𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕜 // ℕ𝕚𝕜�...

By Jamiesthing

In which Filly's cousin meets the Beta Squad will they get along? will they accept her and her past? niko x... More

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕜
𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨
ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥
𝟙
𝟚
𝟛
𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕒
𝟜
A/N
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟡
𝟙𝟘
𝟙𝟙
𝟙𝟚
A/N
𝟙𝟛
guyssss
readd!
𝟙𝟜
𝟙𝟝
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕠'𝕤
𝟙𝟞
𝟙𝟟
𝟙𝟠
𝟙𝟡
!
𝟚𝟘
𝟚𝟙
𝟚𝟚
People

𝟠

1.3K 30 7
By Jamiesthing

(After I walked trough the scanner that thing started beeping. So the female officer searched me only to find a lighter what was allowed so she let me go. When the officer opened the door for me I sat down on the table and a couple seconds later the door was opened again.)

Armani's Pov:

Friday 13 April 12:50P.M.

I turned around at the sound of the door opening. That's when his slow ass finally appeared. I waited until the officers uncuffed him and left. After the officers left he walked towards me and embraced me in a hug which I returned.

"wagwan Killah, everything good yeah?" was the first thing Rico said.

Rico always called me Killer/Killah cuz when I was a little kid I used to have this devilish facial expression that could kill people. And also because I wasn't afraid to kill anyone and I'm still not.

"Yeahh nothing much what about u?"

One thing about Rico is that he always knew how someone felt even if you always had a cold look on your face. It was like one of his special talents.

So hiding your emotions is no use. I always try to hide them but it never works. I managed it once but to be honest I think he just acted like he didn't notice cuz sometimes you need to let someone be yk.

"Yeah I am as far as possible in here. But Armani for real yeah what's up cuz you don't look like it's 'nOtHiNg MuCh' I know you better than u think I do so don't even try to hide it cuz you know I will figure what's going on"

'Ugh Rico and his overprotective ass.' I thought

"It's nothing big just got a couple things on my mind innit" I really tried to hide it for him dammit.

Rico may look intimidating because of his muscled body or because his tattoos and height but if you get to know him and he trusts you he is one of the biggest teddy bears on earth.

"You wanna talk about it? You seemed bothered by it"

'Here we go I guess'

"Fuck man I hate this shit but alright. Lemme start at the beginning. So it all started a couple of days ago, when I went to Filly's to stay for a couple of days. He got me that Cat I always used to talk about remember?"

"Yeahh the Scottish one right? U always said when u would get one u would call it Lynix"

"Yeahh and I did call her Lynix. But back to the story. So Filly would have a friend over and as you know I don't do so well with meeting new people. So as usual I just stayed short with my talking and that."

Rico just nodded to say continue. So I did

"So the next morning I woke up because of a dream I had about one of the meetings Jakeem and I used to have u know the ones to talk about what next. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Filly was. Apparently one of his friends had pranked him or sum."

"But I went to training and there was this guy who thought he could beat me. So I showed him he was wrong by knocking him out the second we started. The funny thing is that the guy I fought was one of Filly's friends"

"HAHA I'm proud of u man" Rico said and spudded me

I chuckled and continued my story. "So later that day Filly told me to get dressed cuz we were going out so I did as he said and we went out. But instead of going for a walk outside or sum we went to his friends house and made sure that I met al his friends."

"It was actually pretty fun or sum. We went to get some ice cream and that's when I found out these friends of his are famous. They are called the Beta Squad"

"Oh I know them guys Leila always talks about them when she and her mom come to visit me"

Rico has a cute little daughter with this girl that had trapped him by telling him she was on birth control. He found out later but decided to stay and be there for his little daughter. My lil sister Christal is friends with Leila so when Christal comes over to stay with me Leila comes to see her or I would drop Christal over at Leila's.

"Yeahh so after we got ice cream we Filly and I headed home and went to sleep. The next day I had my conference and that bitch had to get on my dick for nun. After the conference David and I headed to the gym and trained cuz tomorrow my big day"

"Ohh yeahh imma make sure to watch u yeahh"

"haha alright so when I finished training I went back to Filly's on my way there I got called by him and his friends he eventually asked them to come over and sleep over. Which they did and I actually got close with them. There also was this girl Jada which I got close to until today."

"What happened today?"

"I shared my bed with Jada when I had a dream it was like reliving my dads death and Keem's death. I was in this dark room and when I turned around I dreamed about how my dad died. Then I went back to the black room. Then again I dreamed about Keem's death but this one was different it was so weird"

"Try to explain it to me" Rico said

"It was like I was watching how everything happened in a other perspective it was so weird. But eventually Jada woke me up cuz apparently I was mumbling things"

"So when I stood up to smoke sum she followed me and stopped me cuz I would be drug tested tomorrow. So we began bitch-fighting cuz she was annoying me talking about helping me and shit"

"So I told her to just go and sleep while I went for a walk. After a couple of minutes I found myself at the graveyard."

"what happened at the graveyard?"

"Nothing much I just talked to Keem Keem's dad and my dad. And thought about how my day would come too and I would lie down there between them. I just miss him man, I miss him by my side"

"I miss that kid too but he is on a better place now"

"I know but why does it feel like betraying him when I actually have fun"

"Because the two of you did everything together, U are attached to him but believe me when I say this. Jakeem only wants whats best for u he wants u happy he wouldn't mind u having new friends and maybe even a boyfriend"

"Thank u Rico, and about the boyfriend part neva u know I don't do that shit"

"Things change lil one"

"Yeah yeah what ever, but for real thank u man for listening man this helped me man"

"Don't worry just know that these people around you love you and u should make up with Jada cuz she doesn't seem bad"

"Yeahh whatever"

After a couple more minutes of us talking about little things and my match tomorrow I gave him a burner and said goodbye.

~Time skip home/Filly's~

Friday, 4:30P.M.

When I finally got home no-one was there so I went to take a shower. when I finished I got dressed in some football shorts and a hoodie.

I looked in the mirror only to be met with the huge scar from the start of my right-thigh to my ankle. And several scars on my other leg of which two of them are a from gunshots.

I walked to the living-room when I sat down Lynix jumped on my lap. I turned the television on and watched a episode of the sideman while petting Lynix. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

Until I heard the front door open and shut loudly, several footsteps where heard. It was 6P.M. already. I couldn't be bothered to move so I just stayed at my position until the whole squad entered the living-room.

"YOO MANIIII" they all yelled. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Hai" I was just to tired to functionate properly. Until I remembered something.

"Hey Jada can we talk real quick" I really didn't want to but I had to wtf man am I really about to apologise to someone it makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

"Uh yeah sure" she said so I putted Lynix down and stood up and walked to the kitchen with Jada behind me.

I sat down on the kitchen counter and just stared at the floor.

"So uh about this morning" I began ughh I hate this shit man.

"Yeah what about it?"

"Yeah I wanted to talk about it"

"What the fact that you got mad at me for trying to help you?" she said

"Listen It was just to early yeah it was nothing personal" I said while walking to the living room.

"Yeah whatever I just tried to help you but you had to act like that" now why she acting like this.

"Listen I already told u, I don't need your help" I said now standing in the living room.

"Yoo lady's calm down what this about" Sharky said.

"Nothing" we both said.

"why cant-" Jada started but I cut her of.

"Listen I didn't mean to talk to you like that but just leave it yeah" I said now walking towards the couch to get my phone.

Before Jada could open her mouth again Filly walked over to her and whispered something in her ear.

"This is the best kind of apology you can get from her so just appreciate it and leave it to be"

Jada just nodded and sat down next to AJ who was Playing Fiffa against Sharky.

After a while of just chilling in the living room and listening to Chunkz and Filly roasting each other I got a call from David.

I couldn't be bothered to get some privacy so I just aired him. Until he called me again and I picked up not caring that everyone was now listening to what I was saying. They are nosey as fuck.

"Hey Mani how are you?" "David asked

"Yeah I'm alright why u calling" I asked.

"Yeah im good too" I could hear him rolling his eyes at me.

"I called because I needed to ask you what song u wanted to play at your big entrance tomorrow and to let you know that you gonna play for the red corner"

"Oh yeah alright imma send you the song yeah?" I said

"Yeahh alright see yeah later"

"Yup" I said and hung up I texted him what song I wanted.

"What song are you going to play" Filly asked me

"On me by Lil baby" I said

"That's a good song" he said

"Yo I'm about to order some food someone want something?" Chunkz asked

Everyone ordered what they wanted until he turned to me.

"mani what do you want?" he asked me

"Nothing thank u" I said

"U sure?"

"Yeahh"

It was around 8 P.M. now and I was tired as fuck.

"Yo imma head to bed man" I said

"But it's just 8P.M." AJ said and the others agreed to him

"Yeah I'm just tired innit"

"Oh alright sleepwell" they all mumbled and I with that I went upstairs.

After a couple minutes of me just thinking about today I fell asleep.

1917 words

Thoughts?

I really don't like this chapter but next one will be better I guess.

Don't forget to vote!

~sbx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 428 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!
1.5K 40 13
Hi,I'm y/n and I'll tell you everything about my life I'm niko's sister and I 'll end up being with sharky
10.7K 181 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...
32.2K 434 33
______________°• "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞" - (𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲: 𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬) ______________°• [Most Impressive Ran...