Like You A Little | Minji x H...

Від expensivestrawberry

A broke student, needs to pay for her monthly financials. In the help of Danielle, Hanni was sent to Minji's... Більше

A/N:
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

09

1.6K 116 23
Від expensivestrawberry

" You must've forgot something, Hanni Pham. " Minji whispers, as she signals someone from their back.

Hanni was startled when her eyes got covered with blindfold, her hands immediately ran on Minji's arms, trying to find it by feeling it.

" Hey calm down, I'm here. "

" What is happening, Kim Minji? "

Minji didn't answer, she helped her to walk to the said place. She's holding Minji's hand too tight that she wouldn't let go any moment.

" I swear to god, Minji! what is happening?! "

Minji cupped her cheeks slowly, her heart skip a beat, even though she couldn't see her face.

" Do you trust me, Hanni Pham? "

Hanni didn't get to spoke and in a few seconds later, she nodded slowly as a response.

" Can you hold my hand? "

Minji took her hand, intertwined it with hers. As she flashed a victory smile on her lips.

They walked carefully, she helps Hanni to get in the stairs. The stairs in in wood type, and believe Minji, she's so nervous at the moment. She hope Hanni would love her little surprise.

" Should we remove the blindfold? " Kyujin asked, Minji nodded while smiling.

" Can you count into three, Hanni Pham? "

Hanni let out a sigh, she could feel her heart how it was racing so fast at this moment, she tried to placed her hand on her chest.

" One. "

Minji, together by Kyujin and Bae, they started feeling excited.

" Two. "

Minji goes on her back, she placed her hand on Hanni's blindfold and ready to take it off.

" Three.. "

And that, Minji removed the blindfold and let it drops on the ground. Her eyes never leave on Hanni's shocked face, it makes her thrilled of how the shorter girl gradually flashing a wide smile on her lips.

" Do you like it, Hanni Pham? "

Hanni's still speechless, her eyes twinkles of the view. Even more when she sees these two in front of her, which is Minji's circle.

Kyujin and Bae?

She shifted her eyes on Minji, she was surprised of how the taller girl planned this all?

" Happy Valentine's Day. "

Minji asks for something from them, she's eyeing them to give her something.

And Kyujin perfectly handed her the bouquet flowers.

Hanni's eyes were asking for thousand questions on her head while staring at Minji, she feels something is off and she doesn't what it is.

" Can you let me proved myself to you? " Minji gave her the bouquet flowers that she was hiding on her back.

Hanni Pham couldn't even spoke, she felt her mouth glued. She tried to figure out what was the meaning of those words and she wants to ask the perfect term inside her head.

" Can I court you, Ms. Pham? "

She knew it.

Her smile left on her mouth eventually, she doesn't even know what to do. Just by thinking of ignoring Minji is not helpful at all or maybe.. just reject her?

None of those are the right thing to do but her heart keeps telling her to run away from her and do not fall into her games.

She let her intrusive mind wins, she left them and started running away from them.

And Minji's soul shattered of what she just witnessed, she couldn't help but to followed the shorter girl, she also ran away and didn't mind her friend anymore.

She can't lose Hanni on the spot, the bouquet flower that she's currently holding was dropped on the ground, it doesn't matter to her anymore, she needs to chase her or else she might regret letting her go today.

She keeps running, her eyes never leave on Hanni's direction. She also noticed how the girl running, breathing constantly.

" H-hanni! wait for me!! " She yelled, the girl didn't listen.

" Hanni Pham!! wait for me, please!!! "

She's too close for chasing her, she's breathing pretty heavily while running. But it's Hanni, she would do everything.

And finally.

She tried to stops Hanni by hugging her from her back.

Hanni didn't move on the spot, she'd never thought of this and she's mad that Minji had to planned the romantic surprise as if they're a freaking girlfriends?

" Let go of me, Minji. "

" No. "

Minji even tighten the hug, she even rested her chin on Hanni's shoulder and closed her eyes.

" Are you fucking insane, Kim Minji? "

" I'm sane, but insane whenever you're near. " Minji answered.

Hanni knows she can't move anyway, the embrace is too tight, so she just decided to closed her eyes too.

" Is it wrong that I'm inlove with you, already? " Minji added, her deep voice never fails to make her shivers.

" Minji, stop. "

" I don't want you with someone, I swear. " She tried to convinced her.

Hanni didn't let out a word and just let the taller girl spoke.

" I'm really sorry that I'm sucks at romantic things, I just don't know how to do it properly. " Minji continually hugging her.

" And Hanni Pham, I told you already. You're not a helper, you're the girl that I want to be with. "

Hanni doesn't know what to feel inside, even more when she remembers the deal between her and Ms. Kim, she will make Haerin as her girlfriend and Minji didn't know anything about that yet.

She tried to caressed Minji's hand, tapping it slowly which made the taller girl opened her eyes and immediately looked at her.

They stared at each other for a seconds.

A cold breeze brushes their skins, much more when they both realized something is going to happen at any moment. Minji's heart was pounding so fast while looking at her.

Can I kiss you?

Minji closed her eyes for the second time, allowing what will happen for a remaining time.

So Hanni did.

They could've kiss.

But unfortunately, reality slaps Hanni so hard that she pushed Minji away from her.

Minji was frozed on her spot.

" I can't give you what you want Minji. I'm sorry. "

She was almost leaving, but Minji tried to reached for her hand.

" Hanni Pham, can you atleast give me a chance? Reject me soon it's fine, but for now? Please, just one chance? "

This is new to her, Minji is begging. She bit her lower lip and ruffles her hair in frustration.

She can't.

" Minji, I do mind losing a job. I can't lose this one just because of you. I'm tired making my way somewhere just to have a home, suffering on my own whenever I misses my family. If you were the reason of losing this job, I won't wait for Ms. Kim to fired me. I will leave by myself. "

Minji was dumbfounded.

" If you do mind about me losing my job, let me do what's the best for u— "

" What do you want me to do?! " Minji shouted, unconsciously.

" I can't read you, Hanni. I don't mind if you lose this job as long as we get together! "

Hanni stops, took a deep breath and turned around to face her.

" Are you kidding me, Minji? "

" I will fired you! d-do you want me to fired you right now?! I will do it, if that's the only way to get you here with me! "

She let out a fake chuckle.

" What am I to you, Kim Minji? Do you see me as a girl who's willing to kneel down in front of you and do everything what you wanted?! "

Minji knows she fucked up at this moment.

" We just met, what were you expecting from me? Did you just accepted me inside your house, just to be your fucking girlfriend?! "

" I'm working. You don't have any idea how much I earned my time to find a decent job so I can lived on my own! And I didn't expect to be with this position, I never wish for this, but it suddenly became a part of my job! "

Hanni's eyes were raging looking at her.

" And if you will just ruin this, I better leave the house. "

Minji didn't realize a single tears suddenly escaped from her eyes. As she tried to reached out for Hanni's hand again but the girl just shooed her away.

" H-hanni, I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry. "

" I'm done, Minji. "

A/N: I'm thinking of bbangsaz angst era.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.7K 409 19
Hanni Pham was known to those around her to be an introverted, studious, and a career driven person. All her life, she knew only of studying and work...
65.5K 3.4K 28
Once her baby was inside me, it was like a switch had been flipped, and I got a whole lot more than I ever bargained for. This is a bbangsaz adaption...
19.7K 886 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
21.8K 1.4K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...