on the red carpet, but the most multimedia spotlight place, they actually stopped here, it is really unclear how many catties they have."

"Do you really think that smelly red is also red?"

"Look, the two of them are about to be thrown out."

"..."

The fans around me sneered.

They are well versed in the inside story of the entertainment industry and know the consequences of offending the bigwigs. If only one or two company executives came, they might be able to settle it by spending money, but this came seven or eight.

This is not something that can be settled by money.

These companies still have a lot of face!

They stared at the entrance of the red carpet intently.

Under the gaze of everyone, the former arrogant public security finally moved.

They lined up in a long line and walked in front of Chen Anhe in an orderly manner. Then, their bodies shook, their waists almost straightened to ninety degrees, and they said in their most respectful voice:

"Mr. Chen, I'm sorry!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

28%

Chapter 96: I'm all the same!

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Chen Anhe was startled to see everyone swiftly bowing their heads to apologize.

He thought that Qi Donghai was just talking, but he didn't expect it to come true. The key security personnel really apologized.

This is completely unnecessary.

They just did their job.

Seeing that Chen Anhe didn't respond, Qi Donghai scolded again involuntarily:

"Not sincere!"

"Look at your expression and apologize to President Chen for not being convinced?"

Everyone smiled bitterly, and they dared not be convinced.

However, the boss didn't dare not listen, and they also heard something from Qi Donghai's tone, and Mr. Chen in front of him was unusual.

They took a deep breath and smirked.

"President Chen was embarrassed, we... didn't recognize you for the first time, and there are so many people here, our actions are indeed a bit rude."

"President Chen, please bear with me!"

Chen Anhe's face twitched.

Really social people.

Everyone is here with open eyes and telling lies.

But is he not?

He waved his hand:

"fine."

"This is your accusation for stopping me."

"Manager Qi, don't need to be so harsh, this is their job, not serious, isn't it dereliction of duty?"

"What Mr. Chen taught!"

At this time, Hu Yuan, editor-in-chief of Harper’s Bazaar interjected:

"Mr. Chen, it's late, do you want to go in first?"

"Wait a while, the president of our Harper’s Bazaar will come, and the chairman of other companies will also be there. At that time, I will introduce you to you one by one."

Chen Anhe nodded, but did not move, just pointed to his car.

"My car?"

At this time, the security guards quickly patted their chests and promised:

"Mr. Chen, don't worry, we will watch your car outside and there will be no problems."

ADVERTISEMENT

Chen Anhe hesitated, nodded, and led Su Qianli onto the red carpet.

Su Qianli was completely out of the situation now, letting Chen Anhe lead his car, Lianbu gently moved onto the red carpet.

See what happened here.

Unidentified fans and the onlookers in the media were shocked.

? ? ? ?

What's happening here?

Are these security guards not arresting people?

Also, that is the exclusive red carpet for people in the entertainment industry. How can these two people go up? What qualifications do they have?

and......

These executives seem to be collectively disconnected today, and they turned a blind eye to the previous farce.

Many question marks popped up in their minds.

But no one explained it to them.

On the other side, He Qishuang, who has been paying attention to the red carpet, frowned upon seeing this scene, and his eyes were full of impatience.

She complained dissatisfied:

"What's the situation with this TM?"

"Why are those two people still here and walking on the red carpet? Why don't these security guards arrest them?"

"Do they know that these two people robbed me of my appearance order and walked the red carpet in front of me. What are these organizers doing?"

"You go and inform the organizer, quickly get these two disgusting things off, or I won't go!"

Her agent was embarrassed.

Persuaded in a low voice:

"Maybe the organizer has other considerations. Should we continue to go in order?"

He Qishuang directly rejected it.

"It's no longer a question of whether I go or not."

"It's that now the organizers don't respect me at all, and they don't do anything. How can I continue this? What is the meaning of my past?"

The agent frowned.

After looking at the two people who were walking on the red carpet, after thinking about He Qishuang's backstage, he gritted his teeth and said:

"Then I'll go communicate."

He Qishuang sat back in the car, still unhappy.

Since she became famous at a young age, she had never encountered such a thing. When she did encounter it suddenly, she was naturally depressed.

On the other side, Hu Wei also stared wide, with an incredible face.

Su Qianli, Chen An and the two actually went in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Shouldn't this?

The two of them are making trouble!

With so many executives coming forward, how could it be possible to leave them both alone?

She really can't figure it out.

This is beyond her cognition.

She thought about it, and finally made up an excuse.

"It may be that the organizer simply doesn't want to make a big noise, and it would be wrong to make a mistake."

"After all, continuing the trouble will not be good for the fashion gathering, and the time is getting late, and it will not end. Waiting for the CEOs to arrive will only cause greater dissatisfaction."

"It must be so!"

"These two people are really lucky, but no matter how lucky they are, it is useless. They may have to worry about the media outside, but there is no media inside!"

"It's easy to get in, but it's hard to get out!"

Hu Wei sneered in her heart.

now.

Not only were these fans stunned, but the media people present were also stunned.

Out of their sensitivity to information, they reacted immediately. The identity of the two who entered must be unusual, but when they reopened, Chen An and the two had already entered the venue.

They can only grieve.

On the other side, after watching Chen Anhe enter the venue, these security personnel returned to their respective posts, and everything went as usual.

After confirming that there was nothing wrong, Hu Yuan from Harper's Bazaar waved to the outside and motioned for the team to continue over.

but.

The communication was fruitless, but He Qishuang broke out directly.

She can't stand this tone!

"Where is the car and how do I get there?"

"Everyone is bullying me here, I told them not to move the car, then why did they invite me to come over?"

"As long as that person has a background, am I not?"

"The car won't move, I won't leave!"

While talking, she posted a Weibo.

"#I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I'm the kind of person who is particularly unbelievable, I really want to participate, but the organizer of Harper's Bazaar...

If you are wronged, I will coordinate. "

After posting the Weibo, she stood still, motionless.

This is her usual trick, borrowing the power of fans to pressure the organizers, anyway, she should not suffer.

Not long after her Weibo was posted, the fans outside waiting for her to appear suddenly yelled and clamored to be the master of her.

ADVERTISEMENT

They held the lights and yelled:

‘Shuangshuang, don’t cry, we feel bad. ’‘Want a fairness. "‘What did we do wrong? ’

For these screams, the security personnel directly ignored them.

They had already inquired about Manager Qi before, and they knew the identity of Chen Anhe. This was no ordinary person.

He is the richest man in Jiangnan.

It's the same level as the two horses.

This top predator, can these stars compare?

As for moving the car?

What a joke.

In front of them, they patted the chest with President Chen and promised that absolutely no one can move this car, and this is a Koenigsegg one, worth hundreds of millions.

If this is really done, the repair cost will not be more than 100,000?

Who will pay this money?

They turned a deaf ear to these shouts.

Seeing that there had been no vehicles coming, He Guishu frowned and asked about the specific situation, and then, a flash of discomfort flashed in his eyes.

Do you play big cards on their heads?

Really consider yourself a character?

Even if you have gold masters behind you, He Qishuang, but the identity background of these gold masters can be bigger than that of Chen Anhe?

He waved a big hand, not at all.

Skip He Qishuang directly.

Seeing the convoy continue to set off, He Qishuang completely ran away.

She took out her phone, quickly edited a few messages, and sent them to the sponsor behind her, then turned her head and left.

She couldn't stay here anymore.

On the way, she hesitated and posted another Weibo when she heard fans shouting from all around her.

#It's a pity that I couldn't coordinate.

Rather than endure silently, it is better to turn around and leave.

There are fans, voices, and warmth next to me. Under the witness of everyone, I will become stronger and stronger. #

He Qishuang received a message from the host after not far away.

Let her wait in place!

He will come over to help her.

People who are valued by the Shi family must not be angry! ! !

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

28%

Chapter 97

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Step up.

Chen Anhe and Su Qianli entered the venue.

Looking at the magnificent decorations inside and the various ornate chandeliers hanging high in the air, Chen Anhe nodded in satisfaction.

This venue is very grand.

Su Qianli clasped Chen Anhe's hand tightly, and the whole person was still in a state of uncertainty, but she would look at Chen Anhe from time to time, her eyes full of confusion and shock.

Seeing Chen Anhe's leisurely look, she couldn't help but ask.

"Brother Chen, what is the situation?"

"What?" Chen Anhe was taken aback.

"This party." Su Qianli whispered: "I remember you said that your family is very ordinary. Your father is an executive of a small company and your mother runs a small restaurant. What you said now is completely inconsistent with what you said. ."

"Did you lie to me before?"

Su Qianli's eyes were full of suspicion.

This does not allow her not to question.

Everything that happened today is too magical.

In the past, the existences that she had never touched at all appeared in front of her one by one, and she was very complimented to show her favor. She understood very well that all of this was naturally not her cause.

It's all because of Chen Anhe!

Chen Anhe spread out his hands, showing helplessness.

"Those are true, and I told you about my own situation, but you didn't believe it."

Su Qianli's eyes were firm.

Seeing this stubborn look, Chen Anhe suddenly smiled:

"Well, I'll say it again."

"I am the richest man in Jiangnan!"

"I have five Koenigsegg ones."

"I own a mansion worth billions."

"My current net worth is hundreds of billions!"

"I……"

Chen Anhe spoke word by word, his eyes clear.

"There is no other reason why they respect and fear me so much, it's just because of my financial resources."

ADVERTISEMENT

"More than a month ago, I drove away the founder of Kefei, which has assets of more than 100 million yuan. I own 40 or 50 listed companies in the south of the Yangtze River. I own a lot of assets in famous cities around the world."

"I can change the business world with a single word!"

"I can cut the life and death of other companies with just one sentence!"

"So I can act recklessly."

"So all the sponsors of this party have to bow their heads to me!"

"So... do you understand?"

Chen Anhe's tone was very plain, but every time Su Qianli heard a sentence, her body trembled slightly.

In the end, the whole person was only sluggish.

Chen Anhe shook his head speechlessly.

Why bother?

Why do you need to force him to showdown?

Said it but didn't believe it.

The world of the rich is often so unpretentious and boring.

Su Qianli did not believe it all.

Because what Chen Anhe said is too exaggerated.

If he says that he has a net worth of hundreds of millions and he has cooperated with these companies, she may still be able to accept it, but she can't accept it completely.

The net worth is in the hundreds of billions.

This is really beyond ordinary people's understanding.

after all……

The two horses in China are worth this price, right?

However, although she didn't believe it all, she also knew that Chen Anhe's identity and status were unusual. Otherwise, it would be impossible for so many company executives to sullenly and calmly.

"I am a little confused now."

"The person I have known for a few years suddenly changed from a white body to a billionaire. The contrast is a bit big, I want to slow down."

Su Qianli spoke honestly.

Chen Anhe smiled, took her by the hand, and walked to the venue.

There were already many celebrities present, some of them were sitting in their seats, holding mirrors and patching up their makeup, and some were holding wine glasses and enthusiastically communicating with other people they knew.

Staggered coveted, happy and harmonious.

ADVERTISEMENT

They didn't know what was happening outside.

So when they saw Chen An and the two walk in, everyone was shocked.

Because……

The normal sequence is not them.

Moreover, there are no them either.

Someone in the crowd asked people around him in a low voice.

"Who are these two people?"

"I remember He Qishuang behind Yingbao, why did they appear?"

"And don't you think it's weird? After so long, only the two of them came in. What about the others?"

"..."

A series of questions were asked in the meeting.

But no one can answer.

Just when these people couldn't figure out the identity of the two, a gorgeously dressed actress in the crowd spoke up.

She said lightly:

"I don't know this man, I know this woman."

"She is in the same company as me."

"Five-line star."

Jiang Xingyue's voice was very flat, even with a touch of charm, but the strangeness and indifference in the words were extremely obvious.

Hearing Jiang Xingyue's words, the others were also startled.

Whisper:

"Since they are five-tier stars, how did they get in?"

"Does the organizer care?"

"..."

Hearing the people whispering, the words were full of dissatisfaction.

Jiang Xingyue frowned.

Continue:

"They have tickets for this party, but unlike our VIP, they got the accompanying tickets."

ADVERTISEMENT

"Forget it, leave them alone."

Listening to Jiang Xingyue's words, the stars present walked back one after another, keeping a certain distance from the two of them.

There is still a hierarchy among the stars.

They are not willing to put down their bodies to get to know these people.

This is a drop in price.

Just as everyone picked up the wine glasses again and pushed the cup to help, the star Li Qianxin who followed Chen An and the two also entered the venue. Seeing the two left out, they couldn't help shaking their heads.

These people have no idea what kind of existence they are left out.

However, this is also normal.

These people are so busy with communication, they have not paid attention to the outside at all.

But she is different.

She saw the chaos ahead with her own eyes.

She knows that Chen Anhe is very unusual, and the organizer is willing to offend He Qishuang's funder, which is enough to explain the problem.

People like her still have a certain understanding of the gold master behind the star.

She knew what He Qishuang was behind, but even so, the organizers still did not hesitate to abandon He Qishuang, which proves that Chen Anhe has a strong background.

She took a deep look at Chen Anhe, but did not rush forward to show her favor.

She is not in a hurry.

Chen Anhe naturally heard the whispers of these people.

He directly chose to ignore it.

He followed Su Qianli to look inside, and found the two originally arranged positions.

In the corner of the venue, there is a round table.

There are ten cards on it, among them are the names of two of them.

There is also a menu in front of Shika, written in English and Chinese. This is the dish they will have at this table, but after only one glance, Chen Anhe shook his head.

It's too crude.

And these dishes are basically Western-style.

He doesn't like it very much.

Just after Chen Anhe and Su Qianli sat down in their seats, Li Qianxin walked towards them with a glass of wine.

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

28%

Chapter 98 Half of the entertainment industry is bent!

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Li Qianxin is a top first-line actress in China. She has become popular with her sexy and charming. The type of performance is basically the genre of confidantes and disasters, and the audience is very large.

She moved lightly and walked towards the corner.

Jiang Xingyue, who was finishing his clothes, was startled.

Li Qianxin came to know herself?

She raised her head and looked around. There were no other stars around, and her heart suddenly became warm.

She straightened her dress and got up to meet her.

Although she is a first-line actress, there is still a big gap between Li Qianxin and Li Qianxin. Naturally, she did not dare to neglect, especially this time, Li Qianxin took the initiative to show her favor, which made her feel bright on her face.

She smiled and stretched out her hand.

but……

A breeze blew by, and Li Qianxin walked directly in front of her, without looking at her at all.

Jiang Xingyue's smile froze.

She stared wide and looked at Li Qianxin, with an incredible expression in her eyes.

Her position is already at the end.

There are not a few people further down, and they are basically staff from the organizer's side.

It is impossible for Li Qianxin to know these people.

She turned her head and looked over.

Seeing Li Qianxin holding the wine glass, Lianbu walked to Chen Anhe lightly, nodded with Su Qianli, and proactively reached out to Chen Anhe.

"Hello, this is Li Qianxin."

"A contracted artist of Jiahe Company."

Chen Anhe stretched out his hand.

"Hello, this is Chen Anhe."

Li Qianxin nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, her beautiful eyes gleamed like she had seen her idol.

At this time, Jiang Xingyue also came over.

She thought that Li Qianxin might not recognize herself and decided to take the initiative.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Sister Li, I am very happy to see you here. I am a fan of you and I really like your role as Su Daji."

Li Qianxin, who was whispering softly and was about to meet Chen Anhe, immediately became unhappy when she heard the three words Su Daji.

She turned her head, facing Jiang Xingyue, dissatisfied:

"who are you?"

"Didn't you see that I was talking to Master Chen?"

Jiang Xingyue was startled immediately.

"Sister Li, I...I didn't see you walking towards me, I thought you were..."

Li Qianxin had a gloomy face.

She now tears Jiang Xingyue's heart away.

She finally got in touch with Chen Anhe, and she actually came to the trouble, the key lies in this role like Su Daji, isn't this adding to her own obstacles?

Li Qianxin smiled and said to Chen Anhe:

"Don't get me wrong, Young Master Chen, Su Daji is just my role. Actually, my personality is not ostentatious. Those are just team packaging."

Chen Anhe nodded with a smile.

"I know."

Seeing Li Qianxin's respect in front of Chen Anhe, Jiang Xingyue stayed where she was, with an incredible expression in her eyes.

Li Qianxin is a top actress in China. When did she treat people so kindly?

Then there was another exclamation in the field.

When everyone looked up, they saw a man and a woman walking into the venue.

The man wore a black suit, handsome and tall, while the woman wore a white strapless dress with the charming dimples. The handsome men and women instantly attracted everyone's attention.

Both are top domestic stars.

When everyone marveled at the superb looks of the two, the two couldn't help but say, picked up the wine glass, and walked towards the corner.

finally.

In full view, the two walked up to Chen Anhe.

Very respectfully said:

ADVERTISEMENT

"Master Chen, hello."

When the two of them said what they said, Jiang Xingyue's mouth grew up, she couldn't believe it.

Li Qianxin sighed secretly.

She knew that other people also noticed Chen Anhe's extraordinary.

Moreover, the two people directly called out "Master Chen", which proved that they knew more than they knew, and even they already knew the true identity of Chen Anhe.

She was full of anxiety.

I think I missed the opportunity to meet Chen Anhe.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help feeling more resentment towards Jiang Xingyue in her heart.

Such a big benefactor was originally being unanimously ignored by everyone. Her appearance will undoubtedly increase Chen Anhe's goodwill towards herself, but it is because of Jiang Xingyue that her thoughts are directly frustrated.

Chen Anhe nodded while holding champagne.

"Hello."

Seeing this scene, Chen Anhe sighed inwardly.

I'm afraid I can't hide my identity.

However, he was not surprised.

He was destined to be the focus of the audience from the moment he rushed into the venue, and the success of these stars in turn made him no longer able to keep a low profile.

However, he didn't care.

It has been more than a month since he returned to China, and he has a preliminary understanding of the domestic situation. It does not matter whether he is exposed or not, and during this time, the upper-class circles in Jiangnan have basically known his existence.

so……

That's it when exposed.

Chen Anhe didn't show up, got to know the two of them, and introduced Su Qianli to them by the way.

The two of them also put their attitude very low.

This made Su Qianli a little flattered.

It didn't take long.

More and more big-name celebrities are coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT

But to everyone's surprise, the first thing these people came in was not to find their own position, but to go directly to the corner to meet Chen Anhe, and their attitude was unusually humble.

By this time, the people in front of the meeting were aware that something was wrong.

You know, it's not just a few lines of stars that come in behind, they are all first-line big names, all kinds of Uranus, superstars, actresses, actresses, these people are all well-known people in any place.

But without exception.

After they came in, as if worshipping the top of the mountain, they went to show Chen Anhe the first time.

In an instant.

It seems that the top half of the entertainment industry has visited Chen Anhe.

Looking at the young man sitting in the corner one after another, all kinds of looks flashed in his eyes, including surprise, speculation, jealousy, shock, dissatisfaction, etc., all kinds and different.

But these eyes did not affect Chen Anhe at all.

He still sat firmly in his position, calm and composed, as if none of these top stars came for him.

Looking at Su Qianli, who was holding the moon, Jiang Xingyue was only annoyed.

She confirmed Su Qianli, the fifth-line artist of her company, but she couldn't think of it that Su Qianli was standing behind a big benefactor.

A horrible existence that makes the entire entertainment industry bend their waists for it.

Jiang Xingyue was holding the wine glass tremblingly, her hands trembling uncontrollably, she felt that she was about to be unable to hold the wine glass.

She blamed herself very much in her heart.

She originally had a better chance to know Chen Anhe than others. After all, she and Su Qianli belong to the same company. As long as she treats Su Qianli a little better, she can take the opportunity to get to know Chen Anhe.

But she had a high self-esteem and let this great opportunity pass in vain.

This is the big gold master!

Jiang Xingyue only felt that her heart was bleeding.

Just as Jiang Xingyue secretly blamed herself, footsteps came from outside the venue.

This is the boss of the party!

The audience was quiet for a moment.

All eyes turned to the door.

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

28%

Chapter 99

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Not long.

A voice came from the door.

"The CEO of Jiangnan Jiayu Headhunting Company, Zhong Zhenming."

"Here is Dong Zhong!"

Hearing this name, there was an instant commotion in the venue.

"Dong Zhong? That Dong Zhong?"

"Is it the CEO of that famous domestic headhunting company?"

"Jiayu headhunter, isn't this Zhong Dong not attending this kind of gathering?"

"..."

In the venue, people's hearts are floating. Some people who are still in the circle are still at a loss. They don't know who is here, and some old people who have been up and down in the circle for a long time are already ready to get up and greet them.

Others don't know Zhong Zhenming, but they do.

This is Jiangnan's top rich man, in Jiangnan, his personal assets can be ranked in the top 50.

The real wealth of the family will make money every day!

Before the people like Bai Yuanqing made a fortune, he was the real richest man in Jiangnan, but with the changes in policies and the rise of other emerging industries, his ranking gradually dropped.

But this does not mean that he has gone downhill.

He just can't make money faster than others, but his personal assets increase every year, which is the kind of making a fortune in a muffled voice.

With all the stars eagerly eagerly eagerly, Zhong Zhenming strode into the venue.

He wore a casual suit, just a set of ordinary suits, but he was full of extravagance, full of energy, and full of energy.

At the moment Zhong Zhenming entered the stage, a large number of stars swarmed up.

Zhong Zhenming is an old man in the entertainment industry.

The rise of the mainland entertainment industry back then was due to him. He used to invest in mainland film and television companies and provided resources for some newly debuted singers and actors.

So even older stars know him.

Chen Anhe was slightly surprised when he saw Zhong Zhenming.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's not that he is unworthy. He just thinks that this person's temperament is very righteous and does not match the atmosphere of the current entertainment circle, but he is also thoughtful when he sees a crowd of old celebrities crowding forward.

the other side.

Jiang Xingyue, Li Qianxin and others greeted him.

Other stars have also kept up, and the audience is ranked according to seniority. I am afraid that no one can surpass Zhong Zhenming.

For a time, the stars were all around and there was no difference in the limelight.

Zhong Zhenming was also very kind and greeted everyone. Just when he was about to take a seat, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Chen Anhe in the corner with a strange color in his eyes.

He got up and walked towards Chen Anhe.

"Young man, long time no see." Zhong Zhenming greeted actively.

Chen Anhe smiled and said: "It's been a long time since I saw you. I thought you were just a person of elegance, but today I discovered that you are both refined and popular."

Zhong Zhenming laughed and said casually:

"When I inherited the family business, I easily invested in several film and television companies, and I was considered half of the circle of people. I have read the invitation list this time. I don't know who is you?"

A trace of doubt appeared in Zhong Zhenming's eyes.

He did read the invitation list for this party. He basically knew the celebrities and other group leaders who attended, but he felt very strange to Chen An and him.

And he knew that he also invited the Shi family this time!

At the golf course, Chen Anhe clashed with Shi's family, and he was there.

The two parties should not be present at the same time!

Chen Anhe frowned, and he heard the overtones.

However, he didn't care too much.

He replied:

"I'm not on your list of invitations. This time I'm here...it's a temporary motive."

He was not ashamed to say that he broke in.

Zhong Zhenming nodded, showing such an expression as expected.

He reminded in a low voice:

"The family members will come this time."

After speaking, Zhong Zhenming returned to his position.

Chen Anhe frowned.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Shi family?"

"It's really not that enemies don't get together."

"What's the situation of the Shi family?" Su Qianli asked in a low voice.

Chen Anhe smiled slightly.

"Nothing, some personal grievances, they owe me something."

On the other hand, seeing Zhong Zhenming take the initiative to call on Chen Anhe also surprised many people.

And this made Li Qianxin and the others sure that Chen Anhe's identity was unusual, otherwise how could he let Zhong Zhenming take the initiative to call on him?

As everyone marveled at Chen Anhe's strong background, the doorstep once again rang out to welcome the guests.

"General Manager of Jiahe Entertainment Company, Coco Lee is here."

"Chairman of Dongwan Pharmaceutical Group, Zhou Yuzhu is here."

"The CEO of Hongxing Technology Co., Ltd., Li Sicheng has arrived."

"General Manager of Harper's Bazaar Group, Xiang Huasheng arrives."

"General Manager of Zhenmu Security Company, Qi Donghai is here."

"..."

Hearing this series of names at the scene, everyone only felt dry and dry, and they all stood up and looked at the door respectfully.

These talents are real business leaders.

However, Chen Anhe was not moved, but rather amused Su Qianli with great interest, without paying attention to these people at all.

The voice just fell.

One after another, the rich and famous in Jiangnan, the big bosses filed in.

None of these people has a net worth of less than one billion, especially the chairman of several listed companies, with net worth of several billions.

In an instant, most of the business giants in Jiangnan gathered in the venue.

And as more and more business giants arrived, Zhong Zhenming, who was originally sitting there, also felt that the gathering was unusual.

Too many people came!

and……

Many of them are not on the invitation list.

He raised his head and looked at the crowds entering, with a look of surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

And the stars in the venue have greeted them early.

Welcomed with a smile on his face:

"Mr. Li, you are here."

"Dong Liu, please sit down quickly."

"President Xiang, why are you here?"

"President Qi, please go inside."

"..."

In front of many commercial giants, all the celebrities were full of smiles, completely lacking the vigor of the scenery in front of TV, and all of them looked very marketable.

At this time, no matter who it is, whether they know it or not, they are all moving forward, wanting to get a familiar face.

It's a pity that these rich men don't have them in their eyes now, each of them pushes everyone away like a wisp, and then respectfully walks in front of Chen Anhe and pays a visit to Chen Anhe.

"Master Chen."

With the uniform sound, many Jiangnan big men bowed together.

That kind of majestic aura of the audience, the entire venue that was instantly suppressed was silent.

No one dared to say anything.

They may not know the identities of some of them, but Qi Donghai and Xiang Huasheng are familiar to them, and if they can enter the venue with them, how could their identities be low?

And such business giants actually bowed to Chen Anhe one by one, which made the celebrities feel restless and frightened, especially those who had cheered Chen Anhe in front of them. Anxious.

These are all real business giants!

At this moment, even Zhong Zhenming was uncomfortable, these people just bowed their hands when they saw themselves, and when they saw Chen Anhe, they actually bowed solemnly. The respect for this is self-evident.

He suddenly understood.

The presence of these people may not have been accidental.

But deliberately.

They are here to visit Chen Anhe!

At this moment, another fame sounded outside the door.

"Modu Shijia Group daughter."

"Shi Furong is here!!!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Terms Of Use

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Original text

Contribute a better translation

MTLNATION
blade99
Search
Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start
Report
29%
Chapter 100 Full Firepower!
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT

Magic City, Shi Family!

As soon as these two words came out, the audience fell silent again.

Demon is the financial center of China, and the inflow of funds is massive every year. The Shi family is backed by Demon Capital. It has become a well-known real estate group in just a few years and has become a well-known domestic real estate group.

Regarding the Shi family, everyone in Jiangnan did not dare to offend.

Especially recently, the magic capital has faintly formed a circle of interests, and began to aggressively expand across the country. The progress is so fast that people are jaw-dropping, and the Shi family is in this circle.

This is also one of the reasons why everyone is jealous.

They feared that they would offend the Shi family and cause dissatisfaction from the magic city, and then invested a lot of money in Jiangnan to squeeze their market.

Chen Anhe was expressionless, but his hands were tight.

He was thinking.

Do you want to "account" in full view!

At this time, one person walked in at the door.

But it is He Qishuang.

I saw that she was wearing a white off-the-shoulder dress today. The tight material outlines a plump breast. The dress is also dotted with crystal clear diamonds, shining like fish scales.

As soon as she entered the field, she became the focus of the audience.

She was arrogant and arrogant, she didn't pay attention to the other people in the party at all.

Very arrogant!

However, no one dared to accuse her face to face.

after all.

Standing behind her is the Shi family!

He Qishuang entered the venue and swept his eyes around the audience.

Finally, it stopped on Chen Anhe.

She had cold eyes, staring at Chen Anhe with a bad face, and said coldly: "You robbed me of my position?"

? ? ? ?

Chen Anhe was stupefied when he was inexplicably accused.

He looked around and made sure that there were no other people around, and then he was sure that this person was really looking at himself.

"You still don't admit it?" He Qishuang snorted coldly.

Chen Anhe frowned, and He Qishuang's condescending attitude made him very unhappy.

It's just that he was not in a hurry.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this moment, Li Qianxin leaned in quietly and explained to him in a low voice.

Chen Anhe suddenly realized.

It turns out that this person is the actress who was robbed of the order of appearance by herself, but it's really a weird thing to have a little belly like this.

He shook his head, not wanting to bother.

Seeing Chen Anhe's true color to herself, He Qishuang seemed to have been greatly insulted, and there seemed to be flames burning in her eyes.

She was angry and walked to Chen Anhe angrily.

And Chen Anhe was the focus of the audience, and now He Qishuang came to trouble him again, which also immediately detonated the audience's attention, and everyone looked over.

Even those big business men are no exception.

It's just that they choose not to mix.

after all……

They can't provoke them on either side.

Chen Anhe is the richest man in Jiangnan, holding most of Jiangnan's assets, he can easily bring down their group.

On the other hand, He Qishuang and the others don't care, but there is the Shi family behind her, and the Shi family is backed by the financial circle of the magic city, and they can't afford to offend them.

Therefore, they can only choose to stand on the sidelines.

certainly.

Psychologically, they are more supportive of Chen Anhe.

After all, He Qishuang's attitude made them very dissatisfied.

Moreover, there have been too many movements on the side of the magic city recently, so many of them feel uneasy. It would be great if Chen Anhe could take a shot to suppress their arrogance.

Seeing He Qishuang rushing over in angrily, a panic flashed in Su Qianli's eyes.

Subconsciously hiding behind Chen Anhe.

"Why, dare you not admit it?" He Qishuang said aggressively.

"Aren't you so sturdy outside? Driving a broken car and ramming outside, why don't you have anything to say now? How strong is the front? Heng?"

When the people who were watching the play on the sidelines heard this, they all looked at He Qishuang with weird looks.

broken car?

More than 100 million supercars have been called broken cars?

Then, the tens of millions of cars they ride in are all garbage trucks?

He Guishu, who just came in, was also speechless.

Although he does not approve of the phrase ‘long hair and short knowledge’, he now wants to use it to go back.

Don't be embarrassed if you don't see it.

broken car?

Have you ever seen a broken car that sells for more than 100 million?

ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever seen that broken cars are limited in the world?

Have you ever seen a broken car that others can’t even buy?

Koenigsegg one...broken car?

These are all broken cars, and there are few good cars in the world.

Chen Anhe frowned.

Somewhat impatient.

Open the mouth:

"Have you finished?"

"You can go after you say it."

"I don't like arguing with people who are sloppy."

"Also I suggest you read more in your free time. At least your vision needs to be improved, otherwise I am very worried about your IQ."

He Qishuang didn't listen at all.

Disdain:

"Is there something wrong with what I said?"

"You are a villain, dare to do or not, but I am not afraid that you will deny it. Thousands of people in the audience saw it. Do you still want to quibble? Haha."

A scornful smile pulled out from the corner of He Qishuang's mouth.

Chen Anhe was unhappy and was about to attack, but was held back by Su Qianli.

She whispered:

"Brother Chen, she is a first-line actress in China!"

"just forget it."

Chen Anhe chuckled, noncommittal.

Indifferently:

"Xianli, sometimes, it's not something you can calculate if you want to. Many times it depends on the faces of others, and what I dislike the most is to look at the faces of others."

"If she is not aggressive, then nothing will happen to me."

"But... she talks too much!"

"To deal with this kind of person, all you can do is fight back."

"Looking at you, you should have heard of her. Tell me, what is her evaluation on the Internet?"

Su Qianli was taken aback.

But looking at Chen Anhe's calm eyes, he unconsciously said what he knew.

"In terms of face value, she should be considered pretty, there are only a small number of people in the country above her, such as Sister Bingbing and Sister Qianxin."

"In terms of business ability, her acting skills...should be enough."

ADVERTISEMENT

"On personality, character, and being in the world, it's probably the true temperament that fans say."

"exist……"

Su Qianli was very neutral.

Chen Anhe couldn't help laughing. He turned his head, facing He Qishuang, and said lightly:

"Have you heard what other people are saying about you?"

"You're a second-class guy with a face value!"

"Business capability is even closer to zero, that is to say..."

"You have no acting skills!"

"You are not suitable for actors at all."

"As for the true temperament, it's just to tell you that you are mentally flawed. I suggest you see a psychiatrist."

"..."

Chen Anhe's firepower is on.

He does not know He Qishuang, but he still understands some jargon.

What is true and not pretentious, it is all face-saving.

Real evaluation.

He Qishuang just has no acting skills.

There is no professionalism.

selfishness.

Such a person with no professional ethics, scumbag and rotten person, can still make a splash in the entertainment industry, and those who watch film and television dramas are all responsible.

Chen Anhe is extremely hearty, and these people in the entertainment circle are also particularly refreshing.

They couldn't understand He Qishuang a long time ago.

He Qishuang used to relied on having big gold masters behind him, and he often ran against them. He also liked nonsense. He also said that he was cool and cool. The key is to wash himself into a white lotus every time.

Disgusting!

Now they listen very comfortably.

But He Qishuang was furious.

She glared with anger, wishing to kill Chen Anhe with her eyes.

Chen Anhe ignored it.

This kind of jumping clown can't get used to it!

After hearing a few more words, He Qishuang finally broke out.

"Shut up, shabi!"

Thank you for reading this story at mtlnation.com. Your support enables us to keep the site running!

ADVERTISEMENT

Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
Terms Of Use
DMCA Policy
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved
Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
844K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
342K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...