ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰ... More

ᴀ/ɴ
😇ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ😇
🤥ʟɪᴇꜱ🤥
🤫ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ🤫
🍭ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ🍭
🐦ᴍʀ. ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ 72🐦
🤡ᴘꜱʏᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ🤡
🧧ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴜ🧧
👡ꜱᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇʀ👡
🍌Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ🍌
💚ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ💚
👔ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴀɢʀᴇꜱᴛᴇ👔
🇨🇵ᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ🇨🇵
💜ɢᴜɪʟᴛʀɪᴘ💜
⚔ᴄʀᴏᴄᴏᴅᴜᴇʟ⚔
🦋Optigami🦋
💍ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇ💍
💦ꜱᴇɴᴛɪʙᴜʙʙʟᴇʀ💦
🤖Hack-San🤖
🍽ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ🍽
💕ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ💕
🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶
💧ᴅᴏᴋᴜ💧
🌠ᴡɪꜱʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🌠
💫ᴅᴀᴢᴢʟᴇʀ💫
⚠️ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ⚠️
⌚ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ⌚
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🟡
💨ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴀɴ💨
⚽️ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛᴇᴀᴍ⚽️
🐸ʀɪꜱᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🐸
⚡ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)⚡
ᴀ/ɴ

🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🟡

598 37 32
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Chloé Bourgeois's Room.

"Chloé, you need to apologize to Kalianna tomorrow." Zoé demanded.

Chloé, who is sitting on a couch filing her nails, is unfazed by her angry tone. "And what are YOU gonna do if I don't?"

"I'll tell my stepfather what you did." Zoé threatens.

Chloé laughs. "Even if you do, my daddy won't do anything, he's too spineless."

Both girls screamed when the double doors of the room was kicked down.

"CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS!" Golden Samurai furiously says, pointing his katana at the spoiled blonde. "あなたは自分のしたことを後悔するでしょう!! (You will regret what you have done!!)"

Chloé shrieks and shoves Zoé towards Golden Samurai, causing her to stumble. "Please, take her instead!"

"Are you serious Chloé?!!" Zoé glares at her half-sister.

Golden Samurai simply pushes the Lee girl aside with his finger and points at Chloé. "It is YOU who I want! You will confess what you've done!"

"But I didn't do anything!" Chloé protested.

"LIES!" Golden Samurai proclaimed, reaching towards her.

Chloé screeches and tries to run away, but she is grabbed by the back of the jacket and lifted into the air. "Let me go you giant a$$hole!" She demands, kicking her legs.

"Mind your tounge or I'll cut it out." Golden Samurai threatens.

"Mr. Masaru!"

Golden Samurai turns to see Lady Luck standing in the doorway. "I am not Masaru, I am Golden Samurai!"

"Your granddaughter Kalianna explained to me what happened when I was patrolling in the area. I know you're furious at Chloé for destroying the glass bear your late wife gave you, but you have to handle this the legal way," Lady Luck tried to reason with the villain.

"THAT'S what this is about? That cheap bear that Kalianna dropped?" Chloé scoffs. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

The Bourgeois girl gasped when Golden Samurai's other hand flew to her throat, and she choked and coughed when he squeezed it harshly.

"黙れ, 邪魔者め. (Silence, you little nuisance.)" Golden Samurai hissed in Japanese, then looks at Lady Luck. "The right way, is to force this brat to confess, and when I'm done," He points at the bug heroine. "I'll deal with you after."

Chloé screams as Golden Samurai ran to her balcony door and jumped through it, shattering the glass and smashing through the balcony railing as he practically flew away from the building.

"Holy sh1t!" Lady Luck cursed as she and Zoé ran to the destroyed railing and saw Golden Samurai landing on a roof.

He jumped away from the roof and Chloé screamed in a high-pitched manner.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" She screams.

"Okay, I know this is terrible but... she kind of... deserves it?" Zoé told Lady Luck in a questioning manner.

"Don't feel bad, I think she deserves it too. Go to someplace safe okay?" Lady Luck gets out her yo-yo, spinning it. "I'll handle this." She then swings away.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: TVi Studio Building. Recording Studio.

Nadja Chamack is interviewing Lila and Adrien, who are sitting on a couch in front of her.

"So, Lila, how does it feel to model with Adrien Agreste, son of the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste?" Nadja asked.

"It's been so amazing, but I've been getting a lot of hate from Adrien's fangirls on all of my social accounts." Lila explains, then pouts sadly.

"Yeah, that's certainly the truth." Adrien confirms with a nod.

Lila glanced at him, trying her best not to glare at him since she was on camera right now.

"I'm really sorry to hear that Lila," Nadja says sympathetically.

"It's okay Nadja," Lila assures.

"Anyway, many people, mostly the teenage audience, have been asking this question for a while. Are you both dating?" Nadja asked the pair.

Adrien tensed up at this question while Lila laughs.

"No, Adrien and I are not dating, but we are very close friends," Lila puts her hand on the blonde's shoulder. "We practically spend all our time together."

"Lila's right, we aren't dating, but we are friends and model partners." Adrien says.

He honestly didn't want to say that him and Lila were friends, but knowing his father was watching the interview, he didn't want to come home and get harshly scolded for saying Lila wasn't his friend for good publicity.

"Ah, I understand," Nadja turns to the camera. "Well, that's the end of this exclusive interview with Lila Rossi and Adrien Agreste. Have a good day!"

🌼🌼🌼🌼

After the interview was over, Lila and Adrien walked off the stage, and the latter glared at the former.

"Why did you say that you and I were close friends? You know d@mn well that's not true." He snapped at Lila.

"Oh relax, it's only for publicity, and besides, it wasn't like we weren't friends. Kalianna ruined the whole vibe between us." Lila replies, blaming Kalianna for ending her and Adrien's friendship.

"Kalianna didn't ruin anything, YOU did, and YOU only. I ended our friendship on my own free will because I don't wanna be friends with a p£rvert." Adrien spat.

(Sukura41: Yas Adrien! Go off bestie!! 💅🏾)

Lila's eyes widened at the blonde's hostile tone. "Adrien-"

The double doors of the studio was kicked off its hinges, and Golden Samurai entered, holding a struggling Chloé by the back of her jacket.

"Ahhh! An Akumatized villain!" Lila clung to Adrien. "Adrien, protect me!"

Adrien pulled his arm out of her grip and ran towards the exit, leaving her behind.

"ADRIEN!" Lila screams, running after him.

Nadja trembled as Golden Samurai approached her with Chloé.

"Let go of my jacket!! Do you know how much it cost?! It's worth more than your entire life!" Chloé yells at the villain, kicking her legs.

"Turn on the camera, we're going live." Golden Samurai told Nadja.

"B-But-" The Chamack woman tried to say.

"今!!! (NOW!!!)," Golden Samurai demanded.

Nadja flinched at looked at the frightened cameraman. "G-Go live right now!"

Scene: Hallway.

Adrien runs to the stairwell exit.

"Adrien!!"

Adrien winces and turns to see Lila running towards him.

"Adrien, don't leave me!"

Adrien turns away and opens the door, hurrying down the stairs.

"Adrien!" Lila opens the door and sees the boy already on his way to the second set of stairs. "Adrien!"

"Go take the elevator, it's much faster!" Adrien shouts, stopping at the bottom of the steps and looking up at her.

Lila huffs, but closes the door, running to the elevator.

Plagg groans as he flies out of Adrien's jacket. "Finally! I thought she'd follow you to the last stairs!"

"Thank God she didn't. Plagg, claws out!"

Scene: Outside TVi Studio.

Lady Luck arrives to see the glass doors of the building had been shattered. "Yep, he came here alright."

Scene: TVi Studio Lobby.

Lady Luck runs into, only to bump into Lila. "Lila!"

"Lady Luck!" Lila was surprised to see her before she smiled. "Oh, thank goodness you're here!" She tries to hug the bug heroine, but she backs away.

"Don't even try," Lady Luck says coldly.

Lila's smile immediately dropped. "Wow, being a b1tch as always."

"Yet you claim that this so-called b1tch is your best friend." Lady Luck retaliates. "I don't have time to talk to you, did you see Golden Samurai? The Akumatized villain?"

"Why should I tell you?" Lila crossed her arms.

"Because I won't have a problem dragging your a$$ down to the station for withholding important information." Lady Luck threatened.

Lila rolled her eyes. "Whatever, the villain is in the recording studio, I just finished doing an interview there."

"Thanks, now get to safety." Lady Luck told her before running to an elevator.

Scene: Recording Studio.

"Confess," Golden Samurai orders to Chloé.

The said girl is sitting on the couch Lila and Adrien were sitting on and the cameraman is recording her for everyone in Paris to see.

"I'm not confessing anything!" Chloé sticks her nose in the air with closed eyes.

Golden Samurai unsheathed his katana from his hip and pointed it at Chloé's bruised throat, causing her to gulp. "Confess, or the whole city will witness a sight they don't want to see."

"Okay, okay, fine!" Chloé frowns and looks at the camera. "I-"

"Golden Samurai, that's enough." Lady Luck says calmly, standing in the room with Cat Noir.

"Let Chloé go!" Cat Noir demands.

Chloé laughed, standing up, looking at the villain smugly. "You see? They're here to save me and defeat you!"

"Be quiet Chloé! You're not making things better!" Lady Luck snaps.

Chloé glares at her. "Don't tell me what to do you nasty bug!"

"Shut up," Golden Samurai points the tip of his blade on Chloé's throat, but it's not deep enough to draw blood. He looks at the heroes. "You want me to let this little sh1t go? Alright then." He drew his fist back.

Chloé eyes widened and she cries out when Golden Samurai punched her across the face, knocking her out.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir were both shocked at this. This villain had to have been the most violent they ever encountered.

But in their minds, Chloé sort of deserved it.

"バトルミー. (Battle me)." Golden Samurai prepares his katana. "あなたが負けたら、私はあなたのミラキュラスを手に入れます!! (And if you lose, I get your Miraculous)!!" He charges at them.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir narrowly had time to get out of the way before he jabbed his katana at the spot they were standing in.

Wasting no time, Golden Samurai rounded on them, swiftly attacking them with his katana, and they struggled to block with their yo-yo and staff.

Cat Noir grunted when Golden Samurai lifted up his foot and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying back into the wall, cracking it.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck receives a note in her color patterns. "A note? Are you kidding-" She was cut off when Golden Samurai leg sweeped her, sending her falling on her feet. Before she could even have time to get up, he sent her flying into the wall next to Cat Noir with a powerful kick.

"Holy crap, this villain is strong. Why's he so mad at Chloé anyway?" Cat Noir asked.

"The villain is Kalianna De-Sinclair's grandfather, and he's furious at Chloé because she broke something very valuable to him." Lady Luck explains, watching Golden Samurai as he advances towards them.

Cat Noir is surprised at her words. "H-How do you know this?"

"Heard it straight from the granddaughter's mouth." Lady Luck lies, then looks down at her Lucky Charm note. She opens it and reads the single word in white calligraphy. "Repair what's been broken."

"Huh? What does that mean?" Cat Noir asked.

Lady Luck stays quiet, looking around with her Lucky Charm, and the only thing she sees is the note and Golden Samurai.

The said villain stops in front of them. "Get up. Seeing you both like this is just pitiful."

"Well, what do you expect? You kicked us like we were soccer balls." Cat Noir retorts, struggling to get up.

Lady Luck gasps when she figures it out. "Golden Samurai, I know what you want! And I think I can give it back to you."

"What are you talking about?" Golden Samurai rose an eyebrow.

Lady Luck grunts as she gets up with the help of Cat Noir. "I can repair the object that you hold dear to your heart. I've done it before when I fought Timebreaker, and I'm sure my magical ladybugs can do it again."

Golden Samurai's eyes widened and Shadow Moth's symbol outlines his face.

"Don't listen to that liar! She's trying to trick you!" Shadow Moth says.

"Whatever Shadow Moth is telling you, I'm sure it's terrible. He can't give you what you truly want back, but I can. Please... trust me." Lady Luck pleaded, looking at him hopefully.

"Golden Samurai, I gave you powers! You will listen to me and take Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous! Or else I'll take away your power and you'll never get Chloé to confess!" Shadow Moth threatens.

"...I don't need your filthy power you terrorist," Golden Samurai then lets out a yell as he breaks free of the supervillain's control.

Scene: Shadow Moth's Lair.

"NOOOOOO!" Shadow Moth screams.

Scene: TVi Recording Studio.

Golden Samurai de-transforms into Masaru and he begins to fall to the ground, but Cat Noir slides and catches him.

"It's alright, Mr. Masaru, you're fine now." He mutters to the weak man.

The Akuma flies out of the samurai sword, trying to escape.

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Luck catches the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases the butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She throws the note into the air.

All damages that Golden Samurai caused is repaired and the bruises on Chloé's face and neck are healed up.

"Wha... What happened?" Masaru asked as Cat Noir helped him up.

"You were Akumatized, Mr. Masaru, but it's okay now." Cat Noir assures.

Masaru squints his eyes at him. "Why are you wearing that mask?" He grabs the mask. "Take it off." He tries to take it off but since its magic, it can't.

Cat Noir chuckles. "It can't come off Mr. Masaru, it's made out of magic, and so is my hero suit."

"Mr. Masaru, would you mind checking to see if the item you have has been repaired?" Lady Luck asked, approaching the Japanese Earl.

Masaru grabs the small Gucci box out of his pocket and frowns. "It hasn't been fixed, this bear is irreplaceable, it can't be repaired."

"Please just check," Lady Luck requested.

Masaru opens the box and gasps when he sees the crystal bear inside had been repaired, looking as good as new. "You..." He looks at Lady Luck. "Y-You fixed it."

"I guess I did." Lady Luck smiles.

"Oh," Masaru puts the box back in his pocket. "Thank you!" He embraces the ladybug heroine warmly.

This allows Lady Luck to smell his cologne. It smells like wet rocks and the ocean. She sighs and hugs her him back. "You're welcome gra- I mean, Mr. Masaru."

Clapping was heard and the three turned to see Chloé approaching them, sarcastically clapping.

"How touching, so we're just gonna ignore the fact that De-Sinclair's grandpa punched me and choked me?! I'm gonna press charges!!" Chloé smirks.

"How can you press charges when there's no bruises on you?" Lady Luck rose an eyebrow.

"...What?" Chloé gets out a Chanel compact mirror from her purse and opens it, looking at her face and neck to see there was no bruises. "But... no! How is that possible?!!"

"My magical ladybugs can heal damages and injury that an Akumatized villain has done. You should be grateful though, no one will see any ugly bruises on you." Lady Luck smirks at the spoiled blonde.

"ARGH! I HATE YOU LADY LUCK!" Chloé then ran out of the studio through the exit door.

Cat Noir shakes his head.

Lady Luck gets out a Magical Charm from her yo-yo. The Charm is black with gold spots, and on the front is a black word written in Japanese. '武士 (Samurai)', is what it says.

"Masaru De-Sinclair, here is a Creati Charm," Lady Luck puts the Charm in his hand. "It'll protect you from Shadow Moth's evil."

"Thank you, Ms. Bug," Masaru smiles at her.

Lady Luck giggles. "It's Lady Luck, Mr. Masaru."

"And I'm Cat Noir." Cat Noir introduces himself.

"It's nice to meet you both, thank you for saving me." Masaru thanks them.

"It's our pleasure Mr. De-Sinclair," Lady Luck's earrings start beeping just then. "Cat Noir, please take Mr. Masaru back to his place. I have to go."

Cat Noir nods and Lady Luck runs away to the exit. He turns to Masaru.

"Alright, Mr. Masaru, let's get you home."

Scene: Shadow Moth's Lair.

"This samurai may have failed his mission, but just you wait Lady Luck and Cat Noir, the next mission WILL succeed!" Shadow Moth proclaimed as his window closed.

(Sukura41: Doin' all that talkin' and won't even come out of your house to fight them yourself. 🥱)

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's Home.

Kalianna chews on her thumbnail as she waits for her grandpa and Cat Noir.

Soon enough, they arrived at the front of the house across the street.

"Grandpa!" Kalianna runs to her grandma and hugs him tightly. "I was so worried for you!"

Masaru hugs her back. "It's okay, I'm alright."

Cat Noir watches them with a small smile and Kalianna looks at him.

"Thank you for bringing my grandpa back Cat Noir." She says.

"No problem, Kalianna, see ya around." Cat Noir then jumps away on a lamppost before jumping into a rooftop and leaving.

Kalianna looks at her grandpa and continues hugging him. "You should sue Chloé for so much money, it'll leave her parents broke!"

Masaru shook his head. "No, I've already gotten what I want back," He takes out the Gucci box and opens it to reveal his repaired glass teddy bear. "No amount of money I have could ever replace it."

"You're too humble sometimes grandpa," Kalianna says, then hugs him again.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard. Next Day.

Kalianna walks towards Chloé and Sabrina with a scowl.

Chloé looks at her and smirks. "Look who it is. I'm surprised you even decided to show your face considering how you embarrassed yourself yesterday-"

SMACK!

Everything was silent.

The student body was shocked as they had just witnessed Kalianna smack Chloé in the face so hard, her cheek instantly turned red.

Chloé did not know what to say. She held her stinging cheek, looking at Kalianna with disbelief as Sabrina asked her if she was okay.

"If you ever pull that bullsh1t again, I'll personally see too it that your dad's hotel gets shut down, and you lose every single penny. You'll be so broke, that you won't even be able to afford a motel. Are we clear?" Kalianna asked the Bourgeois girl coldly.

"You... You just slapped me!" Chloé shouts.

"You're lucky my grandfather decided he won't be giving you a lawsuit, b1tch." With that, Kalianna moved past her, shoulder-checking her as she did.

Kalianna's friends hollered as she made her way over to them while they are sitting by the end of the staircase.

Chloé looks around and saw a few students snickering at her. She had never felt more embarrassed in her life.

She turned and shot Kalianna a glare, small tears in her eyes. She then stormed off to the locker room, not wanting anyone to see her looking so pathetic.

"You showed her gurl!" Giselle pats Kalianna on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm tired of her bullsh1t, it's time she learned her place." Kalianna smirks, flipping her hair.

Giselle and the other girls laughed at her statement, knowing Chloé deserved that smack wholeheartedly.

Scene: Locker Room.

Chloé storms in, only to see Adrien putting a book up in his locker. "ADRIEN!"

The Agreste boy flinches and turns to see Chloé walking up to him with a scowl. "What do you want Chlo- whoa," His eyes widened when he saw her red cheek. "What happened to your cheek?"

"That tramp Kalianna slapped me! I want you to break off your friendship with her right now!" Chloé demanded.

"First off, don't call Kalianna that insulting word, and second, no." Adrien replies bluntly, closing his locker.

"W-What?!" Chloé watches her childhood friend with wide eyes as he walks past her to the door. "But Adrien, she slapped me! She assaulted me!"

"Is her grandfather suing you?" Adrien asked, turning back to her.

"Well, no, but-"

"Then be grateful Chloé, you're lucky he's not." Adrien cut Chloé off before he left the locker room.

Chloé let out a yell of frustration and kicked a locker, only to regret it when pain shot up her foot.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow!" She cries out, holding her foot.

Two girls left the bathroom and saw her just then. They shot her weird looks before leaving the locker room.

Word Count: 3,388

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
157K 7.6K 20
「ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ɪᴍ ʜᴡᴀʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ」 ❀ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ
16.9K 305 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
7.1K 377 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...