GlitchDust

adamabyss12 által

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Több

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Dustbelief and Disbelief

897 18 6
adamabyss12 által

Dustbelief is shown to be walking around inside of the Omega Timeline, with his hands inside of the pocket of his overcoat, his eye lights now off. Clearly, he has been seeing better days, especially ever since he had been involved in the battle Team Hope and Team Void.

Arriving in the Omega Timeline, it had been such a very big thing for Dustbelief Papyrus, especially since he had never seen so many alternate versions of himself. All that he had seen were the alternate versions of his brother, Sans, with Underswap Papyeus being such an exception. But when he arrived in the Omega Timeline, that is when he truly sees and looks around to notice the alternate versions of himself in the different AUs and ATs. And there are so many inside of the Omega Timeline. So many versions of him, with some of them similar to him in terms of his original personality, with minor differences, some are very different personalities, and some of his personality traits are transferred inside of those that swapped places with him, such as Underswap or Storyshift, which is somewhat of an odd thing for Dustbelief Papyrus, but he does not care that much. In fact, this gives him a chance to make new friends with even his alternate selves, or perhaps make some new friend with alternate versions of his brother, Undyne, or anyone that is very unique in the Multiverse. And thankfully, he still kept his kindhearted personality, which allowed him to make some friends, despite the high LV that he has.

He also manage to create, what he would call, a special bond with the Sans of GlitchDust, due to the fact that he is able to gain a happy ending, despite the fact that he took the LV when he killed the countless monsters that are inside of his AT, only to revive them when he is able to RESET, and yet he still kept his powers. Even being able to max out his LV when he killed Betty. But although GlitchDust is much more magically powerful and more smarter the. Dustbelief, compared to him, Dustbelief is physically stronger and faster then him, not to mention durable, mainly because of the fact that, when Dust Sans gained LV, he gained it when his Stats were all at one, even his attack and defense, while Dustbelief gained much higher Stats, due to the fact that he had stats that are bigger then his brother, as well as the fact that he is able to train with Undyne in being a Guard. Because of this, he is physically stronger compared to the alternate version of his brother.

Dustbelief, as he continues to walk around, then looks up, and sees that Purified!Dream, being this big glowing ball of yellow light, is in the air, his wings spread out, and the fact that he is constantly absorbing Positivity from within the Omega Timeline. He is always doing this, ever since he has gotten here, possibly to make himself as strong as he can whenever he needs to face Nightmare and Shattered, so that he can take care of them if they arrive to attack the AUs and the Multiverse. He even can feel the Golden Aura of the Guardian of Positivity. It feels immense, and yet, it feels so...comforting, satisfying. The aura made him feel more like his original self then before, made him feel less insane, and made him feel much more pure then ever before. It was a feeling that he wish can last forever.

Of course, he has spoke to Dream before, just what must have been a week since he had arrived in the Omega Timeline, which is impossible to tell, due to the fact that the Omega Timeline lacks what seems to be a day and night cycle. And Dream is very polite to him, and is very forgiving, for he knows what Dustbelief has done, yet believes that he deserves to be redeemed. It touched Papyrus' heart greatly, as he felt happy that he is believed in by a version of his brother, just as he had always believed in that the worst people are able to change, if they just try. He never forgave himself for killing the people that he cared about, the people he loved, and yet, even when all of that happened, he is now given a chance to make things right, and it is by making sure that the Omega Timeline is safe, from the clutches of Team Void, who are far worse than Dustbelief himself.

In fact, when Dustbelief first got involved in the battle against Team Void, it is one of the most difficult battles he had gotten himself involved in, especially when he was involved with fighting against another version of himself, who is clearly the most evil version of himself that he had ever seen.

The brother of Ganz, who became this way them Ganz accidentally hit him in a piece of his soul, which made him the way he is. When Dustbelief fought him, he is shown to be very tough to beat, with Dustbelief even doing all that he can to face against him. He was strong enough to face off against Dustbelief, due to his ruthlessness and training, but fought against Papyrus differently, because not only does he have a bone staff, he also has claws. Luckily, Dustbelief Papyrus has his swords, which allowed him to fight against the claws themselves. And the thing is, he is not the only one that had to fight against the Papyrus of GZTale.

The Papyrus from Flowerfell, who looks and acts like Underfell Papyrus, although somewhat kinder, thanks to his Frisk, but still very ruthless, came in and aided Dustbelief in the fight against GZ Papyrus. The both of them combatted against GZ Papyrus, and it was very tough for them. But luckily, they are able to win, and Dustbelief, being his sadistic and ruthless self, stabbed him in the chest and made him suffer so badly, that GZ Papyrus became catatonic for the rest of the battle, and the only reason he did not die was because someone else, an Insanebelief version of him, who killed Insanity Sans, but became insane himself, decided to interrupt Dustbelief. Because of this, Dustbelief had to let go of GZ Papyrus, and fought against his insane self. Ian's he was already tired from his fight against GZ Papyrus. Thankfully, he is able to win, but does not kill him, as to not become insane himself, and was able to recover, thanks to Purified!Dream's aura. His aura was able to help him slowly heal during the day, and thus, recovered after a little while. And thus, Dustbelief Papyrus is back up and running, and is now ready to go back and fight against. But while that happens...he decides to simply do his own stuff. And he luckily, was able to meet some other versions of himself, who are very good at making spaghetti, and in a far more masterful way then Papyrus himself can do it. They were able to teach him how to do it correctly, and admittedly, took a long time, because of how wrong Undyne had taught him to cook food. But eventually, he was able to cook the food far more better then before, and is able to give it to the frisks, who liked it genuinely. It made Papyrus happy to know that they like it.

As Dustbelief Papyrus continues to walk, he then spoke out.

"CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE WE ARE INSIDE OF THE OMEGA TIMELINE, AND WE ARE ABLE TO PROTECT IT, ESPECIALLY FROM MONSTERS OF LV SUCH AS US!"

Then, the specter form of Sans appeared, his glowing cyan sockets glowed, as he spoke out to him.

"Of course, which is why we are able to get as far as we are right now. Bet our friends would be happy to see that we would be able to redeem ourselves for being able to save the Omega Timeline with a lot of innocent monsters. Hopefully, it will make life far more better for the both of us."

Dustbelief Papyrus nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"OF COURSE. AFTER ALL, THE LV THAT WE HAD GOTTEN BACK HOME STILL STUCK WITH US. PERHAPS WE CAN USE IT TO MAKE PROTECTING THE OMEGA TIMELINE EASIER FROM TEAM VOID. I JUST HOPE THAT ER DO NOT RUN INTO MY INSANE SELF AGAIN. HE IS THE WORST ONE."

Specter Sans nodded his head, as he then vanished, and Dustbelief continues to walk and do his own stuff, wondering around the Omega Timeline, and his own mind. But as he continues to walk around, Core's voice than spoke out to him.

"There you are, Dustbelief."

This made Dustbelief turn around and look too see that Core had appeared and is looking at him. Dustbelief walks up to Core, as he then spoke out to her.

"HELLO, CORE. I ASSUME YOU WANR something important from me?"

Core nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"Yes. There is something important. There is an AT that is being attacked by a member of Team Void, and I need you to go there and take care of it, as there is someone that could be of aid for us."

This made Dustbelief confused, as he then spoke out.

"WHY ME? ISN'T GLITCHDUST HERE TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS?"

Core shook her head, as she then spoke out to him.

"No, GlitchDust is now off somewhere else, for he is dealing with a member of Team Void. And I already also sent Glitchtale, Delta Sans, and Abyss for the job as well. So they are already brought to other places. But as you are present, you are going to be needed to try and take down a member of Team Void. So...will you please help out on this?"

Dustbelief thinks down and looks for a little bit, before he sighed and spoke out.

"YES, I SHALL. JUST TAKE ME TO WHERE THAT ALTERNATE TIMELINE IS AT AND WE'LL BE DONE WITH IT."

Core smiled, as she then spoke out.

"Thank you. Ink will take you to the alternate timeline."

Dustbelief Papyrus nodded, as he turns around and looks to see Ink has appeared, before he swung his paintbrush and summoned a paint portal. Dustbelief than runs into the portal, and goes out from the other side. He then looks around, and sees that he is in an alternate timeline of some sort. Because he can recognize Snowdin and all of that. He even recognized his own house.

"I WONDER WHAT ALTERNATE TIMELINE WE ARE AT."

As Dustbelief continues to walk around all over the place that he is in...suddenly...a crash was heard, and Dustbelief turns to see that a tree is going down. This made Dustbelief confused, before he then looks to see that an orange blast is firing at his direction, and Dustbelief, with breakneck speak, dodged out of the way, as he looks to see where it is that the blast had came from. Then, a link slash came at him, and he used his Swords to block the attack and he skidded back from the sudden slash of a weapon. This made Dustbelief confused, as he has no idea where that came from. So he decides to run into the forest to see what is going on, only to encounter some 2 combatants that are fighting against each other. One of which, he actually recognizes. There is a human-looking girl with pink hair on the tips, wears pink and purple clothing, and has a scythe in her hands.

It is none other then Betty herself. GlitchDust talked about her before, especially with what he and Gaster had found out about her. Feasted to reject the possibility of humans and monsters coexisting, such a pathetic excuse from the creator. But there is another one that he did not expect to see.

Standing before her is an alternate version of Papyrus, and he looks almost the same as his original self, except for the fact that he is wearing a blue jacket that has been slashed diagonally, he has a cracked, but strong bone staff in his hand, and the right eye socket is glowing orange. He also appears to be distressed and saddened for some reason.

This made Dustbelief shocked at what he is seeing. There is another version of him that looks similar, yet different from him. He steps back, as he sees the alternate version of him fighting against Betty, who then spoke out.

"Do not worry...Papyrus. You'll see your brother soon."

The Papyrus that is present, named Disbelief, charged at Betty, and he swung his Bone Staff, and and Betty raised her Scythe to block it.

But the staff turned orange, and as Betty had stood still, the staff hits Betty, as Gaster Blasters are then fired at Betty, which hits her badly. But Betty is mot giving up just yet, as she stood up, and with immense speed, appeared behind Disbelief, and tried to slice his head off. But Disbelief blitzed out of the way, as he then raised Betty up, before he slammed her down to the ground.

"PLEASE, JUST GO AWAY. I DON'T WANT TO KEEP ON FIGHTING!"

Betty smiled, as she then stood up and looked at Disbelief, before she then spoke out to him.

"If you don't want to fight, then accept your death by me! Don't worry..."

She than raised her hand and the Scythe turned into a spear, before she then spoke out.

"You'll see your brother soon."

She than launched her spear at Disbelief Papyrus, who than blitzed out of the way of the spear, before he went behind Betty and swung his staff at the Fear bearer, which made her get hurt badly.

He than fired Gaster Blasters at Betty, which sends her down to the ground, burned and in pain from what Disbelief Papyrus had done. But Disbelief Papyrus was not over with this fight yet. In fact, he is still continuing this fight, and will whatever it takes for him to win against this foe that is before his eyes, the one that had ruined his chance at defeating the human, who she had killed, as Papyrus is saddened at their death, for she could have changed for the better, became a far better person then before, and could have fixed all of this mess.

As Disbelief Papyrus looked, he sees that Betty is standing back up from the ground, as she then swung her Scythe at Disbelief, who than raised his Bow Staff and blocked the attack to prevent himself from getting killed for his troubles, as well as the fact that he is on the defensive.

Disbelief summon more Gaster Blasters, as they fired at Betty, who than tried to avoid getting hit by them, before Disbelief fired bones at her. But Betty then swung her Scythe as fast as she can, as she is able to slice through the bones without problem. She then looks at Disbelief, and disappeared behind him, as she raised her scythe to try and finish him off. But before she can do that, Dustbelief, who simply has had enough of this, now wanting to stop Betty from taking the life of a version of him, runs extremely fast, and appeared in front of Disbelief Papyrus, before he than raised his Swords and blocked the attack, as Betty and Disbelief looked shocked at what they are seeing before their very eyes.

"What?!"

Betty shouted out, before she is then lifted into the air by blue magic, and she is then struck by sharp bones, sending her to the ground, and Dustbelief then was able to blast her with the Gaster Blasters for destruction.

Dustbelief Papyrus then turned around and looked at Disbelief, who stares in shock at what he is seeing. It was another him of some sort, but with a different set of clothing, and has swords, not to mention having a right eye that glows green, due to the orange and blue color, and the left eye being orange in the glow.

"NYEH? WHO...WHO ARE YOU?"

Disbelief said to Dustbelief, who then spoke out.

"SOMEONE THAT IS THE ONE TO HELP YOU GET OUT OF THE MESS THAT YOH ARE INSIDE OF RIGHT NOW. THE ONE THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST...SHE IS GOING TO TRY AND KILL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT."

This made Disbelief Papyrus shocked, as he then spoke out.

"NO, THAT CAN'T BE!! SHE...SHE CAN HE CHANGED!!! I KNOWNI CAN CHANGE HER!!!"

But Dustbelief Papyrus shook his head, before he then spoke out.

"NO...SHE CANNOT. NOT THIS ONE. SHE HAS A HATRED TO ALL MONSTERS. AND BECAUSE OF THIS, SHE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIE. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS...THAT SHE WILL COME AFTER YOU....REGARDLESS."

Disbelief did not want to believe it, but as he thought of an excuse to try and say, a crash was heard, as a punk slash came towards the 2 Papyruses. Dustbelief, however, swung his longer sword, and did an orange slash, as he countered the pink slash that was coming for him and Disbelief. He looks and sees Betty, who has recovered from the attack that Dustbelief did on her, and is now in her real form once again. Dustbelief then turns to disbelief, before he then spoke out.

"STAY BACK. I SHALL BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS."

Dustbelief stepped forward, his 2 Swords in hand, as Betty smiled out.

"Oh...it seems that there is another Papyrus that came here..."

She then looked into Dustbelief Papyrus' eyes, and she sees the accidental murder of his Sans, his madness to go and kill for more LV, and then, his fight against the human...which was stopped by GlitchDust, who had came and recruited him, and this made Betty smile, before she then spoke out.

"You are very strong for a normal Papyrus, physically stronger then even your older brother, then even GlitchDust. Perhaps I can use you under my control to make his death all the more sweeter."

Dustbelief has a dangerous look in his eyes, as he then spoke out.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK...BETTY? WELL THEN..."

He readied his bone sword, with the Specter Sans at his side, and he then spoke out.

"YOU CAN TRY AND KILL ME FOR YOUR TROUBLES!"

Betty smiled wickedly, before she than raised her Scythe, and she then spoke out.

"Oh, I will. And I shall make sure that you die by my hands. Your soul will be mine to take!"

She than charged at Dustbelief Papyrus, who then quickly charges at her as well, and both Scythe and Saords clashed against each other. Their weapons grind against one another, as Betty struggles to go against the strength of Dustbelief Papyrus. But as Dustbelief Papyrus had been able to train with Undyne in a few sparring lessons, including in physical combat, this gave him a leg up on Betty, as he is now able to push her back. And in terms of physicality, only GlitchDust Sans is able to surpass her in that category, due to the fact that he is able to kill her while she was absorbing the magic of the human souls that were under her possession, the human souls she gained were extremely powerful, specially in lathe number and it made her very difficult to beat, especially for Dust. But killing her, while she became as strong as she is, physically stronger and faster then even Asgore, her Scythe also becoming stronger then the trident, Dust killing her allowed him to surpass her in every category. And Dustbelief Papyrus, he surpassed her in terms of physicality.

He then pushed her away, as he then summoned sharp bones at her, which pierced all over body and made her shocked at what happened. Then, Dustbelief Papyrua decided to try and kill her as quickly as he can.

Dustbelief raised his hand and fired his Gaster Blasters, just as Specter Sans fired his Gaster Blasters as well. The 2 Gaster Blasters fired at Betty, who then raised her arms and made a powerful shield to try and defend against the attack. But she is then flown backwards into a wall, which she crashed into. This made her fall, but then, Dustbelief Papyrus appeared in front of her, and he tried to decapitate her. But Betty made another scythe, and clashed against the Swords, as the 2 powerful magical beings try to overpower one another, although Dustbelief Papyrus is clearly winning, for he is forcing Betty to go onto her knees, for her physical strength is inferior to his.

She snarled a little bit, as she then vanished out of view, which made Dustbelief Papyrus shocked and confused, before he realized where she is at right now. He then jumped and backflipped, with Betty's Scythe having missed Dustbelief Papyrus, and Dustbelief Papyrus swung his Swords and sliced Betty's back, cutting an X-Shaped wound. She is then grabbed by the neck, and thrown into a tree, which hurt Betty badly. But Betty is not down for the count just yet. She then stood up, and fired Arrow Blasts at Dustbelief Papyrus, as she smiled menacingly at him. But Dustbelief Papyrus was not scared at the sight that is coming before his very eye sockets.

Dustbelief just simply smiled in anticipation, as he then prepares to go against the projectiles that Betty is now firing at him. He than raised his longer bone sword, as he then fired sharp bones at the arrow blasts, which was able to intercept the Arrow Blasts before it is able to hit him. Dustbelief Papyrus then ran fast, as he goes to Betty, and he jumped into the air, before he then tried to slice down onto Betty, trying to decapitate her head. But Betty was able to make a shield with one of her hands, which is able to block the attack. Betty then used her hands to throw him off of her when she enlarged then. But Dustbelief Papyrus is not giving up busy yet. In fact, he is still getting the thrill of fighting against the one who bears the soul of fear.

Dustbelief Papyrus smiled insanely, as he looks at Betty, with Specter Sans now watching at what is happening between the both of them. Dustbelief Papyrus then swung his swords at her, and send her flying back. And Duatbelief Papyrus, as he did that, is now ready to kill Betty, by doing a sword slash at her. However, Dustbelief Papyrus was not ready for what was about to happen next, or at least, with what Betty was going to do to him next. When he was finished intercepting her attack, Dustbelief Papyrus' eye lights then began to glow pink. This made him blink...but he then saw his brother, Sans, as well as Undyne in front of them. They were smiling...and they are holding their hands out to them.

"Come on, Papyrus. Can go back home. We don't have to worry anymore."

Both Sans and Undyne spoke out. And Dustbelief Papyrus, he felt tempted to take the offer, as he extended his hand out to try and grab onto their hands. But then, all of a sudden...he realized something. Sans and Undyne are dead. He clenched his fist, and he sliced at the air, actually being able to hit Betty, and made him slice her face, which caused a lot of agony to her, pink liquid began to leak down, as she began to regenerate from the terrible wound.

Dustbelief Papyrus looked a little bit annoyed at this, at what Betty is doing, as he then spoke out.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU MIND GAMES WERE GOING TO WORK ON ME? MAKING ME SEE SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN? NO, I AM AWARE THAT YOU CAN MAKE ME HALLUCINATE. SO WILL MOT BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME THIS EASILY, BETTY. I WILL KILL YOU, SO TEAM VOID DOES NOT WIN."

This made Betty snarl, clearly she did not expect for Papyrus to resist the power of her Hallucinations. But Betty does not give up in the fight just yet, as she readies her scythe.

"Do not think that...I am going down yet! I will kill you, other Papyrus! Do you hear me?!"

Dustbelief Papyrus then spoke out.

"Not if I can kill you first."

Betty then charged at her, and swung her Scythe. But before she can even hit Dustbelief Papyrus, a Bone Staff hits her in the head, which made Betty get sent flying away into a tree. This made Dustbelief Papyrus surprised at what just happened, as he turned to see Disbelief Papyrus, who swung it, and does not look happy.

"I GUESS YOU REALLY ARE RIGHT. SHE TRULY IS A HEARTLESS PERSON."

Dustbelief Papyrus nodded his head, as he takes a position, and spoke out.

"SO, ARE YOU READY TO HELP ME TAKE HER DOWN?"

Disbelief Papyrus nodded his head, as he stepped back and armed his Staff at what it is that he is seeing, and Dustbelief Papyrus armed his Swords, with the 2 Papyruses looking at the area where Betty had just crashed into.

The both of them looked as Betty came out of the area that they had crashed into. And needless to say, Betty is not too happy with what had just happened. Of anything, she is enraged at what is now going to happen next. But she does the best as to not let it cloud her judgement. After all, unline the original Betty and the Betty from GlitchDust's timeline, when Nightmare came to her, Nightmare revealed that she dies at the end, and how this happens, is because she underestimated Gaster, and revealed that GlitchDust Sans has also aided in her death in a fused timeline and killed her, as well as take her power. Because of this, Betty became more smarter and tactical, as she knows that if she underestimated Dustbelief and Disbelief, this will be the end for her. She steps back, as she then spoke out to the both of them.

"So you 2 want to go out and fight me, huh? No matter your numbers...you will lose!"

She than ran forward at insanely fast speeds, and Dustbelief ran as well, as he swung his 2 swords and clashed his blades against the Scythe of Fear, with Betty doing all that she can to go at him. But Dustbelief smiled, knowing that she will not be able to overpower him, no matter what she does. Then, Disbelief went behind her and swung his bone staff, knocking her to the side, before he then used blue magic to raise her up into the air, before firing Gaster Blasters at Betty, which caused her a lot of pain. She then landed onto the ground, before she then charged at Disbelief, turns her right arm into a blade and try to stab his head. But Dustbelief Papyrus stopped her, as he then used his blue magic to hold her in place, before he sends her flying back into the ground she was at before. She then stood up, but as she did, Disbelief Papyrus then took the chance to summon as many Gaster Blasters as he can, in which there are a lot of them, so that he can use them against Betty. But Betty smiled, as she waited for something like this, as she then used her Rhapdophibia to take the Gaster Blasters to her side. A dome of negative energy erupted, and all of a sudden, the Gaster Blasters teleported to her side, as she then looks at Disbelief Papyrus, who is now afraid, before Betty charged the Gaster Blasters at Disbelief. But Dustbelief does not allow this to continue, as he then teleports in front of Disbelief, and summoned his own Gaster Blasters, summoning an equal amount of the Gaster Blasters to Disbelief's, as he and Betty then fired the Gaster Blasters at each other. But as Dustbelief Papyrus is far stronger then Disbelief Papyrus, due to the LV that he had gained in killing his friends, his Gaster Blasters are also stronger, as they overpowered the Gaster Blaster that are from Betty, before they hit her and send her flying backwards into a wall of the inner cavern. Needless to say, Betty was even madder, as she is now very weakened in her fight against the battle with Dustbelief. She tried to move, but her soul than glows green, as Dustbelief Papyrus then fired bones in multiple directions. Betty, not knowing what to do, gets hit, and does block a few bones that are hurled at her, but even so, she still gets hurt continuously.

As Betty stood up, he then made purple strings appear, as Betty can only move onto them. Bones continue to hit her, and as Betty has no idea how to deal with this, she gets hit. It only took her at the last minute what to do, as she slipped through the gap, but it mattered little, as she has become too weakened to fight. She took too much damage to keep on going. Dustbelief smiled, and Disbelief Papyrus seemed concerned, as he spoke out.

"YOU CAN'T FIGHT ANY MORE FIRTHER, NOW CAN YOU, BETTY"

Betty snarled, as she stood up.

"No...not yet. I...I can still...take you."

Dustbelief Papyrus smiled, as he then spoke out.

"WELL...YOUR FUNERAL."

He than got ready to attack, but then, a black tentacle appeared and tried to attack Dustbelief, only for Dustbelief to jump away, before he grabbed Disbelief, and he jumped back as well. Nightmare seems to have appeared, and knows that Dustbelief is here. So Joe he is trying to take him, due to the negativity and LV that he has within him. But as Dustbelief and Disbelief looked, all of a sudden...an ink portal opened beneath them, as they fell into the portal, and back into the Omega Timeline.

Dustbelief Papyrus held his head, as Disbelief Papyrus looked around and spoke out.

"W...WHERE AM I?"

Dustbelief Papyrus looked at Disbelief, before he then spoke out.

"WE'RE IN THE OMEGA TIMELINE. AND THIS IS GOING TO BE YOUR NEW HOME...ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS NO ONE LEFT ALIVE INSIDE OF YOUR PLACE. BESIDES...THERE ARE GOOD HUMANS IN THERE."

This made Disbelief Papyrus surprised, and he looked around and see that many of the denizens resemble people he know about, resemble himself, and many of them resemble his brother.

"WOWIE!!! THERE ARE SO MAMY LOOKALIKES OF ME!"

Disbelief said, as Geno then teleported to him, and he then spoke out.

"How about that I show you around then?"

Disbelief turned to Geno, who looked up at him with a smile on his face, and Disbelief spoke out, his eyes widened in shock.

"SANS?"

Geno then spoke out.

"Well...sort of. I'll explain...and that is...if you are willing to follow me."

He held his hand out, and after looking at his hand, nodded, as Disbelief took Geno by the hand, and then, Geno teleports with Disbelief Papyrus. Dustbelief Papyrus sighed, as Core then spoke to him.

"Good job, Dustbelief. You are able to save Disbelief."

This made Dustbelief confused, as he then spoke out.

"DISBELIEF? IS THAT HIS NAME?"

Core nodded her head, as she then spoke out.

"Of course it is. This is the name of that version of you that you saved. Like you, he fought against his Frisk in the Judgement Hall, but only after his brother had died, along with everyone else that he cares about. Your AT had been fused with Dusttale, which made you who you are right now. So it is thanks to those 2 Alternate Timelines that you are able to exist. And now that you have saved him...it will give us in advantage in being able to take down Team Void, especially with one more for Dream."

This made Dustbelief surprised, but he smiled, as he nodded his head, before he then turned around and walked away. Specter Sans then appeared beside Dustbelief Papyrus, as he then spoke out to him.

"Guess you finally made a chance to be a hero, huh?"

Dustbelief Papyrus looks at the Specter, as he then nodded his head.

"PERHAPS I DID, BROTHER. PERHAPS I DID."

Specter Sans smiled at Dustbelief, as he vanished, and Dustbelief walked away, as he then goes on with his life.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.5K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
2.5K 28 12
(This story is not a part of the Alphatale Story) Blueprint, the son of Ink and Underswap Sans, had been put into a situation that has came to beyond...
46.6K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...
1.7K 36 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...